Saving Lindy Ashley

Story Info
During murder threats, two laid-back romances occur.
8.5k words
4.5
17.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Bo Short (Bo being short for Bob which was short for Robert) went into the bar. He'd been told to meet Charlie and Eddie Hooker there because a well-paying job was on offer.

The brother's Sergeant at Arms, a beefy guy called Herb, frisked Bo and the guy said through broken teeth, "Go to them. They're behind me."

The bar was half-full of guys who looked like crims and all the women looked like sluts, as women tend to do when they slouch in bars or show their panties sitting on stools, instead of standing back in long skirts and adjusting their hair like ladies.

But two hard-faced guys with stubble sitting at a corner table watching Bo as if suspecting he was a few cents short in the dollar told Bo he'd found The Hooker Boys, confirmed because they were the only guys sitting behind Herb. It paid to be careful.

"Pull up a chair and have a drink Bo. I'm Charlie."

Bo waited for the drink to appear until Eddie asked him didn't he want to buy a drink for himself.

"Huh, my mom doesn't like me drinking before midday."

"Yeah moms are good on things like that," Eddie sniggered.

"Of course you wouldn't know your father so your mother would be important to you."

Eddie looked at Bo suspiciously. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Shut up Eddie. Let's talk business Bo."

It was simply really. All Bo had to do was to plant a bomb under the fuel tank of a woman's car. That's all. The boys would explode it remotely by radio.

"Who's the broad?"

"Shirley Ashley the heiress but Charlie and I are not allowed to tell anyone."

Charlie sighed. "Go home Bo. You'll find the bomb in your mailbox. Here's the address of the broad. She drives a red sports car and parks it in front of the house where she lives."

"Why?"

"How the fuck would I know? I guess she's lazy. How much do you want for doing this little favor for us?"

"Ten thousand bucks."

"Listen asshole, for that amount it would pay me to shut your mouth permanently and do the job myself."

"Then five thou. I get jail if caught."

"Okay, at least that saves me having to get Herb to dispose of your body. Plant the bomb the night after next."

"Okay," Bo said and left the bar whistling. He cursed and retraced his steps feeling quite a fool. Charlie got a big laugh out of that but paid him $2500 with the remainder to be paid 'post-explosion'.

Bo didn't like this job at all. He'd expected his 'finder' to find him a part-time position counting money at a counterfeiting operation, or doping racehorses or training the outfit's molls how to serve drinks and improve their sex performance. Carrying around a bomb was dangerous stuff.

Then Bo became really grumpy. He was waiting for a bus when a guy came up behind him, stuck a gun in his back and robbed him. Bo was surprised the big guy took only the $2500 from his inside jacket pocket. He became more than suspicious when he heard the guy say into a phone as he was walking off, "Hi Charlie. I hauled your money off the weasel without him knowing what day it is. He's thinking random robbery, heh-heh-heh."

Bo decided those jerks wouldn't get away with this. He went to the gym where he worked part-time as a cleaner and had a talk to the boss who'd been a Navy Seal before being discharged with a bunch of medals.

When Bo apologized for interrupting him Waldo Jones said, "Sit Bo, I always have time to talk to my people."

"Boss this is confidential okay?"

"Yep, shoot Bo. Is someone stealing paper rolls from the toilets?"

"Worse than that boss. It concerns that good looking babe Lindy Ashley who comes here."

"Ah, yum yum. She's here now."

"Could you please get her in here and I'll tell you both at the same time. She's in big trouble."

"You mean grave danger like life threatening danger?"

"You can say that again."

A few minutes later Waldo returned with Miss Ashley. She was just out of the shower, her blonde hair slicked back. She wore a tight-fitting summer dress that sculptured her breasts and thighs. Although thinking such tight clothing shouldn't be permitted, Bo licked his lips.

Her blue eyes bored into him and the look said, 'You slimy weasel'.

Bo told them everything including being robbed.

"This is beyond belief, you're making it up Bo."

"No I'm not," Bo said indignantly, thinking she was a slimy bitch with a big mouth.

Waldo frowned. "Lindy, have you every thought of yourself being in danger?"

"No of course not. Bo is trying something on here. Cleaning the toilets has his mind in the sewer."

"Bo?"

"Of course not boss."

Waldo said there was one way to test what they'd been told. "Come on guys."

They piled into Waldo's old black Mercedes.

"Christ this old Mercedes is a front," Lindy said, as Waldo tickled the gas pedal before pushing the stick into drive, her ear tuned to the very powerful growl of a beast wanting to be unleashed.

"I've upgraded the motor and the running gear and brakes. This baby has 600 hp sitting under the hood. If I bought an eye-catching super car it would only get stolen. This model Merc was always considered under-powered and every auto thief knows that."

"God you're smarter than you look," teased Lindy and she was quite upset when Bo said to his boss to thump her.

"Give me directions to your mom's home Bo."

They arrived ten minutes later. The house was up a long driveway so the mailbox was at the street entrance. Waldo opened the mailbox and gingerly removed a shoebox. He rejoined the other two in the car and lifted the lid.

"It's a fake, Bo is having us on."

"Jesus," Waldo said, having examined the device and noted the explosive pack. "This baby packs enough punch to turn this car into scrap metal. Here Lindy hold it and we'll take it to the cops."

"Eeek no, I can't bear to touch it."

"Hand it to me boss," Bo said from the back seat and took it. "Try not to bang into anything or get shunted from behind."

"Oh Christ," Lindy wailed.

Waldo drove off and said they'd take Lindy back to her car.

"I went to the gym by cab. My car is out of action. Three days ago... Ohmigod."

Waldo glanced at her. "What is it?"

"Three days ago I was hit by a delivery van with big bumper bars. The collusion slewed my light vehicle around to nullify the impact. I wasn't injured. One of the front tires of the van disintegrated in the collision and the driver ran away. The police found the van had been reported stolen. It was loaded with concrete rubble."

"Ah, to give it more dynamic forward thrust at point of impact," Waldo said, rubbing his chin. "Where did this collusion occur?"

"Right outside my home as I was crossing the street and was side on, my body on the side of the approaching fast-moving vehicle. I accelerated into a turn but was caught in the rear."

"Jesus."

Bo asked what was it but was ignored. Waldo said this threat on Lindy's life was too difficult to place into the hands of the police.

"That's two attempts on Lindy's life. There will be more to come," Bo said.

"Good thinking pal, I think the same way. Lindy you're being targeted."

"I believe you Waldo," she said, playing with the hair on Waldo's nape.

Bo almost dropped the bomb attempting to throw up his hands in disgust. That Lindy was such a slut.

Waldo dropped Bo off near the docks and told Bo to heave the bomb out into deep water and not attempt to defuse it because it had been professionally assembled.

"I'll take Lindy home to my place for tonight. It will be safer for her there."

Bo accepted that. The hero always got the girl. Huh? Wasn't he the hero raising the alarm? But it was too late to claim Lindy's pussy... the Merc had already rumbled off.

While sitting on a waterfront seat and having to fight off a hobo who'd tried to steal the shoebox, Bo thought he should visit his sister who lived two hundred miles away and not return until the Hooker brother's reward for Bo's assassination had time to expire. He was looking at two broads leaning over the railing looking into the water, exposing their stocking tops. He grinned. Then that rush of blood had given him a great idea.

Bo waited till late dusk before entering the ally behind the bar the brother's apparently used as their office. The vehicles were all junk cars except for one. He grinned because it was a black Escalade as favored by the Sopranos. Bo attached the bomb under the car, jamming it tightly above some metal thinking it might go off when they drove over a big bump. The scum had robbed him so deserved to die accidentally. He now had to act quickly and make sure it was the brother's vehicle.

Bo pulled a slatted steel cover off a gutter drain and smashed a rear side window of the Escalade and opened he door. The rear seat area smelt sweaty, reminding him of Herb's odor. The car alarm was making a din so no time to lose. He searched the pockets and found a box of ammo so chucked that on to a seat, a device that looked like a TV controller so tossed that on to the seat but under the front passenger seat found a black string tied bag that felt like loot so grabbed that and ran.

The backdoor of the bar burst open and as he was about to exit the ally Bo heard the smaller brother Eddie cry incredulously, "Hey boss, us has been robbed!"

Then Charlie yelled, "Get into the car. We'll run the mother-fucker down."

Bo ran across the street and down an alley only wide enough to give people foot access to the river walk. He heard the roar of the Escalade and shuddered, almost wetting himself. And then there was a violent explosion and Bo thought he felt the ground shake beneath his feet. He couldn't hear the vehicle and alarms inside buildings began sounding and people were screaming and other calling out.

Bo fled to the city's transit center.

By the time he left town Bo had it figured out. In the back seat Herb had looked at the box of ammo and opening found it was full and then looked on the seat at found the TV controller only it wasn't a TV controller was it? And then the dummy must have accidentally pressed a button, the wrong one, and the bomb detonated.

Bo had thought about detonating the bomb himself but when in the car had looked unsuccessfully for a little black box with a plunger handle with a safety device over it to prevent accidental misuse. Apparently the radio device the brothers had purchased was not a classy as the manufacturer of the bomb. Heh, heh, heh. The city was now a safer place for people.

Bo opened the black bag and to his astonishment found it was full of banknotes, neatly held in packs by rubber bands. The broad sitting next to him also looked as said, "Ohmigod, is that money?"

Bo was too boastful to lie. "Yeah."

"Oh hi handsome. My name's Nancy."

A decision was called for. Bo decided to go nowhere alone with Nancy until he deposited most of the cash into his bank account and refilled the black bag with bank deposit slips with just a couple of packs of bills on the top. He managed to do that doing a coffee break. Then after Nancy fucked him near senseless he'd be happy for her to run off with all the cash she could find because it wouldn't be much compared with what had been in the bag. But then perhaps once she saw what he packed she mightn't be in a hurry to run off.

Nancy smiled like a long-lost friend. "What's your name honey?"

"Bo."

"Oh what a sweet name. I guess it's short for Boo. If you like you may play 'Boo!' with me and get me excited?

Bo was thinking about that when she pushed back her dyed curls and said, "Honey would you put an arm around me, I'm cold."

"Yeah!" Bo grinned wolfishly and Nancy giggled and unzipped the back of her dress.

* * *

Waldo parked just short of his home in a parking area favored by lovers that overlooked the city center.

"Oooh," said Lindy.

"We need to talk strategy."

"Just unbutton and unzipped me Waldo."

He looked as if he couldn't believe his ears and then twigged. He grinned and said actually they must discuss her well-being and work out how to put the gang out of action, like setting them up for a crime they hadn't committed, er yet. "Are you okay, what with these threats on your, er, well-being?"

"I'm feeling very well sweetie, in fact rather hot," Lindy said, and with the dexterity of a gym-fit person negotiated the crap carmakers place between front passenger vehicle seats these days to curb misbehavior between consenting adults and sat facing away from Waldo, straddling his thighs.

Although Waldo had being around the block with a great number of babes he couldn't help but swallow. This was heiress Lindy Ashley about to have a piece of him.

Lindy unzipped him and fished out his piece as every bit as competently as Waldo could have managed with her ass all over him. Waldo was greatly impressed.

She fiddled and he felt and head of his cock suddenly become very warm. He knew what that meant and threw his head back, mouth open, as his rigid shaft was lubed as it slipped into Lindy's depths.

"Oh this is great. I only take cock about twice every three months," she cooed. "I desire to be tight for my husband when I marry."

Waldo said nothing. Well he was thinking what a stupid standard to impose on oneself but then it was her right to decide what was best for her husband-to-be. Wow, only twice every three months? Why bother?"

She bounced a few times and then bent over to grab his testicles. A lady would call them testicles wouldn't she?

"God you have huge balls!"

Waldo blinked.

"God you are so long. You are touching my cervix."

Waldo erupted.

"Ohmigod, you came inside me."

Oh another fucking rule.

"Ohmigod I'm shooting over your cum. I'll be in a mess. I should have put you in a condom."

Oh no, not another rule. Oh crap, she wasn't protected!

"At least I'm safe so no worries."

Waldo relaxed.

"Ohmigod, you are thickening in me already. Should we go again?"

"I don't know what the rule is about that situation baby."

"Who makes rules about sex? Come on baby, let's fuck. When I said I only have sex twice every three months I forgot to add unless there are exceptional circumstances. You are an exceptional circumstance. We gym bunnies talk about fucking you and so far it appears you have had only about half of us."

"Yeah, it appears I have a waiting list of around two hundred."

"Ohmigod, aren't I lucky, getting mine within an appointment," Lindy giggled and she then bellowed into a full release.

"God that was beautiful," she puffed.

"Ready to go again?"

"Yeah, give me half a minute to recover."

As they looked down at the CBD they saw the flash of an explosion and moments later heard the big bang.

Waldo said, "Oh fuck, Bo."

"Ohmigod Waldo. The poor little guy. No more sex for me just now."

"Good, get off my cock and we'll drive down and take a look."

A big crowd had gathered but they pushed through to the tape barrier. Lindy and Waldo saw a small crater in the street and bits of metal and padding from seating being inspected by bomb squad specialists. As they watched a guy picked up a vehicle nameplate and called to his chief, "This says Escalade."

"Keep looking for real ID either of the occupants or the vehicle."

"Come on," Waldo said, pulling Lindy away by an arm.

"What is it?" she said, disgusted that Waldo was grinning.

"I figure the little asshole took the bomb back and planted it on The Hooker brother's car. Don't you see Tony in the popular crime TV show The Sopranos drove a Cady Escalade ESV?"

"I have no idea what he drove."

"Well he did."

"If you say so."

Waldo scratched his jaw. "I can't figure out how Bo would have detonated the bomb to kill those bastards who'd robbed him and were trying to kill you and not doubt would be after him?"

"Oh Bo you darling," Lindy sobbed. "My hero. I do hope you got away."

Waldo's jaw dropped, thinking he was now on the outer. "Let's go home and fuck and watch TV in the morning for details. I also get the newspaper."

"Yes I'll go home with you. It's safer than going to my home but I don't wish to fuck, not while being so worried about dear Bo with me thinking he may have given his life for me."

That's bullshit, Waldo snarled to himself, knowing he was the hero.

Lindy slept with him but wouldn't allow Waldo to touch her. Grumpy he went to sleep and in the morning tossed the newspaper at Lindy's face, waking her. He turned on TV.

"Well?"

"Investigators have pieced together sufficient fragments to have indicative IDs that point to the occupants of the vehicle were two brothers and a known male associate but are giving no other details as yet, other than to disclose the vehicle was an Escalade ESV. No one else was thought to have been involved and two bystanders received minor injuries from flying fragments. Speculation the vehicle was blown up by an underground gas explosion has been discounted. I called the security firm that monitors the gym and Gus the manager advised me confidently that the guys blown up with the vehicle were The Hooker brothers and their minder."

"Oh Bo lives. That's wonderful," Lindy cried.

"Not for those three guys," Waldo said sourly.

"Oh darling get it up," Lindy said, turning Waldo's face into a huge smile. "I just need to dash to the bathroom."

This time Waldo was able to dick between Lindy's tits and was delighted she had a delightful pair just big enough to get over together to half capture his dick.

Just before 11:00 and after a sleep, they were at the gym having breakfast.

"Right who wants to kill you baby?"

"Well I have fucked the occasional married guy."

"I want a list."

"Okay."

"My father could regard me as an intellectual threat because in being that I might unseat him as chairman of the board."

"Right, note down his name if you can remember it?"

"What?"

"Just a joke. What was that you said about intellectual superior?"

Lindy smiled graciously.

"Then there's my younger sister and younger brother."

"Why would they be considered suspects?"

"In granddad's will I succeed my father on his death as owner of the company. Dad has been diagnosed to have liver cancer."

"Ah, motive. If you die who does the inheritance pass to?"

"My sister and then my brother if he survives her."

"Then who do you suspect?"

"Victoria my sister."

Waldo was locked in thought so Lindy wandered off to swim in the pool, all her gym gear being in a heated locker.

* * *

Walking to the locker room Lindy thought she was waddling a little and gasped, "Oh this is what it feels like to have been really fucked."

She blushed hoping no one had heard her.

When changing into her one-piece swimsuit she blushed again, looked down at the red temporary blemishes on her body plus a couple of bite marks. She and Waldo had been going at it like two dogs on heat. Fortunately most marks were covered by her swimsuit and anyone would have to be quick to spot the bite mark high on her inside thigh.

God Waldo could fuck. Sex in the car last evening was child's play to what they'd experienced this morning doing it doggy, his strong slow thrust making her pant and when he began to squeeze her swinging boobs hard she'd though she'd died and had gone to Fornicationland.

Swimming length after length Lindy thought Waldo appeared to be ready to use his skills to solve the threat to her life. She should not have told him she suspected Victoria might have hiring people to have her killed. He'd focus on Victoria and clean up the case much quicker than what she'd like and then leave her.

As Lindy swam on she was amazed she wasn't crapping herself in fear of her life being taken. She guessed the sexy Waldo had unleashed her endorphins and that was curbing and fear that threatened to smother her. Also she felt safe with Waldo being about, however emotionally stupid such a thought might be.