Scepter & Crown

Story Info
She's queen of a gangbang for her birthday.
1.3k words
3.6
69.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday!!" As my jaw fell, I found myself in a surprise scene straight from television, where people were materializing from behind couches and under tables and around the corners of Joel's apartment, clearly self-satisfied as they sounded their chorus.

"Oh my God!" I said, realizing that I'd been standing in freeze-frame. Joel had been my best friend since college (and he's gay, so we really are just friends). I was fully aware that my birthday was in a couple of days and that he surely wouldn't let it go by without doing something. But since he was just about the only person I knew in Baltimore, a surprise party hadn't even been on my radar. There couldn't have been anyone to invite. And indeed, who were these people? They were all guys—all of them?—yes, I didn't see a single fellow female present. Perhaps Joel had imported a little subset of the local gay community for the evening?

"Are you surprised?" chirped Joel, as proud of himself as any of the others, as he strode to my side with a ridiculous party hat on his head. I elbowed him and took a playful swipe at the hat. "Rose, tell me you're surprised."

"Of course I'm surprised, you silly bird. Didn't you see me standing there with my mouth open like a fool? I mean, good God, Joel, what is this?" I was smiling.

"Rose, I've got something to tell you," he said with ceremony. "I mean, besides Happy Birthday. This is better than that."

I could only laugh, still amused, shaking my head. I tried to anticipate his announcement: These people are here to give you an award...You've just inherited the throne of an obscure Alpine kingdom.

"These people are quite heterosexual," he said, confusing me, although the comment did speak to my earlier thought. "I've collected them from the Democratic presidential campaign headquarters downtown. They've been working hard and they were up for a break. And Rose, I told them you were my best friend." He paused. "I explained to them that you deserve something particularly special this year for your 25th birthday. And what could I give you that you've never gotten before?"

The throne. Definitely, the throne. Scepter and crown included, of course.

He was giving me a hard, intense look. "Don't tell me that this hasn't been one of your top sexual fantasies for years."

I swallowed, my mouth dry, and stared back. The rest of the room seemed to go blank.

"I'm going to leave you guys the apartment for the next five hours. I'll be back at midnight, and I'm trusting things to not get out of hand, but I'll be able to wrap things up then. I'm taking my cell phone in case you need to reach me before then, Rose. Don't worry, you can tell that these are decent white-collar guys, and I've worked with several of them before on homelessness campaigns." He flashed a smile at a few of the men, who smiled back, warmly, harmlessly. "Everybody's going to practice safe sex. Other than that, you go ahead and have the time of your life, girlfriend." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Holy Jesus Christ, Joel. Mother of God."

"Hopefully you'll be uttering a lot more of those oaths. Except without my name attached. Do I have your permission to leave you with your birthday present?"

I looked around. Counted. Eight men total. My buttock was already quivering. I wanted it.

I nodded to Joel. He grinned, saluted the men, and, bookbag slung over his shoulder, headed out of the apartment. The door clicked shut.

The room was quiet. Some of the men were still standing; some were now sitting on arms of couches or on an end table. They looked professional, clean, jovial. I could definitely sense some excitement in the air, although maybe it was just me. Something in my head was rushing.

"Well," I said, figuring I should break the silence. "Thank you, guys. Thanks for coming to this."

"Our pleasure," said one man.

"Hopefully you'll be thanking us for more," said another.

It was then that I saw the generous spread of beers that Joel had laid out. "Well hey, dig in," I said. I noticed that some of the men had consumed a few already, judging from the empty bottles in the trash and lying around. "I'd probably better have one myself."

I drank it more quickly than usual. When I finished, one man was standing at my back. His hands cupped my breasts. Another man got down on his knees in front of me, and knee-walked until he was between my legs. I was wearing a dress without hose, and he slid down my panties and began licking me.

My head was already thrown back in rapture—and anticipation. The man behind me slipped my dress off over my head, and undid my bra and threw it aside as well. A third man moved in and seized one of my breasts, sucking on the nipple.

"Oh, fuck." My legs were shaking. Sensing my readiness, the man behind me wrapped his arms around my waist, bodily lifted me away from the others, and leaned me hastily over an end table. I barely had time to grab it for balance before he'd started slipping his cock into me from behind. He breathed loudly in satisfaction and fucked me against the table. Better yet, my panties had never been completely removed, but still held my ankles together where they'd fallen. I moaned.

"Hey, c'mon, we're supposed to share her!" someone scolded.

"Let me just break her in first, then we'll get to that."

"You're gonna have to overwhelm her a lot more if your plan is to break her."

He thrust more savagely in response, slapping the side of my ass as his cock bludgeoned me over and over.

"Hold her mouth shut," someone suggested.

I moaned and groaned against his hand, which squeezed my face as though it were a baseball.

"Hurry up and come. I want to see her suck cock."

"I want to see her triple-penetrated."

"Alright alright, I'm almost there." There was silence for the next half-minute while he jackhammered me. Then a groan—he finished—I thrilled to think of what might come next, the shuddering array of possibilities.

As it turned out, they wanted me fucked on my back. One man seized me under the arms, hauling me backwards, and as he sat down on the floor I was lowered to it as well. I was divested of my panties, which had been attaching my ankles like a pair of cloth handcuffs. Two men each grabbed one of my legs and spread them far apart, lifting them, spreading them achingly far. They held me like that, the three of them, the original one joining my arms over my head and holding my wrists juxtaposed.

"Hurry up, who's next?" called the man holding my wrists. "Don't do foreplay, just get on top and fuck her."

One of the men obliged and did just that. It had been my longtime fantasy, to have a few men hold me down and spread me so that another could take me. I thrashed in my bonds—bonds of flesh and bone, each pair of hands attached to a hungry waiting body with a hard cock, I thought. I rocked and breathed frantically, enjoying the overwhelming pleasure that coursed with every stroke, with every moment of my awareness of what was happening. Somewhere in me appeared the little thought that, with my necessarily limited consciousness as a human of finite brain, I could hardly enjoy as much as I was receiving.

A golden cup overflowing when held in the stream of the land of milk and honey. Don't worry about what runs over. Drink. Tip your head back, and...

Thank you, Joel. Dear friend.