Scavenger Hunt

Story Info
Romantic dinner is scavenger hunt game for voyeur husband.
2.9k words
4.15
36.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the posh New York City restaurant at 8 pm sharp. It was a new out-of-the-way place that had been featured prominently in a number of exclusive social magazines. Since we were visiting from out of town, it took several phone calls to get a prized reservation, but persistence finally paid off when I learned that a friend of a friend knew the head wine buyer.

The hot spot was crowded, with at least a two hour wait for those unfortunate enough not to make the short list. The dining room was dimly lit, with only tiny halogens beaming down onto each white linen tablecloth. Live piano jazz played from a back room.

A young male waiter, dressed in black slacks and a stark white shirt, showed us to our table by the window. It was a celebration of sorts. You had finished a major project at work and, after closing the deal late last night, we felt like spending some of our newfound money on an expensive meal and nice bottle of wine.

You wore a slinky emerald dress, cut perfectly low in the front and amazingly low in the back. I hardly could take my eyes off your breasts as they swayed from side to side when you slid into your chair. I caught the waiter sneaking a glance downward, too, confirming that he liked a beautiful woman as much as I did. I didn't mind, I was proud that you looked so great.

We enjoyed light-hearted conversation, ordered cocktails, then a nice Amon-Ra Shiraz. The food came after a while, civeche, sushi-grade fish, exotic sides. The service was attentive and the presentation was impeccable, every bit as lavish as promised. At first, it seemed uncommon how many different waiters stopped by our table to fill our water glasses and clear our plates, but I chalked up the extra service we received to your loud giggles and exposed cleavage. Not a single breadcrumb was allowed to rest on our table more than the briefest of moments. Of course, you obliged each waiter by giving a flirtatious smile each time. You mastered the art of positive reinforcement.

"What a fantastic night," I commented.

"I don't think I've ever been happier," you replied.

Your eyes wandered to a spot across the room to my left. "I feel,... hot," you added, taking another full-lipped sip of rich, purple-black wine.

After a moment, I looked to my left, too, and noticed, for the first time, a table close to the center of the room. Sitting there were two Navy officers, dressed in their sharp white uniforms, and an attractive brunette, probably a wife of one of the men. Both men were chiseled, broad-shouldered, decorated war heroes. One was dark haired and the other blond. They looked chivalrous, sat tall with their backs stiff and moved at ninety-degree angles with disciplined poise.

Catching the men off guard, both of them were staring intently at our table. They averted their eyes when they noticed me looking at them. The woman gave an embarrassed laugh, propped one elbow on the table and spoke to the men through one hand cupped to her mouth.

"Might I interest you in some dessert?" the waiter interrupted, bringing our attention back to our table.

"Sure," we replied in unison.

After a bite of sweets and some coffee, you excused yourself.

"I have to go to the little girls' room," you said, sliding gracefully out of your chair.

I watched the hem of your dress as you walked away. Fine in every way, I thought to myself. The Navy officers watched your skirt, too, I observed. I gave them a confident nod, conveying that I was not troubled by their admiration, letting them know that it was okay.

In the bathroom, you stood at the washbasin and checked your makeup. The brunette walked in and took a seat for a quick tinkle. She left her stall door ajar.

"You are very beautiful," she said, her voice lilting a slight Russian accent, barely detectable.

At first, you were unsure whom she was addressing but then she joined you in front of the mirror, looked directly at you in the reflection and repeated her words.

"You are very beautiful."

"Thank you," you replied, a little taken aback.

"My friends think so, too. In fact, we play a game whenever we are together, a scavenger hunt game, and they sent me in here for you."

"Oh, really?" you flushed, now more than a little curious.

"Yes, and I don't know,... I need to ask,... pardon me being so forward,... I need to ask if you will give me your panties?"

"My panties?"

"Yes,... I know it's a little out of the ordinary, but I have to ask. It's part of the game, you see."

You paused, thinking about the two handsome officers, knowing that when you got back to the hotel you wouldn't need panties anyway, and imagining the thrill you could give the men if their playmate returned to the table with her prize: your panties.

"Okay."

You agreed without thinking, of course. As soon as you said it, you couldn't believe that you had agreed, but then it was too late. Locked in this luscious Russian woman's gaze, your sleek silhouette reflected in the full-length mirror as you hiked up your dress, pulled down your panties, pulled your heels through the leg holes and handed your silken undies to the precocious brunette. She smiled salaciously. Her eyes twinkled with enthusiasm and gratitude.

"I guess I win?" she said.

"I guess you do."

The woman carefully folded your panties and tucked them away in her purse. Then, just as quickly as she had arrived, she dutifully turned and left the restroom. Watching her go, you snickered to yourself and shook your head thinking, "who's going to believe this?" You collected your thoughts, straightened your dress, applied lip-gloss and, after pausing a moment longer, followed shortly after her.

When you came out, the center table was vacant and the woman and officers were gone. You wondered how they got away so quickly and wished you could steal one final glimpse of the two authoritative gentlemen. Masking your disappointment, you smoothed your long blond hair and walked catlike to our table -- more exposed, more sure of yourself.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No," you answered, your furrowed brow betraying the question that was rolling around in your mind.

"I've paid. You ready to go back to the hotel room?"

"You bet," you said eagerly, your mind now racing back to the present moment with me.

In the cab, you sat directly behind the driver and arched your back against the passenger door. The car sped along the city streets, heading back toward mid-town. The driver never spoke a word.

"Fun, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm having a great time."

You pulled off your right high heel and placed your bare foot between my legs, exposing your thighs to me. Your foot gently stroked my crotch as you lifted your fingers to your mouth and licked them until wet. With the same hand, you began to play with yourself. I reached over and spread your legs even wider so I could see you better in the random flicker of streetlights. I watched you attentively, noticing for the first time that your panties were missing, knowing that you must have removed them at the restaurant. I immediately grew hard.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed yourself quietly. As your breathing grew more rhythmic and labored, I knew your mind had left the cab and probably drifted back to the restaurant, to the two handsome strangers. Maybe they were taking you in the women's restroom or pinning you against the marble bar or you were straddling one of them on top of the table's white tablecloth.

A moment later, the cab's breaks squeaked as we came to a stop in front of our hotel. The streets were wet from a street cleaner buffing the curb ahead. I paid the driver and, reluctantly, you pulled down your dress and slipped your shoe back on.

The elevator ride up, we played grab ass, kissed and petted each other heavily.

"Umm, you taste sweet," I whispered.

"Must be the dessert," you replied.

"No, we haven't really had dessert yet."

"You're right, I thought I was still hungry," you smirked.

At the door to our hotel room, my hands fumbled in my pockets.

"What's the matter?" you asked anxiously.

"I can't find our room key."

"Here," you said, pulling a key from your purse and opening the door.

Once inside the hotel suite, I dimmed the lights, turned on some music -- a local jazz station -- and poured a couple of drinks. You sat on the edge of the bed and pulled your dress over your head in one quick motion. Sitting there in nothing but your heels, you took a long drink and giggled at your own private joke. You looked amazing and I could tell how horny you had become.

I stood in front of you and you unzipped my pants, letting them fall to the floor. You grabbed my stiff penis and licked it eagerly. I took a drink and watched you kiss the soft tip of my cock. Your bright pink nipples stood at attention. I rubbed your neck, your shoulders, your back -- all the while relishing your mouth on me.

You reclined on your back, opened your legs and closed your eyes while listening to the music. I enjoyed looking down on you, seeing you in your trance-like state. Your open vagina quivered with anticipation.

"Wait here," I said. "I'll be right back." With that, I turned and walked into the large, plush bathroom, turned on the shower and slipped out of the rest of my clothes.

Alone in the bedroom, you lay naked on the bed, as motionless and spread out as a baby doll. Lost in your own dream world, you barely noticed when the door to our hotel room opened. Even if you had noticed, you were filled with expectation more than anything else. In walked the two Navy officers from the restaurant. They were still wearing their dress whites. The dark haired officer began removing his clothes straight away. The blond officer placed the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside door handle and, turning back to you, he quickly began unbuckling his pants and self-assuredly following his friend toward the bed.

Your eyes were closed when the darker, more muscular officer knelt beside the bed and placed his hands on your legs. Perhaps you thought I was the one touching you, but you didn't dare look. Instead, you edged your body closer to your lover as he began to kiss your feet. He licked the length of your left leg, then your right leg.

"Mmmm," you moaned softly. "That feels good."

For the moment, you were lost in your own fantasy, either imagining it was the officer or knowing it was this man of your desire. It was as if you two were the only ones in the room.

Working his way up your leg, he inched closer and, just before you were going to openly beg for him to hurry up, he parted your inner thighs with his thumbs and placed his tongue softly on your pussy lips.

"Ohhh,... Ohhh,... yes," you moaned delicately.

Instantly, he began licking you with long, slow, cadenced motions. Up, down, up, down, up, down, in long slow deliberate beats, like a soldier marching in rhythm. You lifted your feet high in the air and pushed your hips upward to meet his mouth's every stroke. Your toes curled tightly and your stomach quivered with tight, spasmodic twitches.

"Yes,... yes,... ohhh,... that feels so good," you breathed. "Don't stop,... yes,...."

The blond sailor now stood above you, his throbbing cock directly above your face. The tip of his cock touched your lips gently. Without hesitation, you grabbed it and put its full length into your mouth.

He groaned deeply as you voraciously swallowed every last inch. He stared at your slender body, your mouth on his penis, your throat, your generous breasts, your tummy and the thin strip of hair that was being parted widely by his friend's mouth as he gave you oral gratification.

You didn't perceive his appreciative gaze because you were busy stroking him off and passionately sucking his balls. Incredibly, he grew even larger in your hands and his dick screamed with pressure and excitement. He leaned over you and fondled your heaving breasts. You took his hands and directed them to do what you wanted. Hand in hand, his fingers and palm encircled your tits and caressed them passionately. You moved them the way you wanted them to move. In response, your nipples grew even more pointed.

Below you, blood raced through your vessels as your vagina throbbed with every beat of your heart. You could feel the heat in your throat, chest and thighs. You felt flushed.

The dark haired soldier mastered your clit with every flick of his tongue. After the three of you reached a kinetic tempo, the dark officer climbed onto the bed and placed his dick on your stomach. It was thick and long, reaching almost to your bellybutton. You reached down and fingered its head, rubbing the tip with drops of his own slippery excitement.

"Ummm, I bet that feels good," you said encouragingly. "Let's see what we can do with that."

With that, you took his cock in your hand, felt its length and thickness and inserted it into your vagina. At first, you felt like your inner flesh was too tight, unable to accommodate it fully, but then you relaxed and it slid inside with a wave of unbelievable pleasure. Your pussy gushed with sudden readiness.

The dark stranger used his cock the same way he had used his tongue -- in long, slow, cadenced motions. In and out, in and out, in and out, in long slow metrical beats.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" you pulsed.

He rocked your hips back and forth against the bed and his pelvis cascaded back and forth against your swollen clit. The constant rocking pressure was too much for you to stand. You began to feel shimmers of a powerful, oncoming orgasm.

"Yes! More! Harder! Yes!"

Above you, the blond man's dick raged with anticipation and you stroked it into and out of your mouth repeatedly. You could feel the veins popping beneath your firm grip and against your tongue. His timing was slow and steady and you controlled the depth but took as much as he could give.

"That's right, baby, take it all," he said.

And you did. You worked his cock with your mouth and lips over and over again until it was ready to explode. You could taste his cum all ready, feel that his veins were filled to their maximum capacity.

The fleeting thought of this beautiful man in your mouth and another beautiful man pounding your vagina was all that your mind could handle and, with one last suck and one last thrust, you erupted with delight as wave after wave of orgasm overtook your body.

"Oh, oh, oh,... Yes! Yeeesssss!" you gasped.

Everything at once seemed to spark and tingle and, except for the faint jazz music in the background, all you could hear was your own cries and the thump, thump, thump of your eardrums.

At that same moment, the engorged blond officer erupted in your mouth, shooting wave after wave of sweet nectar down your throat. You jerked him off neatly, loving every welcome drop that he produced, as his cock catapulted in and out of your mouth again and again.

Below, the broad shouldered soldier reached his apex, too. He slammed in and out of your vagina, his aching cock searching for every enjoyable sensation that your body could give him. Then, at the last possible moment, he pulled out and stroked his massive cock with both hands, sending ripples of hot cum all over your belly and breasts. His large balls kept pumping and pumping until you were drenched with his exhilaration. Impulsively, you propped yourself on one arm and rubbed his juices into your breasts like extraordinary lotion, then collapsed back onto the bed, seemingly passing out from the intensity of the experience.

You awoke when I slipped between the sheets. The room was quiet and, glancing around the dimly lit room, you saw that we were the only ones there.

"You pass out?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. I,...," you started to say something but stopped short.

"Have I been asleep long?" you added.

"Not long," I said, "I took a shower and you were out cold when I came to bed. Must've been the cocktails."

"Hmmm, I am dreamy. Let me finish you off," you whispered, reaching for my still firm cock.

"I'll get the light," I said, rising to turn off the bedside lamp.

When I turned, I spotted something familiar on the bedside table.

"Ah, there's my room key," I said, pointing to the nightstand, "right beside your lost panties."

You smiled mischievously, wondering to yourself whether the brunette had given me your panties before she left the restaurant and the whole thing had been a dream or if the gorgeous, young naval officers had gotten our room key from me and then left it with your panties on the table after pleasuring you.

To this day, you still aren't sure. You're too afraid to ask.

"My panties, your key," you said, teasingly. "Just like items from a scavenger hunt."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Never mind."

You kissed me adoringly, lifted the sheet, and your head disappeared beneath the covers.

"Perfect," I said as I flipped off the light.

© 2007