Saving Little Sister

Story Info
College boy has to "save" little sister.
2.8k words
4.3
289k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose first off I should introduce myself. My name is Ben and I'm 19, about 5'10, 180 pounds, brown hair, green eyes, and pretty muscular. I had just been in college for the fall and spring semester, and came back to my house in the country hills for the summer. I was welcomed home by my mother and father, and my sister, Claudia.

Claudia is a year younger than I am, a senior in high school, about 5'5 with long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a very voluptuous body. She is about a 34 C cup, and has the kind of ass that you could stare at all day. Her ass was uncommonly big for a girl her size, but so well toned at the same time. Every guy in our high school wanted to fuck her from behind just because she had one of those asses. I was really protective of her in high school, because I knew this, and so when I left for college I was really worried about how she might turn out. As the day progressed, however, I found out she had changed more than I could have ever imagined.

My family ate dinner together, and I shared with them some stories from college, information about classes, shared some of what I learned, etc. All the while, however, Claudia couldn't keep her eyes off of me. She sat across the table from me, and she had the kind of look in her eyes that just screamed "Fuck me!" of course, at the time I didn't think that. I simply thought she was really interested in my story.

Over the course of the two college semesters, I had worked out almost every day, and the result was a toned, sculpted body which I was now very proud to show off. When I left college I was pretty skinny, and Claudia hadn't seen me at all while I was away.

The first night was when I began to suspect her of something. I was brushing my teeth in my boxer briefs in the bathroom that Claudia and I shared, when she came in from behind. I caught her scanning down my sculpted body, her eyes widening and freezing on my bulge, which she could see in the mirror. I stopped brushing, to look at her. She was wearing her booty shorts panties which strained against her bulging, tanned ass, and a tight tank top, with her hair in a pony tail.

She noticed that I had noticed her, and jumped a little, and said "Hey! Sorry, I was just zoning out. You know how that is."

"Yeah..." I said.

Zoning out on my bulge?

Our bathroom had two sinks in an L shape. Claudia went to her sink and began brushing her own teeth, her ass jiggling as her body shook.

"So," she began as she spit her toothpaste out. "You've gotten pretty ripped, big brother."

"Yeah, well, I have been working out a lot."

"It shows! You look great." she smiled seductively.

"Thanks, Claud."

She suddenly bent down to open the cupboard under the sink, keeping her legs straight and just a little apart, so that when I looked over, I could see her pussy lips in her panties. I felt my cock twitch, and almost reached out my hand to put my fingers on it, but forced myself to look away, and continue to brush my teeth. She began humming, however, her ass still in the air, and began swaying her hips back and forth, forcing my attention back to her. She couldn't see me, but she had to have known I was staring at her. Suddenly my heart leaped up into my throat as I saw a little darkened wet spot on her pussy lips.

She's wet?!?

I spit out my toothpaste and rinsed my toothbrush as fast as I could as I felt my cock steadily growing to its full mast. I ran out of the bathroom and heard Claudia snigger as I tried to keep my raging boner from her sight, but I was sure she saw it.

I went into my room that night and tried to think of other things, but I couldn't. The image of her slowly swaying ass and her wet pussy against her tight panties was irrevocable from my mind. Deciding it wasn't terrible to at least imagine, he masturbated to the thought of fucking her, to calm himself. But when he came, he did so an alarmingly large amount, and felt his entire body tingle like never before. He had never been so turned on and had never orgasmed like that even with his several one night stands with college girls.

Then next morning, my parents went out to our boat which was on the lake outside of town, and told Claudia and I that they'd be gone all day. As soon as they closed the door, she ran down stairs and came back up a few minutes later wearing nothing but her panties and her belly shirt. She now seemed oddly chipper, and was bouncing around on her feet, pacing back and forth in front of me watching TV, as if she was waiting for something.

"Why'd you change?" I asked

"I don't know." she shrugged, cocking her hip to one side and glancing down to her lime green panties. "I'm more comfortable this way. Is that a problem?" she smiled.

"I don't care." I answered, trying to seem uninterested, and trying my best not to get an erection.

I ate some eggs for breakfast while she had some yogurt, and we were watching TV in our living room when she suddenly piped up, "I have an idea!"

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go swimming in the river!"

About a hundred yards behind our house was a river that ran through a thicket of overhanging trees. It was quite the romantic little spot. Claudia and I used to swim in their all the time as kids.

"Sure, why not?" I said, getting up and heading to my room.

"And where are you going?" she asked, crossing her legs seductively on the couch.

"I'm going to go get my swimsuit, duh."

"Oh, that's boring. Let's just swim in our underwear."

"Why?"

"Well because I don't really like my bathing suit and it's not fair if you get to wear one."

"Um...okay, I guess so. It's not any different than a swim suit I guess."

"Exactly!" she smiled, jumping up and running out the back door in her bare feet.

Our house was way up in the hills, and our closest neighbor was three miles away. It was a perfect getaway from the stress of the real world. My house always seemed like more of an escape than a home.

Claudia got to the river first, and took off her shirt, leaving her in her panties and black lace bra. She walked in very slowly, as she always did, getting to about knee depth before stopping. She clasped her hands together as she shivered, making her tits squish together. I chanced a glance at them, and faked an itch to reposition my cock so that she wouldn't noticed if I got a little erect. I'm pretty sure she didn't see me, but part of me wished she would.

I stripped my shirt and shorts, and ran into the water, splashing her as I went, just as I always did. I dunked my head and came back up to see her mouth wide open in shock, but also pleasure, and then she ran in and dove in after me.

"You dick!" she yelled.

Now the riverbed was made of very large, smooth rocks, so it was perfect for bare feet, and it was roughly 5 feet deep, so about the size of an average hotel pool. It was deep enough to swim in, and not dangerous enough to drown in, as the current was pretty slow as well. I dunked my head and tried to swim away from Claudia but she grabbed my ankle and pulled herself up to me. Her buddy rubbed up against mine underwater, and my half erect cock rubbed directly in between her tits. She gave me a shove underwater, and I took the chance to swim away, and hope that my cock might go down if I just stay away from her in the cool water for a bit.

But, she began chasing me again.

"Come here!" she giggled as I ran away from her in the water. I reached the bank of the river, and realized I couldn't get out with my almost fully erect cock, so I turned around, but that was when she caught me and tackled me down. But it wasn't a normal playful tackle. She appeared to have hit me with her tits first, and hooked her legs around mine, pulling her hips into me. She had to have felt my cock push up against her leg, but I thought that there was a chance she didn't.

Deciding that I had to get her off, once we emerged from the water, I put my hand on her face and shoved her off. She fell back into the water, and floated up with her face still submerged, pretending to be dead.

"Winner!" I yelled, my fists in the air.

She suddenly moved her head to the side, and said, "I'm dead. You have to save me."

"What?" I laughed.

"Pull me to shore and get me out of the water!" she pleaded.

I laughed nervously, and stood to the side to grab her around her waist when she wiggled free.

"No! Not like that! Like they do in the movies! You have to get behind me and grab around my waist!"

I wasn't sure what movie she was referring to where a dead body was dragged out of the water from behind, but I did as she asked. Careful not to poke her with my raging hard-on, I grabbed her waist and tried to pull her through the water. However, she grabbed my hands, and pushed herself back, connecting her ass with my cock and pressing hard against my hips.

"You have to get a good grip." She said.

My mind was hardly even functioning. The feeling of my barely covered cock against her barely covered ass was indescribable. Without even thinking, I moved my hands so I was grabbing her hips, and pulled my cock into her ass so hard it almost hurt, and pulled her out of the water. I then faked dropping her, and she fell back in the water giggled. I then repositioned myself again, ready to pick her up a second time, and deliberately pressed the head of my cock against where I knew her pussy to be, and pulled her out again.

This is so wrong! But I can't stop!

I then dragged her to shore, and "accidentally" fell on top of her in the grass, with my cock still buried in her soaked ass crack. I laughed, and pushed my chest off of her, but kept my cock where it was. I looked at her face, and saw her eyes closed, and her mouth open in pleasure, her eyebrows scrunched in lust.

"Claudia?" I asked, unable to keep from smiling, knowing she was enjoying my hard cock in her ass crack.

"Mmm" she smiled, moaning in delight. There was no fooling it now: we both knew what was going on. I started to dry hump myself into her ass track, by cock almost coming out of the gap in the crotch of my soaked boxer briefs. I pushed myself into her a few times, my eyes closed and enjoying her submitting her ass to me. However, I knew I had to stop, and pulled back.

She squinted her eyes in disappointment and moaned.

I laughed.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I whispered, leaning down to her ear.

Suddenly she reached back and tugged her panties from her ass crack. I thought she was fixing a wedgie or something, but then she wiggled her body so she could move her panties to the side, exposing her pussy - shaved, gleaming, and positively dripping wet.

I gasped, and my heart started beating fast.

"Then do this." she whispered.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. I don't know why I whispered. Perhaps it's just natural to whisper in intimate situations.

"Do it." she whispered back, her eyes still closed.

"I can't! You're my sister!"

She moaned and bucked her hips up, rubbing her wet ass and pussy against my boxers, my cock brushing up against her inner thigh.

"Please!"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, refusing to take my little sister's virginity.

What am I doing?! I can't fuck my sister!!

"No! I got it once from Tommy Lowens like a week after school started this year and I haven't had any cock in my pussy since."

My cock twitched and I felt a chill flow through my back as I heard my baby sister talk so dirty.

"You know you want to, Ben." She opened her eyes now and looked at me, begging me to penetrate her with my throbbing cock. "I know you were looking at my ass last night. I know you saw how wet I was! Well that ain't just water down there!"

"I don't know, Claudia." I looked down at her ass, and could see her juices dripping from her wet cunt, barely able to control myself. She suddenly reached back with her hand, between her legs, and started stroking my cock. My whole body began to shake.

"Unh...Just...If we..." was all I was able to get out.

All I could do was give her a short, quick, nod and then she backed her ass up more and guided my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I felt my head penetrate her, and squeeze passed her warm, wet walls. She gasped deeply as I slowly pushed through her pussy, and felt my balls touch her ass. I backed out slowly, and then began pumping slowly into her – her ass in the air and her head turned to the side so I could watch her face.

This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong!

But it feels so fucking good!

I kept looking at her face, and back to her ass, watching me pump in and out of her. She moaned so quietly as I throbbed my aching cock in and out of her.

"Oh...God...Ben...that feels...so...good." she mumbled with each pump in her cunt.

I started to speed up, and the sound of my balls smacking into her ass and her moans getting louder and louder made it impossibly difficult not to cum.

"Oh, God, fuck me Ben. Fuck your little sister's tight pussy."

That did it!

I felt my cock start to tingle, and I moaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh cum inside me brother. Fill your slut sister's pussy with your hot cum!"

I can't cum in her! What if she's not on the pill? Ah, fuck it. We'll do the morning after pill.

I finally released and let my ribbons of hot cum flow deep into my sisters pussy.

"Mmmmm....Ohhh, God, that's so fucking hot, big brother."

I gasped, and pulled my dick out of her. She laid down on her stomach, and positioned herself between my legs. I gasped and heaved my chest, and she clawed gently down my thighs. I watched her tits rise and fall with her deep breaths, and my cock stayed hard as before.

"C'mere, little sister. Let me fuck you again."

Her eyes went wide and she gasped excitedly. She her legs out wide and hooked them around my waist, and I put my cock back into her pussy again. I could feel my cock pressing through my cum that still rested in my sisters cunt, and it only made it that much easier to fuck her.

I'm already in it, I might as well keep going.

I stayed on my knees, and leaned over her, and began pumping in and out of her. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open. I was really hitting a spot this time.

"Ohhh fuck that's so good big brother! OH FUCK! Yes, right there baby."

I continued my barrage of pumps into my little sister's hot pussy as she began clawing my chest, moaning in pleasure.

"Oh FUCK big brother I'm gonna cum!"

I continued to fuck her, feeling her pussy muscles flex and squirm around my long hard cock, and watching her body quiver with enjoyment. Watching her like that made me feel my second nut coming on.

"Oh fuck, Claudia I'm gonna cum too!" I said just as she was finishing.

"Do it, Ben. Fill your hot sister's pussy. I want it to drip down my leg and ooze out of my pussy big brother."

I pumped a few last hard thrusts into her and unloaded my second nut, forcing even more cum deep into my sister's pussy. I finally pulled out of her, and laid down next to her. She began to laugh, and climbed partially on top of me, fondling my shrinking cock in her hands.

"Thanks for bringing me back to life, big brother."