Saying Stay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her shiver as I sucked her right breast into my mouth, or at least as much as my lips would permit. The warm flesh topped with spring sweat was like a delicacy to me, and I ran my tongue around her nipple, more stiff granite than a part of her soft swelling body, and those big veiny aureolae. Dawn hissed with appreciation at the oral attentions, and did the same when I moved to her other breast. Part of me just wanted to bury myself in the valley between her cleavage and rest there for hours, but Dawn had other plans.

My cock was brushing up against the rough denim of her pants, but she was quickly shifting, pulling the jeans down around her ankles. Of course, the two of us balanced at the edge of the bed was rather precarious, and we were soon tumbling down in a crazy twirl of body and limbs. Somehow she managed to get her remaining items of clothing off and wind up on top at the same down, pinning my arms down.

Dawn leered down at me like a lioness. Her nude body fulfilled all the promises her clothed one had made. Between her legs was a tuft of dark hair, marking the entrance of her womanhood and pointing straight at my erect cock. She drew a condom that she had in her pocket and rolled it down across my dick, raising a coy eyebrow as she did so. And then, in an almost matter-of-fact manner, she sank herself down on me.

Dawn let out a long breath as her pussy engulfed my cock, like she had been holding it until this moment. Maybe she only felt truly relaxed with a cock in her. Her cunt was warm and shockingly tight, seeming to almost mold itself to the contours of my cock. She slowly lowered herself more and more onto my shaft, each successive half-notch cranking up the pleasure in my body until I was about to burst. Finally, when our pelvises touched and I was fully inside her, I had to let it out.

I let out a long primal moan. "Aw fuck that feels good."

Dawn giggled. She was a short girl -- probably not much more than five feet -- so as our sexes entwined her head lay against my chest. "See, I told you we should be doing this."

"Dawn, from now on I'm going to do everything you say."

"Oooh, that sounds fun. I'm gonna hold you to it."

She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, squatting on my cock, and began to fuck me in earnest. Her humping motions were short but quick, and with every thrust her pussy clamped down on my cock and sent a jolt of pure ecstacy through my system. I tried to thrust back, but Dawn was firmly in the driver's seat, and enjoying every minute of it. As her hips pulsed against mine I could hear her whispering a stream of obscenities and occasionally quivering with the joy coursing through her.

She leaned back to ride me fully, sitting up on my cock. From this angle I penetrated even deeper within her, her warm and needy cunt swallowing up as much as it could. Dawn brought herself down upon me in desperate, forceful thrusts. Her heavy breasts bounced along with her ponytail, and her whole body in motion was almost hypnotizing. I lifted up a hand to grab one of those tits, then trailed it down her side to the junction between her legs.

When I strummed her clit she positively squealed. Her tight insides were rapturous, but somehow her cry of pleasure gave me a special, different kind of bliss. I continued rubbing her pearl, and she just kept bringing herself harder and harder down on my cock until she threw herself back further and let out a cry. "Oh fuck.... oh fuck, Mike, I'm gonna come..."

The view was gorgeous, looking up through the valley between her breasts to see her face pinched with pleasure. She let out a loud "FUCK!" grinding back and forth around my hardness as she quite visibly came. That was it. All of my hesitancy and passivity was gone, and I was a pure animal, one of two in that bed rutting barbarically.

I threw myself forward, pinning Dawn against the edge of my bed. The expression on her face was a mixture of shock and elation as her orgasm was still coursing through her. I pressed her legs back until they were almost over her head and just started madly thrusting inside her. I was addicted to the steaming feel of her cunt, and nothing was going to stop me from having it. Dawn certainly didn't seem to be in the mood to do so, grabbing my back and encouraging me to fuck her harder. And I did so.

My orgasm came on me suddenly, and then I was spurting into the condom, my frenzy replaced by pure elation. I thrust weakly into Dawn a few more times, her body seeming like just a balled-up pile of warm flesh beneath me, and fell back. Dawn promptly rolled forward into a sitting position, looking like she had just woken up from a good dream.

"Damn," she said. "Who'd have thought you had a good lay in you after all, Mikey?"

"Dawn."

"What, you don't like Mikey?"

"It's just..." I felt a kind of post-orgasmic guilt I hadn't had since adolescent masturbation, or at the latest spurting prematurely against a teenage girlfriend. "I mean, I don't know if we should."

She crawled back up to where I was laying, my head against the pillow, and put a shushing finger over my mouth. "Shh. We can talk about it in the morning. Right now, get some sleep."

And so I did. Maybe I was just exhausted, or maybe I really was getting in the habit of doing whatever she said -- that seemed like an easy way to drift. But the last thing I saw before I fell asleep was Dawn putting her clothes back on, her ponytail swinging back and forth behind her like a dog's tail wagging.

--

I was woken in the middle of the night by a press of warmth by my side, interrupting a dream about a house like this but with a labrynth in the basement full of cackling witches in station wagons. Once my senses began to slowly return, I wondered if Dawn had come back for another round. The arm across my chest felt different from hers... leaner and harder, somehow more masculine.

I forced my eyes open and saw Simon laying beside me, looking at me with a bemused expression. He had climbed into my bed naked from the waist up, with a set of pyjama bottoms his only apparel.

"Jesus," I said. "Nobody here has any concept of personal space."

"You seem to have enjoyed that earlier," said Simon.

I realized that I was still nude, having been too tired out by the athletics with Dawn to throw on a pair of boxers before vanishing into sleep. I rushed for sheets, but of course I still hadn't unpacked them yet. So I ended up turning over to try and hide my dick, which really only made things worse.

Simon giggled. "It's okay. It's just a cock, man." He ran his hand along my back, tracing my spine from my shoulderblades all the way down to...

"Simon," I said not moving. "I don't want this to come out wrong but... I'm not gay."

"Well, neither am I," he said, petting my ass. His touch brought up guilty flares under my skin. I didn't feel repulsed, just kind of anxious -- the pit in my stomach was nerves, not nausea.

I rolled over to face him, deciding that he had already seen my cock by now, and at this rate so would everyone else in the house. "I mean, I don't like men. I'm flattered, really, but..."

His warm fist closed abruptly around my soft cock. "It's just a handjob, Mike. Don't overcomplicate things. Everything's gonna be alright." His voice was soft and somehow convincing.

I wanted to say something, to pull away like I knew I should -- like I had always pictured myself doing in this circumstance -- but I didn't move. There was something entrancing about the slow tug of his hand, molding my cock like clay into a harder shape. In a way I was shocked when I began to feel myself haraden in his hands, but the soft caress of his gentle fingers was a genuinely good feeling, as much as it sent that kind of dark panicked guilt, that of the pubescent classroom erection, to my head.

Simon ran his hand along my shoulders and my sides, as though he was appraising me for auction. He muttered something unintelligible but positive-sounding under his breath. My legs were shaking. My cock was as stiff as a steel bar.

He smiled softly and began stroking faster and more forcefully. My cock, still slick with Dawn's juices, let his hand glide along smoothly. Simon seemed like he knew all the things I did on my own -- stopping at the head to tug it with just a few fingers, running his thumb along the foreskin to spread my precum around, alternating between tight and loose grip -- and was repeating it to me. Girls never did those things. Despite myself, jolts of unadulterated pleasure were shooting through me. It felt... fun. Not wrong or weird, just fun.

I looked at Simon, my eyes travelling down from his exhilarated grin to his hard chest, the supple muscles pulsing with a kind of feline strength. It was a body I thought I could get used to, and certainly wasn't repulsed by. Of course, that may just have been because his hand was picking up speed on my cock, now rubbing it up and down with a determined goal.

I was on the edge, and shocked to find myself there. It felt vaguely uncomfortable to be in this position with another man and so turned on, but my cock was unconflicted, and at the moment it was the tyrannical ruler of my body and mind. I felt my orgasm amassing at the base of my dick, and knew that at this point it was unstoppable.

"Simon..." I said, testing out the unfamiliar name on my lips. "I'm about to..."

He nodded and shifted in a little. He took a long, slow lick of my nipple, a glimpse of wet heaven that made me realize why girls liked it so much when I did it to them. And then I was jerking and spurting in his hand, a soft cry escaping from my body. The first jet of cum hit Simon's chest, and the others stained my sheets.

Simon kissed me on the lips. "See, now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He scooped up the cum that had landed on his chest and licked it off his fingers. "Tasty. I swear, with mister-manly-hetero Josh being the only guy around, I haven't been with a man in a while."

I opened my mouth to protest that I too was "mister-manly-hetero", but I thought it would sound hollow at the moment.

He rolled out of bed. I could see that his pants were tented, but he made no more advances. "Good night, Mike. See you in the morning."

And I fell back asleep, vaguely wondering if this had all been a dream.

--

In the morning, I was at first disoriented, finding myself in a strange bedroom with a too-low ceiling staring down at me. It took me a moment to remember the move, and a moment more to remember last night's activities. They were still behind the nocturnal haze in my mind, but they were real -- the wet and sticky spots on my bed testified to that.

I slid a t-shirt on and staggered out to the downstairs washroom, only to find it occupied, the sound of a shower running. My head was heavy and I felt completely unable to face anyone right now, but my bladder insistently needed emptying. So I trudged upstairs. I tried to be stealthy, but the creak of the floorboards ruined any attempt at that.

On the ground floor, half of the house -- Simon, Julia, Padma and Dawn -- were sitting around eating breakfast, meditating over bowls of cereal or frozen waffles. When I came into view, they all turned to me and smiled, like creepy children in a horror movie.

"What?" I said.

"You know," said Padma. "Everyone comes in here saying they don't want any part of our weird free love stuff. And everyone changes their mind eventually."

"But you," said Julia. "I think you backtracked so quickly you broke the sound barrier."

I flushed with embarassment, but in their laughter -- and even my embarassment -- was a kind of acceptance. And I was beginning to think that maybe my initial repulsion to their ideas was unfair. After all, last night had been many things, but the foremost among them was pleasurable.

"It's just like I told you," said Padma. "You're going to fit right in."