Say It

Story Info
Two couples get to know each other better on a cruise.
2k words
4.01
62.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,754 Followers

"So what do you two do for fun, then?" Minnie asked, her voice ever so slightly slurred by alcohol. She looked at the couple across from her, seated on the bed next to each other like teenagers at a slumber party. "If you know what I mean."

It had been that kind of night. They were only two days out from port, but already, Mark and Judy felt like they'd known Minnie and Hal for years. It helped that the cruise was a reward for regional sales winners at Onyx Distribution; Mark and Hal spent the first course of dinner talking shop, while the two girls spent the first course rolling their eyes at the men's need to talk shop. Eventually, the conversation had turned to more personal matters--"personal" in the sense of "life outside of work" at first, but as the night went on and the alcohol flowed freely, the conversation grew gradually more racy. Judy had shared tales of her wild college days, Hal had mentioned the time or two that he and his wife had joined a "couples" party, the dinner had become a few more drinks back at Mark and Judy's cabin (the more spacious of the two, as Mark had actually come in third nationwide), Minnie had mentioned that she and Hal had tried spanking, and then she'd asked, "So what do you two do for fun, then? If you know what I mean."

Judy grinned a grin that was not so much 'the cat that ate the canary' as it was 'the cat that's just spotted two more canaries sunning themselves, both commenting on how they're too tired to possibly fly even a single foot'. "Hypnosis," she said.

Minnie got a confused look on her face. "No, I meant...y'know, in the bedroom."

"So did I." Judy patted Mark on the knee as the couple sitting on the couch across from them exchanged confused looks. She'd been hoping for something like this on the cruise, but she hadn't imagined it would happen so soon, not in her wildest fantasies.

Hal said, "You mean, like, 'You are getting sleepy', pocket watches, that kind of hypnosis?"

"Yep!" Judy's smile seemed to grow even more predatory, if that were possible.

Hal shrugged. "So how does that work, then?"

Judy stood up off the bed. "Really well." Mark already had a grin on his face as she moved to sit on the floor between Hal and Minnie's legs. "It does a lot for our sex lives, and...you two are open-minded, right?"

Minnie and Hal both nodded. "Sure, I mean...yeah," Minnie said. Judy could tell that they were a little uncertain as to what she was about to do, or say, a little off-balance. Perfect.

"See, I tend to...take charge, in the bedroom." That's why Mark's so quiet, she thought. He's already half in trance just from the anticipation. "We're not into whips and chains or anything," because I don't need them, she added privately, "but I definitely get a kick out of telling Mark what to do under the covers, and he likes a woman who knows what she wants." Judy adjusted her position subtly, making sure she was in contact with both Minnie and Hal's body without making it obvious. "Hypnosis just kind of...adds to that."

"Ooh," Minnie said, giving a little giggle and a mock sarcastic tone to her voice that Judy was sure Minnie thought concealed her obvious excitement at the idea, "so you just look into his eyes and he becomes your slave, huh?"

Judy looked up at Minnie. She noticed that neither one was quite willing to meet her gaze. They believed that she had the power to hypnotize them, then, even if they weren't quite ready to go under. "Oh, I don't need to look into his eyes...sink, Mark." She heard a soft thump, and knew that Mark had slumped down onto the bed in a deep trance. "That's right," she said, deliberately looking at Minnie and Hal instead of her husband. "Sink deeper and deeper, now. Deeper and deeper."

"...deeper and deeper..." she heard him say. She finally turned her head to see him lying on the pillows, eyes closed, body completely relaxed. She never got tired of the way he looked in trance.

"Wow," she heard Hal say behind her. His voice had a stunned quality to it that gave Judy warm, wet tingles between her legs. She'd surprised them, confused them, given them something they weren't expecting and left them both with the growing understanding that she had the power to take them someplace deep and blissful. It was time to take the next step.

"Oh, it gets better," she said. "Trance is a naturally pleasurable state on its own, because you're so relaxed..." and Judy knew that both Minnie and Hal were hearing 'you' as them, not as Mark... "But it gets even better, because I can give suggestions that turn that relaxation into pleasure so easily." She leaned into Minnie and Hal's legs, just a little, just enough to remind them of the intimacy of her presence. "Say it, Mark."

"...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure..." Mark sighed out, his face composed in a beatific smile.

Judy turned her head back to look at Minnie and Hal. They were both staring at Mark in astonishment. In that moment, she knew they were hers, and she felt a tight, hot surge of pleasure rush through her body at the thought. "It's his mantra. He feels good whenever he says it. It makes him more hypnotized to say it, and it deepens my control over him, but he knows that those are good things, those are things that bring pleasure to him. Say it."

"...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure." Minnie and Hal couldn't take their eyes off of Mark, Judy could tell. They were amazed at the spectacle, and probably aroused by the idea, and yes, maybe a little shocked underneath it all, despite Minnie's claims of being open-minded, and the whole cumulative effect was to lock their gaze onto Mark just like he was a hypnotic focus himself.

"It feels so good, it brings so much pleasure, that he's already becoming aroused. Just those words bring him into a deeper, more erotic trance, they're so very sexy to him, so very sexy." No 'just like' about it, really. Judy didn't need pocket watches, she didn't need to tell them they were getting sleepy. She was using her hypnotized slave as a focus to hypnotize more slaves. Her nipples ached just thinking about it. "Say it, and don't stop."

"...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure..." Mark kept up the chant in a slow, even rhythm, like the beat of a metronome, like the tick of a pocket watch. "...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure..." Judy didn't need to look at him to know his cock was straining inside his pants.

"You can see it, now, how much it arouses him to say it." Minnie and Hal were still staring in slack-jawed amazement...or at least, that's probably what they thought they were doing. Judy knew better. "You can see how good it feels to say it. Every time he says it, he goes deeper, and feels better, and becomes more aroused. He wants to stroke himself so badly, every time he says it, that desire builds, but he can't stop saying it, he needs to say it, he has to say it. I've told him to say it, and..."

"...obedience is pleasure. i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure." Mark was panting now, his voice strained with arousal. "i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut...and obedience is pleasure."

"You can hear it in his voice," Judy said, watching the blank, aroused stares on the faces of the other couple, "just how good it feels to say it." Minnie's mouth twitched, just a little. "You can imagine just how good it feels to say it." Hal looked like he was about to speak, but stopped. "It's so exciting, so erotic, so blissful to say it." Judy wondered which one of them was going to break first. "You may stroke yourself whenever you want," she said, no longer even pretending that she was just talking to her husband.

"...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure. i am a deeeeply..." She imagined Mark now, pulling his cock out of his pants, working the slick pre-cum over the head as he chanted... "...hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure...i am a..." Any other night, she would be able to watch that for hours, drunk on her power over him, but tonight, with so many other fantasies coming true, she didn't even look... "Deeply hypno...ohh...tized...tranceslut and obedience is pleasure..."

Minnie's hands were twitching at her side, and Hal's cock was hard inside his jeans. "That pleasure builds now, being able to give in and say it makes so many more things possible..." She saw Hal begin to mouth the words faintly in time to Mark's chant. She was a little surprised, she'd expected Minnie to break first. "That pleasure, that arousal, that dreamy sexual heat, hear him say it and imagine feeling that yourself..." Hal's voice was audible now, and Judy clenched her thighs tightly together as she saw the expression on Minnie's face when Minnie realized her husband had gone into trance. "You can see how good it feels to say it, you know how good it feels to say it..."

"i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure..." Two voices now, chanting in unison, as Hal's fingers were already sleepily undoing his zipper. "i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut and obedience is pleasure..."

Minnie's mouth was moving, hearing her husband go deep into trance was breaking her will faster than anything Judy could do. Judy gave her the last little push she needed. "Say it, Minnie."

With a moan, Minnie began to chant the mantra right along with them, joining in as her hand slipped into the waistband of her pants. "i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure..."

"Very good. Very, very good." Judy put her hands on their thighs, just gently, just intimate contact to reinforce their mounting arousal. "And you know that you won't stop saying it when you cum, cumming just makes the words sink deeper into your mind, leaves you deeper...and more blank...and more open...and more receptive..." Each phrase was accompanied by a tiny caress of their bodies, just an extra little tick of pleasure to add to their overwhelmed minds. "So good, now...the feelings so strong, so intense..."

"i am a...deeply hypnotized...tranceslut...and obed--obedience is...p-p-pleasure..." They were struggling to keep to the chant, as their voices filled with whimpering need. Minnie and Hal built far quicker than Mark had, their arousal primed by the time spent watching Mark stroke himself. "i am...a deeply...hypno...hypnotized...oh, tranceslut..."

"Building now, so close, so strong, and you know you're going to come sooo hard..." Judy was squeezing her own thighs together rhythmically now, feeling her own orgasm build. "You're going to cum so hard, and you're going to keep saying it, letting it sink in even deeper, letting yourself go even deeper, feeling so good, so happy...almost there, now..." She watched them playing with themselves, fixing the image in her mind, never wanting to forget this moment... "NOW. Cum now. Cum now." Judy felt her own body slide over the edge as she said it.

"i am aaaaah..." Hal's cum splattered onto Judy's arm where it rested on his thigh, warm and wet on her body. Beside him, Minnie's chant temporarily degenerated into mindless grunts of ecstasy as her orgasm hit. It was everything Judy had ever dreamed of, and she came so hard as she watched them lost in obedient rapture, came even harder as she saw them relax and heard their voices steady once more, came again and again as she imagined the rest of the night, and all the nights to come...

"...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure...i am a deeply hypnotized tranceslut, and obedience is pleasure..."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,754 Followers