Scenes From Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

Sydd returned to the moment.... 'Not much....'

'So you don't know that she's a hot commodity when she dresses? You don't know that she's in high demand? You have no idea that she 'trades' on her favors; her allure; her magnetism?.... No idea of all the guys, girls, and grls trying to get a piece of that ass? Some of that cock? The members of her daddy's entourage who have tapped it or sucked that monster she keeps tucked with such skill?....'

Sydd's face was a blank....

'Incredible!' Neel chuckled.... 'Must be a first....the formidable S.O. Black, clueless!....'

Sydd managed a smile.... 'Shit happens....'

***

'"Trades on her favors?"'....

'Poor choice of words,' Neel came back.... 'She's trying to punish her daddy....you know him—I know you know him; he's payin' the freight on this one....'

'Yes, I know him....' Sydd, slightly weary....

'Her daddy who wanted an All-American footballer....she gave him an All-American 'baller' alright....'

'Do tell....' Sydd mused....

They both laughed....

'So she gets around, Neel?'....

'You put it so nicely, Black.... It's known she ganged an entire squad....'

'You mean the squad ganged her....'

'I know what I said, Black....'

The brows arch again.... 'So tell me, Neel....Anybody else on the force might want to harm her?'....

'Fuck her, yes....Have her fuck them, double-yes.... 'harm her'? That's a hard call.... Off the top, I'd say no.... with the exception of your principal....'

'Dickson?....'

'You're quick, Counselor....and I think our time is up....Don't forget our deal....' Neel said as he slid out of the other side of the booth....

Sydd was quicker....her hand gripped the inside of his thigh; froze his motion.... It swelled almost instantaneously in her grip.... 'Who woulda thunk it?....' she murmured, brought her eyes up to lock on his.... 'How could I?' she said as she released him....

Neel moved round the table, big smile still with him...before he could dodge behind the 'Times,' she saw the stain pooling in his sweats....sweats no longer as fresh as his mamma's laundry basket....

***

4

Sydd wheeled into the indoor lot of her building, guided the sportscar into her space and killed the engine....she wasn't Spider-woman, but there were some things that could be sensed.... Before unlocking the doors, she dropped the vanity mirror and put on a new coat of lipstick...and wrapped her hand round a can of Mace....

She saw the shadow shift two rows behind the car and she made her mark.... Calmly, deliberately, she unlocked the doors, and swung out to the pavement....she could feel his approach....

Without looking up, she spoke softly—but, the voice was like ice—hard, cold...chilling—'If you value anything....if there's anything dear to you....you should stop just the fuck where you are.... And you should understand...if you take one more muthafuckin' step.... I intend to do you serious harm....'

The figure—which seemed almost twice her size in every proportion—froze and swore at her: 'Black monkey bitch!...'

'I'v e been expecting you, Officer Dickson....What took you so long?...'

'Look, you little black ass-cunt... you need to go back to suckin' corporate cock and stay out of a real man's game before that little slut gets you hurt!....'

'Word has it, Officer Dickson, that between the two of us, you're the better cocksucker....after all, all those cadets....'

Dickson took a step towards her....

'Now, now, Officer....' She raised a gloved hand.... 'I'm sure your pension covers being blinded in the line of duty....but what does it do for the ass-kicking that should occur afterwards?... Besides... you do know you're being observed?...'

She motioned with her head to the infra-red cams that dotted the garage's interior...then she clicked her key fob....the lights to all the exit doors were illuminated....in the shadow of each stood one, if not two, burly gentlemen....

'Bitch....' Dickson snarled.... 'You're gonna pay for this....'

'On the contrary,' the counselor replied, backing him up with an open palm full of Mace.... 'You....and the city...are going to pay for this...and handsomely at that....

'Now...I'd suggest that you get the fuck out of here before these gentlemen decide that you are trespassing....'

***

'I suppose you can't tell me what I don't ask.... Wouldn't be in your makeup to volunteer information—even to your lawyer....?' The tone was icy; the words sharp as a razor's edge....

She froze when she heard them; jerked around to see Sydd standing in the foyer, back to her, depositing her keys into the copper bowl that graced the copper-laminated entry table....

Sydian looked up...into the mirror...and locked onto her with cobalt lenses...stunned her like a deer in the headlights....

Her lip quivered, and she managed a 'What?'....

'What....' Sydd repeated softly.... 'To begin with that you're a slut—not that I find that astounding, surprising, or even objectionable—in fact, it's a title that might have—may even still—fit me.... But...the pertinent point is who you slut for...or with—personally I hope it's 'with,' rather than 'for'—but that's

another issue....'

The lip still quivered.... Sydd spoke into the mirror, sometimes catching a glimpse of what fifty-plus years had done to her—perhaps, for her.... She continued.... 'The word is that you're a "precinct pussy"....that every boi over at the 69th has had that ass and pretty mouth—sometimes in multiples—accept for the officer you assaulted....

'Soooooo...a smart cookie like you didn't think that was important enough to share, right? Or, were you too busy being modest—playing with humility; thinking that being up here, away from it all, would change what you are?—A slut....'

Sydd might as well had slapped her....the last words were open-handed across her face....they stung...heat rose to her cheeks; her eyes became hot—the lids brimmed, but didn't leak....She sat down—in a heap....

Sydd turned from the mirror....put her coat in the closet and dimmed the foyer light....she kicked off her heels and slouched into the over-sized white leather chair across from her guest, and propped her feet up on the ottoman....

***

Sydd's guest looked up....her lips parted.... 'I love to dress....'

'So do I....' Sydd sighed.... 'Always have....'

'When I dress, I get to hot....my sex rises....And then, the men...the men...they tell me I'm pretty....' She had Sydd's attention....

'My father was pretty much fucked when I came out.... I was never quite what he intended—even from the beginning.... Too frail; too narrow....I'd rather paint and prance than post and pound....then I found out—later on...junior high, or high school—that the only balls I really wanted to hold were other guys'....

'I kept it on the dl til senior year of college... I came out after graduation....by then I had sucked and fucked—been sucked and fucked, enough, to know that I needed a little more in terms of excitement.... That's when I met her....'

'Her?'...Sydd sat forward in her seat.... 'I thought you were "strictly dickly"—as your crowd might say.'

'Yes "Her"...she continued.... 'She was a librarian...'

Sydd burst out laughing....

Her guest followed suit.... 'I know... I know....one of the oldest clichés around.... She was a librarian...she was gorgeous...she was super smart, and she was a kink—she had a thing for huge cock and sweet, pretty pussy....

'I see that look on your face...you want me to make sense.... I guess I visited the library one too many times....did the same gay searches once too often....One day, she came up on me in a coffee shop—scared the shit out of me; I mean, never expected to see her outside of the library—to see her anywhere—let alone, in this coffee shop in the 'hip' part of town....

'She dropped this glossy, Black high fashion mag on me....something almost soft porn...but very well-done.... Then, all she says is: "You might find this useful"...then she split...'

Sydd sat back again, crossed her legs at the ankles....and settled in.... 'So...?'

'So, I just stared at it for the longest.... She had left, and I just stared.... Then, I picked it up and went to my apartment....

'I went back to it, over and over that next week....I stayed away from the library that week....but I went to that mag—I was fascinated.... The women—the sistas—were gorgeous.... I began to study the images.... Then it occurred to me—the power of make-up— The other thing that occurred to me, was that possibly, just possibly, some of the pretties I was looking at weren't always so pretty....and maybe not so feminine, either....but they had discovered a power that transformed them and made them transcendent....but the real power was that they could do it whenever they felt like it....'

Sydd chuckled... ' "just possibly"....That occurred to you, huh?'

Her guest flashed a big, toothy grinned...a look that let Sydd see how desirable she might be.... 'Yeh'....

'I showed up at the library a week or two later....She simply handed me a list of web-sites....mostly labeled "transformation".... She left me alone til closing....

'As I passed her desk on the way out, she looked up: "So...you want to give it a try?".... I should have been shocked.... I was relieved....and I had a hard-on....'

'Over the course of the next few years she spent lots of time teaching me to make myself into a beautiful wmn—a beautiful, calculating, manipulative, fetish-centered, hyper-sexual wmn....then, she turned me loose....'

Sydd wanted to ask—for strictly personal reasons—where the "librarian" was now....she held her tongue.... She'd find out later....

***

'So dressing and fucking are synonymous.... I live to dress....and therefore, I love to fuck and be fucked.... I love tight men...and the uniform is a plus...besides, where there's one uniform, there's usually a few others'...she laughed—'what did you call me?—a 'precinct pussy'?—Yeh, I guess so.... I love being hammered by a bunch a guys.... I love being the center of attention....'

Sydd cradled her chin in one hand.... 'So why didn't you give Dickson a piece? And why didn't you tell me you knew him?'

'That's simple.... I don't like him.... A prick, in all the worst ways—a bigoted prick....'

At that moment, it occurred to Sydd: 'So, who was laying for whom?...'

Her guest looked up....this time, her eyes locked on Sydd....this time, the smile was not broad, but menacing....Sydd held the gaze.... 'No wonder they pay you the big money, Counselor....'

Sydd's look commanded 'Why'....

'He fucked a friend—another cop—and then beat the shit out of him....'

'Damn....' Sydd sighed—not at the story, so much.... 'So you're the avenging angel....?'

'Kinda...sorta....'

'What your Daddy doesn't know...prissy little boi turns out to be a bad ass bitch....'

'Hmmmmm.... Never thought of it that way....'

***

'So.... We have some shit here....not impossible, but shit, nonetheless....You just admitted to me that you set your boi up.... We know he has a reputation for all kinds of things, many of which the Department, if not the City, is aware; his colleagues all know, but for obvious reasons, will never speak to—well maybe, not 'never'—but it's hardly likely....And we know he's the vindictive type—as, I might add, are you....

'There's the question of making the case in court....then, there are the possible 'settlements....'

'SETTLEMENT!...fuck, no!!!! fuck no!....'

Sydd opened her eyes wider.... 'Analysis is not your strong suit, huh? The operative term was "settlements," plural..... And there is no question...was never a question of us settling with him....It will be him, and possibly the Department—maybe the City—that will be begging to settle with us....You need to pay better attention....and never...never loose sight of the present company you keep—me....'

***

5

Sgt Neel's view was partially obscured as he pulled the 'wife-beater' over his taut frame—the soft gray sweats tied tight at the waist and gently draping over his ass as they cascaded to the floor....

She came up behind him, silently...ducking slightly as she grabbed a handful of ass....

His reaction natural...completely instinctive....he swung hard for a target somewhere above her head....she slid inside his extension, wedged her forearm under his chin and leveraged the big man to his toes....

Then she pressed her breasts against the slabs of his abdomen....the heat of her nipples stung both of them...she was terribly excited....

She seized his nipple in that perfect bite—just hard enough to give pleasure and the hint of blood....

Then before she lost the advantage that she knew she would....she thrust her arm down his pants to her elbow—she had to go that far—and felt that he was as excited as she was....the head hardly fit in the palm of her hand, and was already as slick as three or four bois' dicks....

She breathed into his chest, before he had the advantage: 'I didn't know you cared, Neel....' She milked him even more, let the forearm under his chin relax and then hooked it around his neck as he slid to the flats of his feet....covered his mouth with hers....and clamped her thighs around the thigh that nestled all that big cock and humped....

Neel let his big hands slide down her naked flanks, over her sweat gear til he cupped her ass....then he helped her hump....

It was easy to raise her light body in his hands and on his thigh....her thighs gripped him as if she was riding a stallion—it was, after all, horse-cock....and she was a skilled equestrian—she knew how to ride....

He grunted as she milked him with her thighs....slickness stained two pairs of sweats as her hard cock pressed against his....she bit his earlobe then whined in his ear, the tongue flicking, then fucking that orifice too....

He squirmed in her cock-lock....panted, then sucked for air as his cock swelled and then exploded into the fleecy softness of the inside of his sweats....his throat constricted somewhere between a growl and a moan....

Her forearms and biceps wrapped round his neck and clamped it from either side as her own hot cum washed into her tight thong and scalded her belly.... Her hot mouth covered his, hardly muffling the moan she exhaled into it....

They collapsed....sliding to the floor as her legs came up round his waist.... Her head fell to his heaving chest....

***

'What was that all about?' he managed as he fought for air.... 'I told you we had a deal—you know me....'

'I know you....' she breathed into his chest.... 'I was just horny. And there was this big, ol' black piece a meat just standing there....'she giggled....

'I just wanted to hump you, Neel.... That all right? You got a problem?...'

He chuckled.... 'Shit, Counselor.... Your secret's safe with me....' he whispered as the big palm of his hand smacked her ass and then cupped and kneaded it....she started, then sighed and ground into his lap; leaned up, pecked him on the lips....

'Well...looks like I need to go home a do the wash,' she said looking down between them....

'Ditto,' he replied....

'And plan,' she said, as they uncoupled....

***

Sydd leaned against the dryer thinking....the monotonous machine hum droned into her thought-process.... 'What's the plan to catch this bastard? Not only to catch him, but to embarrass a few politicos into settling this issue....?'

Now clean sweats tumbled behind heated glass....soft, fleecy grays just like the ones she now wore....the gray matter of her brain was being heated and tumbled as well....

Sydd had a 'stable' of 'operatives'....highly skilled, technical and clandestine like R; beautiful and clandestine, like Avia; or fresh and enthusiastic like Jr....these were the most reliable.... Then there were those who 'owed' favors—some of them on the force; others in downtown office buildings....the issue was how to put all of these in to play for the best possible combination and most effective use....

The machine hummed against her ass. She turned to check the contents, her pelvis against a corner....without warning, spontaneously, the machine began to buck....the heat from the dryer and its gyrations sent a tremor through Sydd, telegraphing from her hardening cock to her brain....her first impulse was to brace herself against the bucking dryer and 'ride' it out...then she glanced through the hot glass, and it registered—'overload'—her clothes; momentarily her thought-processes; and, almost, another load of cum.... She backed away...wiped her brow as she looked at the tent in her sweatpants: 'Shit.... I almost fucked up another pair....'

She reached for the phone....

***

6

'Hi Babi-boo....'

'Hey Big Sis....' The reply on the line was unabated enthusiasm; unabashed love.... 'Now to what do I owe the honor—or am I overdue for one of the many dinners I owe you?'

Sydd giggled. 'You are overdue, but you belong to my 'sister'....

'Ahh, yes...something she mentions with great frequency, but NOT in the same vein as you....She always threatens to let you have me.... I believe her phrase is so you can "tear me a new ass-hole"....those are her sentiments usually after I've fucked something up....'

This time Sydd chuckled. 'Jr., I need your help—but you need to know as usual, you can always say "No"'....

'Never gonna happen, Sydd—the "No," that is....'

'That's why I love you, Boo....'

'And that's the reason you and Avia are my family.... You literally gave me my life back. So for you two, it's "come hell or high water...."'

Sydd began. 'How do you feel about white bois, Jr.?....'

'As a rule, I generally have no use for them....'

'And what about sex and white bois?...'

'Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Sis!.... I've been in lots of situations with you and 'Via, but that has not been one of them....THAT is something that has never, and would never, cross my mind....'

'Well....maybe, there's a first time for everything....'

***

Jr. is possessed. Not by spirits....his obsession is loyalty; honor; duty....when he speaks of Sydd as 'sister,' he truly means family—and then beyond.... She had given him back his life....she had done it literally not knowing him from "Adam"....and she asked nothing in return for it....

Besides...he liked dressing up...Avia was as horny—if not hornier—when his face was made and the skirt was tight and short, and the heels were high....sex couldn't be much better than this....

Then....there was the opportunity for fucking with a bad guy or two....and that was clearly the proposition where Sydd was involved....

Yep...it was a no brainer....

What was a moment of silence seemed eternal....

'Where and when?...' Jr. answered....

'This week.... I'll call with the details.... I'll leave the look to you...from what I hear, you've become quite proficient.....'

'Hmmmmmmmm....someone has a big mouth....and I don't necessarily have cocksucking in mind....,' Jr. countered.....

'O...I'm certain that 'Via will be disappointed.... I'll let her know...,' Sydd quipped....

'Like hell you will!' Jr. shot back....

Sydd simply rolled.... 'Talk to you soon, Boo....'

***

Sydd pulled the ink-black TT to a halt around the corner from a beat-up delivery van....she scooted out in black leather pants, a black cotton t, and flat, black boots....she left the leather jacket on the jump behind the seat....

She rapped on the panel....the door slid a couple of inches and thick, muscular hand was offered and she was hoisted into the van... Neel and two other men were surrounded by high tech surveillance gear, looking and listening....

Neel made the introductions.... 'Gentlemen, this is the counselor, S.O. Black...' The two offered a hand, and greetings.... The younger of the two—a Latino with a broad, pretty smile—couldn't help himself....

sydian
sydian
81 Followers