Scarlett's DUI

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson is arrested for drunk driving.
2.1k words
3.89
84.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers

SATURDAY MORNING, 1 A.M.

LOS ANGELES

A red sports car whizzed past Officer Nick Feddel on the highway going 80 miles per hour. He turned on his lights and siren and followed.

It was at least a full minute before the driver pulled over. Nick continued to follow as the driver pulled to the shoulder and stopped. He stopped behind the car and stepped out of his vehicle. He cautiously approached the driver's door, shining his flashlight into the lowered window.

The driver shielded her eyes from the light.

"Is there a problem, officer," she asked.

Nick gave a beat before answering.

"You were going pretty fast back there," he said. "Fifteen miles over the speed limit."

"I'm sorry," she replied. "I must have lost track of how fast I was going."

"I need your license and registration, please," said Nick.

She pulled the items from her purse which sat on the passenger seat. She handed them to him.

"Look, officer," she said. "I'm very sorry for speeding. Would it be possible to just...get a warning this time?"

Nick looked at her license.

"I thought I recognized you," he said. "Scarlett Johansson, the actress."

She smiled and nodded.

"That's me," she said.

"Miss Johansson, your speech is a bit slurred. Have you been drinking tonight?"

She hesitated before answering.

"I've—I've had a couple," she said. "Not enough to impair me, though."

Nick nodded.

"Uh-huh," he said. "Ok, what I'm going to need you to do is to turn your engine off and step out of your vehicle, please."

"Come on, Officer—" she squinted to read his name tag, "Officer Feddel. I told you I'm not drunk. I—"

"Miss Johansson, please turn off your ignition and step out of the car."

Sighing, annoyed, Scarlett did as she was asked to do. She was wearing a low-cut red dress which left ample cleavage.

"Wait here for one moment, please," said Nick.

He walked back to his car and picked up his radio.

"This is Unit 35," he said. "I am on the Hollywood Freeway going north just past the Santa Monica Boulevard exit. I am on a traffic stop, may have a DUI arrest. Please prepare a unit to cover my post and await confirmation."

"Standing by to confirm," the voice responded over the radio.

Nick took out the breathalyzer from his supply kit and returned to Scarlett outside her car.

"Miss Johansson, I need you to breathe into this device, please."

"Officer Feddel, is this really necessary. I—"

"Miss Johansson, please do as I ask.*

Sighing again she breathed into the breathalyzer. It made several beeping noises and Nick took it back and read the display. It gave a .14 reading.

"Miss Johansson, you are well over the legal limit to drive."

Scarlett sighed again and closed her eyes.

"I'm afraid I need to place you under arrest for driving under the influence," Nick continued. "Please turn around and face your car."

"Officer, please," Scarlett pleaded.

"Miss, turn around please."

Reluctant and scared, she turned around.

"Arms behind your back please," said Nick.

She did as she was asked. Gently, Nick locked a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.

"Officer Feddel, please," she pleaded.

Nick leaned in.

"Miss Johansson, if I let you drive away and something happens, I am responsible. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Then just give me a ride home, please. I can't go to jail."

"Miss Johansson," Nick said, still not addressing her by her first name. "I've always liked you. You've always struck me as very down-to-earth. I hope you don't believe you're above the rules."

She shook her head and said nothing. Simply to follow procedure, Nick recited her Miranda rights to her. He reached into car, took her keys out of the ignition. He led Scarlett back to his car and gently assisted her into the backseat. He sat back into the driver's seat and picked up his radio again.

"This is Unit 35 again," he said. "Please send unit to cover my post. Returning to station with DUI arrest."

"Confirmed," the voice responded.

Scarlett was silent on the entire drive to the station. When Nick had pulled into the station lot, she finally spoke.

"There's no way to keep this silent, is there?" she said.

"Ma'am, this is a DUI. You'll need to appear in court for it. As for now, you'll be spending at least the night in jail."

She hung her head. Nick got out and helped her out of the car. He led her into the station and took her to processing. He removed her handcuffs and handed her a plastic bag.

"Your clothes and your jewelry go in this bag," he said. He dropped her car keys into the bag. "Your car will be towed here and impounded for the time being.

He handed her an orange shirt and matching pants.

"You'll need to change into this new uniform."

"A jail uniform," she asked. "Really? I'm going to be here for what? Six or seven hours."

He led her to a room and told her to change. He closed her in and told her to knock when she was ready.

Inside the room, Scarlett was no longer just scared, she was getting angry. Knowing she had no other choice, she slid her dress off and dropped it into the bag. She removed her blue bra and her white silk thong panties and dropped them into the bag as well. She slipped on the pants and shirt she'd been given.

"Ugh," she said, looking in the mirror and seeing her outfit. She knocked on the door and it was opened. She handed Nick the bag of her clothes which he passed off to another officer. He led her out and handcuffed her behind her back again.

"Ok," she said, beginning to lose her temper. "Enough is enough. You've thoroughly scared me. I get the picture. Now can you please just end this, give me my clothes and take me home."

Nick didn't respond. He began leading her down the hall.

"Where to now?" she said.

"I'm taking you to the women's cell blocks," Nick said.

"What's this going to take," she asked, struggling against the handcuffs. "I get it. I don't want to spend the night in jail. So how can we fix this?"

"Miss Johansson..."

"You have a first name, Officer?"

"It's Nick," he replied, hesitantly.

"Okay, Nick," she said. "You and I both know there are ways to make this go away. There are ways to make it so that I was never here. So what's it going to take?"

Nick paused in the hallway.

"There is a way," she said. "Isn't there?"

"Even if there was a way," he said. "It..."

"What is it?" she said.

Nick looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Let's go," he said. He continued leading her down the hall.

"Come on," she said.

"Shut up," he said. "Not here."

He led her up a set of stairs and into a more private area. He led her into a cell that had no bars, but instead had a full door. He closed the door locking them inside.

"What's this," she said.

"This is more private," Nick said. "There's no cameras here. This is one of the cells longer term prisoners have access to for conjugal visits."

"Alright," she said, still tugging at her arms cuffed behind her back. "So is there a way out of this?"

"I haven't turned a full report in yet," he said. "The best I can do is fudge the number to make the DUI less severe. What it actually was, you'd have to go to court and probably wind up with a suspended license. With the BAC you recorded, you might end up with a 30-day jail sentence even. If I changed it, you'd be able to avoid court and get away with just a severe fine."

"A fine I can pay," she said. "I can't...I won't spend 30 days in jail. What about tonight?"

"I reported having brought in a DUI. Unfortunately for you, that means you will have to stay here for the night since that report was filed."

"So I'm stuck in jail for the night," she said. "I suppose I can deal with one night here. But I won't do thirty."

"Here's the thing," said Nick. "Falsifying a report...that's serious. I could get into a lot of trouble if it's found out. So you need to really convince me that I should do it."

"I think I can be pretty convincing," she replied.

Nick turned her around and took off her handcuffs. She turned back around hand faced him. Without hesitating, she unbuckled his pants and slid them down, pulling his socks and shoes off as he took off his shirt. His briefs were tented by his bulging cock.

She slid his briefs off and left him naked as she stood there in her orange uniform.

"You know," he said, "you might not agree, but I think you look hot in that uniform."

"Is that so," she asked, smiling seductively. "I have to admit, now that I get to see it, that is a pretty nice cock you've got there."

He walked closer to her.

"Oh, I think you'll end up being glad that it was me who arrested you."

"I have a confession," she said.

"What's that?"

"When you had me in those handcuffs," she said as she unbuttoned and took off her orange shirt, "I was so tuned on. Ryan used to handcuff me to our bed and...well, let's just say that's something from my marriage that I miss."

She stood in front of him topless and sauntered over to the bed and laid herself down. He walked to her and locked the handcuffs back around her wrists, linking the chain through the headboard. She pulled her arms, clanging the metal of the cuffs against the metal of the headboard.

Nick leaned down and whispered in her ear, "If this is an act, you are being very convincing."

"Well," she said, lying on the bed seductively. "I'll admit that I probably wouldn't be doing this with you under normal circumstances. But there's no reason I shouldn't enjoy it, right?"

"That's quite a good attitude you've got."

He pulled the pants off of her and admired her naked body. He knelt down on the bed over her. She wrapped her legs around his thighs as he laid his body on top of hers, kissing her lips as he slid his dick into her tight wet pussy.

She moaned deeply in pleasure. Between deep heavy breaths, she said, "so are you going to tell your buddies at work that you fucked a movie star?"

She smiled at him.

He responded by bouncing on top of her. She tugged at her arms, knowing that they were secure above her, but even doing that turned her on. With each bounce Nick gave, she thrust her own body up into his, tightening her pussy around his throbbing dick. Her moans of pleasure grew louder and more intense as he cupped his hands around her breasts. She tugged at her arms some more, wanting desperately to wrap them around Nick, grab his ass and pull him closer, keeping him inside of her. But the handcuffs remained secure. Quick, deep, heavy breaths escaped her mouth as she felt the intensity build.

The words escaped her mouth, and by the way she said them, they both knew they were true.

"I'm so glad I got arrested tonight," she cried.

She felt an explosion inside of her and knew she'd climaxed. But Nick wasn't finished. He continued to draw his hands across every single part of her body.

"Yes, yes, YES," she cried, feeling nothing but pleasure. He silenced her by kissing her lips again. His throbbing cock still inside her, she returned his kiss with passion. She felt herself reach her second orgasm.

She felt it when he climaxed and a steady stream of cum rushed out of him and into her. His bouncing slowed and he let each drop drip out before he pulled himself out of her and knelt over her once more.

They were both breathing deeply. She looked up at him.

"I meant what I said," she told him. "About being glad I was arrested."

"I know," he said, nodding. He stood up, walked to the head of the bed and released her hands. She pulled them down and rested them against her body. He sat down on the floor of the cell and relaxed his arms across the mattress.

"You know what?" she said.

"What?" he asked, smiling at her.

"I don't think I was convincing enough."

"You were plenty convincing," he said.

"I don't think so," she said. "I think you'd better file that report honestly."

"That will mean 30 days here," he reminded her.

She smiled at him.

"If you raise the level of my BAC, can I stay longer?"

Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers