Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

Story Info
She finds a real man to satisfy her.
2.7k words
3.57
75.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers

I'd been listening to the song "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" by Big & Rich for a while now and it was definitely one of my favorites but after one particular day it took on all new meaning to me.

I work on a ranch as a horse trainer and veterinarian for a couple of young, and very wealthy, people. She is blonde haired, although with the help of a bottle I later found out, about 5'10" tall and my boss. Being my boss stopped many things and started a few others—ones about her and I having sex fueled more than a few of my nightly erotic dreams.

Jessica's attitude was normally one that alternated between a state of aloofness and being a bit uppity. It did not stop me from doing my best to flirt with her on a regular basis. Eventually, after much time and trying, it finally got to her. She told me that if I continued with my "sexual harassment" of her she would have to do something about it.

Can you believe it? She actually accused me of sexual harassment. So, being a nice guy, one who doesn't go where he isn't desired to be, I backed off. That is when things took an unexpected turn.

As I was their veterinarian I spent a lot of time in the stalls taking care of their horses and making sure that they were in the best physical form that they could be.

So it was not a surprise to me that she would wander over to talk to me and check on the horses from time to time. Jessica loved to ride and spent an inordinate amount of time doing it as her husband was always away on business. Since we were always near each other we developed, gradually over time, a mutual respect for each other and began to discuss our lives openly.

As luck would have it once her aloof and uppity attitude was out of the way she became very forthcoming about all of her life. We lived and worked on a farm so it should be no surprise to anyone that the subject of sex is a common one, at least about the animals on the farm and their need to breed from time to time.

Once we started opening up about all aspects of our lives the dam just burst. It turned out that her husband, a large, scary looking black male with a really bad attitude, had not been keeping her satisfied in more than a few departments. Jessica, my boss' wife, told me of everything. She told me of how they were rich, but her life was empty as she had yet to have her first kid and that is something that they both wanted when they got married. Unfortunately, time passed quickly for them but, even after 7 years of marriage, they still had no kid. Also, for whatever reason, she had become less desirable to him. It had been ages since they had had sex and he was always to busy with work to even attend to her needs even once in a while.

Well it did not take a genius to see what was going on. Jessica was either in denial or just blind. I had spoken to Charles on numerous occasions. He was very forthcoming about his rather lovely bride and his disappointment with her. Things had changed too much for him in the last several years and the biggest problem was that Jessica had lost so much weight that she no longer appealed to him.

I almost passed out when I realized that Charles was a chubby chaser. Jessica, when they got married, was nearly 250 pounds, now she was down to a slender 108 pounds. Unfortunately for her, as proud as she was of her weight loss, he was disappointed. He even told me about how, when out on his numerous "business" trips, he would cheat on her with various larger women and even, on several occasions, larger-sized prostitutes who would cater to some of his more unusual desires.

I'd grown close to both Jessica and Charles, but it was not easy to stay friends with both of them. In order to do so I had to lie to one or both of them on occasion about what I knew about the others activities. It was not in me to do so and soon enough I broke down and told Jessica about Charles.

Now Jessica is the type of person not to believe the worst of others until she has undeniable proof so when I decided to tell her I had to do it the right way or I risked the great friendship she had developed with me. It took me some time to get the appropriate materials together and then get the information I needed from him but eventually I did.

The day that she came to me in tears telling me that she thought she had lost him to another woman I had the information ready for her. It was something I kept to myself until she had reached the point that she was ready to face the truth. I did not after all want to ruin a great friendship even if it meant never having her the way I had dreamed about in the past.

"Hoss, I think my husband is cheating on me," said Jessica in tears.

"And how did you arrive at this conclusion Jessica," I asked tentatively.

"The little things. It always turns out to be the little things doesn't it?" she said. "This morning I got a call on the phone but when I answered noone was there. There was, however, a number on caller ID."

"So, couldn't it have been a wrong number?" I asked.

"I might have thought that at one time but given everything else he has done lately I thought maybe not," she said.

"What else is there that he has done?" I inquired.

"Well, for one, his trips seem to be increasing in frequency yet our money is getting tighter and tighter. Also, I found out recently, he has been squirreling money away in a second bank account. I ought to know as I am the one who balances the books for our business," she said.

"That could be for any reason," I said, "Maybe he is trying to save for something special for you or the two of you, maybe business is tough, maybe he is just trying to rein in expenses."

"No," she said, "I might have thought that had I not decided to actually do the laundry myself one day because the maid was on vacation. However, when I found lipstick on not only his shirt but his underwear as well I knew he was cheating on me."

"I guess you have him dead to rights then," I said.

"Good Lord no, I wish I did," she said, "However, I have filed for divorce this morning in fact. I could tolerate it if he wanted to bring another woman to bed, to fuck me in the ass, to tie me to the bed while doing it, but not him outright cheating on me."

"I guess then now is the time to tell you this," I said.

"What," she fairly shouted at me.

"I have the proof you need to prove he is a cheater in court," I said.

"You do? How? And more importantly, why do you have it?" she asked very tentatively.

"Well," I started, "you see you have inspired a number of fantasies for me ever since I started working here. Now, I am not the type of man who wants to be the one to make a cuckold of another so I knew nothing would ever happen as long as you were married to him, but I did think that, as a friend, I should get you the proof that you either seemed to be denying yourself or were blind to seeing."

"So, what exactly do you have on him?" she inquired.

"Everything you need to prove his infidelity. Heck, he even gave me a couple of homemade DVDs of him and the people he was with," I said.

"You mean there was more than one instance of him cheating on me?" she said infuriated at the very thought of him cheating on her.

"That and the fact that he has had group sex," I said rather bluntly hoping to shock her back to reality.

"I must see them," she said.

"Of course, let's go upstairs to my loft and I will turn on the DVD player for you," I told her.

As we marched up the stairs I thought to myself that she is in for one heck of a shock.

Once we got to my fully furnished loft apartment upstairs I put the DVD in the player and sat back on the couch. Then, after turning it on, I watched not the television but the expression on Jessica's face.

"He is cheating on me with those women," she said, "but they are huge. Heck, they are even larger than I was at my heaviest."

"Yes," I said blankly, "he is. Your hubby is what we call a chubby chaser. He is attracted to women who are well, frankly, larger sized than normal."

"I guess that explains why he married me then," she said.

"Somehow I doubt it was just your weight dear," I said not knowing if she'd catch the "dear" part right away or not.

She did.

"Dear?" she said.

"Yes dear," said I, "I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you but I knew I could never do anything about it."

"It appears that has changed though," she said—right before the picture of the fourth person appeared on the screen—a rather heavy white guy with a turgid member aimed straight for Charles' ass.

"It has changed indeed," I said as I pointed back at the screen.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt?" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Yes love," I said, "He is bisexual and it appears he likes heavy guys to fuck him up the ass as well."

She was completely stunned. She had no idea what to say, though I suspect this video would make for some pretty good blackmail or use in court.

"Well," she said, "since he can't keep his cock in his pants or a cock out of his pants for me I don't see a reason I should keep one cock, or more maybe, from getting into mine."

"What are you saying dear?" I inquired.

"I mean," she said bluntly as can be, "that I am your slut from now on if you wish it and I will do anything, anyone, you wish me to as long as I can be sexually satisfied doing it. He has kept me from being satisfied for a long time, he cheated on me, now I want to catch up on what I missed and I want to do it fast!"

I gasped.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I said unbelievingly.

"Yes," she said, "I've wanted you from the first day we hired you but I restrained myself from doing so because I was a married woman and believed in fidelity to one's spouse. Now, I can have you, or, more properly, you can have me anyway you want."

"We could do this now," I said, "but perhaps we should wait a bit."

"Why," she cried, "don't you want me now? Or are you a chubby chaser and bi like my husband?"

"Not at all dear," I said, "I assure you I am quite straight, dominant and would love to fuck you now in more ways then you could count."

"Then why wait?" she asked breathlessly.

"Because," I said, "were we to do anything now you would be as guilty as he of unfaithfulness. However, if we use what we know, we can push this divorce case to closed status rather quickly."

"Your right, of course," she said. "In fact, I have an idea about how to close it before it ever really gets started." With that she pulled out her cell phone and called her husband.

"Charles," she said, "I am now sure that I want that divorce that I had you presented with papers for this morning. I have seen who you really are, who you have been sleeping with and I have a record of it all. Here is how it is going to work: Either you will give me everything I request or it will all come out and I mean EVERYTHING! I will not only tell everyone about how you cheated on me with a couple of fat black whores, but I will also show them that and the fact you cheated on me with a fat white guy who liked fucking you up the ass!!"

I could hear the husband stammering on the other end of the phone (she was kind enough to turn on the speakers) and trying to weasel his way out of it.

"Charles," I said, "don't try to weasel out of this now. You liked bragging to me about how you cheated on her often and she had not a clue. Now, she has not only the clue but the evidence against you that you yourself provided to me. Were I you I would do everything I could to avoid it coming out. I saw her expression when she saw who you were cheating on her with and she was very, very, very pissed. You know what they say about a woman scorned right?"

And I hung up on him.

"Why did you hang up on him dear," she said, "I had more to say to him."

"No worries, by tomorrow all this and more will be yours," I said, "At least it had better be if he doesn't want everyone to find out. I saw your face, you'd tell everyone in his church that he is queer and you have proof him doing what it takes to be eternally damned. After that, I am sure he would be, at least by the churchgoing community around here. That is what you get for living in the Bible Belt, eh, dear?"

The next day, as expected—his attorney had worked very fast indeed, the divorce papers were delivered at 7 am alongside the deed to the ranch, ½ the other businesses that they owned, all the cars, boats, helicopters and other vehicles and a check for 3/4ths of their joint bank accounts and all of his squirreled away one. Jessica was now not only single, but very wealthy as well.

At 7:05 am Jessica showed up at the stalls where I was taking care of Widowmaker, the meanest black stallion this side of Hell, and took off what little clothes she still had on and dropped to the floor in front of me.

"I am your slut Hoss," she said, "use me however you choose."

At that point I wanted her more than words could say.

"My dear slut," I said, "you realize that as a slave I own you, your belongings, your land et cetera. You own nothing! You are property to be used as I see fit, understood?"

"Yes Master," she said.

"Good," I said, after lying down naked on the ground, "then mount me slut and show me how good that pussy of yours really is."

She did just that. I've never been fucked by a woman who seemed so possessed, so determined to please me til then. Good God in Heaven she was incredible and this was just the beginning of her life as my property. I can't wait to see what she will want to do next or how I will enjoy using her, but it will be worth every penny I am now worth just to see it.

By the way, at her request of her very horny Master, I recorded the entire lovemaking session-- on a disc modified to not allow any duplication-- we had the day after her divorce was final—all 14 hours of it (thank heaven for Viagra)—and sent it to her limp-dicked ex-husband as a memento.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers