Saving Caitlin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

She had finally said it. Jon smiled and this time, when she was near, he didn't stop or slow down. He slid another finger into her cunt, thrust hard, and took her over that peak she so desired. As her muscles quivered, he quickly got off the bed and finished undressing. He pushed an ice chip into her still quivering heat and entered her in one hard thrust, warming her up again.

Much later, after he had taken her—he had been so hard at that point, he was in pain—he removed the restraints. He held her in his arms in bed with only her collar on. She was curled around him with her hand on his stomach and her head on his chest. He was stroking her hair.

"How'd you like the mask?" he chuckled.

She was silent for a moment before answering. "I know it was silly to be so afraid of being blindfolded," she said seriously. "Carl did so many awful things to me and that really was the least of them. I think when you tied me to the bed that first day and gagged me, I was still in shock and so afraid I didn't have time to panic about those things. You'd already done them so I wasn't as afraid when you did them again. But you didn't do a mask those first few days, so that was what I associated with Carl."

"And now?"

"I think I'll be okay," she lifted her head and smiled at him.

"So you're okay with anything I might do now?"

"Well..."

"I'll never hurt you, my beautiful little slave. I hated all those bruises on you those first weeks."

"I know. I could see it in your face when you'd put that antibiotic cream on me."

They were silent for a few minutes before Jon rolled her to her back again. He suckled her breasts, slowly arousing her with his mouth and hands again. He rolled to his back, pulling Catie with him.

"Ride me, Caitlin."

She took him into herself, put her hands on his chest, and rode him. She was free to enjoy him. He liked her tied when he had sex with her. She so seldom got to be in control, to touch him. She wanted to please him. She was his and she accepted that, but couldn't say why it didn't bother her anymore. She only knew it was true. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands. She moaned and let her head fall back. Her climax this time was not as violent as before.

The Red Corset and a Christmas Surprise

"I got you something to wear with the mask, pet."

Jon had purchased a soft sleep-like mask couple of weeks before when they were looking for Christmas ornaments. He had a more restrictive bondage mask in the playroom cabinet, but she panicked so completely, he had to stop when she cried 'Red'. But Catie was so excited about putting up a tree, she didn't even notice when he put the mask on the counter with the ornaments when he paid.

He finally got this new mask on her last weekend. He got on a popular bondage gear site on the Internet that same evening and express-ordered the Merry Widow, gloves and a bit gag. They had come in the mail yesterday. He bought the corset to match the mask and thought it would fit the Christmas spirit if he decided to use it instead of the bridle or in addition to the bridle. He also purchased a pair of black, thigh high pony boots.

Caitlin looked at him from the sink as she finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"It's something I want to see you in, then I'm going to take your picture. It'll be a Christmas picture for my office. Then I'm going to fuck you breathless."

He had her in a 'state' before he even began to play in earnest. The first things she saw when he lead her to the bedroom were the red satin corset and pony boots.

"Put on the boots, then I'll help you with the Merry Widow," he said.

He had her step into the corset after she pulled on the boots. He moved behind her and slid his hands around her, adjusting until it was positioned correctly.

"Lean forward, Cate, and put your hands on the bedpost." Jon took the cords and started pulling them snug, giving her a bit more waist to accent her slender hips. "Suck in. Yes, that's the way. Lovely."

He had picked up black, lacy, thigh-high hose and black shoes to match another outfit he had chosen earlier in the week. She would wear those later this evening. The outfit was a black cocktail dress for the office Christmas party he hadn't told her about. He knew, without a doubt, that she would worry, so he intended to tell her right before they had to leave. He smiled about it and turned his attention back to the pretty picture she presented in the corset.

They had put up the tree today before he started working on a program in his office while Catie fixed lunch.

"Here, love, put these on," he said as he handed her a pair of wrists cuffs after she pulled on the long gloves.

"Lovely."

He pulled her gently in front of the full-length mirror he put on the back of the closet door as he did so often when he began a scene. He took off the collar she wore at home, replacing it with a black velvet choker. A teardrop ruby nestled at the hollow of her throat.

"You are beautiful, my sweet slave," he whispered.

He was standing behind her with his hand circling her waist. He caressed her down to the bare skin of her hips at the bottom of the corset to her thighs and back up to her exposed breasts. He took a nipple in each hand and played with them as he whispered to her while his tongue caressed the whorl of her ear. Her breasts seemed to swell in his hands and her nipples became impossibly hard. He could feel her relax by degrees.

"Come into the living room. I want to take your picture by the tree."

He had her pose while hanging an ornament on the tree and while bending with a package to place under the tree. Both pictures were in profile, showing a bit of perky breast and a hint of vulva. Her face was flushed with arousal. After a couple of different shots, he took her back to the bedroom.

He again fondled her breasts and caressed her cunt. When she leaned back against his chest with a moan, he gently pulled her arms back behind her and hooked the cuffs to a ring high on the back of the corset.

"Come lean over the bed."

Jon helped her into the position he wanted with her torso on the bed, head turned away from him and legs spread wide. He gently rubbed her slit. Quietly, he pulled a small tray out from under the bed, picked up a slender vibrator and started teasing her clitoris.

"You may rub against the vibe and even come, but you are not allowed to make a verbal response with the exception of moans of pleasure. But no talking, not even a safe word, Caitlin, because I'm not going to hurt you in any way."

As he was talking, he was gently finger fucking her. He pulled his wet fingers out of her cunt and softy rubbed them against her other orifice. When she gasped and tried to pull away from his fingers, he just put his other hand on the small of her back.

"Shh, love. I'm not going to hurt you. Press down against the vibe, Cate."

He kept one hand on her back. He squeezed a generous amount of lube from the already opened tube onto a strange looking U-shaped butt plug. It was only about three inches long, but one side of the U was less than a half inch across, widening to about an inch before the flange curved around and back up. It was on that side from the tip to the flange he applied the lubrication. He rubbed his lubed finger on her opening.

"Relax, Caitlin. It is very small and will slide in easily if you relax. That's the way."

He had a plug in her a couple of times this last month. He knew one day he would take her ass. Not today, but one day. She finally relaxed and he slowly pushed the plug into her. He picked up a cloth and wiped off his fingers. He picked up a multi-tailed whip with a small tube handle that slid over the U part of the plug on the outside of Cate's body.

"Stand up, Caitlin," Jon said as he helped her up from the bed. "I have just a couple more things."

For a moment, she forgot about the intrusion in her back end as Jon once again positioned her in front of the mirror and toyed with her breasts. When her nipples were hard again, he pulled a small chain from his pocket and attached a clamp to each. The chain connecting the two clamps had little bells hanging from it and when she walked, they jingled sweetly. The clamps weren't on exceptionally tight, but the slight pain shot pleasure down to her core. When she moaned, Jon's grin widened.

"One more thing," he said and reached for the bit-bridle harness he had purchased with the U plug and tail. Her eye flew to his and he smiled. "Open your mouth, my little pony, so we can complete the outfit."

He could tell she didn't want to open her mouth, but she was, indeed, a well-trained slave and did as she was told. He slipped the bridle gag into her mouth, pulled the harness over her head, adjusted the chin strap, and buckled the straps behind her head. Two little pony ears were attached to the side straps, completing the look.

"Look at you, Caitlin. I want to take another picture or two. I'm going to call them 'Santa's sweet pony'."

He could tell she was embarrassed and maybe even a little humiliated, but there was a good dose of excitement and arousal too. And the pink blush was perfect for the picture.

By the time he had positioned her in front of the tree a couple of times, always being sure to gently tug on the chain or rub her clit, she was in a high state of arousal. She hadn't cum when she had the opportunity while leaning the bed. She had been too worried about the plug to concentrate on the vibe and get herself off, which was just as well because he loved keeping her on edge for as long as possible.

"I think I might have to train you as a pony slave. I went to a pony showing once when I was in California a few years ago. I think you would have a real chance at being one of the top ponies in a show. I might have to build a stall in the back yard."

