Saving Her Job

Story Info
She needs to close the deal to save her job, and he knows it.
4.2k words
4.38
130.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always felt that there's nothing wrong with using your attractiveness as a woman to gain an advantage in the workplace. I'm attractive, young, and flirtatious. If that gets me ahead, so be it.

In fact, it has. I got my job in sales that way. A little extra leg showing and a look in your eyes that says "fuck me, big boy!" went a long way in my interviews for the job at TPC.

Once on the job, I kept using my charms. I worked Bruce hard. He was the head of sales. It didn't take long before he was increasing my sales territory at the expense of old veterans. Inside of one year, I had a sales territory as big as the most senior sales people at TPC.

That didn't sit well with my colleagues in sales, but I really didn't care. Those old white guys were so jealous. Of course, they didn't mind having me around at sales meetings when I was wearing one of my low cut blouses.

Cathy was jealous too, and I couldn't blame her. She'd been the darling of the sales force once, but not anymore. She was pushing her mid-late thirties and the magic was gone. Here I was, younger, more attractive, smarter, hungrier. It drove her crazy.

Anyway, it didn't bother me. My sales were growing and I was making more and more money. I bought an expensive car and moved into an expensive apartment expecting to make even more the each year.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" jealous Cathy asked me one time. "What if you have a bad year?"

What a bitch. I was about to tell her that I was doing just fine, in fact better than she'd ever done, and it wasn't my fault that I was prettier than her. But then I realized why she'd acted out: she'd walked in on me bragging to her male colleagues, teasing and flirting with them.

So I just ignored Cathy. I'm sure the look on my face gave my feelings away however.

And then things went bad. First, the economy took a downturn. Since I was new and Bruce's favorite, I wasn't worried about my future, although I did worry about how my bonus might be affected by lower sales. A few wiggles of my ass in Bruce's direction solved that however. He promised to adjust my quota level before bonus time.

But then things got worse. The company announced a management restructuring with a round of layoffs to follow.

The really bad news:

Bruce was let go!

And then the nightmare:

Cathy was named head of sales!

I started looking for a new job that day, just assuming I'd lose my job. To my surprise, things were even worse in the job market than I'd expected. There was nothing. Abslutely nothing! Probably realizing the same, Bruce decided he was going to take time off from working.

I was in deep trouble.

Cathy called a sales meeting at the end of the first quarter to detail the layoff plan. Things were so bad, she said, that thirty percent of us would be let go. The number was mind-blowing. Thirty percent!

I thought I was dead in the water, but then Cathy explained the criteria for layoffs: the bottom thirty percent producers at the end of the second quarter would be let go. Simple as that.

Draconian as the thirty percent figure was, I realized that this was going to work to my advantage. I was easily and routinely in the top two-thirds of sales people.

All I'd have to do was close my regular rate of business and she wouldn't be able to fire me!

Cathy explained that the new MXZ series was going to be announced in early Q3 and that we needed to clear out the MXT series inventory before then, so the urgency reflected business needs as well.

The MXZ announcement was to be top secret, she said. Any word of the pending MXZ announcement would spread quickly and would cost us millions of dollars in inventory pile-up.

"Just tell them we have no plans for an announcement of new products" she told us, and repeated that violation of this rule would be equivalent to a resignation letter.

I got right to work. My first few sales went smoothly, and I thought everything was going to be fine.

But by the third week of the quarter, sales were drying up fast and I couldn't understand why. Suddenly clients started delaying purchases until the second half of the year.

Half way through the quarter, almost no business of mine was closing and I was falling into the bottom thirty percent.

I started to calculate the financial and career damage that falling into the bottom thirty percent would mean, and it wasn't pretty. All our competitors knew that we would be laying off the bottom thirty percent of producers. Being laid off was going to be equivalent to being labeled a poor producer!

I started getting desperate.

When yet another of my best clients told me he'd decided to delay his purchase until the second half, I finally broke down, practically begging him to explain why. At first he gave me the usual excuses, but when he saw that I wasn't believing him, he let down his guard and told me the truth:

He'd heard that the MXZ series was going to be released in the second half. Why would he buy the MXT series now?

I couldn't believe it! Someone had been leaking the word about the MXZ series and my clients were hearing about it!

I asked him how he'd heard such a thing. He refused to say.

I suggested that my competitors at MKS had been spreading the word. He shrugged his shoulders as if to say that it was possible.

Those assholes!

He asked me if it was true that the MXZ series would be announced, and I answered that we had no plans for any new product announcements.

I stormed back to the office and got on Cathy's calendar for her first availability.

"Those pricks at MKS heard about the MXZ series and they're telling my clients!"

"Those ASSHOLES!" she exclaimed.

Cathy told me she would find out who had leaked the news and fire them on the spot.

"I need to be able to tell my clients about the MXZ," I told her, but she said no.

"I told you what to say, and you better stick to that line!" she warned me.

"But... they know about it and I can't even address it!" I pleaded.

"I said no!"

Fucking bitch! I thought to myself, but there was nothing I could do. I had no leverage.

By the last few weeks of the quarter, I was in terrible shape. I was well below the thirty percent mark. Left and right, clients were indicating that they'd heard about the MXZ and delaying purchases.

I picked up some business here and there. Those MKS assholes hadn't reached every client of mine, clearly.

But it wasn't enough. With a week to go in the quarter, I was as good as unemployed.

On Monday of the last week of the quarter, I noticed a call come in from Tom Zivins.

He was a real creep. Late thirties/early forties, sun-tanned, even nice looking, but he had made suggestive comments to me when we'd met, as if expecting something extra for his sales dollars. I'd decided to avoid this asshole despite his huge budget.

I let my assistant pick up as usual.

She put him on hold and then called into me.

"It's Tom Zivins" she said.

"I know. You can handle it."

"Well, he said he may have a big purchase but he needs to see you to go through some questions."

I paused and did some math in my head. Tom Zivins hadn't had a big order with us in five years, but the last one had been huge. An order that big was going to catapult me into the top half of our sales ranks.

"How big?"

"I don't know."

"Tell him I'm in a meeting and try to figure out how big and then we'll go from there."

Sales really dried up over the next two days. I complained to Cathy about my predicament. I complained again that the MKS people were freezing my business.

"You think you're the only one?" she asked.

I cried myself to sleep Wednesday night. I was angry and bitter. Angry at those MKS idiots. I was angry at Bruce for getting fired and leaving me at the mercy of Cathy's thirty percent rule. And of course I was angry at Cathy for being such a cold bitch.

I woke up on Thursday morning determined not to let them win. I was going to close the business and shove it up Cathy's nose that she couldn't fire me!

I spent the morning on the phone with each of my biggest clients. None had anything to offer me. I offered the maximum discounts possible. Nothing! They'd heard of the MXZ series and weren't about to look like fools to their organizations by buying old technology.

The fire inside me in the morning was flickering on the edge of extinction by lunch time.

I had one last big client on my list. Tom Zivins.

He was the last person on earth that I would ever consider calling in desperate times. I was down to the last person.

I called my assistant into my office.

"What's the status of Tom Zivins?" I asked.

"Wow, you're really desperate huh?" she answered.

She told me he was looking to make a significant purchase. She gave me a number. It was a huge number. One that would save my job and even get me close to quota.

After moments in silence, I instructed my assistant to set up an appointment.

My assistant called fifteen minutes later.

"He's booked solid" she told me, and my heart sank into my stomach. Another postponed deal. The MKS people had gotten to him too. I wanted to cry.

"He says he can do a dinner meeting."

And then I remembered why I loathed him so much. But I was in a fragile state.

"Ok... I'll do it."

He chose a fancy restaurant at a five star hotel downtown. I suspected he hoped to end the evening in one of its rooms with me, but I had to get the deal.

I arrived on time. He was a few minutes late. We shook hands. He closed in for a kiss on the cheek, which I reluctantly allowed so as to keep him open to spending money. After some small talk and a first glass of wine, he got to business.

"Things must be pretty tough out there if you're having dinner with me the night before the quarter close!" he said with a smile.

A part of me appreciated the honesty, another part of me resented the insinuation that I was disadvantaged in the negotiation that was to follow.

"Look, the honest truth is that I'd like to give you this purchase but I like to feel comfortable with my sales reps, you know? And I don't feel like we're close. I need to feel like we're close, like I can count on you, you know?"

I nodded and started to explain that he can count on me. He interrupted.

"And I need to know that you feel you can count on me. You know?"

"Oh, uh, yes... yes..."

"Do you feel you can count on me?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, yes I can..."

He nodded.

"Good, well, look, I know you want this deal bad, and I want to give it to you. You really want the deal, right?"

It was insulting but direct.

"Yes... I do."

"Good, so look, I'm going to thank you for a wonderful dinner now and I'm going to go to room 815 where I have everything I need to sign for this deal, but I'm going to need you to dot some i's and cross some t's to get me over the finish line. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

He was saying he wanted sex for the deal. He had telegraphed his intention from the moment we'd met.

"Yes, I understand..." I said softly, looking down.

"Good, so are you ready to accompany me upstairs?"

I went through my mental rolodex one last time. Was there any stone I'd left unturned? Any corner I'd not checked? No. It was Tom Zivins or unemployment.

"Yes..."

I hated myself, but I had to do what I had to do. He paused like the gentleman he was not to allow me to walk ahead of him as we exited the restaurant and entered the hotel hallway.

We arrived at room 815, an elegant room with antique-style furniture. He turned on some music and walked to his desk. I stepped inside the room but not much further.

He took a paper into his hand.

"Here it is" he said.

He held it up for me to take, forcing me to step further into the room. I walked over and he handed me the contract. It was a big, big order. It was an order like the whopper he'd given my predecessor five years ago.

"So" he said "is it to your liking?"

I nodded. It was a huge order.

In fact, the more I looked at it, the more I realized something.

I realized he probably needed the MXTs for his business pretty badly. Maybe as much as I needed his money!

It was time to make a stand.

"Look," I said. "I'm not going to have sex with you for an order."

He looked up, a bit surprised and a bit bemused. I kept going.

"I mean, look, I need this sale and you need those MXTs, so let's just do this deal and call it an evening."

He smiled.

"I see you're having second thoughts about our deal. Maybe we should wait until next quarter for this deal..."

I shook my head to call his bluff.

"I doubt you can or would want to do that. How old are those old units of yours now, five years old? You need these MXTs and you're getting the maximum discount. Let's be real. You don't want to wait. The quicker you get them in your shop, the quicker you're productive again. And you may not get this discount ever again!"

He raised his eyebrows as if to concede the point.

I was convinced I had won. He stayed silent a moment.

"I think you're right. We should get real."

Uh-oh, I thought.

"I don't know what kind of discount I'll get if I wait until next quarter, but I know this, someone else will be standing where you are now and the contract will be for the MXZs, not these rusty old MXTs you're trying to sell me here today."

My bargaining power evaporated again.

"So here's how it's going to go. You're going to leave here without a deal, or you're going to stay and dance when I say dance, sing when I say sing, and do anything else that comes to my simple mind. And then we'll go on our merry ways and no one will know any better."

I was stunned.

"Do you understand?"

Busted!

"I... uh... yes... ok..."

"And do you understand that this is a buyer's market, and I'm the only buyer you've got?"

"...uh... ok... yes..."

"Good, so we're going to proceed as if you hadn't tried that silly stunt just now, got it?"

I started to fear losing the deal.

"Ok... yes, I'm sorry..."

He cut me off.

"So you have a decision to make right now. You can leave without a deal. Or, you stand there and start taking your clothes off."

I started to protest, but he cut me off.

"This is not a negotiation and I don't want to hear a word. In fact, if you say one more word, the deal is off. We're going to do this my way and we'll walk away as if it never happened, but you need to decide now. You either strip NOW or walk!"

I felt my face flush red and my hands begin to shake. I looked down at the document now rattling in my hands. The numbers were huge. No one would know.

No one would know.

I took a deep breath.

I started to remove my jacket.

He smiled. He took the contract from me and put it on the desk.

He sat down on the couch.

I turned as if to follow.

"Stay right there and keep going."

I looked around at the windows as I unbuttoned my blouse. The shades were down.

I removed my top.

"You must work out" he commented.

I began unfastening my skirt.

He watched intently.

I stepped out of my skirt.

"I want you to get completely nude."

I loosened and removed my heels and started to unfasten my bra.

He got up from the couch and walked over to the bar.

Pouring himself a glass of wine, he watched from the corner of his eye as I removed my bra and my tits bounced free.

"Don't turn" he told me as he began to walk around me. "Just keep going."

He slowly, slowly walked around me as I removed my garter and hose.

He stopped behind me. I had only my panties left.

"Keep going" he ordered.

My lips were shaking now, and I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

I began to push my panties down from my ass. I felt helpless to prevent him from getting a close-up view as I bent down to remove them.

"You have a nice ass" he told me, and began his circular walk again.

He circled me several times, enjoying the moment, sipping his wine.

Finally he stopped in front of me. I could not look at him as he inspected me from head to toe.

Finishing his inspection, he walked over to an antique ottoman and pushed it toward me with his foot.

"Sit on it facing the sofa" he told me.

The ottoman sat low, so as I sat, I was grateful to be able to hide a bit behind my knees, which I held tightly in my arms in front of me.

He sat down on the couch and smiled.

"You must be kidding me."

I looked up at him, confused.

"Come on now. You? Shy? I don't think so."

I looked down at my knees and then back at him.

"Come on now, you're not shy. I bet you use that body of yours to get your way all the time. I bet you wiggle that hot little ass of yours and the guys just melt."

The words were even more humiliating than my physical circumstances.

"So let's drop the shy act and open those pretty legs so I can see your pussy."

I let go of my legs and spread them open a bit.

"More!"

There was nowhere to hide. My pussy came into full view. Air flowed over it. I felt... completely exposed.

He enjoyed the view a few agonizingly long minutes.

He then stood up and walked towards me. The bulge in his pants was obvious.

He stepped between my legs. Only a zipper stood between my face and his throbbing cock.

Not for long.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. They fell to his knees. He lowered his boxers. His cock sprang forward. It was enormous.

He took it in his hand. He started rubbing it all over my face. I could only close my eyes. He slapped me with it, amused by my powerlessness.

"Open wide" he told me, and then pushed his giant cock into my mouth.

He pushed it in just a bit at first, but then deeper and deeper until I was about to gag.

"I want your eyes up here" he told me, and I raised my eyes to his as told, "while I fuck your face!"

And fuck my face he did. He grabbed the back of my head and started pumping and pumping and pumping.

I kept my tearing eyes on his. He alternately smiled and winced with pleasure as his cock pushed deeper and deeper down my throat.

Each time I felt he might be close to cumming, he stopped.

The first time, he told me to pinch my nipples and then resumed pumping.

The next time was to tell me to finger myself and then resumed pumping.

The third time, he stopped with his cock all the way down my throat and watched me struggle not to gag.

He smiled at my struggle.

"Aren't you going to thank me for my order?" he asked.

I nodded, still fighting back the urge to gag.

"Say it."

Discarding my last shred of dignity, I complied.

"Thank you for your order" I said, the warped and muffled words barely getting around the giant cock in my mouth.

"Again!"

I tried again. He smiled triumphantly. I could feel his cock swell even harder in my mouth.

"Keep going!"

"Thank you for your order!"

He started pumping again.

"Thank you for your order!"

His face hardened and his neck began to strain.

"Thank you for your order!"

His grip tensed.

"Thank you for your order!"

His legs started pulsating.

"Thank you for your order!"

"Thank you for your order!"

"Thank you for your order!"

"Thank you for your....."

And then I felt him exploded inside me. It felt like waves of cum pouring down my throat, stopping me mid-sentence.

He moaned and groaned with pleasure. I swallowed and swallowed.

When he finally finished, my eyes were still locked on his.

He removed his spent cock from my mouth with a smile.

He tapped it on my face a few times.

"Fetch the contract."

I did as told while he fastened himself back together.

"Have a seat again like before while I look this over one last time."

I took a seat while he did so.

"Fine" he finally said, and walked over to the desk.

"Have a seat on the floor and put your clothes on while I sign" he said, pointing to where my clothes remained from my strip tease.

12