Scent of a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
385 Followers

Lauren gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and left. I dutifully showered and dried off. As I looked at my manscaped genitalia I was stunned at how much more attractive my crotch was without all of the hair. When I slipped into my boxers, by balls seemed to be more free, and I loved the way they felt. Whether or not I actually wanted this done to me, I can honestly say I'm glad Lauren did it.

~~~~

Lauren and I were inseparable after that. We did everything together. We went for walks in the snowy woods, drove to town at night and took walking tours of the neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights. On Lauren's suggestion, we even went to the mall to get each other Christmas presents. "It's not really Christmas if there aren't presents to open" she had said. Her child-like enthusiasm for the holiday was endearing. Even if I had thought it to be a silly idea, I couldn't have resisted the suggestion. I never could.

We grew very close during this time. As much as I did not want to admit it I was falling in love with her. Shit, why deny it? I was in love with her and I knew it. To top it off, for the first time in my life, I knew I wasn't just in love with her pussy, or 'in love' with the sex, because we hadn't had sex yet. Basically, we had just had some foreplay that resulted in orgasms. It wasn't about sex, it was about Lauren and my desire to be with her.

~~~~

Christmas day finally arrived. Lauren and I had spent the last seven days glued to each other's sides. Since it was just the two of us with no place to go, we spent pretty much the entire day in bed naked (well, I was naked, Lauren wore her sexy red satin boy short panties) kissing and gently touching each other. We napped every now and then too, always in the other's arms.

When we woke again, we noticed it was dark. We had spent the entire day in bed loving each other completely. It had been a wonderful day.

"I have an idea Seth. Why don't you start a fire in the living room. I'll grab a nice quilt or two, a couple of fingers of scotch for each of us, and we'll pick up where we left off. What do you say?"

I kissed the tip of her nose and said "That, my dear Lauren, is a great idea"

"Oh, and there's no need to get dressed" she added. This made us both smile.

Soon enough I had a roaring fire going and Lauren and I made ourselves comfortable between two luxurious quilts.

"I think this may be the best Christmas I have ever had" Lauren said as she pressed her near naked form against me.

I produced a small gift from under the covers and handed it to Lauren. "Merry Christmas sweetheart" I said before kissing her lips.

Lauren was beaming as she unwrapped the small box. It was a gold ring with a diamond set deep in the metal. When I saw it at the store I realized it matched her earrings and necklace perfectly, and that I had to get it for her.

"Seth! Seth! This isn't..."

"No, no. It's not. When I saw it I couldn't believe..."

Lauren interrupted "How perfectly it matches my earrings and necklace!"

"Yeah!" I said.

"Oh my God! This is fucking beautiful! But I can't let you spend that kind of money on me! Jesus Seth, it had to cost a fortune!"

"It's Christmas, and it's a gift for the woman I love. So just accept it and wear it!" I said excitedly.

In a flash Lauren was on top of me, smothering my face with passionate urgent kisses. "Do you really mean it?"

"Of course. You will be beautiful wearing it."

Lauren stopped kissing me and pinned my arms to the floor next to my head. Her eyes were burning with an intensity I had not witnessed before. "You better not be toying with me baby!"

"What? I don't understand!"

"You just said I was the woman you love. Did you mean it, or are you fucking with me?"

I was silent for what seemed like a very long time replaying that sentence in my head. Yep, I really had said it. Spontaneously. Heartfelt. Honest.

"I meant it" I replied.

"Then tell me. Tell me with conviction." Great drops of tears dripped from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "Tell me" she whispered.

"I love you Lauren Morse."

"Oh Seth! Oh baby! I love you too! Oh my God! Oh Seth baby, you are gonna get so fucking lucky!"

Lauren ducked under the covers and slurped my cock into her mouth. She sucked, she licked, she stroked, she blew me with an intensity I cannot describe.

"I love your cock baby. I absolutely love your cock. I need to feel this inside of me right now!"

Lauren removed her boy shorts while still under the covers. Without a word, Lauren squatted over my groin, grabbed my slick, hard cock and lowered herself onto me. Without a doubt this woman had the tightest pussy I had ever been in.

My hands went straight to her full firm breasts. I palmed the fleshy mounds while my thumbs flicked across her erect nipples.

"OOHHHH! FUCK! THAT FELLS SO FUCKING GOOD!" she screamed and started bouncing up and down on my spear, her palms pressed to my chest for balance. "YES! Play with my tits while I fuck you!"

I was more than happy to oblige her.

"I've wanted this all week Seth. Oh fuck me! Fuck my ass good!"

Her ass? Why was she letting me ass fuck her?

'Oh my God! Oh Seth! Fuck me! I love you Seth! I love you baby! Oh my God you're making me cum!"

"I love you too Lauren! Your ass is so tight!"

Lauren, still squatting, continued to bounce up and down on my cock, her hands on my chest and ass on my cock were the only parts of our bodies that touched. Lauren wailed and moaned the entire time she rode me.

"I'm there baby! Cum with me Seth!"

And again, as if on demand, my cock exploded just as Lauren screamed "I'M CUMMMI-I-INGG!" My cum splattered inside of Lauren, coating her insides with my virile seed.

That was when I felt something on my chest and belly.

Lauren's orgasm began to wane. She dropped to her knees, keeping my still hard cock inside of her, and lowered herself to me. Her breasts pressed firmly against my chest as she forced her tongue into my eager mouth. She rocked her hips against me causing my cock to slide in and out of her tight passage, and her cock to glide effortlessly between our stomachs, lubricated by her thick, white cum.

"Merry Christmas Seth honey" she whispered in my ear, still rocking against my penis which remained surprisingly hard in her clutching tunnel.

Lauren slowly removed the quilt that was covering us. The blaze in the fireplace had made the living room very warm. As Lauren sat up I could see that her body was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration, and strands of her hair were stuck to her sweaty face.

"That was better than I ever thought it could be" she said. Lauren continued to roll her hips, which kept me agonizingly hard.

My eyes wandered down her body, past her perfect breasts which shined with the evidence of our exertion, past her flat belly that was slick with her smeared semen, and down to the appendage jutting out from her hairless crotch and the two balls squishing out from either side of her cock.

"I told you that you'd learn about more of my womanly surprises, remember?"

I could only stare at Lauren's still hard cock, a strand of her cum extending from the tip to my belly.

"Mmmm, I think Seth loves his girlfriend's cock" she cooed.

As I stared at her glistening erection, I was beginning to agree with her. As much as I was expecting Lauren to have a dripping wet pussy, I had to admit that her cock looked perfect on her. As she continued to work my pole in and out of her tight rectum, her cock twitched and jerked, dribbling a little bit of her syrup every time she bottomed out on me.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, finally managing to break my eyes free from the hypnotizing vision of her cock and looking into her captivating eyes.

Lauren lowered herself to me again, pressing her body to mine and delivering a crushingly passionate kiss. The continuous motion of her hips stopped while we kissed, but my hips began to move. Operating completely on instinct, I began working my cock in and out of my lover's pulsing passage.

Lauren separated from our kiss, placed her hands on my cheeks, and emotionally whispered "Because you want to make love to me now."

She was right.

I placed a hand on each of her lush ass cheeks and began to slowly, deeply push my very hard cock into her now sloppy, well lubricated ass. Lauren's arms were around my neck now, and she placed her lips to mine. Our tongues swirled and caressed against the other's, never separating the entire time we made love.

Moans and sighs escaped from each of us as we surrendered our bodies to the unspeakable pleasure we were sharing.

As Lauren approached another orgasm, her moaning into my mouth became more intense, her breathing became shallow, and her hips began pushing back against my member. Her cock slid between our bodies, further stimulating her and hastening her approaching release.

Lauren's bucking became more fervent and she was now nearly panting into my mouth, but she never stopped kissing me. She then squeezed my neck as tight as she could, and slammed her ass down on my cock each time her own cock let loose with another pulse of her ejaculate. And every time her cock pulsed, her sphincter tightened around the base of my veiny spear.

The squeezing of her ass, her swirling tongue against mine, the meaty flesh in my hands, and knowing I had just made this gorgeous woman cum again sent me over the edge and I emptied myself into her, volley after volley, for the second time.

I was surprised it took as long as it did, but my cock began to lose its turgidity and slipped from Lauren's backside. Lauren quickly repositioned herself, urging my legs apart. She lay on top of me in a missionary position, our slimy cocks to rubbing together as her pelvis thrust against mine, as if she were fucking me. Lauren stopped kissing me long enough to say "Play with it" before again probing my mouth. I dipped my right hand into the crevasse of her ass and probed her slippery gaping hole with my fingers, eliciting a throaty growl from her.

I have no more recollection of the rest of the night. I was exhausted and fell asleep. When I woke the next morning, Lauren was pressed tightly to me, our legs intertwined and our crotches pressed tightly together with a quilt over us. My sense of smell was immediately overwhelmed by her intoxicating scent.

Lauren's eyes opened and focused on mine which were peering lovingly on the features of her flawless face.

"Hi" she whispered.

"Hi" I whispered back, my left hand reaching up to gently move several strands of her locks from her face. She pressed herself even more tightly to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

I'll admit that at this point I was a little confused. I was head over heels in love with this beautiful creature in my arms.

But she had a cock.

I wanted nothing more than to spend every waking minute with her.

But she had a cock.

The lovemaking we had shared last night was beyond human description.

But she had a cock.

I was finally able to not think about it, closed my eyes, and drifted back to sleep.

When consciousness came to me again, I was alone under the quilt. Lauren had showered and dressed and was sitting at the counter sipping coffee as she tapped away on her laptop.

"Gonna sleep all day?" she asked, an obvious smile in her voice. Lauren rose from her stool and walked toward me. She was wearing very tight black leggings or stockings under a red skirt that came to about mid-thigh and a grey crew neck sweater over a red mock turtle neck. Her thick blonde mane was again pulled back into a pony tail. If I didn't know the truth about her, she could easily have been a twenty-something college co-ed.

"You wore me out, woman" I answered as I rolled to my back. Lauren pulled the quilt from over me before straddling my hips and pressing her torso to mine. The silky hosiery covering her legs caressed my thighs as she settled in on top of me.

She placed her glossy lips to mine for a lingering, soulful kiss. "I have never experienced anything as beautiful as what we shared last night."

"You are a very special woman" I replied.

"I'm glad you feel that way Seth. I do love you."

I closed my eyes and kissed her full lips. "I love you too Lauren."

We hugged there for a few minutes as I breathed in her magical scent.

"Well, I could do this all day, but we have an adventure to start mister. Let's go! Get in the shower, get dressed, and wear sensible shoes!"

I diligently did as she had asked, had a cup of coffee, and out the door we went.

I drove, and again Lauren gave me turn by turn directions until we pulled into the parking lot that was the post-Christmas zoo of the area's largest mall.

I was mortified.

"Let's go Seth! Time's a wastin'!" she cried as I put the car in park. "There are deals to be had!"

Lauren hooked her arm in mine and we began our dangerous trek through the parking lot and into the sea of oblivious bargain hunters.

As we walked, I glanced down and noticed Lauren was wearing the ring I had given her on her left ring finger. My eyes quickly darted up and to the right. Lauren was staring at me, a look on her face that combined apprehension and adoration. When I smiled and kissed her, her eyes glassed over and her countenance changed to one of total acceptance. She held my arm even tighter and leaned her head on my shoulder.

Our time in the mall combat zone was uneventful other than the frustration I felt because I don't do crowds well, much less stupid, heads-up-their-asses crowds.

Once back at her house, we worked together in the kitchen cooking supper and cleaning up.

We retired to the bedroom. Lauren donned her flannel pajamas and handed me a wrapped package. "We got so busy yesterday that I never gave you your gift." Lauren knelt on the bed as she waited for me. "Go ahead, open it!"

I undid the ribbons on the box and tore off the paper. Lauren's hands covered her mouth and nose as she watched, seemingly concerned about how I would react to what was inside.

When I took the cover off of the box, I found a pair of flannel pajamas that matched hers exactly. I laughed uproariously.

"You like?" she asked.

"I do!" I answered between chuckles. "Their perfect!"

"Put 'em on for me" she requested. I stripped down and adorned myself with the soft cotton garments. "I bought those today. Your real present is still in the box."

Her hands were back to her face. Taped to the inside of the larger box was a smaller ring box. I looked at Lauren as I retrieved it, she appeared to be on the verge of tears.

I opened the ring box to discover a very plain gold band. It looked like a wedding ring.

"It's not a wedding ring. Well, at least it wasn't supposed to be. I don't know what it is now. I really did get this the day we went shopping for presents. Something inside of me kept telling me that I needed to get this for you." There were tears streaking down her cheeks.

"It's beautiful" I said as I slipped the dense metal ring over the ring finger of my right hand. "But why are you crying?"

"I was afraid you would think I was being to forward, that I was rushing into something. And that's not the case at all! Even before we made love I realized I enjoyed being with you so much that I wanted to give you something to remember it by. To remember me."

I soothed her concerns by taking her in my arms and kissing the tears from her cheeks. We fell onto the bed still holding each other. I pulled the covers over us and held her close, gently dragging my fingertips over her body.

~~~~

We spent the next few days together doing things with Lauren I never dreamed I would do.

We went to antique stores.

We ate at exotic restaurants.

We took down Christmas decorations.

We went to the movies.

Everything Lauren suggested we do, I willingly did. Whatever it was I couldn't seem to deny her anything. I thought I might be going insane.

On the day before New Year's Eve day, the telephone at Lauren's home rang for the first time in nearly two weeks.

"Hello!" Lauren chimed into the receiver.

"Good morning Mr. Currell"

"Thank you Brian."

"That won't be a problem at all. I can meet you in thirty minutes."

"See you then."

"What did Mr. Currell want?" I asked.

"There are a couple of minor issues with paperwork regarding the CNC installation contractors. Brian wants it cleaned up before the end of the year so he asked me to come in and help him take care of it today."

"Do you want me to come with?"

"No, just stay here and make yourself at home. If you want you could start something for dinner" she answered.

"OK. Well, drive safe and I'll see you in a little while."

"According to the boss, I'll be home by 5:00." And out the door she went.

I spent some time watching TV, surfing the web, and playing with the ring on my finger. I went in the kitchen to pour myself a drink. I must have bumped the mouse because the screen on Lauren's laptop came to life, displaying an Excel spreadsheet.

I sat at the counter with my scotch and took a look at the screen. It seemed to be some type of research log as best as I could figure. There were notes that referred to "subject" and words like "compliant" and "willing". As I read more and tried to digest the complex charting, I came to the horrifying realization that I was reading research results for Morse 17.21 Alpha, and I was 'subject'! Lauren's perfume was some type of concoction that used pheromones and other compounds to control a man through his sense of smell! No WONDER I couldn't resist Laurens suggestions. It wasn't that I was willingly submitting, it was that I was completely unable to resist! Now things made sense! Now I understood why my desire for her would change as soon as she suggested it should!

I was nothing more than a Guinea pig. A fucking lab rat!

Looking closer at the data, I could see she was also tracking my responsiveness to different means of control. Lauren had labeled these as 'Asks', 'Harsh Tells', and 'Gentle Tells'. Apparently, I responded best to 'Gentle Tells' and worst to 'Harsh Tells'. Thinking back to our very first encounter, Lauren had at first told me to take her home, then asked me to take her home, before gently suggesting I take her home. The records in her spreadsheet indicated that she quickly suspended 'Harsh Tells' and soon thereafter quit using 'Asks' too.

I was stunned. How could she do this to me? How could she use me like this and still tell me she loved me? I began to think it might all be a lie.

I got up from the counter, poured another scotch, and tried to decide what I was going to do now. Despite what I had just learned, I was confident my feelings for Lauren were real. I decided I wouldn't make a scene right away. I would let nature take its course and see where things went.

Lauren returned right when she said she would.

"Did you start dinner honey?" she asked.

"No, I wanted to wait until you were home so we could do it together."

"That's so sweet of you" she said as she hugged me a kissed me. Again, I was taken by her perfume and felt myself falling under her spell. "Hi."

"Hi" I answered.

We worked side by side preparing dinner and sipping wine. I really did enjoy this part of our being together. But now there were doubts.

After dinner I lit a fire, and the two of us spooned on the couch basking in the warmth.

"Did you miss me?" Lauren asked.

"I did. I hadn't realized how much I treasured being with you until you weren't here."

"So what did you do while I was gone?"

"Watched some football on TV. Surfed the web. Had a couple of cocktails. Took a nap. You know, boring stuff."

"I hope you're not bored now."

"Not at all."

"Seth, I want you to play with my tits and make me cum"

npanxx
npanxx
385 Followers