Scarlet Red Whore's Lips

Story Info
He & slave take waitress to bed.
2.5k words
4.16
41.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are lying on your back, softly snoring – your scarlet red whore's lips pursed as though in a kiss. I tweak a nipple and you subside a little but you are still snoring. I go to the bathroom and return. You haven't moved – still on your back – still snoring lightly.

It has been 3 weeks since I have allowed you to cum. You have served me well by keeping my cum filled balls drained of that life giving fluid you crave. But, having been away for 4 days – my ball sack is as large as ever – my cock begins to rise at the thought of awakening you.

I lean over you and slowly rub my mushroom cap across your lips. You open them slightly and your little pink tongue slips out to caress it – caressing that sensitive spot just beneath the ridge.

I rub my cock back and forth. Your mouth opens a little wider and you lick your lips – making that scarlet red lipstick glisten in the dim rays of the night light. I ease the mushroom cap into your opening. You begin to suckle on it as though a baby awakened in the night to take sustenance from its mother.

I place a hand on your breast and roll your hard nipple around in my fingers – pulling and pinching – making it grow larger and harder. It is all red and inflamed with your rising passion. I lean over and take your other nipple in my mouth – nipping and biting on it – pulling it away with my teeth – making you moan in your sleep.

I feel your pussy – my darling is wet – very wet. She must be having erotic dreams. I slide my finger to your depths and your hips rise to meet my hand as my finger bottoms out in you. I flick your clit a couple of times then withdraw – hearing you groan loudly in protest at my leaving you like this.

I ease more of my cock into your hot mouth – you begin to suck it deeper – trying to get me so worked up that I will fuck you and give you some relief. I admit – there is something about the velvet smoothness of your pussy that attracts me. But, you have been naughty and must be punished. I said a month without cumming and I mean to keep my word.

I force more of my 8 inches into your mouth, tilting back your head so that my mushroom cap will slide down your throat. You are used to me though and take my 2 inch girth with ease – throat muscles pulsing as the gag reflex kicks in – milking my cock – urging my cum to rise from the depths of my ball sack to saturate the insides of your pretty white throat. You are so lovely lying there – throat bulging with my hard cock inside – I can see the knob of my mushroom cap sliding back and forth in it.

My ball sack begins to tighten. It won't be long now until you will be drinking my cum – when my cock swells. I withdraw – pulling most of my cock out of your mouth – then I begin fucking your mouth – slowly at first – then faster. You know the signs. You have been here before.

Suddenly my cock starts to swell – larger than ever before – as my cum rises up through that tube – racing to the tip to discharge through the tiny pee hole – and I cum. Spurt after spurt – so many that I lose count as you are massaging my ball sack urging the last drops out of it – playing with my ass – forcing a finger inside to massage my prostrate gland – keeping me hard while your hot mouth milks and drinks all my cum.

I send you off to the bathroom to clean up – admonishing you to not spend too much time washing your pussy – I do not want you to cum yet. Another week to go of your punishment – then we will celebrate – much like we did when first we met.

*****

The week simply flew by. At least it did for me. For you, it was agonizing – knowing that my hard cock was always ready in the past and – is now – but not available until your punishment is served up.

It is Friday night – time to celebrate – for I have announced to you that this is the end of your current punishment. The next time, you will be punished for 2 months – but I don't mention this.

We dress and go out to eat – you in your corset – tied tightly around your tiny waist – that corset that perches your tits up on a shelf and offers up your hard nipples to feast on. Black thigh-high stockings with your black garter belt. Black thong holding in the two vibrator eggs I bought for you – those remote controlled eggs that stimulate your pussy and your anus so well. Black 5" heels – making you totter when you walk, it has been so long. Black diaphanous blouse, buttoned with just two buttons from your waist toward your deep cleavage – showing off your breasts and hard nipples. Black mini skirt that rides up and shows your fine ass cheeks when you bend over. Topped off with that leather collar I gave you – the one with my name spelled out in diamonds – held together with a small gold lock, lovingly placed and snapped in position. Scarlet Red Whore's Lipstick – scarlet red 1 inch nails on your fingers – Scarlet red polish on your toes. You are lovely, my pet.

I put on my cock ring and my leather ball strap – making my package firm and hard – so hard that I must position my large cock down my left pants leg. I decide against wearing shorts because the tightness in my gray sharkskin slacks it would be torture. White shirt and cordovan loafers and I was ready.

We arrive at the Angus restaurant. Since we had reserved the intimate little booth in the rear, we were seated immediately. The hostess noticed my hard cock and the wet spot on my pants leg from my precum – it couldn't be helped. But, then too, I like to show off some and get a kick out of ladies reactions to the size of my package.

After seating us, she leaned over with the menus and showed me a lot of cleavage. It seems that she lost a couple of buttons on the way to the booth. She opened the menu and, on the pretext of showing me something, leaned over and placed her hand on my cock. She gasped and reddened when she discovered my size.

Next thing I knew – our waitress, Claire, showed up. Now this little lady was something else. She was real tiny – couldn't have stood but barely 5 feet tall. Very small waist – nice firm butt. And the biggest rack I've ever seen. God! She was hot!! Long blonde hair – green eyes – uuuummmmmm! She looked delicious.

I ordered Sirloin steak for my pet and I – medium rare – with baked potato and salad.

Claire leaned over and placed her hand on my cock and gave it a squeeze – making it harden some more. I jokingly told her that if she kept that up she was going to cause a lot of trouble for herself and she responded just as I knew she would. "I'm ready for it," she replied.

"Can you get off work?" I asked. "Sure," she replied – looking at you. Taking you for some whore I had picked up off the street she asked, "What are we going to do with her?" "Oh, I want you as a toy for her," I replied. All she said was "Wow!"

Claire returns with our meal and we eat in relative silence with an occasional flip of the switch so to speak. I swear – sometimes you were almost blubbering you want to cum so bad. So, I have mercy on you. I ask Claire to give you a hand in the bathroom. With your long nails, it's difficult to wipe, etc. She understood.

The plan is that, once you two are in the bathroom stall (use the handicapped stall - more room) – have her pull the vibrator out of your pussy – have her wipe you when you get through peeing – then, when she starts to put the vibrator back in, tell her that she is to put it in her own pussy. Tell her that she is being invited to join us tonight. If she refuses – well, we'll get someone else - the hostess seemed interested.

When Claire came by for about the 5th time to ask if there is something else we need, I suggest that you could use some help in the bathroom. That's when it's time to put the plan in action. I turn off the vibrators until I see you and Claire return at which time I turn them on and give them a little juice. You sway a little – Claire damned near fell down. She staggered; her eyes rolled back and her balance was off. I turned it down. Just wanted to know if she had accepted the offer. You told me later that Claire put the vibrator in her mouth and sucked off all your juices before she put it in her pussy.

We finish our meal and collect Claire at the front desk. I put both of you in the back seat and head home. Not two blocks from the restaurant, you and Claire are locked up in a tight embrace – kissing and sucking each other's tongue – you two were so hot – watching you in the rear view mirror.

Finally home and in the house. We did get as far as the living room before you two were stripping each other. I joined in – ushering you two into the bedroom.

Claire spotted the king size bed with the love wedge in the middle of it and the 4 ties lying on the bed – in place – attached to the four corners. She was intrigued, to say the least.

Since both of you were naked – you and I proceeded to put Claire in place - spread-eagled on the bed. We put a black silk blindfold over her eyes. Hands and feet cuffed to the four corners of the bed. The love wedge under her tight little butt forcing her mons to protrude almost obscenely in the air in anticipation of my tongue - perhaps? Or my huge cock - perhaps? Or, maybe your lips – we'll see.

You leaned forward and began kissing up her body – softly on her inner thighs – working your way to her mons and beyond – suckling a nipple – biting it – pulling it out with your teeth.

I move to her other side and began copying your movements – the two of us working Claire into a frenzy. She was moaning. Her hips moving up and down – trying to find some measure of relief from our ministrations.

I moved between her legs and began to lick her wings – spreading them to allow her clit to poke his little head out – licking her clit – nipping it – making it red and hard – her labia swollen and red with her excitement – juices leaking out – soaking the bed – I lick her pussy again – this time forcing my tongue into her – curled and pulling her juices out to savor the sweet/salty taste of her essence. Playing with the little star shaped rosebud that is her anus – rubbing her juices around and into her anus – poking my finger in – teasing – withdrawing – poking it in again – licking her wings again – another finger into her depth – searching for that special spot that drives her wild. I leave her – she is moaning at the loss of my tongue and fingers.

Moving to her head, I grasp her hair and pull her head back – her mouth opens to cry out – I shove my huge cock into her mouth – can she take it all? – the whole 8" length of it? Yes, she can – all my other cum sluts have managed my length. Her mouth is small, though – she may have problems with my 2" girth – we'll see.

She sucks slowly on my huge mushroom cap – teasing the pee hole – twirling her tongue around and under to the sensitive spot there – nipping lightly on the huge ridge – sucking softly – 2" is inside her mouth and she continues sucking. I withdraw and insert it again - another couple of inches this time – 5" now she has taken – I withdraw – she is sucking gently on the mushroom cap again – I push forward to the back of her throat – 6" in her now and she begins to gag – fight the gag reflex, my pet – take your time – breathe through your nose – I withdraw and plunge in again – still 6" within her – I withdraw and force her head back farther – aligning her throat with my cock. I plow the entire length into her throat – her gag reflexes are trying to make her vomit my cock out of her – swallow, my pet, swallow.

I see the bulge in her throat – the mushroom capped head is buried deep – her nose against my pubic bone – flattened – breathe through your nose, my pet – see – it isn't hard is it. You swallow – that milking action that causes my cum filled balls to swell and tighten – my cock to further increase in girth as the cum rises from deep within to fill your throat with its sweet/salty cum.

I suddenly withdraw. Claire groans at the thought of my cock leaving her. You have taken my place between her legs – licking and fingering her pussy as you play with yourself. Have you cum, my pet? I haven't given you permission to cum yet.

I move into position behind you – your juices are flowing – the bed is soaked. I lean to kiss the back of your neck - placing my huge cockhead at the entrance of your sex – easing it inside you – burying it deep into your womb – I begin sawing my cock in and out of you – my hardness is huge – strong and hard. I fuck you. I fuck my little cum slut whore. As my pet sucks the pussy of our play toy until she cums.

I give you permission to cum - you have waited so long. And you cum - screaming into Claire's pussy - vibrations causing her orgasm as well. Finally we are sated. We untie our Claire, removing the blindfold. Cuddling on the bed – spooning together, the three of us - resting so that we can continue later. After cleaning up - we shall rest and start anew.