Scent of the Wolf

Story Info
Man struggles with curse while bringing pleasure to all.
10.9k words
4.53
79.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and inspired by a rather low-budget movie called Dark Wolf, about a super-breed werewolf terrorizing a city in search of his mate. In the movie, there is a scene where a photographer is holding a photo shoot of two models on a city rooftop. The models are painted from head-to-toe and start posing to a groovy dance tune. It just so happens that the werewolf is lurking nearby. The movie cuts between the werewolf attacking its next victim and the shoot, to the photographer's pleasant surprise, escalates to a lust-filled, girl-on-girl session! I believe the movie was attempting to insinuate that the scent of the nearby wolf unknowingly increased the women's sexual urges to the point where the shoot was forgotten and they lost all control – sexual gratification being their only goal. The idea of the wolf's presence taking control of the minds and bodies of those around it intrigued me enough to attempt this story.

Please note this story does not contain a fanged, furry creature, death, blood, guts or any other gruesome detail. Rather, it's an Erotic Adventure of one man's curse that surprisingly brings ecstasy to those around him. The story does, however, contain elements of incest, mind control and mild non-consensual. Naturally, all characters are adults and figments of my imagination.

A million thanks to LadyCibelle for editing the story!

Enjoy!!

PROLOGUE - THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Michael Loupierre had not always been homeless. There was a time when he considered himself a productive member of society. Michael was raised in a loving family and grew up in a quaint little house with the proverbial white-picket fence on a winding street lined with thousand-year-old Elms. His Mother, Diane, was an elementary school teacher, and his Father, Bert, the Chief of Police. A Sister, two years Michael's junior and the high school homecoming queen her senior year, completed this picture-perfect family. But skeletons lurked in Michael's closet, and they were mostly the reason he found himself homeless today. For as long as he could remember, Michael suffered from Lycanthropic Disorder. At least, that's what the doctors had called it. But Michael knew it was more. Michael knew that what he experienced was not imagined. He knew that he possessed a power, perhaps tied to werewolves, perhaps not. But, he could not ignore the fact that about once a month, during a full moon, he would have "episodes", as the doctors had referred to them.

The episodes began when he was about seven years old. Police would find little Mikey naked and shivering in the wee hours of the morning, curled into a fetus position and miles from home. As a courtesy to his Father, the police kept the incidents a secret while Michael was shuffled from one doctor to another in an effort to explain his behavior. The doctors had run the gamut of disorders from bi-polar, to schizophrenic to sociopath. But it wasn't until he visited Dr. Amara Ulrike when he was eighteen years old that he was diagnosed with Lycanthropy. She described the mental disorder as one where he had convinced his psyche of being a werewolf and now had to train his mind of otherwise. But Michael knew that Dr. Ulrike was wrong. He knew he possessed something special. He did not believe he was a werewolf in the classic sense, for he never witnessed his body changing into that of a wolf, nor were any terrible murders ever committed during his spells.

Nevertheless, about once a month as the full moon approached, Michael had noticed that people acted differently around him. Men cowered in his presence, and women gazed at him longingly, their eyes filled with desire. It was almost as if he possessed a power over them. And Michael himself felt invincible, as if nothing could stop him. Physically, he felt different too. His thin, flabby body seemed to give way to a toned physique with larger hands, larger feet, and a larger cock. Yes, Michael had noticed his cock grew immensely as the Full Moon approached, measuring it once at nearly a foot long erect. Michael also noticed the almost all-consuming need for sexual gratification during this time. But as night fell and the full moons rose, his mind seemed to play tricks on him. He would have only vague recollections of running through fields, woods and backyards as he ripped his clothes off; yet the memories of his sexual encounters remained vivid and sharp.

Michael's descent into isolation began with one such episode while home from his first year at college. He had still been seeing Dr. Ulrike, and she felt they were making progress. But Michael vaguely recalled how one night, possessed by the full moon overhead and consumed with sexual desire, he found himself outside Dr. Ulrike's home, standing naked in her backyard and staring at her dimly lit bedroom window on the second floor. The forty-two year old doctor lived alone, having never married. Michael vaguely recalled how he easily broke through the lock on the French doors leading into the house from the rear patio. In an instance he had found himself in her bedroom, staring deep into the eyes of the beautiful doctor, who had let out a scream in surprise to his intrusion.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" she asked after regaining her composure, seeming to notice for the first time, his wet, naked form and hard cock. Michael stood before the doctor with a wild look in his eyes. The beautiful doctor suddenly felt light headed as she sensed an unusual presence come over her. In a voice that was barely audible, Amara whispered, "Michael, you're not what you think you are! It's all in your head!!" Her voice cracked, betraying her desire. Michael's chest heaved as his twelve-inch cock bobbed in front of her. He moved swiftly toward the doctor and grabbed a handful of hair. "Michael, please!" She pleaded as Michael stared deep into her eyes. "Please...don't!!" she whispered again. Michael seemed oblivious to her plea as a deep, guttural growl escaped his lips just before he kissed the doctor savagely.

"Hmmph!!" she muffled into his mouth as the kiss seemed to go on forever, eventually turning sensual. As if something came over her, Amara's tension eased as her arms fell lifelessly to her side. Breaking the kiss, Michael held onto her hair as a soft moan escaped her lips. Amara's chest heaved as she gazed lustfully into Michael's eyes, before her hand involuntarily fluttered toward his monstrous cock and grasped its thick trunk. This time, she kissed him, as her hand began to stroke him. "Mmmm!!!" she moaned into his mouth as she rubbed her palm over his bulbous head. The pre-cum that had bubbled at its tip was now smeared across her palm, as Amara broke the kiss. Staring into Michael's eyes, she seductively licked the palm of her hand. "Mmmm!" she moaned again, backing away from Michael toward her bed.

A look of complete lust and desire now filled the doctor's eyes, as she let the robe she was wearing slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. Michael let out a deep growl at the sight of her naked body. She began caressing her large, pendulous breasts and stroking her wet pussy, the urges overwhelming her. Even in his possessed state, Michael had the presence of mind to admire her beauty. Amara was a strikingly beautiful woman, tall with blonde hair and shimmering blue eyes behind small, black-rimmed, rectangular eyeglasses that she never removed – even now. "Mmmm!" she moaned, lewdly licking her pussy juice from her fingers as she gazed at Michael, who swiftly approached her. Grinning wickedly, she leaned forward and licked his neck, as Michael threw her roughly back onto her bed.

"Yes!! That's it you fucking animal!!" she hissed. "Take me!! Do it!!!" she added, as Michael wrapped his hands around her throat and in one hard thrust, penetrated the doctor's tender folds. "Ugh!!! Yes!!" she wailed as Michael stabbed his cock into Amara repeatedly. Michael recalled the howls of pleasure and screams of desire coming from both of them as they fucked like animals, grunting, kissing and licking each other's faces. Amara gazed into Michael's eyes, as she urged him on. "Fuck me, Michael!! Take what you need from me!!" Wrapping her legs around his back, the sexy doctor pulled him into her on every thrust until the sensation was too much and Michael emptied his seed into her. His arched torso formed a perfect silhouette against the glowing moon visible through the window, as his howls echoed his climax. Feeling Michael's giant cock flex repeatedly inside her as it spewed ropes of cum into her inner chamber, Amara screamed, digging her long red nails into Michael's back, her own orgasms ripping through her.

The next morning, Michael awoke cold and naked under an overpass, miles from the doctor's home. A week later at his next appointment, the note on her office door read that the doctor had taken a leave of absence. Dumbfounded, Michael's parents had tried to reach the doctor at her home and through her colleagues to no avail. She had vanished without a trace. Vaguely, Michael recalled her last words as he was jumping from her bedroom window. "Cologne, Michael. Es ist Ihr Heim!" she had whispered in German, pulling the covers over her naked and well-fucked body, as Michael leaped out of sight.

And so, the beginning of the end began. Two years later, when Michael was twenty, and again while home from college, his Mother burst into his bedroom to find Michael and his now eighteen-year-old sister, Kelly, fucking with abandonment. Michael recalled how, afterwards, his Mother had described the look of uncontrollable desire in her daughter's eyes to the therapists. "It was almost," she had said, "as if she was taking immense pleasure in the act!"

Michael had known weeks earlier that a change had overcome his sister, for she had begun exhibiting unusual behavior. The former sugar-sweet homecoming queen was suddenly acting like the town slut around him. She seemed to purr in his presence, rubbing up against him and teasing him with her tongue in his ear. All of this went unnoticed to the parents until the night of the full moon arrived. Michael's father had been called out that night to tackle PR on a triple homicide at a local convenient store, and his mother had called it an early night. With a heat in his loins that he hadn't felt in years, Michael still made a concerted effort to avoid his sister. As the full moon hovered in the dark sky, he tried to sneak past her unnoticed. But she had cornered him in his bedroom before he could make his escape.

"Where are you going, brother dear?" Kelly asked, a coquettish look across her face. Her rigid nipples poked prominently through her thin t-shirt, indicating that she was not wearing a bra. The thought of her naked tits underneath her shirt brought a low, rumbling growl from deep inside Michael, as his sister unsnapped her jeans. Grinning seductively, Kelly slid quickly and efficiently out of her jeans and t-shirt. "You weren't going to leave your little, ole sister here alone to play with herself again, were you?" she added, sliding a hand into her panties while massaging a naked breast. Her candy-colored nipples stiffened from her touch, as her eyelids fluttered and a gasp escaped her lips. Gathering her senses and gazing deep into her brother's eyes, Kelly's expression turned serious as she easily tore her lace panties off. Like his other victims, Kelly's chest rose and fell rapidly as her breathing turned erratic. His sister smiled wickedly as she noticed her brother licking his lips, as he stared at her glistening pussy. In a girlish tone, she giggled as her hands came up and squeezed her breasts together, her fingers teasing her nipples.

Michael could not resist his tempting sister any longer, as another deep growl escaped his lips. His own erratic breathing intensified, signaling that his transformation was complete. His sexual desire took hold of him, and he ripped his clothes off, revealing his twelve-inch cock. His sister's eyes widened as she grinned, licked her lips and whispered, "Yeah, big brother, that's just what I need!" Michael menacingly approached his sister and shoved her hard against the wall. Kelly grunted at the impact as her blonde hair fell across her face. Gazing lustfully at her brother through wisps of golden hair, Kelly bit her bottom lip and in a barely audible voice, whispered "your sister's waiting, Mikey!" With the wild look in his eyes, Michael approached his sister slowly. Placing his hands under her thighs, he raised his sister up against the wall, and slowly lowered her onto his immense cock. Kelly wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and let out an audible gasp, closing her eyes and reveling in the sensation of her brother's huge cock smoothing out her pussy. Michael fucked his sister mercilessly, slamming her up against the wall with every thrust, as she screamed her approval. Her screams of pleasure ultimately penetrated the walls and reached their sleeping mother. She had burst into the room just as Kelly moved into her third orgasm, as Michael finally shot his cum into her. With his back to his mother, he was unable to see the look that Mother and Daughter exchanged, as Michael's mom stared horrified into the grinning, wicked face of her satiated daughter. Michael doesn't remember anything else that night. His only recollection was waking in the middle of the football field of the high school he and his sister had attended.

Following the incident with his sister, new rounds of therapy began, both for Michael and his sister. His parents never spoke of the episode directly, but each month, as the full moon approached, Michael took his sister without their parent's knowledge. Rather, his sister took what she needed to satisfy her uncontrollable urges. And so, for nearly a year, this continued. Michael had focused so much of his energy on his sister that he failed to realize the effect his power was also having on his Mother. And so about a year after the initial episode with his sister, Michael's father came home late from work one night to find his proper, elementary schoolteacher wife riding their son's huge cock in total ecstasy.

His mother's transformation had not been as blatant as his sister's, yet it was just as significant. The close proximity of Michael's aura had changed her behavior unknowingly. In a gradual transformation of her own, Diane Loupierre had switched from conservative, full-length dresses to skirts and tight blouses; from no make-up to light lipstick and eye shadow; from flowing, long-sleeved cotton nightgowns to slinky, silk, low-cut nightgowns with spaghetti straps. And, she found herself unknowingly bending over more often to her son's lustful gaze - at breakfast as she poured syrup on his pancakes or in his room as she gathered dirty clothes. While the change went unnoticed to his mother, it was very noticeable to Michael, whose cock became almost constantly hard at the sight of his Mom's suddenly braless tits, which hung in plain view when she was bent over. Their small size gave him full view of her entire breasts, milky white with unusually large, stiff, rose-colored nipples. As the full moon approached one cycle in particular, Michael found it harder and harder to get his mother out of his mind.

Finally, on the night in question and as the full moon shone brightly in the night sky, Michael's transformation began as he lay on his bed. The change in physique was especially agonizing this night as he writhed and squirmed, ripping off his clothes. A sharp pain shot through his body, causing a loud groan to escape his lips. The sound quickly brought his mother to his bedroom door, suspecting her son and daughter were fucking again.

She was about to knock when Michael let out a final guttural groan of pain before the transformation was complete. With her anger rising from suspicion, his mother burst into his room and met him face to face. Her head immediately grew lightheaded in his presence, as she fought to catch her breath. Her nostrils flared and her chest rose and fell, as her low-cut nightgown suddenly displayed a fine sheen of perspiration across the tops of her small breasts. Her large nipples immediately hardened, poking prominently through the thin gown. "Michael, I..I...," she attempted to say before losing her thought, her eyes zeroing in on his tremendous hard cock, oozing precum. Michael approached his mother. They stood facing each other, their breathing erratic. Suddenly, with lightning fast reflexes, Michael ripped the nightgown from his mother's body, leaving not even as much as a single, tiny scratch on her. Frightened at the sudden motion, Diane closed her eyes and turned her head sideways, holding her breath momentarily. But just as quickly, her expression relaxed and she opened her eyes. In them, Michael found the same lust-filled desire that he'd seen in Amara and his sister. Naked and smiling seductively, his mother stuck her tongue out sensually and licked the corner of his mouth, his upper lip and his chin. "You know, Mikey," she said, "mommy's needs haven't been filled in over a year," she gasped, running an index finger around one of Michael's nipples. Michael growled, as his mother continued. "You could fill my needs, Mikey. Please, baby! Fuck your mother!" she hissed, just before driving her tongue deep into his mouth. Michael moaned deeply into his mother's mouth before breaking the kiss. Grinning menacingly, he grabbed his mother's breasts! "Ah!!!" Diane groaned, turning her head sideways as Michael kissed her neck, her sternum, and the underside of a breast before taking a turgid, rubbery nipple between his lips.

"Ugh!!!" his mother groaned as she closed her eyes and ran a hand through his hair. "Ah!!! My baby boy!!! Yessss!!" she hissed, as Michael grabbed a handful of his mother's hair and forced her to her knees. Staring up into her son's eyes, Diane smiled seductively before turning her attention to his cock, dangling inches from her lips. She licked the pre-cum from its tip, leaving a thin strand hanging from her tongue to his cock, before taking him into her mouth. Michael growled and closed his eyes, as his mother sucked his cock deeper. She managed to suck four or five inches of the immense cock, while stroking the rest of it furiously and moaning. Michael ran his hands roughly through his mother's hair, forcing her head back and forth over his cock, at times gagging her with its size. But his mother sucked his cock expertly, causing Michael to reach orgasm almost instantly as he erupted into her mouth, sending streams of ropey, white cum onto her tongue and down her throat. The amount was overwhelming as his Mother gagged and released his cock, cum flowing from the corners of her mouth and down her chin and neck. Michael's head spun from the sudden drain in adrenaline. His vision blurred as he stared down at his cum covered mother. "Mmmm!!!" she moaned contented, wiping his thick cum into her mouth.

In his altered state, Michael remained hard, and his mother took notice. In her overwhelmingly aroused state, Diane stood and pushed her son back onto his bed. His momentary weak state allowed her to maneuver him, as she straddled her son's hips and slowly impaled herself on the biggest cock of her life. "Oh...my...god!!! Fuck!!!!" she wailed, before a wicked smile spread across her face, coming to rest on his groin - his entire cock flexing inside her. Her eyes fluttered and her mouth went slack as she began to rise up and down on her son's cock. She bucked up and down mumbling incoherently, as she massaged her breasts. And so, Michael's mother – like his sister - took what she needed from her son. And that was how his father found them.

Michael recalled how his father had attempted to break mother and son apart until he had gazed into his son's eyes and retreated in fear. Crouching into a sofa chair opposite the bed, his father watched in agony as his wife gyrated atop their son, all the while staring and grinning at her cowering husband. Eventually, mother and son screamed in pleasure, as their orgasms exploded simultaneously, while Bert Loupierre stared blankly at the full moon through the window. When it was over, his mother French-kissed her son lovingly before slumping next to him, drained. Michael rose and approached his father, gazing at him. Tears ran down Bert's cheeks as he stared at his sick son. From deep within the entity that possessed him, Michael felt a sorrow grip his heart at seeing his Father's pain. With a sudden rage overwhelming him, Michael let out a painful wail before bursting through the glass window and leaping into the darkness. In an instant, he was gone. And like so many times before, Michael awoke in the cold and dampness of the misty morning, miles from his home.