Scent on a Breeze Ch. 02

Story Info
An encounter with the dead.
5.1k words
4.32
7.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers

"Such a beautiful scent should not be given off by one so impure."

The velvet voice slipped through his ears so subtly that Jason forgot to jump.

He turned around slowly and witnessed the source.

The woman was immaculate, her pale skin had no imperfections that he could see, her long hair looked soft and silky, her barely concealed breast stood from her chest, perky, her nipples were clear against the fabric of her t-shirt so he could see she was not wearing a bra. Her legs seemed to disappear into the floor and her eyes blazed through his, almost as if she was ripping through his mind to find something.

"Tell me, mortal, was I your target? Or were you simple after one of the wolves?" Her voice seemed curious but her eyes appeared alight with the answers to everything she needed to know.

"Either one of you would have been enough to prove your existence" he said with out meaning to. 'Shit, has she has me hypnotized or something? I don't want to tell her anything else'

"It's not hypnotism Jason, sweetie, it's just you being a boy, and not wanting a beautiful woman like me getting all sad and upset" she finished by pouting her lip a little, much to Jason's disgust he found himself wanting to make her smile again.

"Please, let me make you smile again, you are too beautiful to be sad" he dropped to his knees as he begged, completely out of control of his own body.

"Oh sweetie, just offer yourself to me, and I'll happily drain you." Jason felt as though she had slipped her tongue in his ear as he unwillingly dragged his shirt down to expose his neck.

"Good boy, I wonder if you will taste anywhere near as good as this smell." To Jason's eyes, she didn't even seem to take a step before she was beside him, sliding her teeth into his skin filling her mouth with blood.

Alice steps through the flap of the tent to find a gorgeous woman bent over Jason while his head lulls to the side. Stifling a scream she attempts to take a step back outside, instead she hits something solid.

"Another darling human, and she looks much tastier" the silk voice slips into her ears as hands come around her body and grip her tits.

"Mmm, this lusciousness can only be natural" the voice so sweet, Alice can't believe what she sees, almost like a shadow the woman that was over her ex-boyfriend was now behind her and fondling her with expert hands, even through the jacket, she was getting turned on again.

"Stop this" she gasps, "I did nothing to you, why are you doing this?" Alice's voice catches in her throat as velvet like hands slowly trace their way up her body to her neck lifting her chin to make her look into her eyes.

"Oh dear, you don't seem to understand. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to smile, and taste you in so many ways. Lucky for you, your boyfriend sated my bloodlust, now I just want to deal with my lust. You can do that for me can't you honey?" the woman's lips close over Alice's, her mind curls at first as she tastes the blood of Jason, yet even though it repulses her she soon gives in to the sweet taste of the woman's lips, tongue and teeth.

Releasing her lips the woman slides her tongue down Alice's neck and kisses gently, slowly opening her mouth wider while Alice stands there almost comatose, she feels the fangs break her skin but can't scream. Her body shudders as the blood slowly begins to leave her.

Alice sighs out loud while inside her mind, she screams and rants trying to break the trance just to scream for help, to no avail. Her eyes start to dim, she get's a vague feeling that she was released abruptly, and falls to the floor. Then black.

Convel had smelt male blood first, and didn't really think anything of it; he figured that Alice had hit him or something on those lines. It wasn't until he smelt Alice's blood that he realized something was very wrong. He made it to the tent in an instant and soon had grabbed the bitch by her hair pulling her teeth out of Alice and tossing her out the tent in a swift yank.

"You have been told before Valerie, you are not to hunt on my lands." He growled at the familiar woman in front of him.

"Oh Convel, you're no fun at all." She had stayed on the ground knowing the wolf well enough to know that standing was an act of aggression and he wouldn't hesitate to obliterate her in a moment. "Do you remember the time you had a tumble with me?" she giggled, "no man could ever amount to the wolfy that I love, and that loved me for that one night" he growled at her again.

"Enough of the past, that is the only reason I haven't killed you already. You broke me, and it's taken along time to recover. I don't need you dragging it up again."

He spat on the ground, his anger slowly dissolving his reasoning. "Leave before I tear your head off"

"Convel," Valerie pouts "I have only just started on the girl, let me finish her"

Before the words were even out of her mouth he had his hand around her throat and she was suspended in the air. She smiled remembering the same strength that had made her writhe in passion as he pounded her like a piston.

"Go on, do me like an animal" Her wicked grin broke into his mind and he tossed her against a tree.

"Fuck off. Now" he didn't have to raise his voice, the death that those words promised were easily conveyed. He turned as she vanished into the darkness, bells of laughter disappearing into the night.

He returned to Alice, she had not moved from where she had fallen.

Convel scoops her up from the floor and takes her out of the tent, placing her down next to a tree he goes back to examine Jason.

"Fuck!" He curses to himself, "How the hell do I save this prick? Should I just let him die?" he starts to pace slightly while considering his possibilities. "If I leave him be, he'll be dead anyway, if I take him to a doctor, I would have to explain everything, and I still can't find enough reason to care about this trash! He brought it on himself anyway. FUCK MY LIFE!" He screamed internally as he stands over Jason's limp body. "He is too far gone into death to come back now... well, hikers go missing all the time" Convel growls at his own conclusion, yet with no other choice now, he scoops up the body as he lets out a low key howl.

Stepping outside the tent he spies the wolf he summoned making its way into the clearing.

"Trent, take the girl to the cabin I have things to take care of." Convels' authority is absolute. "And Trent, she is not a toy, put her in one of the guest rooms without injury." His eyes helped shoot the words into Trent's skull. Shifting to his half form, Trent smiles slyly, picks up Alice gently and vanishes into the dark.

Convel growls softly as he packs up the tent and everything else this stupid man had with him and hurled it all into Jason's car.

Growling with frustration Convel grabs Jason and easily tosses him into the passenger seat of the car. Glaring at the corpse he gets into the drivers seat and slams the door, nearly breaking it.

'Ok. I've done this before... once, now I just have to remember how the hell I make this thing work.' Convel stares at the steering wheel of the 4wd and curses again. With his limited knowledge on cars, seeing as how he never really needed one, he had no idea what he was supposed to do next.

"Fuck it!" he declared and got out of the car. He shifted to his werewolf form and howled into the sky. Each of his howls was individual; only certain members of the pack were called specifically with a howl that he had declared as there call. Therefore when Sheena raced into the clearing immediately submitting to him he was surprised.

"What are you doing here Sheena?" he had returned to his human form as it was far simpler to communicate with speech.

"Blare is unable to come right now. He heard your howl but he..." Sheena was the newest pack member. Having been found by Blare in a rather unusual circumstance, she believed that he was above her and therefore tried her best to please him as well as Convel. Her fur was the colour of honey, a slightly darker shade then when she was human, and her timid and eager to please attitude did not sit right with Convel. She was a wolf. She was supposed to be proud and strong, not frightened of everything. However the glare that Convel held her in would have been enough to make anything tremble. She already knew that Convel was the pack leader; his words are law and are to be adhered to, what she did not realize was that he was a lot more than just a pack leader. She knelt in front of him and put her head to the floor. "P-please, I-"

"Enough!" he did not yell, he did not want her wetting herself. She looked terrified of him yet his anger was not at her but and Blare for putting her in this situation. 'Self important bastard, I might have to make an example of him' his mind filled with venom towards Blare, yet he had to deal with Jason right now.

"Do you know how to drive?" Convel tried his best to calm down and make his words consoling. It was hard not to want to protect this poor girl.

"I have a little experience in driving, I could try" her voice quavered while responding she did not even get off the ground.

"Ok, Sheena, just... get up and get in the car. Take it up the mountains. I'll be following behind you." The girl slowly got to her feet, still trembling, and got into the car.

'OK' she took a breath in, the smell of the corpse next to her tickled her nose slightly but this was not the time to worry about that. Trying desperately to calm herself she looked down for the keys and soon discovered they were not in the ignition. Her mind raced trying to figure out exactly what her next step should be, as her eyes darted around the front of the car, anxious to find them.

Her eyes flick over to the body in the car. With a deep breath to steel her nerves, she reaches into the dead mans pant pocket. Nothing. She almost cried as she shifted his body slightly so that she could get at the other pocket. Success. Her fingers retrieve the cold metal keys from the dead and slip them into the ignition.

'It's just a corpse.' She repeats in her head maybe a hundred times as she turns the key and the engine rumbles into life. She allows herself a sigh and a smile; hopefully the leader would be pleased. As she puts the car into gear and gently applies her foot to the accelerator, the car begins to roll. Relief floods her body as she makes her way up the trail towards the top of the mountains, allowing herself a moment to settle into the seat, the bumps in along the way jostling her and the corpse about, thankfully though, she is able to keep the car right way up and headed in the right direction.

With her complete attention required to maintain the car headed in the right direction, she did not notice the leg of the corpse twitch, the eyes start to move or how its' dead gaze locked onto her.

Convel kept close to the car. Not behind it, no the exhaust was far too disgusting for him. Instead he was maybe twenty meters away from the passenger side door. He watched intently as Sheena managed to keep the car going, completely mystified. Of course being who he was, a car was rarely needed to get anywhere, and when it was, he had a driver organized. He allowed him self to think of other things, his mind wonders straight back to Alice, and the new world he would eventually have to involve her in. He does not notice anything is amiss until he hears the howl and the door tear from its frame.

She had kept her attention completely on the car, the way it was traveling was not a path, more like forging a path that she knew already, and had not noticed the corpse until it had already grabbed her wrist trying to drag it to its mouth. Her howl had been reflex, and jumping through the door was unintentional but necessary. She had no idea that this thing was a vampire, why the hell was she not told? Was she expected to just know? Had she failed? Instantly her mood was ferocious. With the fear of having failed weighing heavily on her mind she watches the car hit a tree and topple over to its side, as the creature scrambles out of the hole that was once a door. It tears through its clothes leaving them shredded on the floor. She hears it sniff the air and turn its dead eyes up at her, it licks its lips and pounces towards her. Its' mouth open wide and its' canines elongated, it was trying desperately to get a bite. She half shifted and waited, she had to correct her mistake. She watched as its hands came towards her with intent to slash or grab, its nails having grown into claws, yet it made no real sound. No roar of anger, no howl, nothing but a dead moan, she stepped in as it came closer to the ground, and swung her foot to meet its head. Connecting, ball to forehead; she heard a sickening crack as its head flung back to an unnatural angle. Yet she failed to notice that it had grabbed her leg until she was pulled off her foot and felt the teeth sink into her thigh.

She had clearly snapped its neck, how was it doing this? Instantly she grabbed its head and pulled its teeth out of her skin, she was lucky, it had not got deep enough to drain much as she put her claws into its stomach and kicked as hard as she could. She heard the grunt and then felt the claws tear from her legs as she sent it sailing through the air. Gaining her feet she could not believe that it had landed on its feet and was smiling at her. Its insane smile brought from blood lust and... lust? It appeared that the blood he had taken from her went straight through his body and swelled his cock. What the fuck was going on? She howled at it in rage as all it did was smile and walk towards her, like it had all the time in the world.

Convel could not believe what he was witnessing. The bitch had turned him into her toy, she had made a Ghoul. 'Fucking Valerie' he would track that vampiric bitch then throw her to his wolves. However the thing that surprised him the most was Sheena. Her honey coat caught the moon and made her look almost golden as she fought this monster with all her strength. It was an unfortunate match up: Sheena was too wet behind the ears. She did not have the experience or the training that would allow her to deal with this kind of creature. That did not stop her from trying though, and now, Convel looked at her with a new found pride. His newest pack member, the meek, timid, forever pleasing little girl, was really a wolf when it came to it. He half expected her to either turn tail and run, or at least call to him, but instead, even though she was wounded and completely out of ideas as to how to kill it, she did not back down. He smiled; watching her grow before his very eyes was an amazing sight to behold.

Sheena was panting hard; her arms were covered in blood, as well as her legs and a small gash on her stomach was just healing up. Yet the creature just kept licking the blood on his hands then coming at her again, smiling. She had tried to claw him, yet the wounds closed almost instantly and the only blood that came out was her own. Snapping bones did not seem to bother it, and even a well placed kick to the groin only produced a bit of blood. It did not slow down. It just attacked her and drank her. Her spirit was close to breaking, if she were to die she would not give it the satisfaction of breaking down. If it even felt satisfaction. She roared in place of a howl as she launched herself again at the creature, her speed dwindling as pain begins to spread through her body. Her mouth is open and her claws ready to tear shreds off this thing. She clutches at nothing, she feels a hand on her back and spins, but it's too late. It smashes its hand across her face causing blood to spurt from her snout. She sees stars, as her body comes crashing to the ground. Holding her eyes shut she braces for the thing to finish her. It does not come. Slowly she opens her eyes and gasps. It had that same psychotic grin as it absentmindedly strokes its fresh blood fueled cock. It reaches down and grabs her head. She tries to pull away and is slapped back to the ground. It falls upon her, its' barely warmed hands running over her body and through her fur, she feels its cock pressing against her belly. She feels it lift up and try to position itself above her. Squeezing her eyes shut tightly she struggles against it to no avail. Her spirit breaks, she had failed. Resigned to her fate she gives in and howls with the remainder of her strength, a mournful, defeated howl. She feels its hand rise as if to slap her again, yet the hand does not come back. In fact, it's as if the creature had vanished completely. Slowly, her eyes open, her breath catches in her throat and her eyes tear up. It was over.

Convel watched her last ditch effort and smiled. Even though she was completely fucked, she refused to give in. he saw her lunge, she would be tired by now, continuous regeneration was draining her inhuman energy reserves, sure enough the Ghoul barely had to do anything, side step and a spin, it touches her back and when she spins back it back hands her across the face. He watches her struggle on the floor, and sees the intent of the Ghoul. He makes his way towards them. Her howl tells him that she is done, and he sees the ghoul raise its hand to slap her again. Reaching out, he grips it tightly and shatters the wrist of the Ghoul. Shifting to his half form he lifts the ghoul easily off the ground, it spins and tries to claw at him with its other hand to which Convel merely snarls, catches and crushes in his hand. The bones come through the skin and the blood it had stolen starts to seep out around them. Convel glares at the Ghoul and pulls at the arms, it tries to struggle against him, tries to kick and bite, but it hits nothing but air. Convel growls, he stares straight into the Ghouls eyes as he sharply tears its arms off. It falls to the ground and fights to get upright again. Stolen blood spills from the wounds before they close again, maybe if it had more blood it could have grown them back. Convel kicks it over to its back and places a foot on its chest.

"Sheena, get over here." He growls through his teeth, not taking his eyes off of the downed prey. Sheena forces herself to stand and limps over to him.

"When fighting the dead," he presses into the ghoul to emphasize that he is talking about it, "You can not cut, slash or break them. You have to tear, rip and shatter." He pushes his monstrous foot into the ghouls' chest, bones snap and skin tears as he forces his foot into its body. It glares at them, its legs twitching with its effort to keep fighting.

"Why is it still alive?" Sheena's voice is soft; she can barely stand but is staying upright through sheer willpower.

"It's not alive Sheena, that's what your problem was while fighting it. You thought normal wounds would kill something that's dead. So now, you will kill it. Tear its head off." Convel's eyes do not leave the ghoul, and his voice gives no room for argument. Swallowing, Sheena leans forward and grabs the ghoul by the sides of the head. Its' eyes flash up to her and the smile comes back to its face. Hatred fills her body as she grips tightly and pulls with all her strength, slowly she feels its head detach from its body, skin tearing and bones pop as she finally removes it completely. Its eyes stay staring ahead, as she glares at it. Summoning the last ounce of will power she has, she crushes the head between her hands. Exhausted, Sheena drops to her knees, tears brim in her eyes as her form returns to that of a human. She looks up into Convel's eyes and breaks down. Sobs rack her body as she hugs herself and lets everything sink in.

"You watched him hurt me?" the question was rhetorical, she did not really want an answer to it, Convel knew that, yet he felt the need to answer her anyway.

"You are a werewolf Sheena. I do not know your origins, or your blood. What I do know; is that you are a wolf, and have not been one for very long. Thus giving me the reason to see exactly why you are a wolf." His tone held authority, he did not want her interrupting what he was about to say.

Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers
12