He couldn't keep the laughter inside and finally roared when she went from flushed to absolutely pale.

"I'm just kidding, Catie. No one gets to see you like this except me," he said through his chuckles. "But you really are a sight to behold like this. We may have to have some pony play—just us, of course."

After her color returned and he had taken several more shots in different poses and angles, he led her back to the bed. He positioned her with her back at the foot of the bed and tied her wrists to the posts with dark green scarves. Doing the same to her ankles, he stepped back to admire his property, his slave, his Catie. After removing the bridle gag, Jon whispered again that she was exquisite as he arranged her hair, and directed her eyes where he wanted them. He toyed with her nipples again and teased her cunt, asking her if she was wet for him. He kissed her deeply and before she could respond, he slipped the mask on.

"Silence, Caitlin, silence. Not a sound. Not a moan, not anything."

Then he picked up the camera and took pictures from different angles. He even knelt on the floor to take one. He teased her slowly with the vibrator until she was tugging on the restraints. He placed his hand on her hip to hold her still as he concentrated on her clitoris, and when she was almost sobbing, he brought her to climax.

It was late in the afternoon when he had untied her and took off all but her new collar. He was holding her and told her they should nap a while. She was near sleep when she asked, "Uhm, the pictures, what are you going to do with all the pictures you took of me?"

"Why, I'm going to enjoy them, of course." He kissed the top of her head, then answered what he knew she was really asking. "You already know I have one on my office wall. I enjoy looking up and seeing you. I plan to frame at least one of the photos I took last week when I finally got that mask on you and another from the pictures I just took. But to answer your question, I'll save the best on the computer that isn't networked to the others. It doesn't have Internet capacity.

"No one can get to those pictures unless they're on that computer. You can't get them from another computer. The file is password-protected and, if by chance someone would try to break into it, there are several files that will self-destruct. That file is one of them. I have a disk back-up, but it is well secured. Those pictures are for my enjoyment only, Catie. If and when we do entertain here, those pictures will be replaced for the night with ones that will not embarrass you. Now go to sleep, we're going out for supper."

~*~*~

"I want you to go take a bath. I have something new for you to wear tonight when we go out. It'll be on the bed waiting for you."

He laughed and kissed her forehead, then her lips when he saw her suspicious look. Jon ran the water in the tub himself. And washed her himself.

"It's so beautiful," Catie whispered in awe when she saw the dress.

"I hope it fits because you're going to wear to a party my company is having for their employees."

Caitlin's eyes opened wide and her face quickly went to panic mode.

"Shh, my love. The people at work know I have a live-in lover. You're on my insurance, I've mentioned you several times, and I've talked about remodeling this house and all you did. No one knows about our Master/slave relationship, Catie. That's between us. The people at work—they're just normal people, normal vanilla people. And we'll be a nice, normal, vanilla couple tonight. I won't leave you alone until you're comfortable."

The annual Christmas party was in full swing when they arrived. Caitlin relaxed after a while, but Jon limited her alcohol intake, which was fine with her since she didn't really like it anyway. He introduced her to several of his co-workers and asked an HR clerk to tell Catie about the college in town. By the time they got home, both of them were pleased with the evening.

Jon was even more pleased when he peeled the cocktail dress off her and made love to the woman inside it.

Catie Has Homework

Catie eyed the clock and saw she had about twenty minutes before the special came on. She had cleaned the kitchen after supper, spread her books on the coffee table, and started reviewing her notes. The class would be discussing the effects of society on the individual.

"Caitlin?"

Catie glanced at the clock and tried not to panic. Ten minutes to show time. "I'm in the living—"

"Silence." Jon walked in the living room, noted Catie's panicked look, kept a blank face and repeated softy, "Silence."

Catie's lip quivered. He knew how important this class was to her in building her confidence, but there was no mistaking his tone even as softy as he said it. She rose and took off her t-shirt and jeans, the only clothing she had on since she was barefoot.

Jon's eyes scanned her body and, as always, liked what he saw. He adored her. He walked over and touched a nipple with his fingertip. It pebbled immediately.

"Attend."

Catie immediately took the position and nearly sobbed, wanting to remind him about the show she and the entire class had been assigned to watch. His hands caressed her body. Her nipples hardened more and her pussy became moist. He attached clamps to her nipples and sat down in his recliner.

"Get your notebook and come here, Caitlin. Sit on my lap facing the TV. I haven't forgotten about the program you're supposed to watch."

She walked to him, turned around with the notebook and pen in her hand, and he pulled her to his lap. He positioned her with her thighs over his. He pulled his legs up and spread his knees, making her as wide open as possible.

"There. You watch your show—in silence—and take notes. I'll just sit here and amuse myself."

He had his hands at her waist and she knew, just knew, he wouldn't leave them there. She resigned herself to this and told herself to concentrate on the show. He wouldn't be too bad, surely; he was the one who had encouraged her to return to school and praised her every accomplishment.

The show was an hour long and for the first thirty-five minutes or so, Jon just sat with his hands softly caressing her hips or thighs. It was distracting, but she was valiantly trying to block it out.

During the next fifteen minutes, she could hardly take notes and missed some things altogether as his hands kneaded her inner thighs, stomach and even tugged repeatedly on the chain connecting the clamps. He hadn't put them on tight, not enough to hurt, but tight enough that his tugs didn't pull them off. What the tugs did, though, was arouse her, sending tingles of desire to her core. His lips continually caressed her spine and shoulders. The kisses sidetracked her and made her want to scream...or moan.

Then the real torture began. With ten minutes left of the show, he began to finger fuck her, slowly, teasingly. And, as if this wasn't enough, as his fingers continued their maddening play, his thumb searched for and found her clitoris. Every time an important fact was being discussed, his free hand would find the chain and give increasingly more insistent tugs. Her hands were shaking. She couldn't hold the moans in, let alone take notes.

"Shh, love. I believe you're going to be tested on this. Watch the show." With the last sentence, his fingers pumped harder. With five minutes left of the show, his fingers plunged into her. His thumb worried her clit, his hand pulled the chain, and his lips nipped at her shoulder. He whispered, "Cum."

Cate dropped the notebook as a powerful climax shot though her. The credits were rolling when she finally opened her eyes. Her lips quivered again and she broke out in sobs.

Jon laughed and gently laid her on the couch before walking to the VCR and popping out a tape.

"Maybe, my pet, you'll want to watch this again tomorrow. You seemed distracted tonight."

He handed her the tape and gently closed her mouth with a finger.

"But it's late now so I think we'll just forget the TV and go to bed," he said with a chuckle. He lifted her into his arms and walked to the bedroom. "Besides I have a very serious problem you need to take care of. I'm as hard as a lead pipe."

Later, much later, he asked her if she really thought he would do anything that would interfere with her schoolwork. She just popped him on the chest. He caught her hand and laughed.

The Diversion

He needed a diversion. The program was not going well. He need to step back, take a break, and try again later to find the error.

"Caitlin," he called smiling. He wanted to try something. He had thought about it for a couple of days after reading a story but wanted it just right. You never had another opportunity after the first time.

"Yes, sir?"

They had been together long enough now that she knew from the tone of his voice if this was a time she should answer as a submissive. It still amazed him how quickly she had taken to this life style and wondered again how she ever found the courage to run away from her stepfather.

Just as amazing was the fact that their life was not one of just D/s. Within a few weeks of her 'enslavement period', he had her call him Jon instead of sir or master unless they were in a scene. It just seemed right. In fact, their everyday lives had evolved more or less as other couples might.

He just watched her for a minute. He smiled to himself when he saw her nipples harden under his stare. He could arouse her now with just a look, a few naughty words, and a command. Sometime in the spring, he would start withholding her right - no, the privilege - to climax and see if he could get her cum on command only.

He never tried to train a sub to do that. From what he had read, it wasn't something all subs could do. He'd never had a sub long enough to even consider doing it. Catie could, and probably would, become very frustrated before she could complete the task or he gave up trying to train her to do it.

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers