Saving Gina Ch. 04

Story Info
Initial project approval.
5.5k words
4.61
19.2k
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a sense of purpose that I had been missing for several years. I knew I was good enough to manage the project and get everything Gina, Yoni and I wanted in Albai. We filled the entire day with hard work. Then the night with good sleep. I was relaxed and ready for Prince Tulan, at nine a.m. sharp. Yoni and Gina could each recite what I was going to say, word for word, but they were basket cases. I did not envy them sitting it out, not knowing what was happening. Their discomfort would have been cute, except I knew the quality of their lives was at stake.

"Your Highness, I want to thank you for all your unrestricted support over the last few days in helping me consider your offer. The complete office support, Internet access and the two women you provided have been invaluable. While preparing for this meeting, I have become more and more sure that we can successfully complete your plan in five years. There is no way for us to predict all that might arise during implementation but at this point I ask that you consider the following ten requests:

1.The project needs a convenient, well-equipped headquarters. Additionally, I personally need suitable housing for the duration. I can build both from scratch but that would be a significant delay in starting the project. I beg that you are not offended at my presumption of pointing out that your villa outside the capital, forty miles from the airport plus the adjacent, vacant office complex, would perfectly meet all needs. If I have not offended you, I would like to continue to use this facility as an example in the rest of my presentation." I paused and the Prince nodded that I could continue.

2."I would like to use Siemens as the major primary parts contractor.

3.I definitely would like to use Albain personnel in all aspects of the project; they will transition into ongoing operations after development. Albai already has educated and available people who could jump-start your project. However, those people are women.

I understand and respect the Sultan's band on women working in professional positions within Albai. Possibly, the Sultan would consider enclosing a compound and considering it non-Albian. I believe there are many acceptable solutions to this problem, if they can be considered.

4.I humbly request that the Sultan consider allowing his former head of household and protocol to work in that same capacity in support of the project. I need guidance to assure there are no accidental offenses to Albai's culture and tradition.

5.I ask that all communication on the project be without front-end or backend delay for review and approval. Of course, all communication will be sent to your offices upon transmission and receipt for any reviews you desire. I strongly feel that bureaucratic review of the thousands of plans, designs and computer transmissions prior to transmission and prior to receipt would be a death knell to the project.

6.Project personnel and I will need transportation and access to all facilities and infrastructure.

7.I will need easy and frequent access in and out of Albai. Required visits of foreign technical personnel will need to be cleared quickly.

8.I request that my compensation be in two parts: (1.) Ten million, tax paid, US dollars per year, paid yearly to a Swiss account, upon your approval of my performance against agreed written goals. (2.) A bonus of seventy-five million tax paid US dollars upon project completion, paid to a Swiss account.

9.I need the companionship of women. I request that Your Highness let me keep the two women he has graciously lent me and that he consider allowing me to select other companions and servants, all subject to his approval.

Your Highness, I want to do this job for you. I am willing to use my own funds for my personal living and housing expenses, if that will help convince you of my sincerity. You see by the tone of my points that I am most concerned about possible start up delays, bureaucratic delays and doing something out of ignorance to offend you or your country. I welcome your guidance, comments and suggestions on all my points. Thank you for allowing me this time."

Prince Rutan responded quickly, "I personally, do not find any of your requests out of negotiable ranges. I will discuss your ideas with my Father. You may expect trouble there. I'm sure he will approve of you using his former household manager. My Father always liked her. In the meantime, tour the facilities you mentioned, make sure they are what you think. I will tell Tinba to talk with you openly, be your guide and make your visit successful. Begin to document the changes you want to make to both the villa and the office building. Albai does not need your money, Mr. Carter. Keep the women. You should beat the old one. Be here waiting for me in seven days. I will make a car and driver available to you."

He looked stern, almost angry. I figured, he was not too happy about having to talk to his Father. He stood; I stood and bowed to express my thanks. As he left, my astounding early success was hitting me. I couldn't wait to tell Yoni and Gina. The key to getting everything was now Prince Rulan selling the Sultan.

I walked back into the suite, long faced and looking drained. Both women noticeably sunk down. I couldn't stand to hurt them. "If we have some juice for my throat, I'll tell you what happened." I walked onto the patio and sat down heavily. Gina and Yoni set down expecting the worst. Gina handed me some white grape juice.

With my best deadpan expression I gave a rapid-fire list of presentation results, "You both can stay with me. Prince Tulan has given us a car and driver. We leave in the morning to review the old villa and the office building. What ever happens, we will have plenty of money. We will probably get Tulan's old household manager. The big possible problem is getting the Sultan to let us use the women; Prince Tulan is going to talk with him. Everything else is generally agreed."

Slowly Gina and Yoni let smiles creep across their faces. They realized they had been set up and what I had said was sinking in. They bounced and twirled like six year olds. Re-asking questions, just to make sure they had heard correctly.

Finally, I tried to restate the big weakness still hanging out there, "Pray, the Sultan agrees that we can use the women. That will make everything much easier and we can help some of them. By the way who is Tinba?"

Yoni was not winding down. She was more animated than I had ever seen her. She was daring to play, be happy and dream. She was also taking liberties with me. "She's the household manager, dummy."

I grabbed for her to get even but she easily eluded me. "Well she is meeting us Tomorrow, is to be open with us, be our guide and take care of us." Surely this was the girls' best Christmas, and in a non-Christian country yet.

Loudly and seriously, I said, "O one more very important thing." That got their attention. They froze and looked at me, very concerned. "The Prince says, I should beat Gina." My smile started the celebration again. Gina stuck her tongue out at me, bent over flipping up her skirt. Wonderfully, she still dressed commando style. Her naked ass and pussy captured both my eyes and Yoni's eyes. I decided to let the celebration continue. We could start working again tomorrow. Gina and Yoni were so happy when they spun and bumped into each other; they hugged and very passionately kissed. I was pretty sure Gina had never passionately kissed another woman. Yoni? She had probably kissed dozens.

When they realized what had happened, they both looked at me, wondering if something had just happened to ruin all the wonderful results of the day. Their action would be dealt with severely, if I thought like Tulan and his Father. All I said was, "That was beautiful, but be careful until me move into our own place." They weren't careful; they were still hot. Yoni pulled Gina more onto the patio and kissed her again. As they pulled away, Yoni pushed her hand into Gina's crotch. Gina held it but did not remove it.

There is no telling what they would have risked at that moment. They reluctantly followed me into the suite when I said, "Let's find ourselves a feast. I'm starving." I looked over my shoulder at them and added, "You two make my dick hurt." It had been a fantastic day, so far. Food arrived. While we ate, I saw Prince Tulan leaving for a few days visit with good old Dad. I said a silent prayer that he would succeed. It was only four p.m. "Ah, no Prince. Two horny, happy girls and me. I was very turned on by Yoni and Gina discovering each other; surely with my training I could figure some way around the cameras."

During my lonely three days early in my visit. I had figured that the wing housing my suite was mostly of older, solid concrete construction, even the inside walls. The cameras probably had wiring running inside the raised wall panels, all going to a wireless transmitter somewhere in my room. I guessed behind a panel inside my suite's front door. I told my lovelies to keep celebrating and took off my shirt throwing it carelessly so it landed blocking the camera that viewed the door. Gina and Yoni kept glancing at me as I carefully pulled the wainscot panel from behind the door. Sure enough there was the transmitter. I could de-tune it tonight and reset it in the morning. The monitoring station would get nothing but static. I removed my shirt from the camera and went to decommission the bathroom camera the same way.

I called Gina and Yoni into the bathroom, "I have a job for you. I am serious. This is a real test to see if you can follow my instructions. While I bathe, each of you will explore our suite, remembering cameras are watching you. Gather into one pile, anything that might be fun for two women to please each other with. Then go talk on the patio. Each of you should describe in detail how you want the other to prepare herself for you – both inside and outside her body. You can make love with your voices but you cannot touch.

When I finish my bath, you both will go into the bathroom and lay out everything the other needs. Lay things out slowly. Touch each other's breasts and kiss each other's ears and whisper what you are going to do with the toys you found. You may not kiss or do anything else. Decide who gets ready first. Each of you will have forty-five minutes to get ready. I want you to think about the other while you get ready. You may not make yourself climax. When both of you are ready. I will tell you what you have to do next."

I wanted to play my part, so like the Prince, I left without appearing to care about their opinions. I went back to the bathroom and pulled Yoni out for a moment. "Yoni, I am just playing. If this is not right for you or Gina, just tell me. I don't want either of you to ever be uncomfortable with me or fear me. For this game to work at all, I believe you will have to start out leading. You might even have to dominate her a little. I don't believe Gina has gone very far with another woman."

Still stunned, Yoni replied, "But the cameras."

"Don't you worry and tell Gina not to worry. I'll disable them for just tonight. Now I want to see if you are good enough to turn her on as much as you do me." She lit up. She too loved a direct challenge.

An hour later, Gina came out, cleaned inside and out to Yoni's specifications. I knew she had better meet Yoni's expectations. I had to risk spoiling the mood. I had to know. "Did Yoni tell you that you can stop this game if you want?" She put her hands into my robe and with bedroom eyes closed her hand around my hardening cock. "Yes, but I don't want to stop." She continued to rub me.

"Keep that up you little vixen and I'll call Yoni and tell her you are two timing her. Coming on to me. No telling what she will do to you."

"O no, don't tell her that. She just has me so hot; I can't control myself. I wish you would have cleaned me." She kept rubbing my naked dick. Damn she could tease. I noticed she was getting to herself. Gina had involuntarily slipped her hand under her robe. I slapped both her hands away. She pouted at me, but kept shifting her hips and thighs, slyly creating a little friction for her needy clit. For two hours, she had been getting more and more turned on, thinking about, Yoni's kiss, what Yoni was going to do to her and planning what she would do to Yoni. Any reservations had disappeared. Now pure horniness was pushing Gina toward an unfulfilled naughty fantasy of having sex with a woman.

Yoni came out of the bath, looking dominate. I de-tuned the transmitter, dimmed the lights, took off my robe and sat down nude to watch, Gina's first lesbian experience.

Yoni had a stick that looked like a riding crop. She slapped it on the table. "You were out of line when I met you. You were a bitch. Weren't you?"

Gina instantly assumed her character, "Yes, I was a bitch."

Yoni pointed to the bed, "Strip naked and lay down on your back with you legs wide, Bitch."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Anything I want to and if you talk again you better call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

Yoni knelt on the bed by Gina's right hand. "Finger my cunt, Bitch." Gina slipped a finger into Yoni. Even from across the room I could tell Yoni was dripping down her own legs. "Stop, Bitch." Gina was too slow stopping. She got several sharp slaps directly on her pussy. "Lick your fingers clean. How do you like the taste of pussy juice, Bitch?"

"It's heavenly, Mistress."

"Ask for more."

"Please, mistress, may I lick your wet pussy?"

Yoni swung a leg across Gina and lowered herself into Gina's mouth. Gina was a natural pussy lapper. Gina kept her tongue moving until she felt Yoni was losing control. Never breaking contact with Yoni's over stimulated pussy, Gina flipped her, winding up on top. She sipped two fingers into Yoni's cunt, still licking and sucking. The squishing sounds were wonderful. Yoni was struggling, desperate to cum but Gina kept backing off. "If you want to cum, you will have to beg me."

"Please, Please, Please Gina let me cum. I, I'm going out of my mind, my guts hurt. Please make me cum. Punish my cunt. Anything, just get me off. Please!!!"

"You call me, Mistress, now."

"Mistress, please let me cum."

Gina was definitely the one in control. "Did you ever squirt?"

"No, Mistress."

"You're going to now you little wet slut." Gina curled her fingers onto the inside wall of Yoni's cunt. Yoni arched. Gina removed her fingers and just licked. Yoni screamed, "Damn you!"

"That's, ‘Damn you, Mistress.'" Gina's fingers went back inside Yoni to rub her G-spot. Yoni arched again but got the same results. After she relaxed, another cycle started. Yoni fought against Gina's fingers. She did not want to be frustrated again. The stopping really hurt. Gina would not let Yoni avoid frustration; she sucked Yoni's clit so hard I thought she would pull it off and she rubbed her g-spot so hard it had to hurt. I could see Gina's finger pushing up inside Yoni, distorting the smoothness of her belly.

Yoni knew Gina would stop, so she fought not to get closer. The harder she fought the more the inside of her cunt was tortured. Finally, fighting was hopeless; Yoni had to try again to climax. Gina did not stop this time. Yoni's womb exploded out her cunt, liquid was everywhere, stars were everywhere, pleasure was everywhere. Everything was there except breath. Yoni could not stop cuming and she could not breathe but didn't care as long as Gina kept rubbing. Yoni came once more then she fainted.

I watch amazed at what Gina had done. She rubbed her own clit lightly keeping it ready, waiting for Yoni to come back to the land of the living.

Yoni was only out a few minutes.

Gina kissed her until Yoni was fully awake. Gina then re-submitted, "Please, Mistress, make love to me gently. I need to remember caring and beauty. I'm starting to remember but I'm afraid the last few days are just a dream and will go away." I'm not sure Gina spoke those words because I only heard them with a very sad heart. I'm sure Yoni's heart heard what I did because she sucked, kissed and licked Gina's body softly through three beautiful orgasms. Gina slept. Yoni moved away from her far enough to give me room and to hold her hands out to me. She was turned on from making love to Gina. She wanted no foreplay. Gina's words had taken the fire away from my need. I slipped into Yoni and we moved slowly savoring every inch of each other's body and touch. With each kiss I tasted both Yoni and Gina. Soon Yoni stiffened under me. I rode her smoothly through her high. She relaxed and opened her body wider inviting me to take her; giving me her body as a place to leave my love and my cum. All too soon, I felt my body flow into hers. Loosing the touch of her body was unthinkable, so I went to sleep inside her, holding her, possessing her, crushing her tiny body.

We were all awake early. After re-tuning the camera transmitter, I pulled Gina by the hand and headed for the bathroom. Yoni followed. Gina and I did not try very hard to make room for Yoni in the shower, so Yoni cleaned herself up the best she could in the sink. My old flame for Gina was fully rekindled. I needed to kiss her, hold her, make her trust and love me. Once, I told her I loved her and she bristled at the word. I knew I would say it again soon and I so hoped she could say it back.

Gina and I washed each other between kisses. We certainly were getting good at kissing. We could not keep our tongues outside each other's mouth. Gina held and lightly stroked my cock as the shower sprayed her back and I fingered her very ready wet pussy. Soaking wet we both ran for the bed. I'm sure Yoni was there somewhere, but Gina was my total world. I don't remember how I got inside her but I was on top. We were moving together so in sync, it was like we had done this together a hundred times. We came together, clinging to one another and still kissing. I rolled Gina on top of me and heard an odd distant alarm sounding inside me. A voice was saying, "Something is not right."

"Please, God, let this voice go away. I love this beautiful woman, she is doing all the right things, our bodies are good together and I want it to go on forever."

A loud slap made Gina jump off me. Yoni had rudely reminded Gina's ass that it was time to go to work.

We were so anxious to get on our way that we took everything on the breakfast cart out the patio door right into the waiting limo. Gina and Yoni talked to each other during the entire two-hour trip. I liked that they were comfortable enough to ignore me. I was still haunted by my early morning voice and was only halfway listening. Yoni told Gina how she wanted children, to be in love with someone who was not mean and live a very normal life with pets and friends. Gina responded that back home she had all those things, except a husband. She did not want one of those.

I made notes and planned the day. We were at the Prince's villa by ten a. m. He had named it, "The Palms" for very obvious reasons.

We drove through the security gate in the high perimeter wall, around the circular driveway and stopped under the covered entrance to be villa. There had been no call from us, yet, Tinba was there, bowing slightly as the limo door was opened and I stepped out. In a strong friendly voice, hands firmly at her sides and without eye contact, Tinba spoke, "Mr. Carter, it is a pleasure to meet you." She was a tall, slender, mid-forties, dignified, olive skinned, brunette with wonderful posture.

"No, the pleasure is all mine, Tinba, I have heard so many wonderful things about you that I have been anxious to meet you." That kind of greeting made Tinba uneasy but her slight blush said she liked it. "Tinba, this is Gina and I believe you already know Yoni. They have been helping immensely with my proposals to Prince Tulan. The three of us will stay together in the main house."

12