Sawhorse

Story Info
Domme girl whips her boy toy.
2.8k words
3.97
59k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2006. The characters in this story are purely fictional.

*

Jessica's room smelled like pot, even though she claimed that she did not smoke. Large horse whips and reins were hung on the wall. In the middle of the room, a saddle sat on a sawhorse. Leather working tools were on the table next to it.

"You are working at the stables again this summer?" I asked.

"Yes. You know, just trying to get a little extra money. Luckily, I have moved up the chain and don't have to clean the stables anymore." Jessica said with a slight laugh. Jessica was a cute petite girl. She was 5'2", shoulder length strawberry blond hair, and green eyes. She was 100 lbs. but she was doing everything that she could to keep the weight on. While studying all day at the community college and then working at the stables, sometime Jessica would forget to eat lunch or dinner and frequently went down to 90lbs. Her mother consistently yelled at her to keep eating, even accusing her of being anorexic. She wanted to be a vet one day.

"Pretty tough work then?"

"Yeah, I guess. But I love it, so it isn't that bad."

"I really had fun today." I took Jessica out for Chinese food and then to the movie theatre. She was a fussy eater, so I thought taking to a Chinese buffet would be good. I was happy that she found something that she liked. Last week, we went to a seafood restaurant. But she did not like anything, so she did not eat. I felt bad about that.

"I really like it too. Thank you, very much," Jessica said with a smile as she sat on the black couch in the corner of the room. I sat down next to her. I gazed into her beautiful green eyes and lost myself. At the same time, she gazed into my brown eyes and everything else in the world when away. Our lip touched and we started kissing. We kissed slow and lightly at first, and then she gently ran her tough over my lips.

We started French kissing with more force. She ran her finger across my chest and started to unbutton my shirt. My hands ran over her body. I touched her firm belly and started to squeeze gently on her breast. We started kissing furiously and passionately. She completely unbuttoned my shirt as I pulled her red top off.

I started kissing Jessica's neck as I reached around and started to touch her back. With my left hand, I undid the hooks to her white bra. I really liked it when Jessica wore a bra; it made her perky breasts stand out more from her body. She usually just wore a sports bra, which keep her breasts close to her body, so she looked smaller than she actually was most days.

Jessica stopped kissing me, and pulled away from my bear chest. As she pulled away, she slipped her bra off her body. "Are these you want to see?" She said with a smile.

"You have such beautiful breasts, Jessica," I said gazing and her firm pink nipples.

"Are you sure they are not too small for you." She had b-cups.

I learned forward and licked her left nipple. "They are perfect, but you want them bigger you can always get them stuffed," I joked with her as I squeezed her breasts. "How big to you want them?" I moved by hand away from her breasts to where dd-cup breasts would have stuck out to on her and made a squeezing motion with my fingers. "This big?" I laughed.

Her face turned red in embarrassment. "No."

"I love you so much, but I wouldn't want you any bigger than a c-cup." I started rubber her pink nipples with my thumbs.

"You are should a dork," she said as she leaned forward into me and we started kissing again. My dick started throbbing so hard in my pants as her naked breast rubbed against my chest. I massaged the back of her head with my right hand as we kissed running my finger through her hair. I unzipped my jeans with my left land. Then I pulled down my boxer a little bit so I that could free my hard dick.

"Um, what is this?" Jessica said as she wrapped my fingers around my cock. "My toy, right?" I smiled and moaned in approval. While not being that big that big, only six and a half inches long, I was still the biggest guy that Jessica had been with. I still muse over the fact that her little finger were not long enough to wrap all the way around my thick dick.

Being thick did have some downside. Because Jessica was so petite, her pussy could not handle my cock that well. I was never able to fuck her for more than forty minutes at a time, because her pussy would be too sore to continue. I hoped the some time soon that she would get loose enough to fuck all night long.

"I have a new toy for it," Jessica said as she stood up. She stripped off her jeans so that she was just wearing her blue underwear. Then she walked over to her toolbox next to the sawhorse.

"What do you have?" I was curious because Jessica liked to make sex toys. She made her own leather wrist restraints out of the left over leather from the saddles she fixed.

She pulled out something that looked like a bungee cord. However, it was no longer a bungee cord. Jessica had cut off the hooks from the ends. She replaced on end with black handle. The mesh from the handle up was removed exposing all the strands of rubber that made the bungee cord stretch.

Jessica held it by the handle and smacked the frayed end into her other hand. "Do you like the lil' cock whip that I made?"

"That is really cute."

"Do you want me to whip you cock with it?"

"Yes," I said with a grin. Deep down she was a dom, and she loved to beat boys and cause pleasure with their pain. She was the master.

"Do you remember the safe word?" She kneeled in front to me, while I sat relaxed on the couch.

"Green for go; red for stop." She smiled and a sinister lustful look filled her emerald eyes. She whipped my cock with her new toy once. After that, she kissed the head of my cock and then slid the tip of her tongue all the way down my shaft. The pleasure was intense and felt so good.

"You like?" She asked while gazing up at me from my crotch.

"Me like a lot."

"Good." She started whipping my cock even harder with the bungee cord whip. The ends of the little rubber strings momentary stung as they snapped against my throbbing cock, but it still felt wonderful. Jessica continued to whip my cock for several minutes before she smacked my chest for a final blow with the bungee cord.

"I need to fuck you so bad, Jessica," I said while my cock was throbbing so hard it started to get painful. I knew that Jessica was also horny because I could smell her pussy getting wet. I reach for my cock with my left hand, but Jessica quickly smacked my dick with the bungee cord forcefully.

"No. You don't get to play with that yet."

I stood up and poked her in the belly with my dick. "I know you want this inside you." I started stroking the tip of my dick up and down her belly. "You want this inside you so bad. Your panties are starting to get wet."

"I got something better. I still want to play before I fuck you." She went back to her toolbox and pulled out a set of large eyehooks.

"What the fuck are those for?" I said with confusion. Jessica ignored the question. She bent over the sawhorse and started to twist one of them into a hole at sawhorse's foot. Then she twisted the second eyehook into the other leg. Still, silent Jessica went into her bedroom and quickly returned with leather wrist restraints.

"Put these on." She ordered me. The leather restraints had metal buckles and hoops. While I wrapped them around my wrists and fastened the buckle, Jessica removed the horse saddle from the sawhorse and placed it in her bedroom. She came back with a square-topped crop.

"Come over here." She motioned to the sawhorse. She smiled and said, "I am going to beat you some more. You like that?"

"Yes, of course, baby."

"Good. Now, bend over the saw horse and hook your wrist to the eyehooks that that you don't escape." I followed her instructions. I bent over the sawhorse so that my stomach was across the top and my arms and legs where spread wide. Jessica checked to see if the restraints were attached to the sawhorse correctly, and so see that I was not in too much pain.

"Oh. I forgot something. I will be right back." Jessica went back to her bedroom a final time and brought back a black blindfold. "I need you to relax; it makes the pain feel better." She knew that I was still not completely use to being beat, but I did not tense up as much before each strike with earplugs and the blindfold. I thanked her as she wrapped the blindfold across my eyes.

Jessica gently ran the tip of the crop along my back. Then, she made a quick snap across the meaty part of my back. I breathed hard.

"Next time I want you to say, thank you mistress Jessica, can I have another."

I repeated. "Thank you, Mistress Jessica, can I have another please." Jessica hit me harder and then ran the tip of the crop in small circles around my back. It felt good the way she hit me. I was caring and endearing. I had complete trust in her, and nothing in my soul could feel deeper.

"What do you say, slave?"

"Thank you. Please, I need another." Jessica stopped circling my back and slapped my harder. I decided to play with her.

"Fuck you." I could hear her muffled breath in disbelief. She hit me harder with the crop across the large of my back.

"Fuck you, bitch." I said again. This time she hit me twice.

"That is not what you are supposed to say." She slapped me a third time. I could tell that she was really enjoying it so much. I could smell her pussy getting really wet.

"Bitch." She hit me again.

"What are you suppose to say." Jessica's voice was short and stern.

I whispered, "Green light." She knew that I wasn't going to say anything more, and that she had free rein to do anything she wanted. I trusted her so much not to serious hurt me, and she deeply trusted me to say something when I could not take the pain anymore.

Jessica alternatively beat me hard and softly with the crop. Sometimes she would just move the tip of the crop along my back for a little while before the next quick hit. I grunted with hit, and inhaled with pleasure afterward. I was getting lost in my own blindfolded torment and pleasure.

"Green." I again whispered to Jessica, my torturer and my lover. My soul was elevated to a different place. There was no longer pain. I was no longer tortured. I enjoyed it all but desiring the pain more and more. I deserved nothing more; I needed nothing more to feel complete. I was felt one with myself, one with all.

"Green," I whispered. Tears started streaming down my face, but I was not sad. My soul felt free. I felt how deep the trust and love between two people could actually go. I felt as if I was standing there looking deep into the dark abyss, and the abyss looked back. It was nothing more than the inner workings of my soul. I was love and trust was an indestructible bond between two us lovers. It was such an indescribable joy, but I started to feeling faint.

My head grew heavy and my neck could no longer support it. I started to faint. "Red light," I gasped with one last conscious effort. Immediately Jessica stopped on my command. "Undo the chains." Again, Jessica bent down and detached the eyehooks from the wrist restraints. I stood up, kissed her on the lip with the blindfold still on, and grabbed her cute ass with my left hand. I had been her perfect little whipping boy, while now she faithfully obeyed my every command.

She unwrapped the blindfold from around my head revealing the tears streaming from my brown eyes. Her eyes light up with a deep passion.

"I have never made a guy cry before. Talk to me, what do you feel?"

"I need to fuck you now." My cock was hard and needed to be inside her dripping pussy. I kissed her while leading her backwards into her bedroom. When we got next to her bed, I sat her down. "It was so wonderful Jessica. I just want to make you cum, right now."

I opened on the condoms she kept on the nightstand and unrolled over my engorged penis. I placed my right hand on her knee and rubbed it with my thumb. The back of my hand followed her inner thigh until it reached her blue panties. I felt her pussy with the back of my index and ring finger through her panties.

I thumped her pussy lips with my two fingers. She breathed faster and harder, so I thumped her pussy quicker and harder. Within fifteen more seconds, Jessica moaned out loud are she came. As I saw her panties get wet, I reached with both my hands to her underwear and slid it down her legs. I toss them on the floor.

I positioned myself between her legs and moved in close to her wet and eager pussy. I guided my throbbing cock to the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed just the outer part of her pussy with my cock's head. I knew that she hated it when I did it, because when she was horny she just wanted my cock deep inside her.

"Damn it," she moaned into my ear as she came again. I could feel her pussy juices running over my cock. "Stop teasing me. Just put it in me."

I slid my whole cock into her tight pussy. I humped her slowly at first but gained speed as her breathing and moaning increased. Jessica started to hump back in rhythm. We were both breathing hard and in harmony with each other.

"You like it inside you, don't you?" I panted.

"Yes," she moaned in response. She tilted her hips so that it felt like my dick was rubbing against one of her bones. I loved when she did this. It made her pussy feel so much better, so much tighter.

"Oh, god, I am going to cum," I groaned.

"I want to feel you cum inside me." I thrusted my cock deep inside her right before I came. I let out a gasp of relief as the cum rushed out of my body into the condom. I pulled back as I relaxed. But a thrusted my cock back deep inside again, as I released another load. I grabbed the base of my cock; holding the condom in place, I pulled my still hard cock out of her dripping pussy.

I rolled on back and the gently squeezed my cock with the condom still on. Jessica climbed on top of me, while I shut my eyes.

"Typical male. Ready to roll over and fall asleep," she said to me.

"No, just let me rest a little before round two." I lost my full erection, but my dick was still semi-hard.

Jessica laughed. "You don't get a round two today. You fucked me raw."

"I guess I will never get a round two at this rate. Maybe I could fuck you more if I wasn't so thick."

"Maybe, but then I wouldn't love it so much." She kissed me on the forehead. She looked down at my cock again and laughed. "You are the only guy that I know that still has a condom on. The first things most guys do is take it off." She wrapped her finger around my cock.

"You can take it off if you want."

"No, that is okay." Jessica glanced at her alarm clock. "Shit, it is 4:30. I have to meet my mom in forty-five minutes. You have to get dressed and get out of here."

"Are you sure?" I replied. She gave me one of those – are you shitting me looks. I got out of bed, pulled the condom off, and through it in the trash. I went back to the living room and started putting on my clothes. She kissed me good-bye before I left and she took at shower.

Finis