Saving Caitlin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

Catie's Response to The Contract

unconditionally ... belongs ... sexual object ... suspended in the closet ... all that she does ... right to privilege ... left in a cage ... cry, scream, beg ... may take other action to silence slave

An hour later, Jon walked back into the house to find tears running down her cheeks. He took one look, scooped her up, turned and sat down in the same chair. He tightened his arms around her. The sheets of paper floated to the floor.

"Caitlin, we've talked about everything in this contract several times for a week now."

"I didn't know it would be...be..." She started to sob. "So..."

"Are you trying to say complete, Catie, or all encompassing?"

"I guess."

"And that bothers you?"

"You'll have total control of my life."

"Yes, I will. I've said that...repeatedly."

She sobbed quietly and he pulled her closer. Her hand curled in his shirt. He tucked the throw around her naked body. Jon reviewed the contract in his mind as he caressed her arm. He couldn't think of a thing he'd change.

He could have made the contract ambiguous, but the results would have been the same; he didn't want it vague. He would control every aspect of her life. He wanted it spelled out. He wanted her to know that.He was Master; she was slave.

When she seemed to calm a little, he eased her away a little and lifted her chin so she had to look at him.

"Catie, is there something in particular you want to talk about? Should we go over each line item by item?"

"Will you really put me in a cage?"

"Maybe. I don't know for sure right now, but I may later. I won't do it until you're ready, but you have the right to know that I might at some point."

"And you'll beat me whenever you feel like it just like Carl."

"No," he told her and his eyes went black. "I'll never beat you like Carl did. Our relationship will be about pleasure, but sometimes pain can lead to pleasure. I might use some pain to enhance your pleasure and that, in turn, will give me greater pleasure. Never will I leave permanent scars or break your bones. I'll never leave cuts and bruises like he did."

"When Carl beat me, it brought him pleasure. He liked it. What would be the difference?" she stuttered.

Her courage to speak, mixed with the fear he could see, seemed to defuse his anger.

"The difference is that beating you like Carl did would bring me no pleasure. Your pain with no pleasure, because of excessive punishment, will bring only pain and suffering to both of us."

He pulled her back to his chest, and they remained in silence for a few minutes before he spoke again. "I think it would be good to go over the entire contract together."

Two hours and a few glasses of wine later, only minor changes were made, although she wanted other things deleted. She finally agreed to the contract that basically was the way he wanted it. The only addition was something he wouldn't have done anyway. He would not leave the house if he had her tied up. She had been terrified he wouldn't come back and untie her that first night, she whispered.

Consummation of the Contract

He signed the contract and handed her the pen. She took it, but her hand was shaking so badly, he curved his hand on top of hers. He put the pen on the line he wanted her to sign.

"Caitlin, I realize there are some items in the contract that, at this time, you are unable to fulfill such as 'constant state of arousal' or perhaps 'not being allowed to reach orgasm without permission'. As your training progresses and you develop more trust, these things will come naturally. I don't expect you to be ready for everything all at once. I won't do anything to you until you're ready. I promise."

He turned her and lifted her chin with a knuckle, then softly brushed his lips across hers before turning her back to the table.

"Write your name, Caitlin," he whispered firmly.

After a halting start, she got her first name down, but hesitated with her last name.

"You're...we...you're... tonight..."

"No. I was going to wait until tonight, but I know you're going to worry until it finally happens, so as soon as you finish your name, we're going upstairs. We'll have supper later. Come on, Caitlin, finish writing your name. Come on, baby," he said softly as his breath caressed her ear. He stroked her arm with his other hand. They both knew what 'it' was. "It's okay. I won't hurt you."

She finally wrote her last name and when he guided her hand to the date line, whispered the date, she wrote it down. He took the pen from her hand, put it on the table, and turned her in his arms. He lowered his lips to hers and gave her a gentle kiss, then eased back.

"Silence. Bed. On your back."

She stood and the afghan floated to the floor. She took a step, two, then three before she started to sink to the floor. He caught her, picked her up, and climbed the stairs without saying a word. He carried her into the bedroom. He flicked the comforter and top sheet back, put her gently on the bed, backed up, and started taking off his clothes, never taking his eyes from hers.

