Saying Goodbye Ch. 02

Story Info
When a farewell dampens the relationship.
3.2k words
4.48
16.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers

"Hi there."

I open my eyes to see Charlotte standing over me. She has a lit cigarette in one hand a half-empty bottle of Evian in the other. I watch as she takes a drag and then a swig. Drag. Swig. She's wearing a bathrobe that barely contains her breast and every move she makes is like a magic trick. Now you see them, now you don't. Another drag. Tits. A swig. No tits. It's absolutely mesmerizing.

"Hello?"

"Sorry." I manage. "Did I fall asleep?"

"It's okay. But you need to get cleaned up."

"Oh ok. Is Brad coming?

"No. I told him I wanted to be alone tonight."

I'm relieved. Before tonight, we hadn't done anything since Charlotte started seeing Brad and it was far too soon to be sneaking around. It would have been too weird.

"I should probably get going anyways," I say.

"You don't want to talk about what just happened?" Charlotte sits on the bed next to me. I notice she avoids the wet spots.

"Um...which part?" I deliberately look down at the darkened sheets.

"I guess we got out of hand." She says as she follows my gaze.

"Yea, sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. Probably best not to talk about that."

"We don't have to talk about it." She takes another drag, another swig. I get a better view of the peep show now that she's sitting. "But you seemed to like it. It wasn't gross?"

I don't know how to tell her, but the truth is, I loved it. I think if it had been anybody else, I would have punched them in the face. But with Charlotte. I don't know. Not only did it not feel gross, it somehow felt right. It's like when we pull each other so close that every part of our bodies are touching. I like the idea of having every inch of my body covered in Charlotte. Enveloped. Drowned.

As I think all of this, I start blathering without meaning to. This kind of thing isn't unusual when I'm around her.

"When you did it. It's like every part of me is being touched at the same time. It feels as if you're kissing every part of my body. It's not gross. Not at all. Maybe it should be, but I don't feel that way. It just makes me want more. I want to be covered with you. It's like every pore is thirsting for you. For your juices. I want. I want it...all over me...every part of me. I can't get enough. I want you all over me."

Charlotte finishes the bottle as she listens to my babble. She lies down next to me and says, "That's sweet baby. You still need a shower." Charlotte has a smile on her lips as she says this last bit, not seeming to mind at all that I need to get cleaned up. I pull her in, the thought of sex no longer on my mind. It's all about being together now and I enjoy the moment. The quiet familiarity. The warmth of her body. The sweetness of her embrace.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Huh?" I mumble this, not quite hearing her voice. It sounds as if it's coming from very far away. My brain isn't able to function when she's snuggled against me like this. Charlotte has this amazing ability to make me feel completely relaxed and even as I think this, I start to nod off again.

"Let me help you clean off."

"What?" I ask. I'm more awake now, feeling the mattress shift beneath me. I open my eyes to see Charlotte stepping out of her robe and tossing it on the floor. The peep show is over. She's completely naked.

"You're cock is still covered with cum, baby."

"Charlotte, what -."

She's on top and straddling me long before I have a chance to finish my sentence. I'm still soft and after the orgasm I just experienced, I'm nowhere near ready to go again. When my friends talk about their women being needy, they're complaining about excessive shopping or dinners out. Charlotte, on the other hand, is needy in a way that makes you wish you had a second dick.

She inserts a finger in my mouth and without thinking, I immediately begin to suck. As I do, I feel the warmth of her pussy bearing down on my soft cock as she starts to grind. I so desperately wish I can get hard again. I ache to be back inside of her. To pump more of myself into her. I want this so badly. The warmth of her pussy is so inviting, so, so...wet?

I look up and as I do, I see her lifting up. Just a bit. Just enough for me to feel a trickle of hot fluid on my cock. I suck harder on her finger as she inserts a second, and then a third.

Charlotte's eyes glaze over with a dreamy look and I suddenly realize that my cock has come back to life. Not just a little bit. Not just semi-hard. It's a full-on rager. It aches. It pushes against her crotch in a way that is somehow painful and pleasant at the same time. I try to adjust. To maneuver myself into her; but instead she teases me. Her pussy moves this way and that. She pulls her fingers from my mouth and slowly put them in hers. The move is so provocative, so sexy, for a second, I just watch her suck on her own fingers; the thought of being inside of her temporarily forgotten. My imagination replaces those finger with my cock. I'm suddenly aware of just how hard I'm ramming myself between her legs. Grinding up as she grinds down. Each thrust a painful reminder of how sore I am and that I don't care.

"Wait." She says. "I'm not done."

I don't know what she means but just as I start to protest, she scoots herself up. Her wet pussy is centered over my stomach and I feel the warmth of it just above my bellybutton. My cock, now freed, springs painfully upward like some pornographic jack-in-the-box.

"You like this." She says. It's a statement, not a question. "My juices made you hard again."

"Yes baby."

"Yes baby what?"

"Yes I like it. I fucking loved it. Now please. I need to be back inside you."

"No."

"Please?"

"When I'm done. But I've been saving it up for you." Her voice goes from a sweet tease to a coquettish whine. She bites her bottom lip and continues, "I needed to go so badly." She stretches out the last two words, half-imitating, half-mocking a valley girl. "But I held it in."

"Yeah?"

Charlotte nods, still biting that lip as if she were in the principal's office. "I had to go so badly but kept it all inside. All for you."

"Baby, what are you...

"You ready for me to clean you off?"

"Baby, I --"

I don't get a chance to respond. Instead, I feel the moisture of her pussy as she presses down hard against my stomach. It's warm and silky and wet. And then, without warning, a lot more than wet. A burst of hot fluid suddenly pushes down on my skin. It spills out and streams across my body. I feel the warmth pooling on both sides of me. Fluid runs down my inner thighs and I feel it snaking towards the crack of my ass. It's everywhere.

I didn't think it could get any better than her hot spray on my cock, but the jet against my stomach is unbelievable. As it hits my skin, it awakens every pore. Every cell. It's as if my very skin is coming to life with her warmth.

"Oh my God," I gasp, barely managing to get the words out. My cock is far past the point of aching and I try to reach for it. It feels like it'll spontaneously combust if I don't do something. But as Charlotte slows down to a trickle, she knocks my hand away, denying me self-gratification.

Just as I think it's over, she arches her back, lifting her pussy. She plants one hand behind her for leverage and places the other hand between her legs, stroking furiously. From this angle I get a beautiful view of Charlotte playing with her pussy as it rises off my stomach.

"Watch me," she says.

As if I was capable of doing anything else. The whole experience is so strange. So exotic. And so goddamn sexy. It's like a wet dream. Literally.

Everything seems to be in slow motion. Her frantic strokes become more deliberate. I can see individual droplets dripping from her pussy. Her cries become a distant echo somewhere in the back of my mind. "Tell me you want it," she whispers.

"I want it baby. I want IT."

As I say this, the hand on her pussy stops moving. For a second, just one fraction of a second, our eyes lock in perfect understanding. My hands dig into the flesh of her thighs. Waiting. Willing for this to happen.

In what I can only imagine will be a scene that plays out over and over in my mind for the rest of my life, I stare in stunned silence. I see her chest tighten as she holds her breath. I see her eyes squeeze shut. I see the muscle in her biceps flex as her entire body waits in anticipation. And then,

Charlotte lets go.

I watch as a gush of liquid sails through the air. Sweet relief washes over Charlotte's face for an instant just before it contorts again with the onset of her orgasm. It seems to grip her entire body. When the hot shower finally hits me, it's pure ecstasy.

If it felt unbelievable on my stomach, then the hot spray across my chest is nothing short of orgasmic. The feeling is indescribable. Helpless to please myself, I can only watch. Charlotte seems to sense this and arches her back even further, enough for me to grind my cock into her ass. I'm both grateful and frustrated at the same time, but that tends to be Charlotte's MO. She likes a good tease. I respond by digging my fingers deeper into her thighs and content myself with watching.

The gush turns into a steady stream and then the stream turns into a trickle. As the orgasm racks through her body, it causes her flow to stop and start. Stop and start. It's as if she's alternating one kind of release with the other.

It reminds me of the times I cum on her chest in just the same way. Pulsating shots, one at a time until her chest is entirely covered. It's only fair that she gets to do that now. And it suddenly is clear to me why she gets so excited to have me pull out when the time comes. Watching her release is incredibly erotic, even if it isn't exactly cum.

Charlotte slumps over, planting both hands on the sides of my head for support. Her still-damp hair tickles my face and the smell of her shampoo is a stark contrast to the raw and dirty scent around me. When she is finally able, she opens her eyes and smiles down at me.

A strand of hair covers my eye and she brushes it from my face. It's a loving stroke. An affectionate one. When she is composed enough to speak, she glances back to look at my cock and says, "Now you can jerk off."

Charlotte stands up on the bed and I can't tear my gaze away from that pussy. I've described it as dripping wet in the past but that was always an exaggeration. Hyperbole. This time, her pussy is literally dripping. She turns herself around and sits back down on my chest. With her ass in my face, she leans forward grabbing my ankles. Charlotte knows that I love nothing more than playing with her ass, so this must be my reward.

I scoot down to get at it just as I start to feel warmth around my cock again. This time, it's her mouth and tongue. I prop myself up to begin licking her ass and we sixty-nine. Her mouth on my cock, my tongue in her ass.

I don't know how long we stay like this but after Charlotte cums a second time, I drop my head back down on the pillow. My tongue is exhausted, feeling like an overused battering ram. Charlotte lifts her head up to look back at me and says, "Why'd you stop?"

"I just a need a second baby."

"You shouldn't have stopped."

"What are you going to do about it?" I tease. It's a bad habit of mine and by now, I should just know better. Instead of responding, Charlotte leans forward, ass high, and squirts on me again. I see it come out of her in hot, clear stream that drenches me. When it stops, I feel the tugging on my cock as she continues her oral work. How can she do so many things at once?

Once again I feel the warmth of her fluid on my skin and trace its path down the sides of my body. My mind reels. A part of me knows that it is wrong and somehow, it doesn't matter. It feels so good and so right. It feels so...Charlotte.

"Put that tongue back in my ass, NOW."

Charlotte doesn't give me a choice. Instead of waiting for a response, she sits up on my face, smothering me with her entire ass. She pulls her cheeks apart for me and once again, I find my tongue buried deep inside of her. I can feel her pussy dripping on my chin and before I know what is happening, I sense another stream of liquid down the length of my body. How much water did she drink? From the slopping sounds, I can tell she is playing with her pussy, purposely splashing to cover every inch of me while pleasuring herself at the same time.

I dig my face deeper shoving my tongue as far as it will go. I taste her ass and the sweetness that lies just beyond the rim. I go further, hooking my arms on her thighs and pulling down as far as I dare. My nose takes in deep draws of air between her up and down motion. I remind myself to breathe and as I do, I take in her scent. All of her. Her ass, her pussy, everything.

When she finally gets off. My face. Charlotte lies down next to me as if nothing happened. My body is completely soaked and I have no doubt that the taste on my lips isn't just the sweet taste of her ass. She props herself up on one elbow and whispers very purposefully in my ear, "Don't ever piss on me again. Not unless you want me to cover you like a slut."

She's clearly switched out of her valley girl mode and is dangerously close to sounding like Mistress Charlotte. Despite all of our sexual exploration, S&M is not something we've ever explored, but she starts talking like this when she's really horny. "Did you like being a little slut? Show me how much my little slut liked it."

My left hand immediately shoots down and wraps around my cock. Even now, I am surprised at how wet it still is. How wet everything is. It makes it easy to go fast and I pump with all the fury of a sex-starved lunatic. A few times I get close, but Charlotte knows me well enough to know when to place her hand over mine; slowing my rhythm. As I continue playing with myself, Charlotte kisses me with more passion and intensity than I have ever known. She's clearly not planning on this night ending anytime soon.

Charlotte's hand slips down past my cock and sneaks towards my ass. I know what she wants and I know I won't be able to fight her off. I don't even try. Like a good slut, my legs spread compliantly, letting her probing finger find the dark spot between my ass cheeks. It doesn't take her well-practiced hands long and before I know it, she has two fingers deep inside of me. I continue to stroke myself as she watches and her fingers match my rhythm. When I get to the point where I'm worried I won't be able to exert any self-control, Charlotte says, "Stop."

I do what she tells me and even though I take my hand away, she leaves her fingers inside of me. We lay like that for what seems like a long time; though I would have happily stayed that way for the rest of the night. Charlotte does that to me. She has an amazing way of making me want whatever I'm getting. And believe me, I liked what I was getting.

Finally she says, "I'm all nasty again. I'm getting back in the shower." With that, her fingers slip out of me without so much as an explanation. She sits up with her back to me and after a moment, she turns her head. She's sucking on her fingers. Those fingers. Oh My God.

"You should come," she says and heads for the bathroom.

It takes me a second to understand that she means I should join her in the bathroom. I'm up as I hear the water kick on and glance back at our mess. It looks more like a swimming pool than a bed and that thought makes me smile.

Instead of being in the shower, I see Charlotte bent over the tub, checking the temperature of the water accumulating inside of it. The rushing water makes it easy for me to sneak in and she doesn't hear me. Without thinking, I immediately get on my knees behind her and begin licking. I don't go straight for the prize. Instead I quietly drop to the floor and begin kissing the back of her thighs. Wet, sloppy kisses that make her gasp, at first in surprise and then, delight. I work my way up to her ass cheeks and then begin getting more aggressive, using more teeth. I suck and nibble my way across the entire area of her round ass, making sure I cover every inch. As I do, Charlotte bends over even further and with one hand, pulls aside one cheek to give me better access. I refuse her and instead, tease her ass with more kisses and more nibbles.

Everywhere but the spot she wants.

I notice her frustration mounting with each lick, and Charlotte begins moving her middle towards my tongue; only to have me begin licking the other side.

"C'mon, baby, give me what I want." She leans over even further, using both hands now to expose her perfectly puckered and gorgeous hole. Because I am in an either a playful mood, or completely masochistic; I abruptly get up, position my cock, and let loose with a gush of hot spray that has been building up inside of me. It hits her exactly in the spot that I intend and I move even closer to let her feel the jet. Not in uneven, orgasmic squirts; but a steady stream that flows out of me like a hose.

TBC.

twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers