Saying Thank You

Story Info
A woman wakes her lover with a bit of oral pleasure.
998 words
4.43
14k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is for a certain Englishman who has peaked my interest and given me a bit of inspiration. I hope you enjoy my little story for you...just close your eyes...and imagine.**

It is late...past the time when many should be sleeping and almost the time when many are awaking to start their day. I am awake, but drowsy. I slowly stretch in bed, reaching for that cool spot on the sheets underneath the blankets with my foot. You are next to me, sleeping peacefully. I brush a wayward hair off your forehead and smile at the innocence of your face while you slumber and then I chuckle to myself because only hours earlier, that innocent face was buried between my thighs as I gripped your hair and arched my back, calling your name in pure, unbridled ecstasy. You were so giving earlier, taking care of my needs, wants, desires, selflessly placing your own aside to see the look of bliss on my face. I feel the need to reciprocate the attention paid me earlier with a bit of special attention for you. I know it is late. I know you have to get up for work in the morning.

But I don't care.

I slip under the covers, as quietly as possible so as not to disturb you from your deep sleep. You are on your back, lucky for me, as access to your ever pleasing maleness is easy and all it will take is a shift of a bed sheet to obtain the prize I am aiming for. My touch is soft, almost feather like as I reach for you. You stir briefly and I pause, not wanting you to wake up and spoil the surprise I have waiting for you. A few minor adjustments on my part and I am situated perfectly. I lean down, lightly kiss the head of your cock, flick the tip with my tongue. Then, still with the lightest of touches, I lift the slightly flaccid, but nonetheless satisfying, member and begin to wrap my already moistened lips around it. You moan slightly in your sleep and shift your legs. I apply light suction, more saliva, and begin to suck you fully into my warm, moist mouth. While you are not completely hard, I can take you into my throat with ease, as there is not resistance, ans I do that, making sure that you feel the length of my tongue along your shaft. you moan again, this time a little louder and I feel your legs move restlessly again.

I suppress a smile because I know you are dreaming of what I am doing. I continue my ministrations and I feel your cock begin to grow in my mouth. I increase the speed, the suction, and add slight pressure from my hands. Your hand moves to the back of my head and I know you are awake. You start to talk, to ask me what I am doing but I squeeze your thigh and you know not to say a word, but to simply lay back and enjoy me enjoying you.

I feel your fingers curl in my hair and you spread your legs. You throw the sheets off of my and I feel your eyes watching me as I please you with my lips and tongue. I slowly draw your cock out of my mouth, leaving just the head in and swirl my tongue around, tasting the fluids that have already started to leak out.

Salty...

I begin to suck your cock with a voraciousness that I usually save for our more wild love-making sessions. But this one is for you. I am not getting you as hard as I can so we can fuck like pornstars into the dawn. I want you to cum, to have this release all to yourself. I want to give this to you since you already gave me so much earlier. Your legs grow restless again and you press my head closer into your cock, forcing me to swallow you and I choke a little bit and push back. I go slower for a minute, regaining my breath and looking up at you to see the slight smirk on your face because you know that you made me gag a little bit and for some reason that amuses you.

I smile around your cock and take you back into my mouth completely, feeling the head of your cock touch the back of my throat, then forcing you down and you inhale sharply. You did not expect this sensation to be willingly given. I draw off of you, smile, lick my lips, and then take you into my mouth again.

Faster...faster...I stroke you as I work you over with my mouth and you begin to moan low in your throat and I feel your balls start to tighten up as you prepare to climax. I feel you grab my shoulder, squeezing me to let me know you are close...closer...your fingers dig into my skin and then you cum. Your hips raise slightly from the bed and you become still. I hold you in my mouth and swallow, taking your cum into me and savoring this moment. I draw my lips off of your cock, making sure there is nothing left to drip off...or out...

I roll off the bed, grab a drink of juice, brush my teeth and climb back into bed. You are breathing heavy and you look at me, your eyes slightly glazed over, and you grin.

"What was that for?" you whisper, your adorable accent thick in your orgasm induced sleepiness.

"Because you are you...and you are amazing" I whisper back. I lean in, brush a kiss across your lips, snuggle in, and lay my head on your shoulder. My eyes are heavy now and I can finally sleep. You wrap your arms around me and together we drift off again in the dim light of the new morning.

Peaceful.

Satiated.

Happy.