"I won't hurt you, Catie. Today is for you. No restraints. No pain, no discipline. No asking for permission to orgasm, only pleasure for you...and for me. You've only known rape and torture, Catie. Today I'll show you how it should be. I'll give you pleasure."

He moved to the bed and slowly lowered himself. He kissed her forehead, her eyelids, her temples, her cheeks. He caressed her earlobes with his lips, then gently took a lobe into his mouth and gave it a soft suck before kissing the corners of her mouth. When he took her mouth, it was like a butterfly's touch before he moved to her neck. He felt her inhale. Fear tensed her shoulders. He kissed along her collarbone, but then went to her toes and sweetly caressed them with his fingertips, keeping his eyes on hers.

"Turn over, sweetheart. Fold your hands under your head and relax."

After a moment, she did as he requested, but when he straddled her hips, a faltering cry escaped her mouth.

"Shh. I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered in her ear. He could feel the tension, the anxiety, the tautness of her whole body, the conflict of jumbled emotions. He rubbed her shoulders, ran his thumbs down her spine. He brushed her hair to one side and kissed her neck, whispered softly and moved down. When he got to her hips, he skipped over her buttocks, and massaged one leg from just below her hip to her toes, then moved to the other foot and made his way back up to her hip.

Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the week of kindness, maybe it was the time he took, but she slowly began to relax under his gentle touch.

"Roll back over, baby," he said softly as he moved to give her room.

This time when he kissed her and moved to her shoulder, he didn't skip her breasts. He cupped them in his palms and toyed with the nipples until they became rigid in his hands. He whispered to her. She was still tense and it seemed her breath was caught in her throat, but she didn't cry out.

"You have beautiful, delicate breasts, Catie. I wanted to taste them the first moment I saw you. Even with the bruises and cuts, I knew you'd taste sweet."

He lowered his mouth and suckled. He took his time here, too, savoring each. She did have beautiful breasts. Her areoles were a rosy pink brown and when her nipples hardened, they were a feast to behold. He made a mental note to purchase some nipple clamps.

His mouth eventually made a slow, maddening trip down her torso. She gasped when he made it to her navel and thrust his tongue in and out, then sucked it gently. Even though the movement was slight, and he wouldn't have caught it if he hadn't been watching for it, when her hips lifted ever so lightly off the bed, he moved the rest of the way down. He gently nudged her legs apart and lowered his head to her bare sex. He kissed all around her vulva and heard the little whimper when he traced her nether lips with his tongue.

This whimper was not of fear or anxiety, but of surprised arousal. The soft moan of pleasure became more intense. He felt a moment of triumph as the scent of woman, the scent of Caitlin, filled his nostrils. The roughness of his tongue rubbed against her clit again and again, and when she bucked, he covered the area around her clitoris with his mouth and sucked. She was wet and ready. He inserted one long finger into her, then two, and gently finger fucked her as he continued to suck, nibble, and tease.

Her hands fisted in the sheets. He knew she was near, reaching for that release. He lifted his head for a moment, but his fingers continued to thrust in and out just a bit faster.

"Come for me, Catie. Let go. Let it happen, baby. Come," he whispered.

"Oh. Oh. Noooo." He felt the contractions of her vaginal muscles pull at his fingers. He flattened his tongue on the heart of her sex and felt it throb.

When she quieted, he moved up her body and kissed her. He worried her lips until she opened her mouth to him.

"I'm going to make you come again, Catie." His erection lay in the valley of her sex, the length nestled between their bodies and the tip pressed into her stomach.

"I can't," she whimpered.

"Yes, you can."

He hooked his arms under her knees, opening her more, putting exquisite pressure against her engorged sensitized clitoris. She lifted her hands to his shoulders. He thrust against that perfect little bundle of nerves until he sensed her second orgasm coming. He slowed the rhythmic thrusts only enough to keep her on the edge, but not allowing the release she silently begged for.

"Open your eyes, Caitlin. Look at me. I am your Master." He kissed her deeply, passionately.

"Who am I?" he asked her.

"Master. You're my master."

"Who are you?"

"Slave."

"Again Caitlin, who do you belong to?" he whispered.

"You. I'm yours."

He bent and kissed her thoroughly, and gave her the release she desired. When she arched, he backed up and entered her in one long hard thrust. She cried out and her hot, wet flesh fisted around him. He could feel the ripples of her contractions pulling him deeper into her. She was magnificent. He continued his thrusts, extending her climax and finally, after a week of wanting her, he gave in to his own need. He buried his head in her hair and shot ropes of hot semen into her.

After a while, he rolled to his side, taking her with him so she was half on him with one long leg nestled along the length of his and the other leg laying across his hip. He cradled her head on his shoulder and caressed her thigh from knee to hip. They lay in silence for a long time before he spoke.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I didn't know it could be that way."

"Oh, my lovely little slave, this is only the beginning."

The apartment

They stayed at the cabin for three more days and spent most of those days in bed. Soon it was time to leave, settle into the apartment, and prepare for his new job.

And find a house.

Late Monday morning, they left the cabin and drove to a suburb in Virginia about an hour or so from DC. Jon had contracted to rent an apartment before he even knew he would be bringing Catie with him. He never even considered buying a house before she came into his life, but now he was glad he had made sure there was an escape clause in the apartment contract.

When he picked up the key to take possession of the apartment, he spoke to the same realtor who had handled the lease agreement. He asked if there were houses on the market that might meet his requirements. After a discussion about those requirements, Ms. Logan surprised him by saying she may have something on the market right now that he might be interested in. They made an appointment to meet on Thursday morning.

They arrived at the furnished apartment about three o'clock. Since they only had to unload his computer equipment and their clothes, of which Cate had next to none, it took less than an hour to unpack both their clothes and bring in Jon's equipment. He started to set his computer in the second bedroom. He pushed the twin bed against the wall and decided he'd have to get a computer table. He'd wait and see what the house looked like first.

If they would be moving again soon, he didn't want to have to move any more than necessary. For now, he'd put one of his computers on the small desk and the printer on the floor. He wouldn't set up the rest until he knew if they'd be moving again. If Cate hadn't been with him, he'd just put his stuff on the kitchen table, but now that wouldn't do.

"Hungry?"

"A little."

"Let's leave the rest of this for later. We'll go have a late lunch. Get our bearings. Go to the grocery store. I want to look at computer tables. I may be buying one soon and there are some other things I want."

She had on one of the sundresses he had gotten her the first day. In the sunlight, you might be able to tell she didn't have underwear on, but it wasn't so see-through that it would be indecent. Length-wise, it went to mid thigh. He'd seen sundresses that were much shorter.

"Do you...can I, uh, would it be okay...?"

"Underwear? No, Caitlin. I like it just like this. Unless the dress catches the wind, no one will know you're bare underneath."

No one but him.

No one but her.

They ate at a deli in the mall, then he took her to a couple of shops and one of the larger department stores. They were in Virginia. Autumn was just around the corner and soon the nights would be cool. He let her pick out a couple pairs of jeans—they were snug, and when she gained back some weight, they would be a tight, the way he liked them. He picked out a couple of dresses, then spotted a denim mini skirt. He could picture her long slender legs in that skirt. He let her choose a blouse to go with it.

A light jacket for the cooler nights that would soon be the norm, a winter coat and other warmer clothes were purchased, too. Jon couldn't help but smile at her wide-eyed appreciation for so many new clothes. He also realized he'd have to be careful or he'd bankrupt himself buying her things. He surprised himself when he found it so enjoyable getting her more than just the necessities of life.

Catie was careful in each shop they went into, especially after they entered one and a gush of transitional air lifted the hem of her dress. Jon smiled as she quickly pushed the dress back down.

On the pretense of looking at a computer table, Jon drove to the furniture store near the mall. The salesman thought they were newlyweds and Jon didn't correct him. He just put his arm around Catie's waist and drew her possessively close, chuckling when she quickly pushed at her skirt that his embrace had raised.

When they left the furniture store, Jon noticed a little specialty shop across the street. Candy's Closet had several mannequins in the window and he could see the not-so-subtle sexy outfits. Caitlin was so uncomfortable when they entered the store, he had to remind her of her status. He picked out a bustier and a pair of thigh high hose, both in black. He also got a pair of boy-style spandex panties. When she slid back in the car, the relief rolled off her body in waves.

"I'm proud of you, Caitlin. I only had to remind you once that you belong to me and that you'll wear what I want you to wear," he said.

"If that clerk touched me one more time..."

"I noticed that she liked to have her hands on you, feeling you up. I got the feeling she likes girls and doesn't go for good looking guys like me," he chuckled. "She sure had a hard time and when I ran my hand up your thigh. Nevertheless, I had to remind you of your status so there will be a small punishment when we get back to the apartment."

He laughed when her eyes widened in fear. "Don't worry, Catie. My punishments won't be anything like Carl's. If you're very good at the grocery store, you may not feel a thing."

~*~*~

"Silence."

They had just walked into the apartment, each carrying bags of food. Catie's hands trembled as she put her bags on the counter. She hesitated, then removed her dress and sandals. She was shaking and there was a mist in her eyes. John almost relented until he remembered what he was going to do.

"Your punishment will begin before you put the groceries away. Come into the bedroom, Caitlin."

By then, she was shaking so hard she could hardly make the short distance down the hall. John put the Candy's Closet bag on the bed and went to one of his duffle bags. He pulled out a small rabbit vibrator. He had purchased it the last time he was in a BDSM relationship, but never used it. It was perfect for what he had in mind.

"Come lay across my lap, Caitlin."

Jon didn't think Catie was going to make it the five feet. He took her hand and pulled her across his thighs.

"Your infraction was small so your punishment will be small. Put your hands on the floor and spread your legs. You will receive ten smacks and you will thank me after each one." He brought his hand down firmly but lightly on her right cheek.

"What do you say, slave?"

"What, oh, thank you."

"That will add another for forgetting to address me properly." Jon smacked her on her left cheek.

"Thank you, sir."

"Count them."

"Two, sir."

"No, the first doesn't count because you didn't thank me properly."

"One, sir. Thank you, sir."

When Jon finished with the last smack, Catie's bottom was only slightly pink. He rubbed his palm over her bottom, but there was hardly any warmth. He hadn't hit her hard. In fact, he was almost certain that Catie was holding back a giggle. Let's see if she still wants to giggle when bedtime comes, he thought. He ran his fingers down the crease between her pretty light pink ass. She was only slightly moist. He rubbed and teased gently until the gathering dew increased. Picking up the vibrator, he ran the tip up and down her slit until her own moisture lubricated it. He gently pushed it into her sweet tunnel.

"Be still, Caitlin, or I'll decide ten wasn't enough and add a few harder ones."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

Jon picked up the shopping bag and took out the spandex panties, pulled off the tag, and slipped her legs into the holes.

"Stand up, slave, turn away from me and pull up your panties. I'll hold your toy in."

The panties were close-fitting on Catie's slender frame, but between them, they managed to get them up. Jon put his hand down the front and spread her outer lips. The rabbit nestled right where he wanted it.

"Here, wear this." He pulled one of his own shirts out of the closet and handed it to her. "All right, slave, go put up the groceries and make us some supper."

Catie started down the short hallway to the kitchen. Jon slipped his fingers into his pocket and found the remote control. He wondered if the batteries were still good. Catie jumped, her legs almost buckled, and her hand flew out to the wall to steady herself. Her head whipped around to look back at him. Her mouth formed a surprised O.

Oh, yeah, they still worked.

"The kitchen, Caitlin," Jon said straight-faced, waving his hand toward the specified room. "I have some work I want to do on the laptop. I'll do that while you fix supper." He did his work at the table so he could torment her. He made sure she didn't have something hot or a knife in her hands each time he hit the remote. Safe, sane, and...well, maybe not consensual, he hadn't given her many choices since she agreed to be his.

By bedtime, Caitlin was desperate with need. They had been together only a short time, but Jon knew he was going to enjoy her to the fullest. With the exception of the first night when he tickled her, this was the first time he had teased her. He was beginning to know her body, but not well enough yet to know how much she could take without coming so he kept the vibrations short and on the lower speed. One day he would demand that she not come in a situation like this, but not today. Today, he taught her that teasing could be fun and that not all punishments would be terrorizing.

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers