Saving Berry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,219 Followers

Glenn watched the two women working on his cock. The view of them both down at his groin was exciting as hell. "Uh huh, yeah, keep doing that."

At Glenn's remark, Heather rolled her eyes at Stacy. She pulled one of his balls into her mouth and sucked it gently. Then moved to the other. She licked the delicate skin between his testicles too.

The teen girls' combined oral attentions soon had Glenn hard again.

"Oooh, I think you're even bigger this time," Heather gushed. "I can't wait to feel you inside me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh huh, I've only had one other boy and he wasn't nearly as big as you." It was true, but Heather barely got the words out of her mouth.

She laid down on the bed on her side and patted the spot behind her, "Can you... can you get behind me? I've always wanted to try it this way." At the same time, she steered Stacey in front of her.

Heather accomplished two things this way. First and foremost, she put herself between Glenn and Stacey. She was still shielding her girlfriend from her step-brother. Second, Heather preempted any ideas Glenn had about crawling on top of her. She definitely did not want to be trapped under his enormous bulk.

"Condom too stud," Heather reminded him.

Heather held her breath as Glenn picked up the condom at the foot of the bed, unwrapped it and rolled it down his length. When he finished without reneging on his promise to wear one, she started breathing again. The thought of screwing this psycho without protection scared her even more than what she was about to do.

Glenn spooned in behind her and she felt him center his enormous cock on her from behind. He pushed forward and Heather gasped as her tiny sex parted only slightly and he wedged himself into her entrance. He was probably twice as big, in every dimension, as the one guy she had slept with before. And Stacey never used more than two fingers on her.

Glenn pushed harder and Heather felt her opening strain to stretch itself. He groaned at the amazing sensation of her ridiculously tight, barely-used adolescent pussy spreading open on the tip of his cock. Meanwhile, Heather gritted her teeth and struggled to hold still as her poor body struggled to accept him.

Stacey had turned to spoon herself into Heather's front and she reached back to take Heather's hand and pull it around her waist. Heather let out a soft "Huh huh huh" as Glenn's enormous shaft continued to try to bore its way into her and Stacey squeezed her hand in silent support.

Glenn wasn't considerate enough to tease himself up and down at her entrance a few times and retry himself at Heather's little opening. He had a one-track mind. He wanted in so he simply kept pushing himself against her reluctant little hole.

"Aaah!" Heather whined as Glenn's ceaseless pressing began to win out against her tight young sex. She tensed as she felt him begin to slide into her. He felt it too and he eagerly pressed even harder, trying to grind himself up into her struggling little vagina in one long thoughtless thrust.

Heather held her breath and wiggled her ass slightly to try to ease his painful entry and Glenn mistook it as another sign of enthusiasm. He pushed himself into her harder and Heather gasped again. She panted shallowly as he continued forcing his way inside her, only stopping when he was buried completely in her tiny body.

Heather turned her head to look back at Glenn. Her voice caught in her throat, "Do... do you like it? Does it feel good inside me?"

"Fuck, yes," he grunted.

"Go slow for me at first?" Heather asked softly, "It feels like I'm about to split open."

But Glenn only chuckled. He was done taking orders. He jerked halfway out of her and pounded himself back into Heather. The force of his thrust drove her into Stacey.

"Oooow! Easy, Glenn!" Heather wailed.

"Shut up, bitch," Glenn growled. He pumped himself into her again just as roughly.

"Oow," Heather mewled more softly, "slower... please slower... you're too big... I'm too little..."

"Shhhh," Glenn said.

"But I've barely done this before..." she whimpered.

Glenn interrupted her complaint with a quick warning spank on her one as cheek.

Heather fell silent. She squeezed Stacey's hand instead. She kept telling herself that this was worth it - that when it was all over and everyone went their separate ways without truly getting hurt she would be happy she subjected herself to this.

The bed rocked as Glenn thrust in and out of Heather from behind. He was giddy with pleasure - Heather's pussy was nearly as tight as his stepsister's virgin ass when he had taken her that way. Speaking of asses, Heather's incredibly taut little bubble butt fit perfectly in his lap. He wondered if she had ever taken it in the ass before. He made a mental note to have a try at that the next time he saw her.

Excited by his own thoughts, Glenn gripped Heather's hip more tightly and screwed into her harder. Their bodies made rude smacking noises each time they collided. A steady slapping sound echoed in the bedroom as he savaged her shuddering teen body with his big dick.

Heather started thrusting her ass back to meet him, encouraging him - trying to urge him on so that they could get this over with.

Glenn's assault became more harsh. He was truly fucking her now and Heather felt their connection grow more slick. She realized that he was wearing a condom so it must be her. Despite the situation, her body was reacting to the oversized cock driving in and out of her rhythmically.

Her face was buried in Stacey's hair in front of her and she was smelling Stacey's shampoo and her wonderful natural strawberry scent. In her head, she tried to forget about Glenn. Instead, she connected the deep, ceaseless screwing she was getting with the beautiful girl in front of her that she loved deeply.

It worked a little too well and Heather whispered a quick "oh" and quickly bit her lip afterwards to keep quiet. Oblivious, Stacey blindly squeezed her hand again tightly.

Inside, Heather's body was betraying her. Dammit, the last thing she wanted was to come with this wannabe rapist fucking her. But her body didn't know. It knew only the rocking motion of his thrusts and the relentless stretching provided by his giant cock driving deeply into her belly.

She felt it building in her. The orgasm. It started as a warm tingle in her middle and spread outwards, heating up her insides. It kept growing. Heather screwed her eyes shut and grit her teeth to keep silent. Fuck, she didn't want it. Didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

She came anyway. As she peaked, she squeezed Stacey's hand tightly and stopped humping back against Glenn to let him take over the thrusting. She kept her body completely still as her insides roiled and churned in a huge but noiseless climax. It was one of the most intense internal orgasms she'd ever had.

Stacey didn't notice. Glenn didn't notice either. Thank God. She felt sickened immediately after she finished coming. Her stomach twisted up in revulsion. Unaware, Glenn just kept thrusting.

Then Glenn rolled onto this back and pulled Heather on top of him. She winced as his full length slid up into her again and he spun her to face him. He reached up to roughly squeeze her large firm breasts and tweak her hardened pink nipples.

Glenn turned to look over at his stepsister still laying next to them. "Come here, Stacey, I want you up on my face. I want to eat that nice little red-furred snatch of yours."

Stacey's eyes widened but she complied. She spun to face Heather and threw a leg over her stepbrother then lowered her sex onto his mouth. He attacked her sloppily; jamming his whole face into her fear-dried pussy.

Stacey was left eye-to-eye with Heather. Now that Glenn couldn't see either of them they could drop their charade. Stacey just looked miserable as she shook her head and grimaced while Glenn rooted around in her delicate folds with his thick, rude tongue.

Heather, still riding up and down on Glenn's enormous cock, gave her girlfriend a sad, conciliatory smile and mouthed, "Over soon."

Stacey just nodded and looked down, defeated, unable to meet Heather's eyes.

Heather cupped Stacey's chin and pulled it up. "Stay with me," she mouthed. Then she leaned in and kissed Stacey softly and mouthed again, "I love you."

That only seemed to make things worse. Stacey's beautiful gray-green eyes only grew redder. She was fighting off tears.

Having his sister ride his face while Heather bounced on his cock was finally too much for Glenn, "Get off me. I want to cum on your faces. Like in the pornos. I'm going to cum all over your slutty little faces."

The girls rolled off him and laid down on their backs, side-by-side, happy to have this over with. Glenn leaned over them and fisted his large, purple-headed shaft. His lip curled menacingly and his head reared back.

Heather blindly groped for Stacey's hand and took it. She squeezed it tightly. She even whispered very softly so Stacey could hear, "Almost over."

Glenn grunted and shook above them as his orgasm hit. His first stream of cum arced forcefully down the length of Heather's body, reaching her lower belly. He steered his cock down to their faces and waved it between them. His next several spurts jetted onto Heather's chin, then over to Stacey's cheek, then Heather's nose, then one of Stacey's eyes. Finally, he dribbled semen down onto Stacey's forehead.

When he leaned over further and pressed his semen-coated knob to Stacey's lips, Heather came to her girlfriend's rescue by picking her head up to suck his cock into her mouth instead. She nursed on the tip of his cock gently as Stacey watched, mortified.

Finally, Glenn chuckled and fell backwards to sit against his headboard. As soon as he sat down, Stacey bolted off the bed and ran out of the bedroom and into the hall bathroom. The door slammed shut and locked.

"Sheez, what's with her?" Glenn muttered dully.

It was all Heather could do to shrug, "I don't know, Glenn. I'm not so sure she likes sex stuff, you know? Maybe you should leave her alone. I'll go check on her."

Without so much as a backwards glance at Glenn, Heather wiped the cum from her face and belly with a corner of the bed sheet. She quickly went into the hallway to calm Stacey down while Glenn pulled on his clothes and left without saying a word.

But Heather couldn't calm Stacey down.

That's when Stacey told Heather it was over between them through a bathroom door. They broke up. Her beautiful Berry told her to go away and never come back.

Heather cried the entire drive home from Stacey's. Then she cried all through the long, hot shower she took trying to erase Glenn's smell. She cried on and off for the next month too.

Heather didn't deserve what she got. She had performed the most selfless act she'd ever done for anyone. Watching her beautiful, brave girlfriend about to be raped, Heather had made the decision to throw herself in front of someone she loved deeply. In one brief instant, Heather had decided she could live it - pay that price.

What she didn't realize was that Stacey couldn't live with it. It turns out that some acts are just too selfless. The person you save can't bear to look at you.

Strawberries and Bubblegum were no more.

When Heather finished telling me what happened that day, I hugged her. All I could say was "Peaches, you really are the most amazing girl."

Heather sighed and hugged me tighter. Her larger breasts crushed into my smaller ones. She buried her face in my long, dark hair. "You know this as much as anyone, Sammie. When you love someone enough, you can make yourself do impossible things. Good or bad. The hardest part is figuring out what comes afterwards."

"I think I'm your 'afterwards', honey." I said softly after a long minute. We were still hugging. I reached under her long blonde hair to gently scratch the back of her neck with my fingernails the way Heather liked.

She sighed again but in a different, more contented way.

"Kiss me, Sammie?" she said into my shoulder.

"Always."

She pulled away and smiled coyly as she tucked a hand into the waistband of her little white cotton shorts. "No, I mean, you know, kiss me. This stuff is in the past. Forgiven and forgotten. I don't want to think about it anymore right now. Take my mind off it would you?"

I marveled at Heather's capacity for forgiveness and chuckled as I helped her wriggle out of her shorts until her bald, tiny sex was bare. "Always," I said again. She stretched herself out on the couch and I settled myself between her smooth, sleek legs.

We spent a long, slow afternoon like that, taking turns patiently satisfying each other.

"Afterwards" can be pretty good with the right people.

Of course, because of the type of person I am, I also wondered where Glenn lives now.

Heather is big on forgiveness. Me? Not so much.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,219 Followers
12