Save Some Punch for Me

Story Info
A man at a party meets a schoolgirl with a surprise.
4.5k words
4.62
228.8k
341

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers

"Save some punch for me...Mr. Policeman," came the throaty sexy growl from behind me.

I turned quickly and bumped into the woman who had bent over me as I ladled out a cup of the orange jet fuel punch my friend Maxine doctored up for her annual Halloween party. After I stepped back to regain my balance, my eyes quickly took in the stunning woman before me. Late 20's, 5'7", white blouse tied in a way that accentuated her large breasts and nut brown tanned and taut stomach, complete with a gold ring piercing her navel. There was a black lace bra peeking out underneath the blouse that lifted her cleavage and brought her breasts together until they were just touching. Her tartan plaid miniskirt barely covered any of her long tan thighs, draping a mere few inches below her crotch.

The effect was completed by black mesh stockings that just came above her knees, visible from the tops of her patent leather spiked heel boots that clung to her calves. I realized my eyes were lingering too long on her beautiful body and looked up. Her almond eyes framed by violet eye shadow, geek chic glasses, long black hair with some dyed brown streaks cascading off her head in two silky pigtails. She looked at me with dark red lips slightly parted, tongue touching her front teeth, knowing full well her devastating look. She was a scorchingly hot blend of naughty and nice. My cock stirred to half-mast.

"Jo-Sei," she introduced herself, extending her slim hand towards me.

"Josey?" I asked.

"Jo-Sei," she gently corrected me as our hands met. Electric. I realized that this was Maxine's good friend she had told me about and wondered just how far out of my league this girl was.

"Cameron."

"So, Cameron, you a cop?" She smiled, letting me have it. I was, after all, dressed as a California Highway Patrolman, complete with utility belt and boots.

"CHP, ma'am."

"I love men in uniform. And keep calling me ma'am."

"I get that a lot," came my attempt at witty repartee. I rarely get hit on and never by a woman who looked anything remotely like this girl.

"Cops are the biggest sluts," she added, "And I like to make them do things."

Whoa, I thought, girl's going to be a little kinky. My arousal went up.

"So, Mr. Highway Patrolman, you going to give me that punch or what", Jo-Sei demanded.

I handed her the punch and we chatted for a long while, laughing and flirting and talking about who we knew at the party and commenting about other costumes. She was an old friend of Maxine's from New York, in San Francisco staying with Maxine for a week. Three to four drinks of super strong punch later, the flirting got a little hotter as she gripped then stroked the billyclub in my utility belt looking right into my eyes, one of her shaped eyebrows arching slyly. She smiled and flicked the handcuffs dangling from the back of my waist, now laughing openly at my clear arousal/discomfort.

A slow song came on and she grabbed my hand, pulling me out to the middle of the living room where a few other couples were dancing. Her left hand wrapped gently around my neck, fingers caressing the skin while her right hand circled my waist, pulling me close then dropping until it was just at the top of my butt. I wrapped my arms around her carefully, not knowing where to hold this bombshell and all of her exposed skin. She leaned into me, giving me a whiff of her jasmine perfume while my hands dropped to her ass. She nuzzled her lips into my neck and nipped at my ear, whispering, "I'm going to tear you up."

Her left hand brushed my thigh and gently cupped my balls, then squeezed them just a little too tightly until I whimpered. A long throaty giggle at my reaction, followed by her right hand now cupping my ass, pulling me closer. Jo-Sei suddenly pushed me away, her eyes trailing to my crotch, where my cock was clearly starting to bulge in my tight khaki uniform pants. Her hand grabbed mine and she led me downstairs to the guestroom.

She pushed me against the door, closing it. The room was pitch black. Her hands held me in place, caressing my chest, touching my cock through my pants quickly, then releasing me. I could hear her move to the side table, where she lit a candle. I was panting slightly, she smiling at me with a predatory look in her eyes. Her hand dropped to her skirt and pulled a joint out of her waistband and asked, "Does Mr. CHP-man want to party? A word of warning- I do bite but I won't hurt you...too much."

I took the joint, picked up the candle and lit it. Took a long toke and handed it to her. Felt the full steam effect of very strong weed and exhaled, "I'm ready."

Her long pigtails waved gently as her head shook 'no, you aint' back and forth while she took a hit. I knew she was right. She dropped onto to the sofa bed and I flopped down beside her. She turned on some music on the side table speakers and we sat there, sharing the joint while her hands kept caressing my dick through my pants. She wouldn't let me reciprocate and it was driving me a bit crazy. When the joint got down to nub, she stubbed it out in a beer can that was on the table.

She looked right at me as her hands moved to my belt, expertly undoing the buckle then quickly pulling my pants down. She dropped my handcuffs onto the couch seat cushion. My cock throbbed out, bulging through my underwear, the head creating a damp spot from precum. Her fingers stroked the head, all the while she was looking right at me, seeing the change in my eyes and my breathing. She unbuttoned my shirt, running her hands over my chest and tweaking my nipples. My back arched a bit until she tightly gripped my cock, pushing me back down.

"Shh, shh, just take it," Jo-Sei whispered.

I was in another world- aroused and high ready to do anything with this girl.

She slipped my underwear and trousers down until they were tangled with my boots and knelt down in front of me, a faux innocent look in her eyes as she stroked my granite hard dick in one hand. Her look changed from innocence to hunger in the blink of an eye as she bent over and took my full dick into her mouth, sucking hard. My ass came off the sofa and her hand went between my legs, finger gently pressing against my asshole. I moaned. She giggled a bit on my dick and the vibrations heightened my arousal. She came up for air, kneeling in front of me. One hand twirled a pig tail while she pushed the index finger on her other hand into her mouth, sucking her cheeks in exaggeratedly. She pulled the wet finger out and pulled my legs apart, wide.

"I know something about cops. They all dig the assplay, don't they?" she asked while she pushed her finger against my tight sphincter. I've never had a girl do that and I was lost to her.

"Don't they?" she demanded as the finger started to slip in. I let out a deep moan and she smiled her innocent smile at me. "Uh oh," she whispered, "Someone likes it." Her finger plunged deeper and my cock pulsed.

The finger slipped out with a pop and an involuntary "Oh!" of disappointment escaped my lips.

"Don't worry," she growled, "You'll get what's coming to you."

She pulled my hips forward and flipped me to face away from her, my knees on the couch cushions elbows on the back of the sofa, hands now braced on the wall behind. Her hands gripped my wrists for a second until I felt cold metal wrap around them and the telltale click click click as the handcuffs cinched tight. Her hands separated my ass cheeks and I felt her lips along my crack, kissing their way in. I gasped as her tongue flicked my hole, never having had so intimate an experience. Her tongue stabbed again, penetrating me slightly as I felt her left hand grasp my dick and pull downwards sharply. She worked her tongue deep into my ass while fiercely working my dick, stroking it hard, pulling my balls and sending me into a frenzy. My senses were in overload when she stopped, pulling her head back, asking, "What do you want?" while her right hand spanked my ass, hard. I jumped but she held me place and spanked me again. The words stuck in my mouth, embarrassed to express so secret a desire. Her palm hit my ass cheek a third time, harder still. I gasped.

"Come on, slut, what do you want?" Jo-Sei's voice raised up.

"My ass..." I started, trailing off. A fourth smack, harder still.

"I know 'your ass'- but what do you want?" Another smack. My mind swirled in a combination of weed, lust, submission- everything.

"Play with my ass," I tried again, her hand not even pausing to smack me again.

"Say please!" Jo-Sei commanded.

"Please," I started, her hand falling nonstop now on both ass cheeks, my ears ringing with the sound of me being spanked for the first time in my adult life.

"Please what, slut?" came her sharp exhortation.

"Please play with my ass," I begged, breaking to admit my true desire.

"Is that all, ass slut?" her hand came down again and again. I had moved from surprise to pleasure and pain was welling up, strong as her hand rained down blows on my ass.

"Please play with my ass, ma'am," I choked, half begging half crying. The spanking immediately ceased, replaced by her softly caressing my hot glowing red cheeks.

"That's all you had to ask for, sweetie," her voice now pure innocence, "I know how horny you cops get." A finger pushed up against my hole, pushing insistently. "And this little girl is going to take your ass, just like you want," the finger slipping in. She leaned closer, spitting on her finger and plunging it back in, pulling it out spitting again, now two fingers, deep in my ass. My cock is dripping, hard as she swirls her fingers around the head, playing with my arousal. I'm in a different world- hers to do with what she pleased and being taken.

Her cock stroking and finger fucking my ass start to increase pace, coordinating the downstroke on my dick with her fingers pushing me wider. She accelerated her efforts in my ass and occasionally grabbed or spanked my balls and then resumed her stroking. I opened my legs to better her access. "Slut," she laughed, digging deeper and pressing more insistently on my prostate, rubbing it sharply. I'm now panting and trying to move my hips in time with her efforts, earning a release of my cock and a sharp smack across my ass. I hold myself still and the hand returns to my dick, milking it downward excruciatingly slowly, then quickening the motion, pulling backward on my cock while plunging her digits in and out of my ass in a blur. I'm getting close- cock soaked with precum, ass tightening up. Her hands moved even faster.

"You sluts are all the same," Jo-Sei giggled then her voice turned stern, "You may not cum without permission," knowing full well her quickening motions were pushing me past the limit. I felt my expertly handled cock full to bursting, pressure deepening in my ass.

"I can't...hold on," I gasped, rising to the peak. Just as I was about to crest, her hand on my dick turned to a vise, squeezing down hard, squelching any possibility of cumming. Her fingers popped out of my ass as she pulled me around using my cock as a lever. She stood up over me kneeling at her feet.

Jo-Sei wagged a finger at me, scolding me, "You ass slut- you were going to cum." She grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into her eyes, "You were going to shoot your filthy cum with my fingers deep in ass pussy, weren't you?" Face to face with my tormentress, I blushed deeply. "What are we to do with disobedient whores?" she asked. She pointed at the base of her boots and commanded, "Lick." Without pause I bent down, ready to do anything to please this demanding princess. "Lick my boots, whore." My tongue touched the leather and I almost lost it- this was beyond my dreams. I started licking and kissing one boot, then the other and began to work my way up the boots to her thighs. Her breathing changed as my tongue hit her inner thigh. "Good slut," she whispered. She pushed my head back a bit, breaking contact between my lips and her soft flesh. She turned and flipped up her miniskirt, showing me her taut tanned ass beneath silky white translucent panties. She pulled them halfway down her cheeks. "Slut," she cooed, "Lick my ass." I made my tongue a point and just started stabbing it into her ass crack, licking furiously. She wasn't making it easier for me by spreading her legs or lowering her panties all the way but I licked hard feeling her sphincter rough against my tongue. "Good little ass licker," she breathed. I enthusiastically continued to lick, suck and kiss her ass with everything I had while she wiggled her little butt back and forth to make it harder for me, all the while alternating between giggling and moaning. Suddenly she pulled away and turned to face me, her face covered with a sheen of sweat and a demanding look in her eye.

"Do you deserve a surprise?" she asked. Confused, I nodded. "Do you deserve a surprise, slut?" came her demand.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered vigorously.

"Are you sure?" Jo-Sei insisted, stroking my cheek with the back of her hand and fingers trailing off.

"Yes, please ma'am, I'd love a surprise," I replied.

She moved back for a second, reaching her hands under her skirt, lifting it to reveal a thick outline bulging in her panties. I knew what it was and couldn't believe what was happening. I was past sensory overload. She smiled at me and pulled the panties slightly forward and down and out sprang her huge cock, head glistening with precum.

"It's what you want", she breathed, "It's what you've always wanted."

I gasped- it had to be 8 inches and it was thick and almost fully hard. She stroked it a few times, freeing it and her shaved balls from her panties. She squeezed the shaft, pushing a drop of precum out of the tip.

"Surprise!" she giggled, wagging her now throbbing dick in my face. "Lick it," she demanded, leaning forward. I was on full edge, contradictory senses screaming, but knowing this moment of pure unadulterated sex couldn't be rushed. I stuck my tongue out and she brushed the tip of her dick against it, moaning. She moved her hips so I licked the shaft up, then down. She then pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Her miniskirt lifted in the front as she stood in front of me. Her hands grasped my head, bringing it forward to inevitability, "Open up, slut- you know what to do." I didn't resist as her phallus touched my lips. Her cock forced them open, pushing past my lips- warm, pulsing, filling my mouth.

"Oh," Jo-Sei gasped, "It's been too long since I've had a good blowjob." She turned slightly and I moved with her. Her hand lifted my under the armpits, gesturing me to sit on the couch, never breaking contact with my mouth. She was now standing in front of me, back arched and Her knees collapsed onto the sofa, forcing her cock deeply in as she wrapped her hands around my head. She started thrusting, holding my head in place as she worked my mouth. "Good stuff, cop," she moaned, "This isn't your first time sucking dick, is it?"

I couldn't tell her that it was with a mouthful of cock but I knew she knew she was taking me for the first time and she laughed and pushed deeper. I was now starting to panic, breathing more quickly through my nose but unable to breathe around her huge cock. She reached down and pinched my nose shut and thrust hard, then stopped. My lips were touching the bottom of her belly and her entire cock was in my throat. I almost gagged but Jo-Sei said, "Relax," and I tried to. "You're a natural," she gasped as she hit the back of my throat again. Her strokes came faster and she was still holding my head, thrusting deeply into my throat. I was running out of air but understood there was only one way out of this and started sucking her dick like my life depended on it. I could feel her hips hammered away as her cock swelled even more then exploded deep in my mouth. I felt one spurt burst in my throat, then a second as she screamed in pleasure. She released my nose and pulled back a bit, leaving her cock deep in my mouth. My breath came raggedly, sharply, oxygen mixed with her pheromones, heart hammering. Her cock was still spurting, filling my mouth her cum. It was tangy and slightly sweet and I swallowed. Her motion slowed as her cock drained into my mouth, softening. With a sigh she pulled her dick out of my lips with a pop. I was surprised to feel a little moment of loss as missed her cock in my mouth and I swallowed the last of her cum.

"Now you know this changes everything," Jo-Sei panted, "Whenever any of your friends in the office or at the gym makes a stupid 'cocksucker' reference or joke, you're who they are talking about. Because you are a cock sucker. And when they use the word, you'll think, 'I hope they don't know that I'm a cocksucker.' But you'll know. I know. I know that you are not just a cocksucker but are excellent at it and love it. Now clean off my dick," she added, waving it closely to my mouth. I opened my lips and licked her phallus gently, getting all her cum off of it. She pushed it gently back into my mouth and I felt it stiffen. "Oh no, baby, we're not done yet. Get me hard for the main event." Her cock swelled and I sucked to bring it up, knowing what was next.

She pulled away, hard huge dick shiny with my spit. She reached down and pulled my boots off, then my pants and then turned and sat in a wooden chair next to the sofabed. Jo-Sei crooked a finger at me, enticing me to come her way. I moved over slowly, uncertain but knowing her plans. She reached down to her purse which was under the side table and pulled out a tube of lube. "I like to lube it up for sluts," she said, looking at me lasciviously while slathering her hard dick from tip to base with lube stroking it firmly. She moaned and pulled me closer. "I'm going to look into your eyes as you get fucked for the first time," she told me as she took my dick in her hands and brought it back to hardness quickly. My excitement was clear. I was facing her, straddling her and she pushed up a bit, probing my ass with her dick. Her hands gripped the chain between the handcuffs and started to pull me down. Her head popped into my sphincter and she held it there. I whimpered a bit at the size of her head and she said softly, "Hold here for a minute."

The position was hard to maintain- she was pulling down on the chain, my legs were starting to burn from the half squat, but I didn't think my ass was ready to take her full dick. She looked into my eyes, knowing exactly what was happening and said, "Look at me" and she pulled sharply on the chain while lifting her legs upward, forcing my legs apart and forcing me onto her dick.

My legs collapsed and I sat down fully, her cock stretching my ass painfully as she took my virginity. I screamed and she stroked my face, wiping the sweat away, "Such a good slut, getting fucked in the ass for the first time. It hurts but soon you'll be ready for me wherever we are." She shifted around on the chair, seating the cock deeply in my butt. "If we're out to dinner in a restaurant I'll take you into the bathroom and fuck you bent over the sink, looking into the mirror at what a slut you've become. On hikes I'll bend you over park benches for a quickie. You'll beg for it, because you know you're an ass slut." As Jo-Sei talked she started slowly circling her hips, opening me up. The pain in my ass diminished and I felt a warming in my ass as my cock swelled again to full size.

"When we go to a party, you know that at some point in the evening you'll be on your knees with my dick in your mouth. I'll take you to strip clubs and tell the strippers that you're my ass whore and while you put dollars in her g-string during a private dance, I'll be fucking you silly," she told me, matter of factly. Her cock started to move up and down, plowing my ass open. I moaned deeply and moved my ass down to meet her thrusts, timing the movements to her motions.

chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers
12