Scarf Party

Story Info
Complete version of all five chapters.
9.2k words
4.09
45.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,518 Followers

***********************

Copyright Oggbashan July 2006

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

***********************

I was in Julie's bad books. It doesn't matter what my offence of commission or omission was. It is enough to know that I had offended her sufficiently that she was devising ingenious ways to get back at me.

My offence wasn't bad enough to jeopardise our relationship. I love Julie. She loves me. I had upset her. That hurt me as well as her. I know that I had to earn her forgiveness. I just hoped that the earning would not be too painful. I even asked what I could do.

"Julie, please," I'd said, "I can't stand the suspense. What must I do to get you to forgive and forget?"

"Forget!" She'd snorted. "Never! I'll always remember. If you are lucky I might forgive in time, but forget? You have no chance of that, Alan."

Oops. Her pain was still raw. I shut up. I had been trying everything I could think of to improve matters. I had brought flowers, helped with the housework, washed her car, taken her out for a meal or two. Julie had accepted all that as no more than her due and not as repayment for the offence.

Several days later she kissed me impulsively. That was a good sign, or was it?

"Alan," She said sweetly, "Would you really like to make amends?"

"Yes, Julie, of course I do. I've said I'm sorry. I have tried to show how contrite I am..."

"OK, Alan. Here's the deal. You know I go to a dressmaking class every Tuesday evening?"

I nodded.

"Some of us want to try something different. It's the end of term so next week there is no class. A few of us want to meet at my flat. You know all of them – Helen, Patricia and Sandra."

"And?"

"We need a model. A male model. I thought of you."

"A model? How will being your model make you forgive me?"

"It might be uncomfortable. It will be embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as it would be if you didn't know and like all of us, but still embarrassing, which is why I thought of you. The others don't have the same hold over their boyfriends as I have over you at present."

"What do I have to do, Julie?"

"You don't have to do much. You should be showered, shaved, wear a T-shirt, sweat trousers - and your boxers because you'll be stripped to your boxers most of the time."

"When?"

"The others will arrive at half past seven, the time the class would start. You need to be here at six. I'll feed you and you'll have time to shower and shave before they arrive."

"OK, Julie. I'll do it."

"You will? Without knowing any more?"

"Yes. If I get to be forgiven, almost anything will be worth it."

That was last week. Now, Tuesday evening, I'm not so sure. Julie's meal had been a triumph. She had really shown what she could do as a cook. I was feeling great as I shaved and showered until the thought of the lamb being fattened for the slaughter came into my head. Why?

Perhaps it was because I knew the four of them. All four were very demanding ladies who ran their boyfriends on a tight leash. Julie wanted revenge. How painful could her revenge be? She had promised possible discomfort and definite embarrassment. I towelled myself dry with the feeling of unease growing.

The arrangement for the living room didn't help. The two settees were placed facing an exercise bench. I suspected that I would be modelling on that bench, but how?

Sandra was the first to arrive, carrying a small suitcase. She put it down, grabbed me and kissed me hard.

"What's that for?" I asked as I got my breath back.

"You'll find out. Julie hasn't told you yet?"

"No."

Sandra kissed me again.

"You'll get more afterwards. Just remember that."

The others also had cases. Patricia only gave me a peck on the cheek but hugged me very effectively. Helen kissed and hugged. Julie followed her and made very sure that I knew I had been kissed.

"Alan," she said, her hands still around my head, "You're mine. I'll let my friends kiss you if they want to but if you want to kiss them you have to ask me first. Is that clear?"

I would have said 'Yes' but her lips covered mine again. I nodded when I could.

I sat on the bench as the three women arranged themselves and their luggage on the two settees. Julie brought coffee for all of us.

"Alan," Julie announced, "It's time to tell you what this evening is about. We are absolute beginners at dressmaking. After one term we can't make many things, or anything complicated but we have had ideas about how to use what we can make. We're going to try those ideas on you. We'll start by drawing cards to see who has first try."

I was still in the dark. I watched as Julie shuffled a pack of cards and the four of them cut for high card. Helen won. Sandra came next, then Patricia and my Julie last.

Helen opened her case with the lid toward me.

"I think Julie has been unfair to you, Alan. She still hasn't told you what is about to happen, so I'll have to. We have been making scarves, lots of scarves. We are going to try using them on you. We will be competing with each other to see how effectively we can immobilise you with scarves. Going first isn't an advantage. Our first attempt will be to silence you. Please sit on the bench with your back to me."

I sat.

"Open wide," Helen ordered.

She stuffed a crumpled scarf into my open mouth. She wrapped another scarf around my head, tying it behind. She took a third scarf and covered my mouth and nose with a single layer, bringing the ends forward and tying it across my parted lips. The scarf over my nose carried her perfume. Despite myself I was aroused by the sense of submission to Helen's hands.

"Now try to speak or to make a noise, please Alan."

I grunted loudly. I was surprised how loud I could be. By making noises in the back of my throat I could vary the sound to make an almost intelligible 'I don't think this works'.

"Oh dear," Helen said, "I think you are right, Alan. It looks as if it should work but I can hear you and you can speak fairly clearly. I'll let you free and Sandra can try."

It took only a few seconds for Helen to remove the scarves. I hadn't been hurt or even seriously inconvenienced by her gag.

Sandra knelt beside me on the bench. I opened my mouth.

Sandra stuffed another scarf into my mouth. Her scarf was thicker than Helen's had been. She used her fingers to push it well back. She scrumpled another scarf and forced that one in as well.

The next scarf was knotted in the middle. That knot between my teeth pressed the other two scarves even deeper. Sandra tied the knotted scarf tightly behind my head. She tried to bring the ends forward again. They weren't long enough.

Sandra folded a white scarf into a rectangular pad. She placed it over my mouth and chin. That scarf was strongly perfumed with Sandra that swamped Helen's residual scent. She tied it there with another scarf behind my head. This one she could bring forward. She tied across the pad. She folded a large paisley scarf into a triangle and covered my head. She stroked it down the sides of my face before she knotted it tightly under my chin. Sandra passed the ends behind my head before knotting it again. The headscarf held the other scarves in place.

"OK, Alan. I've done. Try to make a noise, please."

I grunted. It was a faint grunt but still audible. I tried to speak as I had done when gagged by Helen. I couldn't. The scarves in my mouth were too far back and I couldn't shift them. I breathed in through my uncovered nose and grunted again. Louder this time.

"Thank you, Alan," Sandra said. "Now try shaking your head and see if you can dislodge anything. You can do anything except use your hands."

I tried. I shook my head back and forward and from side to side. The headscarf slid slightly back from my forehead. I shook harder. It slumped down the back of my hair. . My tongue worked at the knotted scarf between my teeth. It moved slightly.

"Can you make more noise now?"

I could. My grunts were louder. I tried speaking as I had before. It wasn't the same but I could make out a couple of words.

"OK, Alan. Thank you." Sandra said as she started untying the scarves. "I used six scarves to Helen's three. Left to yourself I think you could easily communicate after a couple of minutes of struggling. So far we haven't been very good at this. Perhaps you'll be better, Patricia?"

"I'm not so sure, Sandra," Patricia replied. "The scarf bondage sites make it look so simple and a cleave gag seems to silence anyone."

"That's why we are having this trial run," Julie interrupted. "It is obvious that a simple cleave gag wouldn't work. I had thought that Sandra had done enough. How anyone can be gagged when they are resisting? I can't see how it could be done."

"It could," I said now that my mouth was empty, "under threat, say with a knife or gun."

"We aren't threatening you, Alan, are we?" Helen asked.

"I am," Julie said before I could reply. "This is a punishment for him."

"Oh," Helen said. "For what?"

"For what doesn't matter," my Julie added. "After tonight Alan will have repaid me."

"I suppose it's my turn now," Patricia said reluctantly.

She stroked my hair before starting.

Again my mouth was stuffed with scarves and tied in with a knotted one. Patricia wrapped my lower face with a dark blue scarf. She tied another scarf across my forehead and, behind my head, linked it to the dark blue scarf. She rolled a scarf into a band and looped it around the sides of the knotted scarf in my mouth. Patricia took the ends up to the top of my head and pulled. The knot dragged deeper into my mouth before she fastened the knot on the top of my head.

She covered my head as Sandra had done but fed the ends of the scarf inside the scarves over my forehead and mouth before tying it under my chin.

When Patricia asked me to make a noise I could grunt as loudly as I had done at my first attempt with Sandra's gagging. When I shook my head to dislodge the gags they barely moved because of the interweaving. I could make a louder grunt. That was all.

Patricia released me.

"That was the best I could do, Alan. It is easier coming later. I could see what the others did and try something different. Maybe Julie will succeed?"

Patricia kissed my freed mouth before going to sit down again. I thought that now Julie would repay me for my mistake. The other three had been fairly gentle except when making sure that the scarves were tied tightly. Julie wouldn't be so considerate. I was right.

She started with a stiff chiffon scarf. It felt as if it was shower-resistant and it slightly scratched the inside of my mouth. As Julie pushed it in, it tried to unravel and escape from my mouth until she followed it with a thick silk scarf. She pushed the chiffon so far back in my mouth that I had a gag-reflex. Unlike the large triangles used by the others, Julie wound a very long scarf several times around my head before knotting it very tightly. Already I was feeling anxious. Would I be able to breathe when Julie had finished?

A folded triangular scarf covered my lower face to the tip of my nose. Julie measured another scarf from below my chin to the top of my head and knotted it into a loop. She forced the loop's knot under my chin and pulled the bulk of the scarf on to the top of my head. The knot dug in below my jaw.

The other three women were watching carefully as Julie stood back.

"That's a good start," she announced. "Now for my secret weapon."

My eyes opened wide as Julie unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts. Why?

She picked up a large triangular scarf from her pile. She shaped it into a halter for her breasts and tied it loosely at the back of her neck. I was startled as she jumped on me, pulled my head into her cleavage and dragged the scarf halter around my head. Her breasts were clamped around my head, smothering me. The halter held me remorselessly.

"Can you make a noise now, Alan?"

I had difficulty hearing her. My ears were covered with breasts. I tried to grunt. The chiffon in my throat strangled that attempt. I tried to speak. I couldn't. I couldn't breathe. I could feel my face reddening as I struggled for air.

"I think I win this round," I heard Julie say.

"Yes, but he can't breathe. You're smothering him."

"Am I?"

Julie eased the halter up, releasing my head enough for me to pant through my nose.

"So I was. What a shame. But he couldn't make a noise, could he?"

"No, he couldn't but I don't think you stuck to the rules, Julie," Patricia said.

"Can you make a noise now, Alan?" Julie asked.

I tried. The best I could manage was a faint snort through my nose. Julie's breasts may not have been smothering me, but they were muffling any noise I could make.

"I don't think that counts. No one would hear that across a room. Do you three agree?"

I saw them nod.

"Then I'll let him free."

Julie hugged me deeper between her breast before untying the halter. It took several minutes before my mouth was completely free.

"OK. Time for a coffee break before the next attempts. Can you do the coffee, Alan?"

I nodded. The scratchy chiffon had dried the inside of my mouth. Once in the kitchen I rinsed my mouth with water before drinking a large mugful. I brought the coffee on a tray and set it down on the exercise bench.

"Not there, please Alan," Julie said. "We'll need that bench soon."

I put the coffee on a side table.

**** Julie put her coffee down.

"I think I had a real advantage because I was last."

The other three nodded.

"So this time we'll reverse the order. I'll go first, then Patricia, Sandra, and Helen last. For the test after this one, we'll start with the one who was most successful and finish with the least. OK?"

The other three agreed.

"Right. Alan, come and sit on the bench facing them."

I put my empty coffee cup on a side table and sat on the bench. Helen, Sandra and Patricia were on the settee in front of me.

"This time we can only use three scarves and we must try to restrain his arms and legs as much as possible. When each one of us has finished, Alan has five minutes to try to free himself from the scarves. We will time him. If he does get free, the one who kept him restrained for the shortest time is the loser and will start the third trial. Are you ready, Alan?"

"Yes," I replied. At least this time I wouldn't have a mouth full of scarves.

Julie took a large red silk scarf, folded it into a triangle, pulled my hands out in front of me and wound the scarf around my crossed wrists. She finished by knotting the scarf in a crosswise direction around the folds already holding my wrists tightly.

She took a second scarf, a blue paisley patterned one, and fed it around my elbows. She dragged them backwards and tied that scarf behind my back. My bound wrists were pulled against my stomach. She took the third scarf, crossed my ankles and tied them in the same way as my wrists. She checked the tightness of the knots and stood back.

"I've done," she announced. "Helen, can you say 'Now' when the five minutes starts?"

Helen has a large sports wristwatch with a stop watch function.

"Ten seconds to go, Alan," she said. "five, four, three, two, one, Now!"

I brought my head down and my hands up until I could reach the knots around my wrists with my mouth. After a few tugs with my teeth the first knot was undone. I wriggled my wrists out of the scarf and dropped it. Now my hands were free, a few shrugs of my arms and the scarf holding my elbows back slid down and off. I swung my legs up on to the bench and untied my ankles.

"Thirty-five seconds," Helen announced. Julie looked disappointed.

"Patricia? Your turn," Julie said as she picked up her scarves.

Patricia got up from the settee.

"Hands behind your back, please Alan," Patricia asked.

She crossed my wrists and tied them exactly as Julie had. She tied my elbows with a second scarf and then tied my ankles. Except for my hands being behind my back, she had duplicated Julie's method. Just before she stepped back she kissed me on the lips.

"Hey!" Julie expostulated. "That's not in the script."

"Isn't it?" Patricia replied. "Alan's being co-operative. I haven't got any argument with him, have I?"

Helen started the timing. I wriggled my shoulders and arms. The scarf around my elbows slipped easily down to my wrists. I stretched out on the bench lifted my legs and brought my tied wrists past my feet and in front of me. I could loosen the scarf around my wrists with my teeth. I slipped my hands out of the two scarves and untied my ankles.

"Fifty-one seconds," Helen stated. "Now it's Sandra's turn."

Sandra kissed me first. She too took my hands behind my back and tied across my wrists. She tied the scarf around one elbow, pulled it hard against the other and tied around the second elbow. My ankles she tied just like the others. She kissed me again and nodded to Helen to start timing.

Sandra's elbow tie gave me more difficulty but because all the scarves were silk they were slippery on my skin. It took longer to ease the elbow tie down to my wrists but then I repeated the process to free my wrists then ankles. Sandra sighed as Helen said: "One minute and twenty-two seconds."

"Sandra, please take my watch," Helen said. "You can time for my try."

Helen kissed me and made a real production of it. I responded, even though I knew it would annoy Julie. I like Helen. I like all of them and being tied up by them was arousing.

"Please sit on the floor, Alan," Helen asked. I did.

She tied my left wrist to my right ankle and my right wrist to my left ankle with my arms underneath my knees. I felt uncomfortable and ridiculous. I had real difficulty holding a sitting position. Helen took the third scarf under my thighs and forced my head down to my legs before tying that scarf behind my neck.

"Now you can start timing, Sandra."

I struggled as best I could. I rolled on to my side. Nothing I could do would release me from Helen's scarves. I was totally helpless and humiliated. All four of them were standing around me as I wriggled uselessly. Julie's foot rolled me over to the other side.

"I think you have won, Helen," Julie said. "He's completely helpless and securely bound. Anyone of us could do what we wanted with him. A gag would make him our prisoner for as long as we wanted. Thank you, Helen. This is more like what I wanted Alan to experience this evening."

Julie knelt down beside me so I could see her face. Her hand reached out to stroke my cheek.

"How does it feel to be a woman's prisoner? Enjoying it? No? What a pity."

"Five minutes," Sandra pronounced.

"I'm not sure I want to let me go yet," Julie said. "I like him like this. I want him to stay that way."

"No you don't," Helen retorted. "I tied him up, not you. I'm letting him free. Did you know that this was the position used when witches were thrown into water to see if they would float or sink? I don't think the witches had any way of getting free, just as Alan hadn't."

It took Helen some time to release the knots that had tightened with my ineffectual struggling. It was a real relief when I could uncurl my body.

"I think Alan needs a breather after that," Helen said. "Could we have more coffee?"

"Coffee? How about something stronger?" Julie suggested.

That worried me. I knew I had to face more ordeals. If they started on alcohol their inhibitions might be reduced and I might suffer even more.

They agreed to stronger drink. I had a can of lager but they were drinking vodka mixers. They made room for me on the settee. Julie sat on my lap and kissed me. The others had to kiss me too, Sandra kissing me upside down from behind the settee.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,518 Followers