Saving Savannah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

There was a couple of kisses to Marti's neck but that was it, Savannah's mouth then immediately latching on to one of the other girl's nipples and sucking it roughly, making her girlfriend moan.

Feeling the same sensation she had before from the words 'her girlfriend' Savannah sucked harder on Marti's nipple, making her girlfriend moan louder which obviously had the process repeating itself again, Savannah becoming completely lost in what she was doing.

Meanwhile Marti was gently curling her fingers into Savannah's hair and then gently pressing the other cheerleader's mouth more firmly against her nipple. Not enough to even come close to hurting Savannah, and probably not enough for the brunette to even feel it, but enough so it gave Savannah all the encouragement she needed to suck ever so slightly harder and to start using her tongue, Marti's head whipping back as she felt that soft wet muscle circle that sensitive little thing.

Normally when Savannah did this she would spend a little time kissing the soft flesh of Marti's boobs in between licking and sucking on her nipples. Now Savannah seemed completely focused on the blonde's nipples, not that Marti was complaining but it kind of made the pleasure more intense to the point where her desire for Savannah to touch another part of her body turned into a burning need a lot faster than usual. In fact by the time Savannah's hands came up to cup Marti's tits, pushing one further into her mouth while massaging the other, the blonde cheerleader was having to bite her lip to stop herself from begging Savannah to do more.

Of course Marti would have been happy to do just that but last time she had tried it seemed to put Savannah off more than encourage her, at least at this stage, so she tried to just relax and enjoy. Luckily it wasn't long until after that before Savannah did something else, that being grabbing hold of Marti's pants and panties and pulling them down the blonde's long legs. This was a surprising first, previously Marti had always been the one to remove her bottoms and that had almost exclusively been to rub her centre against Savannah's, not for the other girl to finger her. Then Marti wondered if that wasn't what Savannah had in mind, the thought making the blonde's body increasingly burn with anticipation.

That anticipation increased tenfold after the brunette had finished removing the blonde's pants, panties and socks, Savannah slowly, nervously crawling in between Marti's legs until she was inches away from the other cheerleader's pussy. Then Savannah bit her lip and looked up, the two girls exchanging an intense stare for a few long seconds before finally the little Christian girl closed her eyes tight, lent forward and slid her tongue over Marti's pussy lips.

Marti let out a incredibly high pitched cry of pleasure at that gentle touch, then for a few long seconds both cheerleaders remained still as statues. Then Savannah drove her head downwards as she started lapping hungrily at the sweet treasure in front of her, the cheerleader captain feeling so proud of herself for continuing to make Marti cry out in pleasure.

It was kind of funny. Savannah had gone through so much inner torment, had hated herself for having such sinful feelings and prayed for so long to be good and normal. Perhaps she could have spared herself at least some of that emotional pain if she had only tasted pussy sooner.

Then again maybe it had to be Marti's pussy. That if it had been anyone else, a girl who didn't love her the way Marti did, or a girl that Savannah wasn't in love with, it wouldn't be the same. Or maybe Marti just had the best pussy in the world. Really it didn't matter, not right now anyway. In fact all that mattered to Savannah Monroe at that moment was licking at the soft wet fountain of heaven in liquid form that she found in between Marti Perkins' legs, all of the brunette's fears, doubts, etc seeming to just melt away as she became lost in going down on another girl for the first time in her life.

Meanwhile Marti was feeling just as blissfully happy, and more confident with her own sexuality than ever before. Not that there had really been any doubt left in her mind that she was a lesbian, but wow. Just wow.

No, Marti was going to be a lawyer and she needed to learn to put thoughts and feelings into words, so as hard as it was she would try and do justice to exactly what she was feeling. Of course it wasn't exactly easy. After all, for the first time in her life another girl was going down on her. Savannah was going down on her. Finally she was feeling Savannah's tongue sliding over her quivering cunt, and words like amazing, incredible and wonderful couldn't do what she was feeling justice, nor could short sentences like body trembling pleasure or mind numbing ecstasy. Then all of a sudden Marti found a word which perfectly described what she was feeling... frustrated.

It all happened so fast, one second the feelings of Savannah's tongue sliding from the entrance to her womanhood up to her clit was the greatest feeling in the world. Then suddenly Marti wanted more, then she really wanted more, before finally craving more. And she so didn't want to push Savannah, but the feeling of the other girl's tongue brushing over her entrance and clit were making Marti whimper with frustration.

Luckily Savannah recognised those whimpers, having made them herself several times throughout the week, the sound awaking the brunette from her dreamlike state so she could focus on what was really important. The thing that during that moment Savannah wanted more than anything. That being to make Marti cum.

During the past week Marti had gone down on Savannah every single night and most mornings, the brunette making the blonde's breakfast and dinner before the blonde made the brunette her desert. The whole time Savannah was taking notes and trying to build up the courage to returned the favour, and now she finally was the cheerleader captain did her absolute best to remember each and every one of those notes and try and use them to give Marti pleasure. Of course each of the notes quickly proved useful however continuing to remember them, or even thinking clearly, became increasingly hard.

The first obstacle was sliding her tongue into her roommate's pussy. Not that it was a physical problem as Savannah's tongue slid into Marti's core like a hot knife through butter, but the psychological aspect of having her tongue inside another girl's pussy for the first time, Marti's pussy no less, made Savannah so overwhelmed it nearly ended her. It was the same story when she began sliding her tongue in and out of Marti... fucking her. She was fucking Marti. With her tongue. She was fucking Marti with her tongue. She, Savannah Monroe, was tongue fucking another girl. Who was now her girlfriend. She, she was now tongue fucking her girlfriend. Then pure heaven in liquid form suddenly filled Savannah's mouth, the poor little church girl not even realising what had happened until much later, and when she finally did it only made her fuck Marti harder.

Of course Marti immediately knew exactly what had happened. She had cum in Savannah's mouth. And even as her body shook almost violently and her whole world seemed to spin and spiral out of control somehow Marti could hear the gentle sound of gulping, her eyes rolling in the back of her head at the knowledge that Savannah was swallowing her. That she was cumming in Savannah's mouth and the innocent little church girl was swallowing it. Savannah was swallowing her girl cum! Another girl was swallowing her girl cum! Her girlfriend was swallowing her girl cum!

Those thoughts combined with Savannah's tongue, which returned to pumping in and out of the blonde cheerleader the second there was no more cum for the brunette cheerleader to swallow, made Marti cum again. This time the orgasm was more powerful, making Marti barely even aware that Savannah's mouth was still glued to her pussy lips or that her roomie's tongue soon returned to her cunt. The same was true for her next couple of climaxes, Marti overwhelmingly so happy that Savannah had become just as lost in eating pussy as the blonde when the positions had been reversed.

Finally Savannah switch things up so that her lips moved up to wrap around Marti's clit. As she seemed to suck that for all she was worth Savannah slid two fingers into Marti's extremely welcoming love hole and began pounding them in and out of her. Almost immediately Marti came again, and then again, and then again, Marti slipping into such dreamlike state she wasn't aware of anything but ecstasy she was receiving.

During this time Savannah switched between these two different techniques, knowing from experience it would increase the pleasure and quickly finding out it was nice to give her tongue a rest but she didn't want to go without swallowing Marti's cum for long hence why she didn't stick to particularly the second technique for too long before switching back to the first. Of course through all that switching Savannah's own body was aching for release, but after everything Marti had done for her the cheerleader captain couldn't even conceive of diverting any of her attention away from her fellow cheerleader.

Just as she thought that Savannah felt fingers digging into her and then suddenly Marti was trying to tug her upwards. Despite the fact that it was painful to resist Savannah really didn't want to leave the paradise she had found in between Marti's legs, so she used all the strength she possessed to stay exactly where she was as she fucked the other girl hard enough to make her cum in her mouth again.

Then she heard Marti softly whimper, "Savannah... please..."

From the sounds of it Marti was trying to elaborate but struggling to find the words as Savannah greedily sucked the last drops of the blonde girl's cum from her pussy. Marti would probably get it eventually but Savannah was pretty sure she knew what she wanted, and while the brunette really didn't want to move a thought suddenly occurred to her, what if Marti wanted to stop because she was tired or sore or something. And wasn't she just thinking that she owed Marti for everything she done for her? Surely that should include doing what Marti wanted?

So not wanting to be selfish Savannah slowly moved upwards, although she kept her fingers gently pumping in and out of Marti's pussy and even began using her thumb to rub the other girl's clit. This of course meant it was still a struggle for Marti to talk, but the curly haired blonde just about managed it, "Please... get naked..."

Savannah hesitated for a few seconds. In a way she felt like tonight should be all about Marti. That she should spend the entire night pleasuring her new girlfriend as a way to say thank you to her for being so patient and understanding with her, for not forcing her into anything that she wasn't ready for, and most of all putting up with all of Savannah's emotional drama just so they could be together. But from the look in Marti's eyes she wanted Savannah to get naked almost as much as Savannah wanted too.

So, while it made her feel selfish, Savannah pulled her fingers out of Marti's sex, quickly sucked them clean, and then moved back so she could practically tear off her clothes.

Marti felt more exhausted than in her entire life, which it had to be noted was filled with hours each day of being in the gym and riding her bike, a past in gymnastics and a present as a cheerleader. None of which was apparently as draining as having another girl go down on her. Not when the girl was such a natural at pussy eating like Savannah Monroe.

Honestly for a few seconds Marti was worried she wouldn't have enough strength to return the favour. Then she saw Savannah, her new girlfriend, naked.

That gave Marti the second wind she needed to roughly grab hold of Savannah, smash her lips against the other girl's in something which seemed more like an attack than a kiss and flipped them over so she was on top. Then, after keeping the kiss going just long enough so that she could force Savannah's tongue into submission with her own and savour tasting herself on her girlfriend's lips and tongue, Marti broke the kiss and quickly move down in between Savannah's legs.

Unfortunately before Marti could tuck into the delicacy in front of her Savannah called out, "Wait! I, I want to... you know, together?"

A huge grin crossed Marti's face as Savannah awkwardly pressed her hands together as if they were playing charades or 20 questions or something. Luckily Marti had a pretty good idea what her lover was getting at.

Deciding to savour this Marti slowly crawled up and then whispered in Savannah's ear, "Do you mean you want to 69 with me baby? Is that what my girlfriend wants?"

"Uh-huh." Savannah blushed but added, "With you on top. I... I want you to be on top."

Marti pulled back and looked at her blushing but clearly horny girlfriend for a few seconds. Then she gently kissed her, quickly turned around and then simultaneously lowered her centre down to Savannah's lips while moving her own mouth down to the other cheerleader's wet heat.

Not willing to wait a second more than necessary Savannah lifted her head upwards to meet Marti's descending twat, immediately burying her face in that wonderful wetness and shoving her tongue as deep into the other girl's pussy as it would go. At the same time Savannah reached up, grabbed hold of Marti's butt and pulled her girlfriend down on top of her.

The shiver that ran through Savannah's body as she thought of Marti as her girlfriend was exactly why she couldn't afford to be patient. True she also really wanted to give Marti pleasure again and to taste her fellow cheerleader's cum and pussy cream... to feel it slide down her throat again... but the point was while she desperately wanted to do all that she was in such a rush because she didn't have much more time to make Marti cum. Not when it felt like the first touch of Marti's tongue would make Savannah explode into a million pieces, figuratively and possibly literally, leaving the poor cheerleader captain unable to do anything but weep with joy.

Perhaps that would have been the case if Marti had attacked Savannah's cunt right away like her captain had done to her, however that wasn't the case. Instead Marti chose to begin licking Savannah's pussy in long, slow strokes which had the poor brunette whimpering hysterically and tongue fucking the blonde harder in an attempt to make her return the favour. For a few seconds it didn't work, although it felt much longer to Savannah. Then, just as Savannah was pretty sure she was about to make Marti cum again, the other cheerleader slammed her tongue inside her and that was it. Prudish little good girl Savannah Monroe was completely gone and in her place was someone Savannah didn't recognise. Not that she really felt like she had any control over her body, for the next few glorious minutes, or however long it was, Savannah becoming completely lost in having sex with her girlfriend.

Marti had tried to take things slow, she really had. It seemed the right thing to do, because no matter how wet Savannah looked surely she should give this girl a little light tongue work at first, right? Surely that's what she needed to do? And it's what she did do, for a little while, but Savannah didn't exactly make it easy, and Marti couldn't bear the thought of having yet another orgasm without first making the girl she loved cum.

So the second she felt the need arising Marti shoved her tongue into the source of all the yummy goodness she had come to crave, managing to easily fuck Savannah to climax in what seemed like seconds. Ever so briefly Marti was pleased that Savannah could get so wound up going down on her. It was both flattering and an extremely positive sign for their relationship. Then Savannah came in Marti's mouth, pure heaven in liquid form flowing pretty much directly down her throat and all over her face in a sign that she had once again made Savannah feel good. That she had given this girl that she loved more than anything pleasure. That she had made her girlfriend cum.

Those last three words echoed in Marti's head in some form as she went berserk, frantically fucking Savannah with her tongue to try and give her roommate as many orgasms as she had given her. Frantically turned to desperately as Savannah continued fucking her with equal passion, the two girls making each other climax over and over again, only pausing to swallow each other's cum, getting as much as they could while the rest ended up on their faces and in their hair. Eventually Marti switched to finger fucking while sucking on Savannah's clit, the other cheerleader also swapping to this technique the first time but sticking to tongue fucking during the other times Marti switched.

While she felt like she was lost in her ecstasy for an eternity the whole time Marti was listening out for any sign that it was too much for Savannah or she was suffocating her or something. So when she heard Savannah let out a little whimper it sounded deafening to her. At the same time Marti suddenly became horribly aware just how hard she was grinding her pussy down on her roomie's face. She had been trying to do it gently because during the few times she had convinced Savannah to sit on her face Marti had loved the feeling, and while truthfully she had loved the harder grinding she wasn't sure how the innocent brunette would feel about it.

So the second she heard that little whimper Marti told herself to move. It took a little while for her body to register the command, but eventually it did as it was told. Savannah weekly clung onto her butt, which was a encouraging sign, however Marti was determined to move and the other girl was too weak to stop her.

Once they were face to face again Marti asked, "Savannah, are you ok?"

Savannah smiled and murmured softly, "I'm happy."

Getting the reference to earlier Marti smiled and whispered, "Me too."

For a few seconds they just stared at each other, and then Savannah said something which made them both giggle, "I mean I'm tired and kind of sore, and I don't think I can handle anymore sweet loving, but... I'm happy."

"Good." Marti said, looking over at the clock briefly before adding, "You wanna get some dinner? It still pretty early, so-"

"I love you." Savannah blurted out, looking down to avoid Marti's gaze as she added, "I'm, I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner, but... I do. I love you Marti. I, I think I've been in love with you since the moment we met, but I couldn't say it. Not unless I was drunk and I knew you didn't think I meant it, but I did. Just saying it then felt so good, and when I sobered up it scared the crap out of me, and it still does, but-"

"Shhhh, it's ok." Marti said softly, trying to calm her girlfriend who seemed to be on the edge of a meltdown.

"It's not ok Marti." Savannah insisted, "You kept telling me that you loved me but I never said it back. Even though I wanted to every time I just couldn't because I was scared. And I'm still scared. But I want you to know, I really do love you, and I'm so sorry I couldn't say it before."

"Hey, listen to me... I will never, ever force you to do or say anything you're not ready for." Marti said softly but very firmly before smiling, "But, it means a lot you said it. I mean, I kind of thought you might. Or at least hoped. It would kind of suck to date someone who didn't at least like me a little bit."

Savannah smiled, and even lightly chuckled as she said, "Well... I didn't say anything about liking you."

That had Marti laughing softly although it sounded quite loud in their quiet room, then she gently hugged Savannah and rolled them so the brunette was lying in her arms where she belonged.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers