Scared Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers

Lunch arrived soon after that. I ate and drank robotically, put the tray back the slot, and passed out on the bunk. I slept soundly until I heard the supper tray arrive. It was a slight upgrade: Salisbury steak, fried potatoes, spinach casserole, a pear, a piece of chocolate cake, and the inevitable Ozarka water. I polished it off, took a major and surprisingly satisfying dump, and then brushed my teeth and washed my face again.

I had just about drifted off to sleep again when the door clanged open and Monty ushered in three other inmates in maroon jumpsuits, and then loudly locked the door behind him. I immediately checked out their inmate numbers: two were coded for the oral plus anal option, with heavy domination, and the third was a paying trusty, who would do what Monty told him to. I was almost trembling with anticipation, wondering what Monty was talking about when he said 'dream come true'. Despite my excitement, my brain still functioned well enough to recall their files: The red headed inmate was a federal judge from upstate New York, and the blonde one was a grocery store owner from Utah. The trusty was a former embezzler from Puerto Rico.

As usual Monty was in charge. "You guys are here to observe some amazing cock sucking techniques first. If you learn a tenth of what you see you will be much better than you were earlier this morning. After that, our oral virtuoso here will get to help me make Red's dream come true! Off with those suits, inmates, and on your knees. Juanito, you strip off and just stand there a minute."

Being naked on my knees in front of Monty seemed almost normal now, and certainly had some recent and positive associations for me. The red headed judge had apparently already become familiar with Monty's monster cock, and was looking at it fondly. But the grocery store guy was doing an even more astonished imitation of my earlier slack jawed stare, but he was drooling already. Monty laughed. "You watch and learn and maybe I'll let you suck it tomorrow!"

With that he leaned forward and touched his cock to my lips, and my response had already been programmed in, and I went for it, hungrily. My intensity surprised me, and I had to tell myself to slow down and use all my newly acquired tricks. I put my hands behind me as if they were still handcuffed, and methodically licked every part of Monty's cock, using just the tip of my tongue. Then, I used my whole tongue to lick his balls just as thoroughly, and then alternately sucked them in and out of my mouth.

Jaunito was moved to comment "El chupete sumpremo, ese!"

Monty laughed. "You ain't seen nothing yet, hombre'."

I took that as my cue. After a high speed tongue tease right on and slightly into the slit at the end of Monty's cock, I tried to relax my jaw and go for getting as much of it in my mouth as I could. I think I set a new personal record. I paused and looked up to see that every eye in the cell was on me, and I kind of liked it. I pushed down a fraction of an inch more, and then slowly moved back out, using my tongue all around as I did so. Monty sighed, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the judge moving his mouth to imitate my actions. I repeated the routine, not able to get it any deeper, but going back to the same depth and adding some suction and the occasional very gentle tooth contact. Monty drew in a deep breath at that new wrinkle.

I gradually accelerated my pace, and noticed that Jaunito was rocking himself back and forth as if his cock was in my mouth instead of Monty's. I wasn't opposed to that, personally, as long as I got to finish Monty off first. That first little sluice of clear fluid triggered me to maximum excitement, and I felt my pulse pound in my ears and also in my now maximum erection. It felt great. I remembered Monty's preferences from before and left out the twisting and left to right moves and concentrated on sucking hard and getting more pressure and friction on his cock. I got almost instant feedback, as that thick and syrupy dribble began, and I began to drool. Monty began that almost sub audible groan, and I felt it through his cock as much as I heard it.

I felt the head of the big cock swell and that little snap like a jack knife, and I knew what was coming, and I wanted it. I stopped all my motion, took him out my mouth momentarily and flicked my tongue on the tube on the underside all the way down and then back up, delighting in hearing Monty groan a high pitch sound almost of protest. I looked up to see his head thrown back and his eyes closed, and then looked over and made eye contact with the Judge, who was pale as a ghost, and looking right at me. I then took Monty back into my mouth, sucked with all my strength, and got ready for something hot and sticky to happen. It did not take long.

Monty must have liked having an audience, too, because what I got, although it must have been at least his third effort of the day, was hotter and more voluminous than this morning's lovely loads. I was enchanted, and did my best to let him know I wanted it all. He did his best to give it to me. I sucked so hard that I was afraid his balls would come out the end of his cock, but he indicated no distress. He said "Yes, get it all!" through gritted teeth, and soon I was sure that I had.

Jaunito was moved to comment again. "Bicho mate!"

Monty laughed. "If that means drains my balls completely, then you are right!"

I kept up my motions, changing to a little more teasing routine, concentrating on keeping Monty hard and getting him back to a full erection again. Maybe the audience did stimulate him, because I was getting a very good response. As I remembered from before, he was not quite as big or quite as hard, but my professorial opinion was that it was still in the top 1 percentile.

He looked over at the Judge, who was absolutely mesmerized, still staring off into space, and chuckled. "He did you a good turn too, Red, because I will be a just a little softer and not quite as big in a few minute when I make you dreams come true. He put his hand on my head. "Man that's good work!" Then he almost reluctantly popped it out of my mouth. I was certainly reluctant to let it go.

"Okay, Red! Monty moved my bunk away from the wall out into the center of the cell. "Get up on that bunk on all fours." The judge was in a trance, and he complied, looking around apprehensively. Monty moved the redheaded judge around to that his knees were very close to the foot of the bed, and laughed again. "Juanito, stand up to the side of the bed and get ready to feed Red here your fine brown enchilada! I think he's hungry for it."

The judge groaned. Jaunito's cock, although not in the same class as Monty's monster, was certainly well above average too. It was uncircumcised and as the head began to emerge from the foreskin, it did sort of resemble a thick enchilada, and the Judge did seem to like Mexican food. He groaned again, and Monty said "Let's see if you learned anything, Red." The judge actually looked thoughtful for second, and then began almost a complete playback of my treatment of Monty. He certainly had been paying attention! And Jaunito began to get bigger and harder right away.

Monty laughed again and grinned at me. "See, you set a good example and you helped your fellow inmate out!"

He grabbed the blond guy and pushed him down to his knees near the foot of the bed. "Just watch a second, Blondie!"

The judge was now lost in the task of sucking Jaunito's dick, but Monty was about to add another layer of domination for him. "Look at you on your knees sucking cock, Red, and I can tell you love it. You are a bad boy. And you know what happens to a bad boy, don't you?"

With that Monty began spanking the redhead, pretty hard. The slapping sound echoed through the little cell, and the judge's buttocks began to get very red. Then I noticed something else; the Judge now had a huge erection of his own, and his cock was as long as Monty's, just not as thick!

Monty laughed. "Oh you like getting spanked don't you Red? We are going to have to step up our efforts, aren't we?" He delivered a few more whacks, and the Judge's cock got even harder.

Monty grabbed the blonde guy by the ears, and moved his face right to the Judge's now flaming red ass. "Kiss it and make it better, inmate!" The blonde must have placed himself in right category for submission, because as he kissed the Judge's ass, he got as hard as can be.

Monty stepped up to the foot of the bed, standing just to the side of the blonde ass kisser. He motioned to me, and said "Stand over on the other side opposite Jaunito there. There is something I want you to see."

I complied, and then Monty grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees on the floor, and then grabbed my neck and positioned my face right in the small of the Judge's lower back, and turned my face toward the foot of the bed. I notice two things immediately: first, the Judge's ass was covered with fine red hair, and second, Monty's cock was angry red and hard as a rock again. Whatever was about to happened was something that Monty was happily anticipating.

Monty moved forward and laid his huge cock on top of the Judge's butt, then picked it up and slapped it against the red freckled flesh, and with that big thing, it really did constitute another spanking. The Judge groaned loudly, even though his mouth was full of Jaunito's tube steak 'enchilada'.

"Okay, Blondie boy, time for you to French kiss that asshole and get it all wet and ready so I can make Red's dream come true." The blonde grocer, ever dutiful and happily submissive, stuck his chin in between the Judge's butt cheeks and began making slurping noises. In response, the Judge redoubled the slurping noises he was making on Juanito's cock. Monty looked at me and took my head in one hand and guided my mouth to his cock, and said "I suppose we should lubricate both surfaces, shouldn't we, inmate?" He didn't have to ask me twice.

The little cell was filled with loud slurping noises, and Monty had a big grin on his face. "Okay, you inmates just watch this!" Monty pulled out of my mouth.

I couldn't miss Monty's cock about six inches from my mouth and six inches from the Judge's ass, and Blondie leaned over the Judge and watched from the mirror image position on the other side. Jaunito watched just as avidly while pushing his cock in and out of the Judge's mouth. Monty put both hands on the Judge's ass and spread the buttocks with his thumbs like he was opening up a big clam. He saw I was watching intently, and said "I know you come when I come in your mouth. But what Red here is going to experience when I fuck his ass is ten times as intense. It will be by far the most amazing orgasm he has ever had in his life. Think about that. You may want to come back sometime and get the Full Monty too. But right now just watch and imagine what it would be like."

Monty maneuvered that huge cock right up the Judge's ass, and I was convinced he was never going to get it in there. But I knew intellectually that plenty of little 80 lb Asian porn stars had taken cocks just that big up the ass since they were teenagers, but still I watched trepidatiously as Monty pressed forward. The Judge made a noise just like a tiny Asian porn star as Monty pressed the issue. "Have you been doing your butt plug training like a told you to, inmate?"

The Judge popped Jaunito's cock out of his mouth momentarily and said "Yes Sir!" and then swiftly attached himself to Jaunito again. Monty began a slow motion dance that pushed a little farther into the bright red butt each time, and the Judge made whistling noises that made me think of 'the little engine that could'.

When Monty got about a halfway in, Jaunito said "Pinche culero!" then grunted and quite obviously came in the Judge's mouth. The Judge made a gurgling noise, swallowing lustily, and Monty chose that very moment to ram his cock all the way home. The judge made a noise I am quite certain that I had never heard before, anywhere, and when Monty sort of moved left and right and pushed in a little more, he made it again, even louder. Monty pulled almost all the way out, and then slowly slipped back in, and the judge made a high pitched noise, as if his ass was a violin that Monty was playing with his cock.

After about ten such strokes, Monty pulled all the way out of the Judge, grabbed the blond guys head, and fucked his mouth a few strokes, and then plunged back into the Judge's ass. It stopped my breathing completely. I almost passed out, and the sound of my own pulse was a like a jackhammer in my ears, blotting out all rational thought. I didn't consciously realize I was next, but somehow my body knew, and it shivered.

Monty pounded away at the Judge for some time, and then grabbed my head and slipped out of the Judge and into my mouth. The Judge immediately cried out "Don't stop! Don't' stop!" It took a second for it to register and then the tastes and smells on the huge cock attacked my brain and I was frozen in time. Luckily I didn't have to do much, as Monty was quite frankly fucking my mouth anyway he wanted to. As soon as I woke up and started to use my tongue on him, he popped out and back into the Judge. He alternated back and forth between the three orifices for some time, keeping the Judge right on the edge of coming. As a spectator, I could sense the incredible state that the Judge was in. I still could not wrap my mind around what it would feel like.

Suddenly I heard Monty's telltale sub audible groan, and knew what was about to happen. The Judge must have to, as he started to mumble "Please, please, please" over and over. Monty drew in a big breath and got up on his tiptoes and grunted, then shoved himself into the Judge deeper than even before. He was holding my cheek down against the Judge's ass and I could almost feel the come blasting inside there. The Judge gave a cry somewhere between a rabid dog and a bat, and then shot a huge load out the side of the bed and onto the floor. He did not breathe for at least ten seconds, and then he made a huge intake of breath like a death rattle. Monty squeezed the base of his cock, I presumed to push anything left further into the Judge, and then pulled out and stuck his cock back between my lips. I inhaled it like a thirsty man at an oasis, trying to capture any drop of fluid that was there. Meanwhile he pushed Blondie's face back into the Judge's ass and ordered him to clean that up. Blondie must have liked the idea because his cock shot a load almost as big as the Judge had.

The Judge was now muttering completely incoherently: I could not make out a word of it. Monty laughed smugly, saying, "That's the sound of a cream coming true, and I do mean coming!"

The judge was still panting like a dog on a hot day, and Monty had the rest of us get dressed. After we were all up and dressed, we helped the Judge get back into his suit, and the other two guys supported him on the way back to his cell. When the door locked behind me, I realized I had a huge erection, and I jerked myself off, reliving the sight of Monty's cock pounding in an out of that hairy red ass, and then I shot come at least two feet away, and passed out on the bed, still naked.

When I awoke I had no way to tell what time it was, but I knew it was time for me to take a piss. It was a large and happy one, and when I shook my cock afterwards it got a little bit hard and my nipples did too. I got out my 'hygienes' and cleaned up, shampooing my hair in the sink and using the soap to wash under my arms and around my groin. I made sure my ass was clean, and stuck a finger in to make completely sure. My cock got harder. Oh well, I wanted new experiences, didn't I? I brushed my teeth and used my little towel, then stretched a little bit and put my jumpsuit and my flip flops back on. Was I really leaving today?

I sat on the bunk and thought about it. I had certainly had all the experiences I expected, and then some. I was not thinking about the business right now; I was still processing all the sex and the emotions. I had certainly learned that I had some responses and desires that I never knew about before. I had seen some things that I still could not explain, but I did know what "The Full Monty" was, and why some inmates would want to come back for it. Was I one of them?

A breakfast tray appeared in the slot, and I discovered I was hungry. It held a sort of egg and sausage sandwich, a banana, some yogurt, and even a little paper carton of orange juice, in addition to the ubiquitous Ozarka water. I inhaled it all, and drank three more refilled bottles worth of water. I put it back in the slot and in a few minutes it was collected. I guess it must be about 7 AM now. What would happen between now and the noon release time? What did I want to have happen?

The door clanged open and a short but muscular man with black hair and dark brown skin came in, dressed in still another kind of khaki uniform, also with a swagger, a set of keys and a nightstick. This must be Picardo 'Mas Leche' Chingon. I think I remembered that leche meant milk, so I wondered how he got the nickname. He smiled at me, a bit wolfishly.

"Good morning, inmate! Monty sends his regards, but he has to tend to other inmates right now. Normally he picks a couple of prospects out each weekend for special attention, and I pick out two others, so usually we don't interact with the same inmates at all. But he was so complementary about your educational experience here that I wanted to meet you too. I wanted to make sure you knew that you could come back for "The Whole Enchilada" too, because Monty said you would be a natural for it!"

He began to take off his shoes. "Get out of that jumpsuit, inmate. I want to show you something."

Well, I guess I was getting a little 'bonus learning' this morning before my release, and one of the things I was about to learn, I was sure, was exactly how Picardo liked to have his release taken care of. My pulse pounded in my ears, and by the time I got my suit off, I had a pretty respectable erection myself.

Picardo had left his underwear on, saving the 'reveal' until after I was naked and on my knees. I didn't mind at all, and when he did drop his pants, I had the same kind of reaction that I did to Monty's cock: I was amazed. It was not as long as Monty's, but it was much thicker at the base, but a little smaller at the top. It was almost an equilateral triangle, with a wide base at the bottom, tapering to a smaller shaft, and then a big mushroom shaped head on top. He was not circumcised. I realized that I was fascinated with this strange looking cock. Given my recently learned skills, I quickly realized that no one could ever deep throat this thing; the base was just too thick. It would sort of naturally stop itself about half way down. But I shivered at the realization that its wedge shape would just about completely fill my mouth with cock, leaving me to work only on the head and not be able to get my tongue out onto the shaft.

By this time he had moved until it was only an inch from my mouth, and it smelled strongly of soap, trying unsuccessfully to mask a very powerful musky scent. In another second, I knew that the taste was musky and powerful too. I limbered up my tongue and explored. The taste and feel was very different that any of those I sampled yesterday. I now had a huge erection, for me at least.

He laughed. "Monty said you were a natural. Boy was he right."

He put his hands on his hips and just enjoyed my work, hopefully as much as I did. The feel and taste was excellent, if unusual, and I soon was testing the limit of how much I could take into my mouth. It was almost a perfect fit. I give myself up to it. Soon I tasted a thin and watery secretion, like Monty's but still very different. It egged me on. I took his balls in my mouth one by one, they were huge, and I could probably only get one in my mouth at a time. They were very responsive to my touch, they bounced and swelled and move around inside his scrotum. I liked them.

conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers