Saving Savannah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Parker! We are not giving her money." Layne quickly snapped before turning back to her daughter, "Now, I'm not sure what you have got yourself into young lady but rest assured you will not be getting any help from us. You turned your back on this family and you need to deal with the consequences of that."

Marti, who was leaning against the chair Savannah was sitting on, dug her nails into the fabric and gritted her teeth to prevent herself from lashing out.

As for Savannah she took another deep breath and promised, "I'm not here because I want anything. I just... I... you're my family. I owe you the truth. Even if you don't like it, even if it means that you'll hate me, I need to tell you that... that I love you, and I will always love you no matter what, and... I don't expect you to like it... I don't even expect you to support it... but... I'm gay."

There was a deafening silence, the longest and most painful of Savannah's entire life. She looked back and forth between family members, her father and sister clearly shocked by this revelation... even if maybe her Dad was slightly more so. Her Mom was expressionless, then again Savannah had never been good at reading her mother and she wasn't exactly the most emotional of women as it was.

Finally, just to break the silence, Savannah started talking again, "I tried... I tried so hard not to be. I did everything I could think of to be normal, and I think I even have myself convinced it was going to be ok. But I was going to be ok. But it wasn't. I wasn't. I was so... unhappy... and then, I met Marti-"

"That's quite enough." Layne cut her off, "Get out."

"Mom." Savannah said weakly.

"Get out of my house!" Layne said coldly, "I will not sit here and listen to you trying to justify whatever depravities you and this other deviant have subjected yourselves too."

"Layne, calm down." Parker said, immediately regretting it and quickly adding, "This isn't her fault. She's clearly the victim of a sexual predator and she needs our help."

"Dad." Savannah murmured weakly.

"It's ok honey, I know of a few places which specialises in curing these types of diseases." Parker said.

"She does not have a disease!" Marti finally snapped, "She's perfect."

"Clearly." Layne said dryly, "That's why she brought you here, a fellow sexual deviant, so she can gang up on us."

"It's not like that." Savannah said firmly, "I just needed-"

"To what? Embarrassed this family? Haven't you already done enough of that?" Layne asked, following up with, "Please tell me you have at least not told anyone else of your poor choices. Your family should not have to live with the shame of such a sin."

Pausing only briefly Savannah said, "Everyone who needs to know knows. Some of the other Hellcats have big mouth so I'm sure word will soon spread."

There was a moment's silence and then Layne said, "Selfish child. Do you have any idea what you're going to put this family through? Do you?"

Savannah lowered her head, "I'm sorry... but I can't help who I am."

"Of course you can." Layne said, "We all have inappropriate thought Savannah, but what kind of mother would I be if I encouraged such obscene behaviour? I would be no better than those vulgar women who stand by their murderous offspring even after they've been convicted and are on death row awaiting their punishment in this life and the next. And mark my words my child, you will be burning alongside them if you do not seek help, but you shall find none from me, or this family. We have given you everything and in return you have spat in our faces. Tried to flaunt your chosen lifestyle of depravity, and worse to justify it. For that I shall never forgive you, but I will pray that God does and you realise the error of your ways before it is too late. Now leave this home. There is no place for you here."

There was another moment of silence, then Savannah got up to leave.

Realising he had to do something Parker got up and said, "Savannah, please... you're sick and need help. If not for us than think about your future. That cheer camp you always wanted? What girl would go to one run by a dyke?"

"One who's not a homophobic ass hole." Marti spat.

Glaring at the blonde momentarily Parker turned back to his daughter, "Please Savannah... I know this isn't your fault. You probably just caught something from socialising with shameless deviants who blindly sin their way into hell, which is our fault. I knew we should have never allowed you to leave Memphis Christian. The debauchery you must have witnessed, and been a part of, I'm so sorry."

Savannah paused for a moment and then said, "I've had these feelings my entire life. I fought them with every fibre of my being and I was miserable. Then I fell in love with an amazing girl who makes me happier than I could have ever imagined."

"Savannah." Parker said warningly.

Ignoring him Savannah continued boldly, "I'm not sleeping in someone else's bed every night or engaging in wild orgies. I'm in a committed relationship with another girl who loves me. And I love her. And we're happy."

Her father just stared at her blankly for a few moments, then her mother called out, "Just let her go Parker. You know how stubborn she can be. All we can do now is hope that once she's had her fun humiliating this family she'll get bored and eventually come crawling back. And if she does she better mean it, because your father may forgive you once Savannah but I'm not sure he can promise a second time. As for me, I'm not sure what you could do to make up for the embarrassment you have and are going to cause me and this family."

There was a long pause, then Savannah slowly headed towards the door. Marti followed her, desperately fighting the urge to lash out.

Just before they were about to exit the room Savannah turned and said, "Mom, Dad, Charlotte, I love you. I will always love you."

With that Savannah turned and left the house she had grown up in and would most likely never be invited back too. Again Marti followed her, feeling a brief cessation of pride from not turning around and punching anyone however it was quickly replaced by concern for her girlfriend.

"Savannah... Savannah... talk to me baby... please?" Marti begged.

"Just get me out of here." Savannah mumbled softly without looking at the blonde.

Without another word the two cheerleaders got into Marti's car and drove away, although they didn't get far before Marti parked in the nearest available space and turned to the brunette.

For a while she just stared at her, then Marti softly said, "We can stay here all night, I don't care, we're not moving until I can do or say something to make this better."

More silence.

"Please Savannah, there must be something." Marti begged.

Yet more silence, then Savannah said, "That sucked."

Marti blinked, and then softly giggled, Savannah joining her but there was just something about the way she did which made Marti even more worried, "Yeah, it did... do, do you want to talk about it?"

"What is there to say?" Savannah asked, almost immediately answering her own question, "I mean, that... that was the worst experience of my entire life. And now, in a way, I feel like I'm dead inside. Like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and I'm laying dead on the floor. And the worst part of it is that... I expected it. That deep down I knew, this is how they'd react. But... at the same time... it's over. It's... it's finally over. I told them Marti, and even though it was just as I'd always imagined it, it's over. I don't have to worry about them rejecting me, because they just did. Which I know sounds crazy, but I feel... relieved. Because I never, not once, believed they'd except me. I couldn't even imagine it when I tried. It always went just like that, and for as long as I can remember... that, has been my biggest fear. The thing that kept me up at night, that made me cry myself to sleep, that haunted me for my entire life has finally happened to me and it's like this massive weight is finally off my shoulders and I feel... free. And happy. So very, very happy."

"Then why are you crying?" Marti asked, only just noticing as she reached out to cup her girlfriend's face that she and Savannah had moved slowly towards each other during the brunette's little speech.

Savannah noticed the same thing, leaned into the touch, smiled softly and said, "These are happy tears."

"Are you sure?" Marti murmured, wishing she could think of something better to say.

"Yes." Savannah confirmed, admitting, "Well, maybe there's a little sadness too. But as devastating as everything that just happened was I got through it because of you. Because I know I'm not all alone like I thought I'd be if I ever came out. I still have my squad, and maybe your Mom, and most of all you. More than anything else you kept me together in there, helped me stay strong so I could say what needed to be said, and now I'm so, so happy because now, I get to be with you. No secrets, no sneaking around, no lying to everyone around us."

"We weren't lying." Marti tried to argue, before adding, "Well, at first I was lying to myself about the fact that I'd totally fallen for you, but lately we've just been... keeping certain things to ourselves, which isn't the same thing."

"It is to me." Savannah said softly, "But that doesn't matter now. What matters is that now we can finally, truly be together. I can openly be your girlfriend, and you can be openly mine, and... and it, it still might take some getting used to for me. I, I might struggle with public displays of affection, or hesitate to introduce you as my girlfriend, or just put my foot in my mouth, but... I'm going to try, ok? Just... just be a little patient with me, please?"

Marti rested her forehead gently against Savannah's and gently murmured, "Whatever you need. Just tell me what it is, and I'll do it. Because like I said, I just want to make you happy."

Savannah smiled, paused for a second and then said, "It works both ways you know."

"I know." Marti smiled.

"Seriously..." Savannah said, biting her lip, "You've been so patient with me already... given me everything I needed... everything that I... that I wanted. Is there... is there anything you need Marti? Anything you... want?"

"What do you mean?" Marti asked, having a vague idea from the changing Savannah's tone but not wanting to jump to conclusions.

"Well... I..." Savannah blushed, "I was just thinking maybe there was something I could do to thank you for everything you've done for me. Because I'm not sure you'll ever understand just how much you've done, because until you came along even I didn't know how badly I needed saving and you did it. You saved me. And I can never, ever repay you for that, but... maybe we could... I don't know, role play or I could wear something, like... a costume, or lingerie, or... I don't know... something..."

Marti couldn't help but grin at just how cute her girlfriend was when she was blushing, and right now she was blushing a lot, or just how adorable the last few words had sounded as Savannah gently whispered them.

Of course this was no laughing matter so Marti quickly said in a very serious yet happy tone, "You don't have to do any of that stuff, but if you want to I am very, very open to it."

"Oh." Savannah murmured, before quickly adding, "It's not that I'm a pervert or anything, I just always thought it would be nice to dress up for my man... while I tried and failed to stop imagining dressing up for my woman."

"And I guess that would be me now, huh?" Marti grinned.

"Uh-huh... you're my woman." Savannah nodded, blushed and smiled, "So... is there something like that you'd want? Or anything at all? Because I really want to please you Marti... I really want to please my woman."

Marti wasn't sure if Savannah knew just how sexy she'd just sounded. Part of it was how Savannah's eyes had seemed to cloud with desire, but the tone of voice portrayed that as well as an intoxicating combination of nervousness and a need to please. It might have been the sexiest thing Marti had ever heard, and considering how much she loved the sounds Savannah made during their love making sessions that was really saying something.

However while the tone of their conversation had drastically changed Marti was very aware just how fragile Savannah was right now so the last thing she wanted to do was freak her out or make her promise to do something that she would later regret. Just as importantly Marti didn't want certain things to be associated with today, and specifically the end of it.

Of course while Marti could happily make love to Savannah as she had done throughout the week without any additions to it there were a number of things she wanted to do to this girl. Like covering Savannah's entire body in chocolate and licking every bit of it off. And playing with Savannah's amazing ass which Marti felt extremely drawn too. And most of all she wanted to try using toys, specifically a strap-on. But again Marti had no intention of bringing these things up, at least not right now, however since Savannah was looking at her expectantly Marti wondered if there was something she could get away with.

Before Marti could think of something a phone started ringing. In the silence of the car it sounded deafening, both girls totally startled by it before, recognising the tune, Savannah quickly pulled out her mobile and checked the caller ID.

After briefly showing her surprise Savannah hit the call button, brought the phone up to her lips and softly murmured, "Charlotte?"

"Hey..." Charlotte's voice came from the other end, pausing briefly before she added, "So... you really are queer, huh?"

Savannah went very pale. She had thought her nightmare was finally over, and concentrating on Marti and their future had really helped Savannah at least momentarily put what happened with her parents behind her. Now it seemed as if she would have to endure one more heartbreak before finally being free. After all Charlotte had stayed silent ever since entering the main room, at first just looking shocked at Savannah before keeping her head down and saying nothing as their parents had yelled at Savannah. Now perhaps Charlotte was going to have her turn telling Savannah exactly what she thought of her 'chosen' lifestyle.

"I'm... I'm sorry Char." Savannah whimpered.

There was another long pause and then Charlotte said, "They're still arguing you know? About what to do with you? But Mom always wins these things so I don't think anyone will end up trying to grab you and take you to a homo curing camp, or whatever they call it. And I'm pretty sure Dad can't legally do that anyway, so you're probably safe, but... I don't know, maybe you should keep an eye out or something."

"Oh." Savannah mumbled, not sure what to say.

There was more silence, and then Charlotte said, "Listen... I'm not sure I could ever really be ok with the whole gay thing... I mean it just seems icky and wrong to me, and we were always taught it was a sin, but... you're my sister, and you were right... we've always tried to be there for each other when it really mattered, and I don't know if I can, but.. I think I owe it to you to try."

"Really?" Savannah murmured, happy tears filling her eyes.

"Yeah." Charlotte said, quickly adding, "I mean... I'm going to need some time to wrap my head around this. Like maybe a week or something. Then maybe I could, I don't know, give you a call or something? Then maybe we could talk. Well, you could talk and I could try, you know, listening."

"That would be amazing. Thank you." Savannah said, now softly crying.

More silence and then Charlotte murmured, "You know what's funny? That this isn't exactly a surprise to me, or Mom. I mean, Kathy kept telling me you were a dyke... sorry, lesbian, and I kept telling her she was wrong, but then you showed up with that moose of a girl at Qualifiers and... the way you looked that her... I hated you then because you were being so... obscene. Kathy pretty much convinced all the other Cyclones you were gay after that and I, I wasn't sure what to believe so I talked to Mom about it and she said she'd noticed you had certain indecent feelings and all we could do was pray you wouldn't give in to temptation. But... I don't know, you never seemed to be as happy as you acted like you were, so... maybe even if it is wrong being gay is right for you, you know? Anyway, I thought Mom was really harsh considering she pretty much knew already. And I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I just... she scares me, you know? They both do sometimes. So... yeah, I'm sorry, and I'll call you... ok?"

"Ok." Savannah murmured, adding when she realised Charlotte was about to hang up, "I, I meant it Char... I still love you, no matter what."

"I know." Charlotte murmured, hesitantly adding, "I still love you too. Goodbye."

With that Charlotte hung up leaving Savannah to stare at Marti who had been obviously listening to at least her side of the conversation. From the look on her face the blonde might have picked up more than that, after all things were pretty quiet all around them, but it seemed right to tell Marti exactly what the call was about.

However when it came to it all Savannah could manage was, "My sister still loves me."

Then Savannah broke down again, those tears of happiness which had been already flowing freely turning from a stream to practically a waterfall. The next thing Savannah knew she was in Marti's arms weeping softly, the two girls staying like that for what felt like an eternity. Then Marti was gently resting Savannah's head against her shoulder while she drove them back to Cheer Town... back to their home. Their little two bed room which now had more happy memories than the home Savannah had grown up in.

The entire journey felt like a dream, Savannah barely aware of anything until she was in bed with her girlfriend. It was the first time since shortly before they started officially dating they didn't have sex before going to sleep, the two cheerleaders wordlessly throwing on pyjamas as they were both just too emotionally drained to do anything except go to sleep.

Right before going to sleep Marti stroked her girlfriend's brunette locks and whispered, "I love you Savannah. I don't care what anyone says, you're beautiful, amazing, and perfect. Never listen to anyone who tells you different, ok?"

"Ok." Savannah smiled softly against the other girl's chest, "I love you too Marti."

*

The next morning they had sex. A lot. In fact over the course of the next week they were pretty much going at it like bunnies, Savannah slowly but surely becoming more comfortable with her sexuality as time went on.

Not that they were total animals. Savannah didn't allow them to be. They won't allowed to miss classes, social events, and absolutely no missing cheerleader practice, no matter how convincing Marti was that particularly one of the first two would be worth missing for once.

Through it all Marti thought a lot about Savannah's offer to do something for her. It wasn't something she wanted to bring up too soon, but after a week had gone by Marti could no longer wait.

Deciding to ask at the end of their fourteenth date, not that Marti saw much point in keeping score at this stage, the blonde made the night as special as possible. That included a private little dinner for two in their room lit by candlelight, Marti swiping a bottle of wine so they could have a glass each, not enough to get them drunk but enough to loosen inhibitions. It wasn't long after they finished eating that they began to gently kiss, which led to passionately making out, which in turn led to the two cheerleaders slowly stripping each other of their clothes.

Once she was naked and on top of the other girl Marti finally asked the question she had been waiting to ask, "Savannah, do you remember how you offered to do something for me if I wanted it? As in, something sexual?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers