Saved!

Story Info
Young bride takes her Shepherd's staff.
1.9k words
3.99
95.1k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pastor B.H. Eaton was the much loved shepherd of his flock at Normanhurst Baptist Church.

Normanhurst Baptist was not a wealthy congregation but composed of a cross-section of steelworkers and other blue collar workers.

The forty-two-year-old redheaded Scotsman had endeared himself to his fold, both young and old.

Eaton did not limit his ministry to Sundays but maintained an active visitation program throughout the week calling upon his parishioners in their homes. It was not unusual to see Pastor Eaton's old blue Chevy parked in front of a mom's home while he joined her for a cup of tea.

The church was a simple wooden structure erected in the midst of a survey of wartime housing erected during the war to accommodate the critical need for steelworkers. After the conclusion of the war many of the families remained living in Normanhurst.

Lynda called Pastor Eaton one Monday afternoon requesting a private counseling session with him. The pastor said he would be able to see her in his study as soon as she could get over to the church.

Lynda was a twenty-two-year-old buxom blonde still living at home with her parents. Lynda was engaged to be married to Ross Ireland, another of Eaton's parishioners, in a few months. Eaton was to perform the nuptials and had offered to counsel the young couple.

Lynda knocked on Eaton's study door about twenty minutes later. She was wearing a summery cotton dress with straps over her bare shoulders holding up the bodice of her dress offering a generous view of her cleavage.

"They must be "D" cups!" Eaton mused as he showed the young girl into his study.

Eaton motioned for her to be seated in front of his desk as he sat himself in the swivel arm chair behind the old oak desk. Most of the furniture in his study had been salvaged from the old W.H Ballard School when they had closed it.

The Nyack Bible School diploma on the wall and the photograph of his wife and daughter on the desk added his personal touch.

"What can I do for you today?" Eaton beamed.

"It is about Ross, he is pressuring me for sex and I told him we must wait until we are married." Lynda explained.

"You have had no sex at all?" Eaton asked more to satisfy is own curiosity than any other reason.

"He has felt my bare breast that is all." Lynda confessed.

"Did you like it?" Eaton found himself asking.

"It was O.K. but it was getting us too excited." She explained.

"I bet with knockers like yours!" Eaton thought "How do you feel about sex?"

"Its wrong before you get married." Lynda gave what she thought was the expected answer.

"But you are going to marry him soon." The pastor reminded her.

"I guess I am afraid because I have never done it before." The blonde confessed her true reason.

"That is easy to solve." Eaton replied the wheels in his head spinning, "I could give you some special coaching."

"Is that permitted?" Lynda looked confused.

"In special circumstances but it must be absolutely confidential, even Ross must not know." The pastor warned.

"When can we start?" Lynda asked.

Eaton arranged to pick the young bride-to-be up at a local coffee shop later that night. He told her to tell her parents and fiancé that she was going to a special prayer meeting Pastor Eaton had arranged for selected church youth.

His prey was there waiting for him when he drove up to the coffee shop. His eyes scanned the area to ensure no one saw the young blonde coming out to join him in his car.

"Hurry up and get in." he said as he pulled away from the curb.

Eaton had a smoking Export "A" in his mouth, another of his secret vices.

"Where are we going?" Lynda asked/.

"You will see." He curtly answered.

Now that he had his prey in his car the pastor's attitude had changed from one of kind consideration to one more reflective of his true motivation, to deflower the naive blonde seated beside him.

Lynda still wore the pale blue cotton dress she had worn earlier to his study. Eaton couldn't help staring at the top of her generous creamy mounds wondering what her nipples would be like.

Eaton guided the Chevy out of town along highway #6 that led to the rolling hills of Caledon. The church had a campground amidst the cedar woods of Caledon where they held spiritual revival campfires with Eaton preaching fire and brimstone.

Eaton was a Biblical scholar and could quote the Holy Scriptures to say whatever he wanted them to say.

He reflected on how many devote Christian mothers and daughters had rendered themselves naked to fulfill the "Christian duty".

Lynda was about to see a side of the pastor he had only revealed to a few selected women. There had been Joyce Tourney, the young wife he had successfully planted his seed into and produced a fine son. To this day her husband Bill was not aware of his wife's dalliance.

Camp Calvary was deserted when they reached the end of the narrow gravel road. The camp consisted of an aged wooden cabin adjacent to the campfire circle.

Lynda had spent many of her childhood days singling the gospel songs while a huge bonfire crackled in the midst of the parishioners making a joyful noise unto the Lord.

Tonight Lynda would be making a different noise.

The night was silent when Eaton turned the engine off. Gradually the crickets resumed their evening serenade accompanied by the bullfrogs in the bass section.

The dashboard lights were their only illumination as the Chevy's A.M. radio played "golden oldies".

Eaton began unfastening the buttons on the back of Lynda's dress allowing it to open and expose her bra strap. With three buttons undone Eaton was able to unhook the row of triple hooks and eyes on the back of her bra. The bra popped as the tension was released and Eaton's hand went under the cup and scooped out her bare breast.

Lynda's breast was the largest he had ever held in his career of seducing female members of his congregation. Her nipple was perfect, about a three inch diameter aureole surrounded by a scatter of nodes circling her half-inch tubular teat. Eaton squeezed it like a lump of pizza dough.

Lynda felt embarrassed with her pastor holding her bare breasts in his hand although he seemed to be enjoying it. She felt his mouth swallow her nipple.

Eaton's lips sucked on her stiffening teat in an effort to draw mother's milk from her huge mammary gland.

Eaton's other hand went down to her leg under her skirt. He felt the silky pantyhose she was wearing or were they stockings?

As his hand crept up her legs he discovered they were self-supporting thigh-highs ending about mid-thigh. There was a short expanse of naked skin and then her bulging silk covered pussy.

Eaton's fingers could not wait to explore Lynda's Never-never Land, his fingers tunnel under the elastic leg opening into a forest of curly golden locks. Lynda moaned softly as her legs opened.

Eaton knew exactly where the jewel was he sought. His fingers went to her already swollen clitoris and began manipulating it like the trigger of her desire.

The ecstasy was too much and Lynda's legs clamped shut again trapping Eaton's fingers in her like a helpless mouse that had entered the trap too far. Eaton kissed the young bride.

Eaton's skilled seductive way helped put Lynda at ease, she begin to melt in his arms. Her legs opened again allowing him the freedom to explore her virginity.

"God!" Eaton thought, "She's so tight!"

Lynda's dress had fallen down around her waist and Eaton had pulled her bra away exposing both of her ample breasts. The submissive blonde raised her buttocks allowing Eaton to slide her panties down out of the way. She was now bare breasted with her panties down around her knees.

"I am going to fuck you." Eaton announced.

The pastor's use of the "F" word shocked Lynda more than his intentions.

'I want you to get in the back." Eaton instructed his prey.

Obediently Lynda climbed over the seatback, he clothes trailing behind her. Eaton watched her white bare bottom as she lifted herself over the seatback.

It never ceased to amaze Eaton how willing women were to submit to his demands. It is difficult for a young lady to preserve her modesty when she is climbing over a seat half-naked to be fucked.

Eaton opened his door and slipped into the back to welcome his conquest.

"Just lay back." He said as he lifted her skirt out of the way.

Lynda's skin was an almost translucent white and unblemished. Eaton noticed she had an "outy" belly button. Her pubic hair was untouched, a tangle of spun gold concealing the entrance to her virginity.

Eaton's cock was throbbing painfully hard as he dug it out from his trousers.

"Open your legs." He ordered.

Lynda did as instructed.

She felt him bury the head of his cock between her plump pussy lips.

"It will only hurt for a minute." Eaton said as he lunged into her claiming her pristine cunt for his pleasure.

The pain was sharp causing Lynda to cry out. As the entire length of Eaton's cock filled her void.

Eaton fucked her like a sex-crazed dog, there was no tenderness only the animal need to inseminate her.

Lynda lay submissive, allowing her perverted minister to have his way with her.

"You are not going to come in me?" Lynda said more as a statement than a question. She realized Eaton was not using a condom and she had no protection against pregnancy.

Eaton did not answer but continued fucking the frightened girl.

As Eaton's pace quickened Lynda realized he was not trying to counsel her but merely using her body for his gratification.

"Fuck me bitch!" Eaton snarled.

Lynda was horrified at the pastor's vulgar language, he had removed any doubts she still made of had of his intentions. His cock was now reaching deep into her intimate space,

"Please..." she whimpered.

Eaton showed no compassion but continued fucking the weeping girl with determination.

"I am going to give you a baby!" Eaton threatened.

"No, no, please don't!" Lynda made another desperate plea.

Lynda's prayer went unanswered as Eaton's body stiffened, his sperm shooting out the head of his cock spraying the young girl's fallopian tubes with his life-giving seed.

Lynda's heart sank, not only had the pastor stolen her virginity he had exposed here to pregnancy. Ross must never know of this, she would seduce him as soon as possible and allow him inseminate her.

Eaton allowed his young victim to compose herself after he had used her to receive his cum. Lynda returned to the front seat beside him with her dress arranged as well as she was able.

"You are going to provide me with your pussy whenever I want it." He advised Lynda.

Lynda wept.

"We don't want Ross to find out his wife is a Jezebel do we?" Eaton grinned.

"No." Lynda quietly agreed.

Eaton did some quick mental arithmetic, now he had been in the pants of three of his more attractive female followers.

He mused about making the quiet Irene Mapstone his next conquest. Irene's husband Jay was one of the church Elders and he was sure the mousy hair brunette was no match for his skill.