Saving a Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
After more time with Dr. Ryan, her service deepens.
2.4k words
4.1
63.1k
20

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that I feel so dirty and degraded. I don't know if I want this." Simone started crying for the third time since she had come to Dr. Ryan's office. She had detailed how her husband had 'fucked her face', as Dr. Ryan referred to the incident and how she had masturbated after he walked off. She tried in vain to make Dr. Ryan understand how degraded and used she felt by her husband's treatment of her.

"I understand how you feel Simone. I am asking you to think about the total experience. When you described last night, you spent almost as much time describing your orgasm as you did describing getting your face fucked. What I am saying is that you need to get past the standard feeling and conceptions about sex and think about what you are obviously finding stimulating." Simone was staring at Dr. Ryan's shoes. They were impractical five inch heels, but beautiful nonetheless. Trying to calm her sobbing, her counselor's voice drifted in and out of her mind. She snapped out of her haze, hearing "Simone, look at me when I am speaking to you!"

Simone wanted to protest that she was a client, and it was not right for her to raise her voice. Instead she looked up and said, "Yes Dr. Ryan, I am sorry."

"I want you to follow this logic with me, so pay attention. You had a powerful orgasm last night, correct?"

"Yes, I did."

"And powerful orgasms come from enjoyable sexual stimulation, correct?"

"Yes"

"And you felt that the sexual stimulation you received yesterday was degrading, correct?"

"Yes, but..."

"Don't interrupt!"

Again, Simone wanted to jump up and protest, to tell this woman that she worked for her and she could not scold her like a child. Looking into those cold gray eyes, she could only say "I am sorry Dr. Ryan. Yes, I felt degraded last night."

"In addition, you freely admit that not only was the sex afterwards was the best you ever remember having, but you felt desire at the thought of having his cock in your mouth. Given all these facts, the only conclusion that can be reached is that you enjoy being sexually degraded, isn't it?" Simone hesitated, trying to look away. Finally, she looked up at her marriage counselor, a woman she had only known for a few days and sheepishly said, "Yes, I enjoy being sexually degraded."

Simone noticed a look of almost satisfaction on Dr. Ryan's face as she hopped off her desk. Clapping her hands together she declared, "Well then, I guess we are making break-through faster than I expected." She turned quickly, and Simone found herself once again struck by the woman's elegant form, much thinner and delicate than her own, as the doctor's hips swayed back and forth as she walked back around her desk. She preferred her own more curvy form, in particular her full breasts, which she also knew were Henry's favorite part of her body.

"Now I want you to understand, there is nothing wrong with these feelings you have. On the contrary, many women find that they are turned on when a lover dominates or degrades them sexually. You are in fact quite lucky to be a sexual match to your husband."

Looking in shame that the floor, Simone said, "I don't feel lucky, I feel like a dirty slut".

"Simone, I believe I told you to look at me when we speak." Simone looked up at this, the shame now making her face red. "The problem you have is based in your prudish behavior, the same behavior that has put your marriage at risk. You are lucky because you are a dirty slut, not despite it. Specifically, you are lucky because you have a husband who wants exactly what you have to offer. The sooner you embrace this fact, the sooner you will find the happiness you deserve. Now I want you to pay attention to me. Look into my eyes as I tell you this."

Reluctantly, Simone whispered in reply, "OK."

"No! Look at me while I am speaking to you."

Looking into her counselors cold eyes, Simone repeated. "OK."

"I think we have gotten very far in this session. Now, I believe you said Henry would be out tonight with a client. I suggest that you call him and ask permission to wait up for him. If he accepts, spend the afternoon thinking of a simple way to make sure that when he arrives in his home, it is clear that you are available to help him relax, available to serve him."

"Yes, I understand. I think that is a good idea."

"When you make this offer, Mr. Rand will likely see an opportunity open up in front of him. Smart, powerful men like him always see the options in front of them. He will take advantage of whatever he thinks he can get away with. I want you to repeat after me now. I will let my husband do whatever he wishes tonight without complaint. I will spend the night serving him without regard to my own pleasure or pain."

Pausing for only a moment, Simone repeated "I will let my husband do whatever he wishes tonight without complaint. I will spend the night serving him without regard to my own pleasure or pain."

"Well then, I think our session is over. Run along now." With that, Dr. Ryan picked up the phone and began dialing. Simone stood and walked off, dismissed like a child.

Once in her car, Simone quickly dialed her husband at the office. She heard him close the door to his office as he greeted her, and then in a lowered tone he said "Listen, Honey, I want to apologize for last night. I got carried away, I should never have gotten so rough with you and I shouldn't have called you a slut."

"Henry, do you think I am calling you to get an apology? You don't have anything to be sorry about. I had a good time last night. I was just calling because I knew you would be having dinner with a client tonight, and I wanted to know if you minded if I waited up for you."

There was a long pause, before Henry replied in a slow voice, "Sure, you can wait up for me." There was another pause, then "you're really not upset?"

"Of course not, I asked you to help me learn to suck your wonderful cock and a little rough stuff is fun sometimes." After hearing no response, she said "Listen I know how busy you are, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be a pest tonight. I will be waiting by the door when you get home."

"OK, see you tonight Honey, I love you."

Tearing out the parking lot, she headed straight downtown to a shop she had seen before, but never would have walked into prior to today.

---

Hearing her husband's car finally pull up to the house, Simone rushed to the front door as fast as she could on her new black five-inch heels. They weren't like the ones she had bee admiring on Dr. Ryan earlier in the day, but those were part of the inspiration in getting them. She wanted to learn to walk in much more feminine shoes, especially with that sexy sway Dr. Ryan had. These were cheaper in look. Not trashy, but cheaper in a way that went with the rest of her outfit.

When the door opened, she crossed her feet and performed a short curtsy, lifting the scandalously short hem of the French maid fantasy outfit she had purchased that afternoon at the local sex shop. Simone knew the outfit was the worse kind of cliché but it just felt right when she was in the shop. It might not be super creative, but she really wanted her outfit to make it clear that she was their to serve.

"Good evening, honey. Thank you for allowing me stay up late so I could greet you and attend to your needs. Please sit down on the couch, and I will bring you a drink once I hang your coat." She had chosen her words careful, practicing them along with the curtsey in the mirror several times. She wanted to make it clear that he was doing her a favor letting her disturb him late at night in order to give her the privilege of serving his needs.

Henry smirked as he handed over his coat and walked confidently over to the couch. Simone moved quickly, coming around front of him and handing him a stiff double scotch. He took a long sip and then looked up and down her body. "This is a very nice outfit you picked out." Running his hand over her cheek, he asked, "So are you my little maid tonight?"

Smiling, she said "I guess so."

"Now, now is that anyway for a maid to address her employer?"

Licking her lips, "Yes, I am your little maid tonight."

"I expect a more formal form of address from my low level staff."

It took her a moment to understand, but once she did she cast her eyes down. "My apologies. Yes, I am your little maid tonight, sir." As soon as she said the last word, she felt herself getting wet.

"Well then, why don't we start with a nice foot massage?"

"Of course, sir" Simone dropped slowly to her knees. Handing him the remote for the TV, she removed his shoes and socks, and slowly and lovingly massaged each for ten minutes. She was careful to keep her eyes on his face at all times, even as he mostly ignored her as we watched the sports recaps. When she finished, she leaned forward, asking, "How was that?"

"Very nice, very relaxing", he said, holding his glass forward while still watching the TV, "Get me a single on the rocks."

Taking the glass, she rose, careful to shift to the side so she didn't block his view. Returning with his drink, she assumed her position on her knees in front of him, this time closer than before. He looked down at her after a moment, "I think maybe my little maid can help me relax a bit more." He stood, removing his belt and lowering his zipper and sat back down. Without being told, Simone reached forward, and began to worship her husband.

She worked lovingly, concentrating on his cock, pushing all other thoughts to the side. Whenever her mind drifted, she repeated to herself, 'Tonight I am here to service my husband.' and focus returned. When she heard her husband say "Slow and deep, slut, make it last", she thought, 'I will spend the night serving him without regard to my own pleasure or pain' and his words became a loving request instead of an insult.

He grabbed a hand full of her hair and used it like a handle, angling her head as he stood. Without warning her started to pump forward and back, holding her head in place. As he punished her throat and brought tears to her eyes, she repeated I will let my husband do whatever he wishes tonight without complaint.' and found the strength she needed not to pull away from him.

As he came forcefully down her throat, she felt her body buck as she experienced an explosive orgasm. Using her right hand to brace herself as her left hand went between her legs, she was almost grateful for the firm pressure her husband used to hold her head in place as he fucked her face.

He finally released her and fell back into his chair. She leaned forward, still playing with her clit as she lapped his crotch clean. When he was finish she moved to rise, but fell back hard on her knees in shock and pain as his hand came down firmly on the top of her right breast. "Where the fuck do you think you are going? Lap at my balls bitch, get me hard again!"

She obeyed immediately, ignoring the slap as she kissed and licked at his balls while he dragged a freshly lit cigarette, his eyes closed and a look of contentment on his face. Once he had gotten hard again, he grabbed her hair firmly once again and dragged her around the room, forcing her on her hands and knees facing away from him. "Ass in the air, mash those fat tits into the floor!"

Once again she obeyed without a word of complaint. She said nothing as he slapped her ass hard on the right check and then the left. She said nothing when he trust into her, leaned forward and then grabbed her hair and used it as a lever to rock her back and forth with incredible force. She said nothing as he started to spank her ass repeatedly with his other hand as he fucked her. She said nothing as he pulled her around with a jerk of her hair to blow his load in her mouth.

She said nothing as he pointed at his cock, and ordered, "Clean it". Tears were rolling down her face in humiliation, as she served he husband like the whore he wanted her to be. When he saw her face, he grabbed both of her nipples hard and twisted, lifting both breasts. Shaking them hard he said in a cool measured voice, "I may as well give you something to cry about." She said nothing as he tortured her, gritting her teeth and trying to stop the flow of tears. She said nothing as he released her and then delivered a sharp slap to each breast and barked out, "Head off to bed, I will be right along."

After washing up and removing her costume, she slipped into bed nude and waited for her husband. He was silent as he climbed into bed and pulled her close to him. She clenched her teeth so as not to make a sound as he slowly pitched and twisted her left nipple, toying with it casually without indicating the slightest care about the pain he caused her, until he finally released it as he drifted off to sleep. When he was snoring, she finally spoke.

"I love you Henry."