Saying Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Do you want that?"

"More than you can imagine."

"You know, dad, I have a feeling in my heart right now. I feel strong, like I could take on the world. Do you know why?"

"No, why?"

"Because I was so afraid of making love to you. So afraid of letting you in this close. But I won over my fear, and that feels so good. The stuff you talk about. It's scary. Like the dentist. I know it's safe, because I do trust you. But it's still scary. I want to win over that fear too. So…here we go…yes. Yes, I will. You lead and I'll follow."

"But how far, baby? How far? What if I bring you a man, and leave the room? What if I bring you a woman? What if I turn you over for the night to several men? What if they're a band of big, hardened bikers or something?"

"Uuh…"

"And how rough can you take it, even from me? Can you take it tied down? Will you cry if I deep throat you? If I call you ugly names? If someone else does, someone who means it? Can you take a spanking? Can you take a whip? Excitement though degradation? Pleasure through pain?"

"Whoa, dad. I don't know…"

"…No, hush, listen to me. Look at me. Look into my eyes. Trust, remember? You have to trust me, sweetie. Always trust me to know what is good."

"Um…ok. I mean yes."

"You see. I don't want to only penetrate your body. I want to penetrate your soul. I don't want any part of you kept from me, Laurie. And no part of me will be kept from you. We will be one, bound forever together by our love and our secret. I need to explore your sex, both physically and mentally. To discover where your limits are, and rediscover my own. You mother and I did, but it was so long ago. I need to see how much of a sexual creature I can make you, just like I made her once, see what triggers the most intense reactions in you. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Do you?"

"Yes. Yes I understand."

"Then will you let me take you there? Will you obey me? Will you trust me to guide you? Will you let me shape you?"

"I…oh daddy, I..."

"That's not the word, Laurie. Say the word. Say it!"

"Yes! Yes, oh yes! Anything daddy. Anything at all."

"Oh, baby girl. I love you so."

"I love you too. Hey, dad?"

"Yes?"

"You're, um, hard again."

"Why, I do believe you're right. And it's still deep in your sweet cunt, right where it belongs. Hold on to something, because I'll last much longer this time. Have you ever fingered your ass?"

"Never."

"Then get ready for something new."

"Yes, daddy."

"Aah. 'Yes'. I love that word!"

12