Saving Caitlin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

He gave her the food he had taken from Carl's fridge and handed her a bottle of water before he pulled out of the alley. There was no other traffic. Good. He didn't want anyone telling Carl they had seen him drive away from his house with a woman.

Jon received his BS by the age of twenty and a Masters a year later. He had been working in the computer industry ever since and several companies used his programs. At twenty-nine, he had a nice bank account. He had been in this town eight months and, after only a few weeks, he knew he wouldn't stay. Still, he may be asked to come back someday. The money on this project had been very, very good. He might be asked to update the programs to fit future needs.

He was silent for the first thirty or forty miles, letting her eat and digest not only the food, but also what had happened so far. Her jeans were too big on her. Carl had not only abused her physically, but had been careless with her meals more than just this last day. After a while, he decided it was time to outline what he expected from her, explain his rules, and try to calm her fears.

"Catie, Carl was a fool and a sadistic bastard. Unfortunately, there are a lot of men like him. Do you know what BDSM is all about? What the bondage, domination, and submission lifestyle is like?"

She shrugged and haltingly whispered, "Where you tie someone up and beat them?"

He frowned. "Well, I guess it can be. There are as many ways to live this lifestyle as there are people who practice it. Carl wanted a slave. He was so excited about abducting you, he couldn't keep it to himself. He's a bastard and, as I said, there are a lot of men like him. He felt powerful and he bragged about having you. He wants to be part of the D/s lifestyle.

"I'm in that lifestyle, too, Catie, but I'm with the group that believes you take care of your submissive. If you're going to control someone's life, you're responsible for that person's well-being. You make sure she's fed, among other things.

"When I tell you about my expectations for you, they will be my idea of this lifestyle. While I don't expect you to remember everything I'll tell you right now, I probably won't remember to tell you everything I expect from you either. I will promise you this—if I have forgotten to tell you something, and you don't do something the way I want it done, I won't discipline you for it. You'll only be disciplined for doing wrong when you've been told the correct way and you don't do it.

"For example, let's say I've told you I only want the pink towels on the first towel bar and you put out the blue ones. That would be a punishable offense. But if I hadn't told you what color to put out, then I would not discipline you. Understand?"

She slowly nodded her head, but the look on her face was priceless. "Pink towels," she mumbled.

Jon laughed. "I don't give a shit about the color of the towels, Catie. That was just an example off the top of my head. The thing is, you do what I tell you and how I tell you. That's really the only rule you have to remember. Do what I say when I say it.

"As I said earlier, you'll call me Jon when we're in public and sir or master when we're alone. Never wear underwear unless, for some reason, I've given them to you to wear. I want easy access. You'll be allowed to wear what you want at home when I'm not there. If we go out, I'll either choose what I want you to wear, or you'll have me okay what you've chosen. I like dresses or skirts, but we'll see how it goes.

"I really like the length of your hair so it won't be cut, but anything you do to it will have to be okayed by me first. I do think it would be prettier if it were a little lighter, less brown or some highlights in it. Would you be opposed to having it lightened some?"

He would let her think she would be making some of the decisions. It would help put her ease a little, help her trust a little. He knew in the end she would have it lightened and soon.

"I guess not." She had always wanted it lighter herself.

He smiled again at her confusion. Last night, he had seen her matted brown hair under the hood. It didn't look dirty, just dull. She had washed it in the shower, towel-dried it, and ran a comb through it. It was just a shade or two darker than he eventually wanted it. It had a dull tone, probably from lack of conditioner and a balanced diet.

"In the next week or so, I'll write up a contract that will include what I expect of you and my responsibilities toward you. You'll have some input and I'll respect your concerns, but the final contract will be approved by me." He was thoughtful for a few minutes, then said, "Tell me about yourself and how you found yourself in Carl's possession."

Quietly, she told him that her life had been pretty normal until she was fifteen. Her father died and her mom kind of fell apart. A year and a half ago, when she was almost eighteen, her mom married a man named Larry. Her brother, three years older, had left the day after graduating from high school. She said he hardly ever called and never came back after her mother remarried. Her stepfather was a monster. He drank and he was abusive.

One night, a few weeks before she graduated, he came home drunk and raped her while her mom was at work. She remembered screaming and then nothing. She woke up on the floor, curled in a ball with blood on and around her. Catie told Jon she had told her mom, but her mom didn't believe her. Her mom said she was just jealous because she had found a man to love her. Catie said she stayed out of Larry's way after that. She wanted to finish high school before she left, then like her brother, she left as soon as she graduated.

She went to Kentucky and found a job as a waitress. She stayed with a girl she'd met at the diner. The diner closed about a month ago and she decided to move on. She got to Illinois by hitchhiking with different truckers before Carl picked her up. Catie told Jon that Carl seemed like such a nice man when he picked her up, even telling her that it was dangerous to hitchhike.

She told him Carl had raped her nearly every night. He would choke her until she passed out. He liked to hit her, tell her not to cry, then hit her until she did. As she related the story, each word came out with a hitch, halt, or a catch. She flinched if she thought he was going to touch her. She was sobbing by the time she finished.

"You've had it rough, baby girl. I'll never hurt you like Carl did. I may do some things you won't like, but I'll never hurt you like Carl did," he repeated. He trailed his fingers across the bruise on her face. "I'll never hit you in the face, I promise." She flinched slightly, but she didn't cower as much.

She looked at him cautiously. "But you'll hit me other places?"

"It's possible, but not like he did. If I have to discipline you, I'll most likely use a paddle because you've disobeyed or done something wrong. I won't leave bruises, at least not where you can see them. I may redden your ass from time to time," he said with a sexy smile, "but that'll be for a different purpose, which I'll explain the first time I do it. You look tired. Why don't you let the seat down and try to catch a nap. I want to get a few more hours on the road before we stop for lunch."

She hesitated only a moment, then said 'yes, sir', put the seat down and tried to sleep.

"Very good, Catie, very good," he whispered.

~*~*~

He drove another three hours before he pulled off the road and untied her feet.

"We are going to get gas. I'm sure you need to use the restroom. Don't disappoint me, Catie, by trying to escape or telling someone I'm holding you against your will. Remember your promise and that you're with me willingly."

When they stopped, she never even considered trying to escape. She was still too fearful. If he caught her, no matter what he'd said, he'd probably beat her like Carl did those first few days when she tried to get away.

Jon was cautious, but decided not to test her again by eating inside a restaurant. Instead, he drove through the drive-thru and got fast food for lunch. He knew he wouldn't stop her, but he hoped there was still enough fear from her experience with Carl that she wouldn't run. He needed time for her to want to stay. He knew soon she would realize she really was free. He didn't retie her ankles after they got gas. They would be on the road several more hours, a long time to stay in one position and she had already been restrained for over three hours.

They were back on the road less than twenty minutes after getting gas and food. He headed toward a motel he had seen in a flyer. He had planned to stay there for a couple of days even before he had been invited to Carl's. He wanted to unwind from this job and finish a small contract program before starting his new job. The motel, with secluded cabins around a picturesque lake, seemed perfect for this new situation. Six hours later, he checked them in as a married couple.

Jon enjoyed sex and once he was in college, he never wanted for a soft body in his bed...if he wanted one there. Later, when he embraced this lifestyle, there had never been someone he wanted to keep. He couldn't explain, even to himself, the need he had to control and dominate a woman, but not just any woman. He had dated many women he didn't feel the need to dominate but then, he hadn't wanted to keep any of them.

He knew if he found that special person people always talk about, it would have to be a D/s kind of relationship...at least when it came to sex. Was Catie what he was waiting for? Probably not for the long haul, but for a year? He could work with that. He couldn't picture himself in a 'forever' relationship right now, maybe never. He could picture her as a test run, though.

Slave Training Starts

"Lie in the center of the bed, Caitlin. Spread your arms and legs out to the corners. Don't be afraid, little girl. I have to get some food and run a few errands before it gets any later. You're too new a possession to leave unattended, sweet. Now do as I say. I won't be gone long."

He had requested one of the more secluded cabins in the woods near the lake. It was everything the flyer described, very pretty and isolated. It reminded him of another cabin in the woods, the one they would be going to in a day or so. He used his portable restraints, being very careful with her wrists by wrapping them first with washcloths. He kissed her, then put a ball gag in her mouth.

"You're very pretty, Caitlin. I can't understand why that asshole would want to bruise you. I, myself, can't understand why anyone would want to see these unsightly marks, especially on your face. Don't pull on the restraints. I don't want your wrists hurt any more than they are already."

His fingers caressed her face where Carl had hit her just yesterday afternoon and bent to brush a light kiss there.

"I'll be back soon, baby."

He switched on the TV for her. He turned to leave, then turned back and flicked the bedspread over her. He bent down one more time and kissed her on the forehead. As he closed the door, he hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the doorknob.

Caitlin tried not to panic when he closed the door behind him. She tried not to think what would happen to her if he had an accident or something. She tried not to think at all.

Jon's first stop was a little shop he'd noticed on the main street in the small town. Not lingering, he quickly purchased two sundresses. Next, he stopped at the grocery store and got antibiotic cream, body lotion, deodorant, hair scrunchies, a cute rhinestone-studded dog collar, orange juice, donuts, lunchmeat and bread. He made two calls on his cell phone. His last stop was the pizza parlor.

At the cabin, he carried in the shopping bags and pizza, and opened two cans of soda before untying her and removing her gag. He pulled her in his arms. She still flinched, but he could tell she was trying to control it.

"I think going to Carl's last night was my lucky night. I wasn't going to go until he said he had a slave we could all use. I couldn't believe someone like him had a sub, so I wanted to see. I should have known he didn't know what he was doing."

Again he thought what a bastard Carl had been to her. Jon knew, without a doubt, that Carl would have killed her, either accidentally or on purpose within a month or two.

"But as soon as I saw you, not even being able to see your face properly, I knew I had to have you. Yes, going to Carl's was my lucky day."

She didn't know why she felt comforted or protected or safe, but she did. She was still afraid, but she knew she would do whatever he wanted.

"Come on, let's eat."

They ate the pizza out of the box and he was able to get her to laugh a couple of times. After they finished eating, he just held her in his arms for a while. He wanted her to get used to his touch without flinching or cringing.

"Caitlin, take off your clothes."

She looked at him with apprehension, but did as he asked when he just stared at her. He kissed her forehead after she slipped out of her jeans and pulled her t-shirt over her head. He could see the fear in her eyes like a flashing neon sign.

"I am proud of you. I know you're scared, probably worried, and maybe even a bit confused, but you're doing exactly as I ask, Caitlin. I want you to feel comfortable when you're naked in front of me. I thought it best for you to know that right away since you'll be naked a lot. So even though this is the first night we're together, I want this to be your first lesson.

"From this moment until the end of our contract, nothing of yours is yours anymore, not even your body. Your body now belongs to me. Remember this lesson. Nothing is yours anymore. It's mine. My lips, my tits, my cunt." His fingers touched her lips, breasts, and vulva as he mentioned them. "Understand?"

"Yes, master," she whispered cautiously.

"I want you to take a shower. Since I rushed you this morning, I thought you might like to take a more leisurely one now. I got moisturizing soap and some shampoo for you. Later, you can pick out the brand you like if you want something different. Okay?"

"Yes, master."

"You're doing fine, Catie." He shook his head. After what she had been through, she was doing amazingly well.

"Did you ever think about going to college, Catie, or what you wanted to do with the rest of your life before your dad died or before your mom remarried?"

"When daddy was still alive, I didn't think much about the future. After he died and mom married Larry, I just thought about the day I could leave."

"Besides your training, college is something we can think about during the next few months. Maybe you can take a few courses to see if it's something you might like."

She seemed shocked when he talked about her going to college. He just grinned.

"Catie, I'm not going to have intercourse with you for a few days. I want to know you're not hurt inside from what Carl did to you. And until I get you on some kind of birth control, I'll use a condom when I'm inside you. I don't suppose you're on any kind of birth control right now, are you?"

"No."

"I didn't think so. I'm going to take you to a friend, a doctor friend I know. He will check you out, make sure you're okay, and get you on some birth control." And make sure you're not pregnant or infected with any STDs, he thought. "I'll use a condom until we know the birth control is effective. After that, I won't. Ultimately, you're here for my enjoyment and I don't enjoy sex with a blanket wrapped around my manhood."

Catie smiled, maybe the first real smile in the last month.

"Go take your shower or bath now, whatever you want. Take all the time you want, then come back to me."

Christ, he wanted her, but he wouldn't hurt her. She still cringed involuntarily every time he touched her. She needed to trust him and he wanted a signed contract before he took her. He grew hard just thinking about her in the shower only a few feet away. Christ. It had been a long time since he had felt this kind of need after knowing someone for such a short time. Hell, he didn't think he'd ever felt like this for any girl, no matter how long he'd known her.

After cleaning up dinner, he sat down at the small table, opened up his laptop, and started writing up a Master/slave contract.

Just when he didn't think she'd come out of the bathroom unless he went in and got her, she walked into the room with the towel wrapped around her. He locked eyes with her and shook his head slowly. She reluctantly let the towel drop.

"That's better. Come here, Caitlin. I going to rub some of this moisturizer on you and check out those bruises."

He sat of the side of the bed and pulled her between his legs. He squirted a liberal amount of aloe lotion on his palm, started at her shoulders, and worked down. He paid close attention to every bruise and cut, using antibiotic cream instead of the lotion. He asked Catie how and when she got each one.

"What a bastard," he hissed when he noticed the cut under her right breast on the tender swell. "I didn't get you out of there a minute too soon." When he felt a drop of wetness on his hand, he looked up. Tears were flowing from her eyes. "Oh, baby." He pulled her into his lap and rocked her, gently brushing his lips across her temple. He stood her back up. "Come on, sweetheart, let me finish putting this lotion on.

"Caitlin, I'm going to start your training right now. There are several positions my slave must know and do immediately upon command. You'll usually take a position only when I command it. I'm going to show you two tonight. They are probably the two most basic positions a slave is commanded to take.

"The first I'm going to call 'Attend'. Whenever I say 'Attend', you will immediately and without hesitation, take that position. It is the standing submissive position. If you're dressed, you will, as quickly as possible, remove your clothing, fold everything neatly, lay them aside, and stand facing me with you arms behind your back." Jon gently turned her so that her back was to him while still standing between his knees. He gently crossed her arms behind her back, telling her to hold the opposite elbow, and turned her gently back to face him.

"Caitlin, arch your back slightly. Yes, that's good. I want your nipples displayed just like this. Now spread your feet about two feet apart." He spread his own knees farther apart to give her room. "While in this position, Caitlin, you will always keep your face lowered and your eyes downcast unless I command you to look at me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," was her whispered reply.

"What?"

"Yes," she repeated haltingly then remembered. "Yes, master."

"Good. Now Caitlin, I want you to take this position right there."

He pointed to a place about three feet from the small table. He moved back to his chair and typed for about thirty minutes into his laptop. Occasionally he would look up and scan her posture. He had not told her not to speak, but somehow she knew she wasn't supposed to and, therefore, didn't. He noted her nervousness, but did nothing to soothe her. She must learn that he had command of her body. He felt it would be easier to set the code of behavior immediately so there would be no confusion later.

"You've done well, Caitlin. Some masters prefer that a slave, while in this position, lock her hands behind her head. I prefer them to be behind your back. Unless I've told you differently, you'll put them just like they are now."

Jon snagged a pillow off the bed and dropped it on the floor closer to his chair.

"The second position is 'Kneel', which is just like the one you're in now except you are kneeling. Kneel on the pillow for me, Caitlin."

After she was in the kneeling position, Jon continued. "I would like you to practice going from a standing position to a kneeling one more gracefully, but you've done well. Spread your knees farther apart. Yes, that's the way. Your buttocks should sit on your heels. Head and eyes down, back arched."

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers