Say "Cheese"

Story Info
The story of a frustrated husband and playful wife.
6k words
3.97
36.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent the week working out of town on a side job installing security cameras for a small business owner. The guy was quite naïve. I was able to swindle him out of some of his old camera equipment for pennies on the dollar of what it was worth. I had plans for these things and had always wanted some of my own but just could not afford it. My wife has always had an insatiable hunger for sex and I could never fathom why. I was sure to find something out though. For someone such as her, always starving and lusting for this form of pleasure, really makes a man wonder what she does in her free time.

On the long drive back home I decided to phone her. I was anxious to buy time enough to let me get my new toys installed without her around the house. She never held much interest in the work I did but she knew it called for odd supplies occasionally. So once I asked her to pick me up a huge bundle of things to help me get ready for my next job, she made no question.

By the time I arrived home it was already dark outside. Her car was still gone. This was great for me, my nosey neighbors would not even notice me carrying all this equipment inside. After only 30 minutes I was able to get cameras installed in the front entryway inside, the bedroom, and the bathroom.

I heard the front door open just as I had finished setting up the VCR and had it set to record. The excitement and intrigue of what I was pulling off had set my nerves on edge. I was beginning to shake. I ran around the corner as she was just sitting down the large bags of supplies she'd gone out to retrieve for me. To cover up my apparent nervousness I quickly grabbed my beautiful wife around the waste, gave her a kiss, firm hug, and a thrust from my pelvis. All the excitement of the job well done had really got my blood flowing. The kiss she gave back in return only reinforced what I was feeling in my pants. She was always ready for what I had to offer. Before I could take my next breath after the kiss, she was down on her knees and already had my pants down to my ankles. Her jaw was slack and mouth opened wide, ready to be stuffed to the cheeks with the breadth of my cock. She was always willing and prepared, but I always had to make the next move. I slowly lifted my heavy dick and dragged it across the bottom of her chin, across her lips and open mouth, and let it rest on the bridge of her nose. I placed my hand underneath her chin and pulled her open mouth to my balls. Her hot, humid breath enveloped the tender skin around my balls, allowing them to drop and sink even further into her mouth as she took it all in. I grabbed my dick just below the head and began stroking downwards. Unhappy with it being so dry I decided to be better off and get it wet.

However the sucking that my sack was receiving was far too good to let it stop. I knew however that I had sweat a lot from my rush installation job I just completed, which left the skin salty. Thus it helped produce more saliva than she needed for the pleasure she was currently tasked with. I gently reached down, running my fingers along her hair, caressing the side of her face, and I then ran my fingers from her cheek and right into the side of her mouth. Within seconds my fingers were thoroughly coated with her natural oral lubricant. I greedily snatched my hand back and went directly to stroking my stiff member. It was late, I was tired, and I needed to get off so very bad. While she continued tugging on my balls with her mouth I angled my cock straight up. I quickly pinched her nose with my free hand, forcing her to let go and gasp for air. Just as I fell free from her mouth, my dick erupted, spewing one hot solid stream of my juice up into the air, and right back down into her open mouth and across her face. She was shocked. I quickly recovered for her sake by smiling and telling her how amazing it felt. Just as she smiled back at me, I placed my hand to the side of her face and angled it a bit to the right. She may have meant that smile for me, but I meant it for my new friend hiding up in the corner of the entryway. Say "cheese".

2

I had trouble sleeping that night. The anticipation of what I had just recorded had kept me up past my wife falling asleep. I finally decided to get up out of bed while she was deep into her sleep. I snuck the covers off me to the side and gently draped them over her warm, moonlit flesh. She struggled in her sleep and tossed a bit as I got up from the bed. I quickly crept into the hallway closet to retrieve the tape I had recording. If only I had set it to stop at a certain point...now I had to rewind it. I snuck it into the front room and placed the tape into the VCR. It sure was loud when the power came on to rewind, but that was a noisy risk I was willing to take. After all, I hadn't slept and needed the fix again.

While I waited for the tape to finish rewinding I dashed into the kitchen to grab me some food, my balls were full again but my stomach wasn't. As I looked through all our cabinets I realized that we didn't have any groceries and were definitely lacking some snack foods. I looked around the table to see if there were some goodies I hadn't noticed yet. After my futile search had subsided, I noticed the bags from the store were still in the entryway on the floor adjacent to the kitchen. I didn't recall asking for this much stuff, so I decided to take a closer look. With much pleasure I saw what the second bag contained. I grabbed the bag of potato chips from the top and went back into the living room just as the whirring and clicking of the rewind had finished.

I sat down on the couch in front of the television wearing nothing and holding my chips in one hand and the remote in the other. I hit play, and as if queued up just for me in perfect time there she was, entering our home. She was almost more stunning to view on film than in person. It was exciting because of my constant urge to want to touch her, yet here I could not. I could only watch. I sat down my remote and chips and immediately began fondling myself. There wasn't much finger rolling or caressing to be done to tease my member because I was already standing fully erect from the start. I grasped onto the base of my stiffness and begin stroking fast and hard. Each movement tugging my skin taut against my balls, I could almost feel the actions she was performing on the camera for me as vigorously brought myself to ejaculation. In sync with the performance I was viewing I blew another hot load into the air and it landed directly on my stomach. She turned just afterwards as I was beginning to wipe myself off and smiled right at me. It was amazing, she did it for me then and she was doing it for me once more.

After I had emptied myself once again, I quickly felt my hunger take over yet again. I stopped the tape at just the right time and shut off the television so I could enjoy my snack of chips before I went to lie down again. I carefully placed the tape back into its recording position in the hallway closet before sitting down to eat. I went back to the couch, sat in the dark, and I ripped the bag open spilling chips onto my stomach. Without much care I placed a few from the bag directly into my mouth to munch. Apparently I also didn't care that I was beginning to make much noise either. I had awoken my sleeping beauty and she had just walked into the room as I was eating my late night snack. In her half sleeping curiousness she stumbled over to me to enquire as to what I was doing. She grinned and giggled at me because I was able to hunt down my snack even though she hadn't placed them in the kitchen earlier. She reached down and grabbed the few off my stomach and began eating them. After polishing off the few that were there, she grabbed for my hand and led me back to bed with her. On the walk back to our bedroom she commented on how warm the chips were, and was kind of bemused as to why they seemed wet. Apparently I missed some during my cleanup. I told her they must have fallen from my mouth as I was trying to eat in the dark. I knew she enjoyed my cum, but I couldn't tell her now what it was or she would have questioned why and how it had got there. I had to hang on to my secret for now...it was just starting to get fun.

3

Later on that morning before dawn, I had awoken and placed my arm around her as she lie naked in that soft morning glow. I could see the soft light of the sun glistening against her warm, smooth skin. It was embracing her and all I could think about was warming my body up in her glow. I placed my arm over hers, draping it across her soft bulging breasts after pulling the heavy blanket up some more over our waists. The warmth and silky smooth skin of her body was causing my freshly covered and warmed penis to throb. I pulled closer into her feeling her firm, round buttocks wrap around my slowly growing dick. Just as I had decided to slide myself inside, closer against her threshold, my alarm clock immediately began bleeping out my pleasurable thoughts. The glare of the day had just begun blasting my senses, making me fully alert and causing me to pounce from the bed and run to the shower. I was running late for my new installation job and had not much time to get out the door. I hopped out of the shower, finished shaving, and threw on my clothes. In my hesitant rush, I remembered to stop and set the VCR to record once again, but forgot all of my supplies at the door from the previous night.

I knew that I would have to get back to the house as soon as possible to get my things but I devised another plan altogether. I called to wake her up out of the excitement of catching her day on camera as soon and as much as possible. I didn't want to alert her as to my coming home early however. I let her know that I left my supplies at home and that I would just have to get them tomorrow. I told her that I was already too far out on the road and would possibly not even make it back that evening and may have to make an overnight stay in a motel. She sounded off with a soft kiss into the phone before we hung up. Now I just had to wait for my surprise this evening. I wasn't really prepared to see what was to come, nor did I want to have encouraging thoughts of what might happen on camera. I was beginning to think I had made a mistake and wanted to undo the work I had done. Although it still paid off for me there was the potential things could get much worse. What is done was done, and there's no going back now. I just had to sit and wait.

4

I arrived home that evening after spending hours at the job site doing much of nothing, and moved noisily up the drive and into the house. I wanted to make my presence known. I was excited in knowing that I would rather catch her actions on tape rather than her in the act of actually doing something in person. In rhetoric, why did she have anything to hide? I knew the love she had for me. However thoughts of rage and anger of what I might see tonight had me in a flurry. Her sexual hunger left me wondering what she did during the day when I was gone. It plagued my thoughts and pained my heart to wonder if she was being with another man during my long trips. She was quite flirtatious to the many male neighbors we had. I warned myself that it was time to focus on just enjoying the evening ahead. I didn't want to give her any signs that something was up.

I stepped into the house and saw her standing naked in the kitchen. I knew it was a good sign then that she had been up to something. She was normally clothed and made up when I got home. She turned around, startled at my presence and was blushing at me as if she was shy. I smiled vaguely at her and let her know that I had to come back home early and needed the supplies right away to finish the job that evening. This was a good chance for me to get in, get the tape from the day, and get out somewhere else to view it. I hastily rushed into the closet without much care as to if she was viewing me or not. I grabbed the tape and my bag of supplies and waved to her as I left out the door.

I was anxious to get back to this job site so I could use one of the VCR's there to view the tape. After my arrival I was pleased to know that it was so late in the evening that most of the staff working in the building had left from their shifts. I had some privacy and was ready to see what was in store for me. My eagerness would soon prove to be worth the struggle. I locked myself in the security room and set all the screens on the multiplexer to view my one tape. I started the tape, propped my legs up on the viewing desk, and was ready for the show...or was I?

5

The tape immediately started playing from where I stopped it, her smiling face glistening with my dripping semen pointed towards the camera I had installed in the entryway. I was already getting aroused! I put myself in check and switched the multiplexer back to the bedroom shot. I wanted to get her from the time she got out of bed. I wanted to see it all from her waking moment up to the moment I arrived home.

I watched as I got out of bed from the blaring alarm clock, my silly stumbles across the room made me realize how goofy I must look at times. I fast forwarded until I saw her waking movements from under the covers of the bed. I was beginning to get bored, noticing that she wasn't getting up, but rather tossing and turning. I looked closer at the tape and realized she wasn't tossing in her sleep at all. She was fondling herself under the blankets. I zoomed in a bit to get a better view of the moaning expressions she made with her face. It pleased me to know that she was already starting so soon. After several minutes of watching her writhe slowly from side to side under the covers she started to shift them away from her body. She revealed more and more of her naked, glowing body moments at a time.

Once she had completely removed all the blankets from her body I watched her vigorously finger herself with the zoom completely maxed out. I could see her juices squirting from her hole with each pump of her fingers, and each flex of her wrist. I was amazed and enthralled with the view of her on the multitude of the screens set before me. She brought herself to climax so profusely that I was almost afraid she was going to squirt directly into the camera. I lurched back and moved my feet from the table fast enough to zoom the camera back to its normal state. Now I was just being silly. I decided to take a short break from all the excitement. I didn't want to pleasure myself and run the risk of someone hearing me in the secluded office.

I shut down the VCR and set the screens back to their normal state and decided to set out into the store with the intent of finishing up some more work. I could leave this on hold for a bit until everyone had left for the evening. I wanted to enjoy this. It already had started out so well.

6

I grabbed my bag of supplies and set out into the store to start some work. I had already mounted several dome cameras and was finishing up on the track camera when I decided to grab the stuff I needed to finish the job. I retrieved my bag and started rifling through for the things I needed. Soon I discovered that I was missing the most important goods needed to complete my work! The coaxial cable and electrical tape were gone. My safety clamps and screwdriver were missing too. I was beginning to think I misplaced it all. I knew that my lady was quite reliant when it came to taking care of my inventory for me so I did not immediately think she would have forgot to make the purchases for me.

I franticly ran about the store, scouring aisle after aisle when I finally decided to give up my search. Everyone had finally left the store for the evening so I had no assistance to help my search. I went back into the security office to place a phone call to my beloved whom I was beginning to ponder her reliance. I got through after a few rings and greeted her with a hasty statement in regards to my things that I just assumed she forgot. She was quick to tell me that they had fallen out of the bag and I had left them behind on accident.

I found it quite odd that I wouldn't have noticed those things lying there in the entry if they had fell out. I was purely curious as to what happened to my stuff and thought only of how it came to happen this way. My curious ways instantly led me to looking back at the tape. It would tell the true tale of what happened.

I played the tape from her the moment she was left gasping for air after her heavy climax. I wasn't concerned any longer for her antics and decided to switch views back to the entryway so I could view my bag. After about 15 minutes went by I decided that I would glance between the camera shots I had set up from the three different rooms, I was beginning to become curious again as to what she was up to. I watched her enter into the bathroom, brush her teeth, clean off in the shower, and step out to dry off. She reached for the towel rack clasping at nothing. The towels we had were quit old and were becoming ratty. I reminded her the day before that we needed new ones, and then I saw her face light up a bit in realization to the dilemma before her. I giggled in short as I watched her exit the bathroom, clutching her now cold breasts against her arms.

A moment later she stepped into view of the entryway and started rummaging through the bags of stuff. She sat the dry groceries aside and began going through my bag of requested goods. I watched her succulent ass nose up into the air, facing directly at the camera as she went through the bag, tossing things out onto the floor. I could see her soft, wet pussy between her ass cheeks glimmer in the light from the door window. I so badly wanted to be standing behind her at that moment so I could run my fingers up and down its soft vertical horizon. She found her new towel and stood up straight showing off her strong delicate posture for the camera, then wrapped it around her body. I switched views yet again as I watched her go back into the bedroom and lay across the bed.

7

After fast forwarding through several hours of tape and what seemed like an endless nap I watched her get up from the bed once more. She stepped into her tight black silk night gown. I wondered what the occasion was. She moved from the bedroom and into the bathroom. I intently watched out of pure juvenile satisfaction as she sat down to use the toilet. I stared in humor as she bit down across her lower lip. It was one of the more attractive things she did that I liked about her. It began to really turn me on seeing her do it.

I zoomed in a bit more on her face so I could see it better. Watching her eyes closed in concentration, saliva glistening against her plump lips, teeth biting down on her lip...really made me forget what it was she was really doing. Her "sexy" knew no boundaries. Being zoomed in so close had kept me from noticing the shoulder movements at first, it was her head beginning to bob back and forth that got my attention. I pulled the camera view back out to see what was going on.

I watched her arms draped across her lap with her hands going down to nothing as she sat upright on the toilet, her tight gown pulled up to her stomach. I could see her nipples protruding through the taut fabric as her chest thrust further upward. She couldn't contain herself. It didn't matter where she was at or what she was doing she had to have her fix when it came. I held both of my hands tightly against my crotch, squeezing as I watched her throw her head back in the bonds of her actions. I could see her mouth open fully with her tongue lurching out to the side of her mouth, licking at the air. Her left hand quickly came up and started pinching the stiff, soft nipples beneath the gown.

I deftly slid down into my chair further, spread my legs open and pulled all of my girth out of the tight fitting jeans I had on. I spit into my hand and quickly began stroking, forcing the weight of my arm down my hand, thrusting it into my pelvis as I watched her right arm force her own hand further into hers. We both came in unison. I slid even further into my chair my legs getting stiff and my toes pointing into the air. The surveillance equipment cords beneath the desk cause my feet to get tangled underneath. I couldn't move my legs. I watched as she did the same. Her ass squished over the sides of the toilet seat, causing her to force her knees to be pressed against the wall to where she didn't have much maneuverability as well.

12