Saving Caitlin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

For a moment, he wondered if he really would try to do that. It would change their mostly comfortable 'normal' lives back to more of a 24/7 D/s lifestyle, at least for a while. He would have to think carefully before he initiated it.

"Get the blue vibrator, take your shorts off, and come back here."

She turned immediately and went to do as she had been told. Since she only had to go down the hall to do his bidding, she was back in less than three minutes, vibrator in hand and wearing only her t-shirt.

He took the vibrator from her and pushed his chair about a foot or so from the desk. Pulling her between his legs, he had her put one hand on his shoulder and the other on the desk for balance. He then put her right leg on the seat of the chair. Her weight was entirely on her left leg now with other three appendages for balance only. He put his right hand on her stomach and gently massaged it.

"Are you comfortable, Caitlin?"

"I'm fine, sir," she hesitatingly replied.

"Good." He slowly moved his hand lower, lifted his left hand to her ass, and gently caressed the sweet globes, watching her face the entire time. The fingers on his right hand started to rub circles around her pussy lips, dipping in and out, slowly closing the space each time. She was smiling and her position opened her wide for him.

When she was good and wet, he slid the middle two fingers of his left hand into her heat. The palm of his hand still cupped her bottom. Jon picked up the vibrator with his right hand and put the tip on her clit. He rubbed across and around the bundle of nerves, slowly driving her into a frenzy.

It wasn't the first time he had his fingers inside her like this or used a vibrator. But it was the first time he had her stand in this position. He learned a long time ago that changing a position could also change the entire sensation. When they were in bed, Catie could just enjoy the sensations he caused; in this position, she had to concentrate on not falling.

Her eyes began to flutter and her breathing was labored as she tried to maintain her balance. He watched her face closely, seeing the cords of tension in her neck and the sheen of perspiration at her temples. Her fingers tightened on his shoulder. But while his main focus was her face, he could see, or maybe sense, her leg trying to buckle. He knew she would be afraid of falling, but he had her. He wouldn't move or stop until he had to, though. When her jaw tightened with a tiny trembling movement, he whispered to her so quietly that she wouldn't have heard him if she were not a hair breath away from him. In her state, he wasn't even sure she had heard him—consciously.

"Come on, Caitlin, you're close. Let go. I'll catch you." He watched her face, but saw her elbow tremble. "Lock your arm tight, Cate. Let go now."

She gasped and her entire body tightened. She let out a stifled catch of breath. She would have fallen if he wasn't holding her up. He smiled; this was the way to hold a woman, he thought. If she were taller and heavier, he wouldn't be able to do it. But Caitlin was very slender and not too tall.

He had his left elbow on his knee and his hand still between her legs from the back. His two middle fingers were slowly pumping in her pussy. She was in the middle of orgasm when he slid his thumb in her ass. His right hand still held the vibrator against her clitoris, although now it was not rotating. It just kept her from coming down too quickly.

He watched her face and gently withdrew the vibrator, laying it on the desk. With his left hand still invading her body, he wrapped his right arm around her waist, gently drew her to his lap and kissed her forehead.

"That was ... that was ..." she tried to calm her breathing as she curled into his chest, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Amazing?" he supplied.

"Yes," she sighed.

He chuckled. Watching her was even better than he had anticipated. The only thing he really enjoyed about various Internet sex sites were the ideas they provided. He loved taking her a bit farther, doing things a bit differently.

"Lift." He slowly withdrew his fingers from her inner core. "Kneel, Caitlin." He licked the tip of one finger, then touched her lips with the two that had been embedded in her. She opened her mouth and snaked her tongue out. She licked her juices off his fingers before taking them one at a time and sucking them in her mouth. He would wash his thumb because licking shit was not his thing.

"Suck me, Caitlin."

She lifted her trembling hands and unzipped his pants. His cock was a rock-hard velvet pole pushing against his shorts. It sprang out as soon as she pulled them down. He remembered the first time he started training her to suck cock. They were in the apartment and she was still so fearful.

Today, months later with her training behind her, she took him in. She knew now just how to please him, how to relax her throat and take him deep. Her tongue laved him from root to tip. She teased him as he had teased her before finally taking him in fully. Her eyes sparkled as she watched his face. His beautiful Caitlin knew just how to touch him. Lord, could she suck. When he could take the teasing no more, he held her head between his hands and pumped in and out at his pace.

"Swallow," he commanded hoarsely. He smiled down at her as she cleaned him and tucked him back into his pants.

"I'm hungry. Let's have lunch." He pulled her up, walked to the bathroom and washed his hands. He didn't tell her that she could put her shorts back on so she didn't. Okay by him; he loved to see her bare bottom and smooth mound.

Playtime

He walked into the house and she was kneeling in the living room as he had requested when he called her from work. She was naked and her hair cascaded around her shoulders, caressing the floor. The highlights made her honey-colored hair shimmer like gold.

She had her legs spread and he had a wonderful view of her hairless pussy. She said nothing. She hadn't been given permission to talk. He crouched in front of her and ran his fingernail across her nipple, still not saying a word. Her nipple hardened by that soft touch only. He watched her face. He had a flash of those first days when she was terrified of him. He told her she would respond to him with the slightest touch and a certain look one day. That day had come a couple of months ago.

"Go to the playroom." Christ, he wanted her. It didn't seem to matter if he had just had her. Each time he had her, he just wanted more.

Without a word, she arose from her kneeling position and went to his study. She waited for him to open the secret door, then started down the basement steps. He followed her. She hesitated before taking the 'Kneel' position. He walked to the cabinet, removed her cuffs, and handed her all four. Still wordless, she put them on.

She had come a long way in the last six months. Six whirlwind months, especially the first month. He had rescued her, made her his submissive, started her training, traveled to a new town, and bought a house.

He decided that the transition was good. He didn't do anything much but straight vanilla sex until they were in their own home, some bondage as he had done from the first, a bit of teasing, but nothing heavy. Soundproofing was notoriously lacking in apartments. And this gave her more time to heal and learn to trust him. He also felt she needed to know that sex could be enjoyable and that every man who would have sex with her would not rape her.

In his mind, he did not see the sex they had as rape although she really had no choice. She did, after all, give herself to him for one year. She signed a contract. And from the first, he trained her in his ways, in his lifestyle.

He knew her body so well now. He knew where to touch her, how to make her cum, or how to take her to the edge. But he had not withheld her right...her privilege...to climax each time they made love. Each night when they made love, he made sure she was satisfied, too. Until this new training began.

While lately he had required her not to cum without permission, he never withheld that permission. She was so responsive to him. Now he felt that, with work, she would cum just on his command.

He might not be able to stop it if she had been fondled to the point of climax, but now he wanted to get her to climax without direct stimulation. Her training had started just this last month, two weeks ago, to be precise. She had not been allowed to cum since training had begun. He would take her so far, then stop caressing her just before the point of no return.

"Table."

She immediately rose and walked to the table. She turned and looked at him, then lowered her eyes and waited. Even though she obeyed his command, he could sense the sexual frustration in her every move.

He started to speak, but suddenly crossed the six feet that separated them, and stepped in front of her. He surrounded her body with his arms, pulling her to him in a bear-hug embrace.

"Caitlin, I'm so proud of you. You're a natural submissive. What will I ever do when you leave?"

Before she could answer, he crushed her lips with his. He lifted her to the table, placing her on her back with her head hanging off the end. When he tapped her mouth with his cock, she opened up and took him in.

He gave her a moment to adjust as he had taught her, then slid his entire length down her throat even as his cock hardened and swelled in her mouth. In slow even thrusts, he withdrew almost completely before pushing completely back in. He took her hands, intertwining their fingers and continued to rock against her mouth. His moans mixed with hers. When he could feel he would climax soon, he withdrew and pinched the base of his penis. He moved between her legs and pulled her down the table so her head no longer hung off the edge. He pushed her legs further apart.

"Open wide for me, Cate."

She pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around her thighs. With her legs close to her chest, she spread them as much as she was able. She hated this position. She said it made her feel 'slutty'. He thought she looked delicious. Pulling a strap at the top of the table, he clipped it to her right wrist cuff and tightened it, preventing her from releasing her leg. He did the same on the left side. Then he took another strap from each side and clipped it to her corresponding ankle cuff. The restraints reminded her that she was his and he could do whatever he wanted to her.

He finally started to finger her clit and watched her face. It only took a few minutes for her to start squirming in the little movement the restraints allowed.

"I haven't given you permission to come, Caitlin." He put the fingers of his other hand in her already very wet, hot tunnel. "Do you want me, Caitlin?"

"Yes, master. I always want you."

Her breath hitched and he slowed his manipulations so she wouldn't climax. The tension he had kept her in for these last fourteen days was palpable.

Resentful even.

When he started this training, she was still attending school. Although it was only one class, he didn't want her frustration to interfere with her class work. So, while he had been planning this for a while, he waited until the week before spring break, hoping it wouldn't take long to succeed with this new 'assignment'. It was Friday and school would start again Monday. Her class met on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He had three more days. He expected to have to use every minute of it.

"Hold it, Caitlin. I haven't given you permission." He brought her up again, slowing again when he could feel she was close. Her back arched off the table and her breathing was ragged and heavy. He took her up again and slowed again. She was nearly sobbing, her face heavy with aggravation and frustration.

"Please, master, please. I can't take it anymore. Please."

No, Caitlin. You do not have permission to come."

He hadn't let her come for two weeks and she was getting very testy. After six months of orgasms nearly every night, she had been primed to expect an orgasm every time he made love to her. He had her play with herself, which she hated, for a required length of time, stopping when she got close to climaxing. He had her use the vibrator on herself every day and made her tell him about it when he came home, which she did in a voice that was just this side of earning herself a punishment.

He stopped touching her completely and he could see the resentment in her eyes and face. He turned away from her because he couldn't completely hide the smile that came unbidden to his lips. He walked slowly to the cabinet, giving her time to calm down. He took out a small pussy paddle. He snapped it across his hand and slowly walked back to her. He stood there a few minutes, then bent his head and brushed his lips across hers. He whispered in her ear.

"Come, Caitlin. Come for me."

She let out a cry and arched her back.

His cock was granite. He was awed while watching her climax, but he didn't immediately take her. He marveled that she climaxed at his command the very first time he tried. He had fully expected to play with her again, to take her up and withhold release at least once or twice again before she was so aroused that she would climax only at his command.

When her contractions abated, he saw shock on her face. He knew it was worth every bit of the frustration she had felt each day for the last two weeks.

As he walked to the other end of the table, she saw the look of triumph on his face. He pushed his fingers in and out of her heat while keeping his eyes on hers. Without missing a beat, he pulled his fingers out and pushed his cock in that warm tunnel. He circled her clit with his fingers, teasing her until he was on the verge of coming himself.

"Come, Caitlin, come for me again."

She screamed out his name and came again. Later, he pulled her into his arms and whispered laughingly in her ear.

"How was your day, love?"

Even breathing hard, she started to giggle, "Fine, sir." She had forgotten how wonderful it was to climax.

~*~*~

To be continued

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Once more, the discussion of the training was extremely interesting. I doubt that it could be as effective if Caitlin had not transferred from being "compelled to conform" to being "willing to conform", or if she had been kidnapped and resisted. The transformation from fear to willingness is a part of being well cared for

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is nothing like Culture Shock

Caitlin is a young, damaged and very vulnerable girl forced to become a slave to a selfish egomaniac who should have called the cops on that asshole Carl the first time he saw her being abused by him. Yeah, I know this is fiction, but how can people think this story is somehow romantic and sweet, just because he doesn't beat her black and blue? He may love her, but he controls her every move, is now withholding her orgasms for weeks, and it's just a matter of time until he starts punishing her more severely. Apparently, this idea of having a very young (thin and beautiful, of course) submissive female who doesn't even breathe without her master's permission is a common male fantasy. After all, a woman who actually thinks for herself and won't be ordered around like a well-trained dog is just too challenging for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Impressive

Very well written, excellent character development, love the plot. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maddiek

This story continues to impress. I still would like to see more "real world" excursions. The party was too brief in my humble opinion. The development is superb. Hopefully when Carl returns as I am sure he will, it will not destroy them, I like the gentleness. If you go down that path, I hope Cait takes him out. Love it! 10 **********

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Each of your chapters get better and better. I especially like the fact you post them in a timely manner. Great job!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Breaking Stacy The bitch from high school gets her comeuppance.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 01 Clark has always had a thing for the shy girls.in BDSM
The Maid A personal call at work leads to unexpected consequences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bank Job A delivery girl gets caught in the crossfire of a robbery.in Romance
Owning Sofia Sofia is taken and sold at auction.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories