Saving Stacy Ch. 07

Story Info
An old flame on the verge of suicide...
2.1k words
7.9k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon when we finally arrived back in Henderson. Without much explanation Ben lead me back to the bedroom and we undressed each other. His cock was nearly erect and I couldn't help taking it in my mouth for a few slurps. It made me feel so powerful to command this glorious instrument to arise and have it do my bidding. Ben made me hold out both hand in a cupping fashion and squirted copious amounts of KY jelly into my hand with a command to lather his cock and balls up with it until it was dripping off of him. I did so with gusto.

Next he lay me down on my stomach and tied my hands quite loosely to the bedpost. He did the same with both ankles with plenty of slack. Whatever he had in mind I was committed.

"Stacy", he spoke "I know you remember the pain involved with giving up your virginity. I'm sorry that it was taken from you rather than you giving it freely. Imagine if it was me back then – would you have given me your virginity?

I knew the answer was yes – so I simple said "Yes".

He asked another question. "Will you give me your virginity now?"

I'm thinking, 'What in the world was he talking about? How could I become a virgin again?' As I pondered this small point, he crawled onto the bed behind me and begin to stoke my ass hole with a lubricated finger.

In retrospect, I was rather dense and still didn't understand his intent. So I said, "Yes – of course – but how can I give you something I no longer have?" At that point I felt a shiver go up my spine and down to my toes as he inserted a finger in my ass and began a stroking motion.

Ben calmly said, "Yes you have something you can still give me – I want to be the first to fuck your beautiful ass hole Stacy." I immediately clinched down on his finger in fear, but at the same time my vagina was betraying me. His lewd language made me feel like a slut and I liked it. I didn't want to admit it, but what my mind was trying to reject, my body was already preparing for.

He pulled me up on all fours with my ass in the air. He felt my cunt briefly and licked the finger that came away soaked. "Stacy – I know your upbringing and your unfamiliarity is fighting this, but your pussy knows what you want. Just relax – it is the only way you will enjoy it. And by the way, you're tied up and you've committed to trust me too."

"But Ben – it will hurt! You are just too big!"

"Stacy", he said, "Don't worry too much. The pain is part of this, but it will be something you will be OK with when we're done. I promise to be gentle."

What could I do? I was scared! But I actually did trust him. I lay my head down in silence and waited. His finger was fully inside of me and gently starting a fucking motion. It was a tad bit unusual but not uncomfortable yet.

Ben suggested, "Try and relax your muscles Stacy – like your about to take a satisfying shit." I then felt 2 fingers and it was stretching me...

"Oh Ben – it burns - ouch!" I complain.

But he didn't stop. After a few minutes the burning stopped, but was still kind of painful. He pulled his fingers out but then I hear a buzzing sound. In a panic I said, "No – not the egg. Pleasssseee!"

He just laughed and inserted a small vibrator in my ass. And oh my – it felt so much better than a finger. The vibration coursed through my loins and bounced off my vagina in sympathetic pleasure.

By the time he pulled it out, I was humping it for all I was worth. I then heard a deeper buzz and felt a larger vibrator slowly enter my ass hole. The vibrations helped me cope with the wider girth of the pleasurable missile, but it still burned. But the burning was now a welcome heat mixed with a type of pain that seemed to naturally belong.

An abrupt silence startled me from my climb to a hopeful orgasm. As Ben stood up on the bed and positioned himself with his feet on either side of my hips, I glanced back to see his shiny cock hanging between his legs – all 9 inches and thicker than any vibrator hoped to be. The sight inspired fear and an intense animal urge to conquer this lion's lust no matter what the cost.

I screamed, "Ben – FUCK MY ASS – DO IT HARD – DON'T WAIT – DON'T BE GENTLE – TAKE ME NOW... HURRY!"

His cock ripped into my waiting hole so hard that I collapsed on the bed – squirming in pain and shaking from the attack. I forced myself up to my hands as knees again as he withdrew his rod completely from me. The next thrust was even more savage. I collapsed again whimpering. The pain was so intense – I felt like I had been impaled on a pike and was bleeding to death in some medieval torture device.

But I had to show Ben I was woman enough for him, so I brought myself up to my knees again waiting for the next assault. What happened next was amazing.

He put the head of his cock just inside my sphincter and then ever so slowly inched his cock into me. Each tender inch engulfed me in a warm wave that coursed through my core. The burning was part of it and so was the pain, but they had morphed into a sexual wave that was now overtaking my senses and making my pussy lips strain into the air searching for the cock that was busy elsewhere.

His slow withdrawing motions were just an intense as his slow penetrations. I had felt his cock bumping into my cervix during regular sex but my ass had room enough for him to truly fill me with every inch of himself. It was divine.

He started to move, matching my motions, with the net effect of us moving together but his cock stayed buried in the same place deep within me.

Then just as I felt like this would send me over the edge, he dropped half a beat and now moved in direct opposition to my movement. In 3 more deep thrusts, I felt the volcano of his hot cum burning the raw flesh inside my ass. My entire body convulsed and clinched together. My ass would not let him go – my labia froze tightly over my clit – I was flying! As warm burning waves of painful pleasure propelled me towards the shores of blissful afterglow.

After a trip to the bathroom we lay on the bed together and talked for a bit. "Ben – Isn't it your turn for the same thing?" I said bravely...

He got a wry smile on his face. "We'll – I have an idea that should work for both of us." With that he had me lather him up with KY again (his cock was ready to go just that quick - amazing!)

He actually let me finger his ass hole with some lube. It was one of the most intimate and erotic things I've ever done – I was dripping by the time he pulled back – obviously turned on himself.

He handed me the small vibrator and he kept the big one by his side. He then lay down face up with his knees bent skyward and pleasantly spread.

He gave me the next instruction. "Turn on the small vibrator and put it in my ass." I thrilled at the act of penetrating him – I was so hot by now. I felt his cock start to flex as I pushed the humming vibrator deep into his ass.

"Stand over my hips" he instructed... "Now squat down over my cock and slowly lower your ass on to my cock." His commands made me more wet and I obeyed without question. His fullness was a welcome friend now.

I felt kind of dirty for being the type of woman that loved to get fucked in the ass, but reality couldn't be denied. This thought made me even more wet. I finally came to rest with my ass cheeks resting against his balls, feeling like I was being wonderfully split in two again. I rested my back and elbows against his bent knees. My feet were wedged under his armpits.

When he gathered himself he said, "Be still and feel the vibrations from my cock deep inside of you..."

"Ohhhh yesss." I moaned. It was like having a living vibrator inside my ass. I began to move up and down his cock, searching for release, but he stopped me and pushed my hips back down on his member.

"Be still" he said. I fought the need to move and was rewarded with a feeling of being on the edge but never quite being able to jump.

After of 5 minutes of this agonizingly sweet torture, he turned his larger vibrator on, pushed my torso back and gently inserted it deep into my cunt. The sensation was unbearable. His strong arms forced my hips from moving and my only chance for release was to feel the flow and ride it out.

He said, "Now I feel the vibrations from you – it is like having a bionic ass on my cock! Oh Stacy - I'm going to cum in your sweet ass!"

Ben raised his hips driving himself even deeper into my ass. His load of searing cum filling me again. I was riding the whole length of his cum-soaked cock, from the base to the tip, as fast as I could go. I was so close I was hyperventilating.

He finally took pity on me and gently touched my clit with the pad of his thumb. It was like a lightning strike – I actually tried to jump off his cock, but he was holding on too tight and all I succeeded in doing was rolling over on my side.

He then took advantage of the situation and continued the roll until he was on top – still inside my ass and now his full weight was pressing down on my pelvis making the vibrator in my pussy drive even deeper, wedging itself against my g-spot, that I had so recently learned about.

I bucked and tried to escape but his weight was too much. My orgasm continued unabated! It seemed to last forever. I finally resigned myself to oblivion and wrapped my legs around his hips and held on screaming into his chest and crying for relief.

What I didn't realize was that Ben was in the midst of another orgasm himself, until he started to thrust frantically, screaming with his release in duet with my cries!

As he finally rolled off me, I grabbed the end of the vibrator and threw it across the room. I rolled up into a fetal position, sobbing and gasping for breath.

He whispered hoarsely, "Are you OK Stacy?"

I replied with a quavering voice, "I hope so. I think - so. I couldn't stop the orgasm! How is that possible?"

Ben snuggled up to me and stroked my soaking hair, "Oh Stacy! It's not the orgasm you want to stop, it's your capacity to enjoy it that you, we - want to increase! We've made good progress tonight. Tomorrow will be even better. I promise."

As I hovered at the gates of a comatose exhaustion, my last thoughts were about how I could possibly survive another 2 days of this. Then I thought of how different and loving Ben was – even when he was in control – and I knew that my love for him would certainly see me through."

- - - - - - -

Ben stared at Stacy after her collapse wondering how he came to love her so? He padded into the bathroom and filled a syringe with enough sedative to really knock her out – she needed a deep sleep. The needle slid into the small bit of fat on her hip – she had precious little fat but it did give her a womanly flair to her hips and ass.

He mused that all these skinny models and the poor women that try to emulate them didn't realize that most men (when it came right down to it) thought that fucking one of these emaciated bitches was akin to sticking his cock in a plucked chicken, fresh from the store's meat counter. Go figure? She didn't stir...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Saving Stacy Series Info

Similar Stories

Finding My Fantasy Finding the perfect man, from vanilla to exciting.in Erotic Couplings
Led by Fire Ch. 01 After 20 years of marriage, BDSM finds them.in BDSM
The Garden Of Sin Love, betrayal, revenge... It has a little of everything.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Loose Ends Lovers after the break up.in Erotic Couplings
Salt & Vinegar Lena and Justine's love / hate relationship.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories