Saving The Best For Last

Story Info
JoAnn gets "all tied up" on a road trip.
1.4k words
3.91
35.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers

Copyright 2003 All Rights Reserved

Joann approached him in the huge RV that she and her ex-boyfriend Sean had rented for the weekend.

“You’re looking good, Matt.”

“Yeah, you say that to all the boys."

“Well, I’m saying it to you now. Fuck, what happened to you? You even got a tan now. You look damn hot.”

Matt shook his head. His thick Irish brogue filtered distinctly through his laughter.

“Well, nice to see you haven’t changed. You’re still the same class act you always were, Joann.”

“Oh, all right. If you don’t like it I’ll just go back to the other end of the bus and bake some cookies.”

“Come here, you daft little woman.”

Matt sat down in the overstuffed chair next to the window. He reached behind him and pulled the shade down. As he did, his unbuttoned shirt flayed open, exposing his tan chest.

“Now you did that on purpose.”

“What? Pull the window shade.”

“No, lean back like that so I could see your chest.”

Matt smiled, proud of himself. He slipped his hands behind his head and studied her triumphantly.

“Don’t think I didn’t noticed you practically drooling every time I’d wear this shirt. I thought it was funny at first when I remember the way you used to hump Sean’s leg when he came off stage after a gig.”

“Did you feel jealous cause I wasn’t doing it to you? You were living with Bridget at the time. I don’t bother with men who are taken.”

Matt shot her a sinister look, his glare waxing stoic.

“Oh, you were jealous! Oh, the cool headed Mr. Matt was jealous of little ‘ole me.”

She made a motion to sit on his lap. “Did I tell you could do that?” he said contemptuously.

“No, no, c’mere. Kneel over me-- your legs to the side. There, like that.”

“Why are your clothes still on? God, you are daft.”

“Yeah, the loudest boy has the smallest willy. Now you knew that and still you stayed with Sean."

“You know that’s not always true.” Joann countered.

“Well with this lot it is.” Matt got the last word in.

Joann tossed her blouse and jeans off effortlessly. She didn’t wear panties.

“No knickers again? That’s a bad habit, your naughty bits rubbing up against your jeans all the time. No wonder you always have that silly grin on your face.”

“Hey, what are you trying to do? Shag me or make me slap you?”

“Maybe a bit of both.”

His indifferent voice alternately fascinated and disgusted her. No man had ever given her anything less than his full drooling attention when she straddled him, naked.

It’s funny, for years Matt had always been there in the background, just an acquaintance, a friend of an ex-boyfriend, a pleasant and witty conversationalist to joke with while Sean was out playing poker or partying with his other buddies on “boys’ night out.” Joann hadn’t noticed him as a man, M-A-N, until this spur of the moment, unofficial “swingers” camping trip.

“You always had beautiful breasts. Small but shaped nice. Don’t ever get a boob job.” He flicked at her nipple, then eased back in his chair and looked her over.

“Here, this will do.”

“What is that? Twine?”

“Well, if I knew you were going to be here, I would have brought my handcuffs but I’m not psychic.”

There he tied her wrists together. “Sean told me a little about your bedroom habits. See, his problem was that he never controlled you. You are the one who needs the discipline, missy, not your blokes.” He grabbed her bound wrists and splayed her down on the floor.

“Feels funny, huh? Bet you never let Sean do that to you.”

“Are you kidding? I didn’t trust him enough.”

“Aaah, not only is she beautiful, she’s also self-aware. I like you even better now, love.”

He tied her wrists to a pole by the bunk beds and propped a few pillows under her ass.

“I never took you for the kinky type, Mr. Wagner.”

“Oh, I’m not. Bridget would have kicked me out sooner if I’d pulled a stunt like this with her. You’re my only inspiration for bondage.”

Matt lit a cigarette, and took a puff as he straddled her.

“You wanna unzip me pants. Can’t get a lot done with ‘em pulled up.”

Although he puffed on the cigarette nonchalantly, flicking the ashes into an empty beer can on the woodgrain side table by the beds, the impending threat shone clear to her.

Joann stared at the glowing tip of the cigarette, and then at his cool, assured brown eyes. All those years of uneasy flirting and smoldering just beneath the surface lust came to a head. Sometimes it was better that way; to save the best for last.

Joann edged up towards the steel frame of the bed and positioned herself directly in front of his crotch.

“Here, let me help you a bit.” Matt unbuttoned his fly, leaving her to undo the zipper.

“If you want it, you have to work for it,” he boasted.

She scooted her body as far forward as she could, and rubbed her face against his crotch. He moaned and pressed it against her mouth. As he did, the glowing tip of his cigarette brushed against her shoulder, scarring her delicate skin.

That was a miscalculation on his part, as Joann responded by rooting his cock out of his old-fashioned button-up boxers and grasping the exposed part with her teeth.

“You fuckin’ behave!” he hissed. “Do you really want to hurt that thing?”

Even bound and on her knees, she had bested him. She listened to his words, though. She’d inflict no harm on his cock. After all, many nights she had spied on him when they all hung out by the swimming pool. Although he wore sleek swim trunks, not Speedos, her eyes practically bulged out of her head when she looked at him. He had a bigger cock than Sean, not freakishly so, but just right.

Joann relented, let her body relax and looked up at him. “My master.”

She savored the words that no other man had convinced her to utter.

“That’s better.”

Matt pulled down his shorts and laid his body against her, straddling her with his lean but unusually muscular thighs. He had just showered and smelled clean and fresh, his tousled, barely dried hair divulging the faint aroma of baby shampoo.

Joann grabbed his legs behind the knees and tongued his cock slowly at first, indulging herself in the hard flesh and agreeable scent. To Joann, going down on a beautiful man was not a degrading second-rate sex act. It gave her as much satisfaction as it gave her man. This time, it gave her more pleasure. After months of subtle flirting that neither one of them cared to acknowledge, their basest emotions took over.

Matt stood on the lower bunk and clutched onto the top one as she sucked.

“You’re enjoying this too much, you little whore.” Regretfully, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, reveling in her disappointed moans.

He knelt between her legs and slipped a finger and then another into her pussy, massaging her miraculously tight pussy.

“You want my cock inside you?”

“Yes, yes, I need it,” she purred.

“Well, this time, you aren’t the boss,” Matt commanded. He grabbed his cock and stroked it in front of her, letting the tip brush against her nose.

She murmured, like a whore in heat. “Beat that fuckin’ thing. Stroke it hard.”

He stared down at her from beneath heavy black eyebrows. “Be quiet-or do I have to gag you, too? Just watch.”

She obeyed without protest and divided her attention between his cock and the wild look in his eyes as he looked her over. When he stared at the curve of her hips, his hand rushed over his cock even faster. He knelt down next to her and sprayed a torrent of cum on her face, laughing triumphantly as it dripped down her side. He moved her body to the side and directed a drop of cum down her bum. That made him so happy he finally let go of his cock, sated.

He left her there for a few minutes, telling her that the drying cum would relax her. Then he untied her and made her shower alone.

At the barbecue that night, Sean and their mutual friends remarked that they had never seen Joann so calm and pleasant.

“Just wait until I put it inside you,” Matt whispered to her. “You’ll be docile as a newborn kitten.”

“I’m looking forward to that,” Joann said, nibbling coyly on his ear before returning to the romance novel she was reading.

Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers