Saving the Company Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers

"Nonsense!" I snapped, causing her smile to widen.

"Is dinner ready?" she asked. "I'm famished."

"Yes, it is," I smiled. "What would you like to drink with it?"

"Just water for now," she said, and then looked at me meaningfully and added, "Thanks for offering the shower. It helped." I shrugged.

"I hope you like dinner," I said. "It's my mother's recipe."

We sat down and I served the chicken. Bethany took her first taste and her expression turned to one of surprise.

"This is very good!" she said.

"Don't sound so shocked," I said with a frown. She grinned.

The rest of the meal went smoothly. I was surprised to find that we ate almost all the chicken I cooked. We must have both been very hungry.

"I have some ice cream for dessert," I offered. Bethany groaned.

"I can't even think of eating another thing!" she cried.

"Me neither," I smiled. "Let's go sit on the couch." We moved to the living room. There were two couches. I kicked off my shoes and laid down on the longer one.

"Getting comfy?" Bethany asked.

"Join me?" I asked in reply lifting my arm in welcome. Bethany hesitated, but then shrugged and joined me. We spooned and I smiled.

"You smell wonderful," I said as I gave her a squeeze. "Let's take a little nap." She just snuggled closer. It wasn't long before we both fell asleep. It was still early, but we both needed the rest. The music and good food helped.

"Joe, it's late," I heard Bethany say as she gently shook me awake. I looked at my watch and frowned.

"I'll say!" I agreed. "It's nearly three o'clock in the morning."

"So much for our little nap," Bethany sighed, and then asked, "I don't suppose you are willing to give me a ride home now?"

"Wouldn't you rather climb into bed and sleep?" I asked.

"Like you'd let me sleep," she said sarcastically.

"Eventually," I smiled. She shook her head and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I went into the bathroom in my room to do the same.

"Joe?" I heard her call.

"In here!" I yelled back.

"There you are," she said and then noticed the hot tub. "Nice tub."

"I like it," I replied. "Care to soak with me?"

"I don't think so," she replied, but I heard her hesitation.

"Okay," I sighed leading her out of the bathroom. I then added playfully, "In that case, I guess the bed will have to do."

"What!" she cried, but I had already pushed her onto the bed. I jumped in afterward and started kissing her. She was too busy laughing to fight at first. By the time her laughter stopped, she was kissing me back.

"We aren't going to do this again!" she insisted, but she didn't push me away.

"Of course we are," I said. "We've both been dreaming about doing this again since the last time."

"You're wrong!" Bethany insisted. My lips moved down to her neck and continued to kiss. "I'm serious!"

"Bethany, tell me you don't feel more alive this minute then you have in the three months since we were first together and I'll give you a ride home right now?" I asked. Bethany looked at me and then sighed loudly.

"I can't," she finally said, admitting the truth.

"Then just let go and enjoy yourself!" I said.

"I shouldn't," she argued, but my hand was already under the tee shirt she was wearing. I caressed her breasts and she bit her bottom lip.

"But you will," I smiled.

"Just for tonight," she finally gave in. My lips found hers and we kissed deeply.

Once she committed, Bethany was every bit as amorous as she was that first night. We both shed our clothes without thought or hesitation. I let my lips travel down her body. I gently tasted her nipples before continuing lower. Bethany gasped when my kisses reached her inner thigh and groaned even louder a moment later.

She tasted delicious! I continued until her fingers were tangled in my hair, holding my mouth where it needed to be for her to cum in intense pleasure.

"Oh yes!" Bethany cried as her body shook. I didn't stop using my tongue until she was done.

"You sir, are depraved!" she giggled once as I moved up and lay next to her.

"You have no idea," I replied with a wink.

"Oh, I think I do," she grinned in return as she reached out and took my cock in her hand. I felt her other hand caress my balls.

"Stop teasing me!" I laughed.

"I guess I should return the favor," Bethany smiled and began to lower mouth toward my cock, but I surprised us both when I pulled her to me and kissed her instead. Our tongues danced for a few moments.

"I can't wait any longer," I moaned when we finally broke apart. "First, I want to...no, I need to..."

"Me too!" Bethany cried as she lay on her back and pulled me between her legs. The head of my cock touch her fiery center and we both moaned. I pushed in. Bethany bit her top lip this time and wrapped her legs around my waist. It felt so good to once again be inside of her!

"Deeper!" she cried. "I've been thinking about doing this again for months!"

"I thought earlier you said that you didn't dream about me?" I asked. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deep.

"I lied!" she cried as our pelvises bumped. I slowly started working myself in and out of her. Bethany groaned and added, "You make me feel so good!"

"You? I didn't think two people could fit together so perfectly!" I moaned as I started using long, deep strokes. Bethany's legs squeezed me tighter and tighter as she neared her second orgasm.

"Come on!" she half order and half begged. "I want to feel your cum deep inside me again!" I was moving quickly now. I leaned forward and gently bit her nipple. Bethany gasped and I applied more pressure.

"Yes!" she cried as she came for the second time. I smiled briefly as I watched her before losing control and joining her. We both shuddered for a few moments. I rolled off of her afterward. We lay looking at each other.

"What now?" Bethany grinned as she fought to catch her breath.

"Well, you do owe me, but first I think we should try the hot tub," I said as I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the water and made sure it was the right temperature. I returned to the bedroom to find Bethany lying there looking amazingly sexy and relaxed.

"Come here," she said and I moved to the side of the bed. She turned on her side facing me and took my cock into her hand. She pulled me closer until her mouth could reach my balls. I groaned as her tongue snaked out. I stood there taking as much as I could before pulling away.

"Where are you going?" Bethany teased.

"Well, one of two things was going to happen if I didn't pull away right then. Either I was going to cum and probably fall on the floor, ruining the rest of our night, or I was going to get in bed and forget about the hot tub. I really don't feel like cleaning up the water spill," I sighed. "You still want to try the hot tub or should I just shut it?"

"Let's go," she said, getting out of bed. Bethany looked like a goddess! I was unable to resist. I pulled her to me and our naked bodies touched as we kissed once again.

We were both throwing off a lot of heat and my hand drifted down her back to her ass. My cock was rubbing against her stomach so I reached down between us with my free hand and moved it between her legs. She was very wet already.

Bethany lifted one leg and wrapped it around me, giving me better access to her pussy. I groaned and slipped into her once again. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What about the hot tub?" she asked with a sexy grin.

"I'll clean up the mess later," I replied causing her to laugh.

I used both hands to lift Bethany. She raised her other leg and also wrapped it around my waist. I was holding her up as she slowly sank down the entire length of my cock. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but I was too horny to stop now. At least I was able to move us so that her back was against a wall. That helped.

"Don't you think we're a little old for this type of craziness?" Bethany said, but she was groaning as I moved back and forth.

"Speak for yourself, grandma!" I teased.

"You bastard!" she whispered in my ear hotly. "You'll pay for that!"

"Promises, promises!" I laughed. Bethany went after my ear with her teeth and tongue. I'd always known my ears were sensitive, but not that sensitive! I started driving up into her as the combination of her tongue at my ear and her pussy on my cock drove me wild.

"I'm going to cum!" I finally cried.

"That's it, Grandpa! Fill me with your cum if you're up to it!" Bethany cried. I was too close to even bother grinning.

"Oh, I'm up to it!" I growled as I slammed poor Bethany against the wall and came again. She grunted as she continued to focus on my ear. I could feel her orgasm take her.

Bethany's hot fluid washed over my cock and down my thighs as her legs dropped to the floor. We stayed there, leaning into each other and the wall as we regained control of ourselves.

"The hot tub is probably overflowing by now," Bethany said between pants.

"Damn!" I returned and forced myself away from the wall and toward the bathroom. Bethany was laughing behind me.

I walked into the bathroom expecting to see a flood by now, but instead saw that the water wasn't much higher than normal. I looked carefully and saw that the hidden drains the guy who sold it to me told me about were actually working. I'd never tested them before.

"How bad?" Bethany called from the bedroom.

"Not bad at all," I replied. "The emergency drains worked perfectly."

"All that worry for nothing," Bethany added as she entered the room.

"Who was worried?" I grinned. Bethany laughed for a moment, but then frowned.

"I think I'm going to have a nasty bump on my head from you banging me against the wall that last time," she said as she gingerly used one hand to probe the back of her head.

"Serves you right for calling me grandpa," I replied.

"I wasn't the one who had you pinned against the wall!" she snapped, but I could tell she wasn't really angry. "Besides, you called me grandma first!"

"We did go at it a little crazily," I sighed.

"Like we were twenty again," she grinned and then winced in pain.

"Maybe," I shrugged. "But I never went at it like that when I was twenty."

"Me neither," she mumbled, and then changed the subject. "Maybe we should just go to bed?"

"And not use the hot tub?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "We're going to be achy enough tomorrow as it is."

"Okay," she sighed. "My body could probably use the soak."

We climbed into the tub and both sank to our necks in the water. I turned on the jets and we moved around until we were both comfortable. It was a big tub, but in the end we were lying next to each other. I took Bethany's hand in mine. After a while she rolled toward me. Her face was sweat covered.

"This feels amazing!" she said with a smile.

"You look amazing," I replied.

"You're crazy!" she said. "I'm an old lady."

"Weren't you the one who said that you were comfortable with your age the last time we were together?" I asked.

"That was before my daughter got pregnant again," she groaned. "And before Brad returned and started giving me so much to do. I'm tired all the time now."

"And you love it," I said knowingly. "All of it, both Brad overworking you and Jennie's pregnancy." Bethany looked at me and laughed.

"So then why am I feeling so old?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It could be because your birthday is next week," I grinned.

"How did you know that!" she cried, but I ignored her question and asked one of my own.

"So, twenty-nine again?" I teased.

"I'd settle for thirty-nine again," she snorted.

"You look amazing no matter how old you are or feel," I said.

"You said that already," she smiled, and then laughed and added, "But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be reward for it!"

Her hand slipped under the water and caressed my balls. I leaned forward and kissed her, allowing my own hand to slowly massage her thigh. We stayed in the hot tub for quite a while.

"That feels great!" she sighed as my hands continued to rub her thigh.

"Come on," I said suddenly and stood. I held out my hand and Bethany frowned in curiosity. She hesitated a moment longer before standing and taking my hand. We left the tub and I used a towel to dry her.

"What exactly are we doing?" she asked. I just smiled and led her back to my bedroom. I pointed toward the bed and started drying myself. She lay down and looked up at me as I used the towel to dry my hair.

"Roll over onto your stomach," I said once I was done. Bethany shrugged and moved. I sat next to her and started gently rubbing her back.

"Oh! That feels nice," she sighed. I smiled and continued to knead her muscles. I think she expected that I was only going to massage her back for a few minutes, but she was wrong.

I took my time and started applying more pressure as she relaxed. My hands traveled up and down her spine. I worked out to the edges and back again. I shifted to her shoulders and neck once her back was relaxed enough. I moved slowly until I could feel the muscles there loosen as well.

Bethany draped her arms over her head when I started on them. I smiled as I watched her. She was so relaxed that she almost forgot to swallow. I took one of her hands in mine and kneaded it.

"That was wonderful," Bethany said when I finished with her second hand.

"I'm not done yet. Roll over," I replied. I moved back to her shoulders and started rubbing them again. I moved to her arms and then to her chest. I didn't focus on her breasts, but on the muscles underneath them. Bethany sighed again.

"You're relaxing muscles I didn't even know I had!" she groaned. I kept switching hands and rested one while the other worked on Bethany's muscles, occasionally using both.

I moved down her body to the front of her thighs. They took a while to loosen up before I moved to her shins. I didn't stay there long before shifting to her feet. Bethany moaned again.

"Roll over once more," I ordered. Bethany didn't even bother replying. She simply did as I said. I started at her feet again and then drifted to her calves. "Wow! You're calves are tight as hell!"

"That's from the heels I wear," she mumbled. I spent quite a while on them, working at unknotting the muscles there. I skipped her thighs and moved to her lower back and hips. She groaned when I started kneading the muscles in her ass. I used a slow, deep motion.

"I'd offer to give myself to you in payment if you hadn't already had your way with me tonight twice," she groaned. She really enjoyed having her ass massaged. I chuckled gently.

"Spread you legs a little," I said. Bethany did so without a word. I straddled her calves and gently started rubbing her thighs. I let my hand drifting to the sensitive area on the insides. Bethany gasped. I smiled when I smelled her musk a moment later. I continued for a couple more minutes before lifting her ass slightly.

"Oh yeah!" Bethany cried when I rubbed her most private spot. "I don't care what happened earlier! I want you inside of me right now!"

"Soon," I smiled and leaned forward and tasted her once again. Her pussy was almost steaming. I continued to rub her thighs, but I wasn't sure it mattered anymore. Bethany was arching her back and giving me full access.

"I'm going to cum again!" she finally cried. I smiled and drove my tongue as deeply as it would go. Bethany all but screamed as she came. I continued to use my tongue until she was completely done with her orgasm. She lay spent under me.

I moved up her body and pushed my cock into her soaked pussy with one smooth thrust. She gasped into the pillow and tried to lift her hips higher to give me better access, but I was slamming into her so hard that it made it all but impossible. I grabbed her hips as my own became a blur.

"Oh my God!" Bethany cried as she started shaking in orgasm again. I continued to slam in and out of her and she didn't stop cumming.

"That's some orgasm," I said, half to myself.

"I can't stop!" Bethany gasped out as she continued to shudder.

"Good!" I growled. Her orgasm stretched out and I tried to make it last as long as humanly possible. I was pretty sure she must have had more than one because it continued for quite a while, but I couldn't tell where one ended and the next started.

"Please stop! I can't take anymore!" Bethany yelled.

"Sure you can," I insisted.

My balls were slapping her clit with every stroke. Bethany was now sobbing from the pleasure. Her pussy suddenly seemed to clench around my cock. It wasn't the first time, but it certainly was the strongest. It was almost painful to break free, but I didn't want to stop riding her.

"Cum in me!" she nearly begged. I grunted and slammed into her one last time.

"You wish is my command!" I cried as I had the best orgasm in my life.

"Oh yes! Thank you!" Bethany sobbed as my cum leapt from me and into her. We finished and I could hear her gasping for air, but it still took me a couple of moments to roll off of her. I was that spent.

"I don't have any words to describe how that felt," I said after a while.

"For a moment, I thought I was going to die and I didn't care," Bethany said, describing her thoughts on what happened. "That's never happened to me before."

"Shush," I smiled. "Close you eyes and we'll talk later." Bethany nodded in agreement. Her eyes were already shut. I looked at her for a few minutes and sighed. The truth was hard to face, but even I had to admit it eventually.

I was in love and there was no hope for it.

**********

I woke up and stretched. I found myself smiling as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I looked around and saw that Bethany was already awake and out of bed. I stumbled about half awake and threw on some clothes.

She was on the couch holding a pillow. The television was on, but she seemed oblivious.

"Good morning," I said with a smile.

"Good morning," she replied, but it didn't sound like she was having a particular good one.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I should be getting home," she sighed. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Absolutely not," I said.

"I can go home if I want," Bethany insisted.

"You could," I said in agreement. "But do you really want to?" I moved next to her and kissed her before she could reply. It lasted a long time and despite Bethany's words, she returned it. I smiled to myself. She didn't really want to leave. It was just her head getting in the way.

"Joe, please," she said. I looked at her and saw that she was serious. I lost my smile for the first time since I woke up.

"Bethany," I sighed. "Last night was incredible! You can't tell me it meant nothing to you?"

"It meant a lot," she replied. "But that doesn't make it any less of a mistake."

"Are you telling me you're sorry it happened?" I asked in amazement. She ignored my question.

"What will Brad say if he finds out?" she asked instead.

"He'd be happy for us," I replied. Bethany looked at me and frowned.

"How can you be so sure?" she asked.

"Two reasons actually," I replied. "First, I had to give him a reason why I missed our weekly golf outing."

"You told him what you were doing yesterday?"

"Of course, I didn't see any reason to lie," I said with a shrug. "Besides, it was Brad's idea that I enlist your daughter's help."

"He didn't!" Bethany said in shock.

"He did," I sighed. "But you're daughter came and found me before I could seek her out anyway."

"That sounds like Jennie," Bethany said, shaking her head. "Was it last Tuesday when she visited?"

"Yes," I replied. "It was actually pretty funny."

"What was?"

"Well, I had Sally inform me when Jennie and Molly arrived. I was still trying to figure out how to approach Jennie when she knocked on my door," I grinned.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers