School Counsellor Spanked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_V
P_V
271 Followers

"Yes Sir." she welcomed the short reprieve - that ended as soon as it began.

"Emma, I told you what would happen if you were caught stealing again. You've disobeyed me and broke your promise by stealing again. You are going to be one very sorry young lady by the time this day is over." he paused, letting the scolding sink in, "Do you have anything to say for yourself young lady?"

"No Sir," Ms. Price said, accepting her fate, "I'm sorry Sir," she said bravely, "I deserve to be spanked until you know I'm sorry for disobeying you Sir."

Placing his left hand on the small of her back, he raised his right hand high, and brought it down sharply on her pantied bottom.

"OW!" Emma cried.

7 or 8 more slow, hard, deliberate spanks landed on her bottom, each one drawing a pained "OW!" from Emma.

She was only able to resist trying to cover her bottom with her hands for about 10 spanks.

"No Emma!" he scolded, "You will not try to cover your bottom. You will take every spank I give you young lady!" He caught her desperately-waving hands and pinned them together against the small of her back with his left hand as he resumed the spanking with his right.

"OH! OW! NO! OH! PLEASE!!!" Emma cried as the spanking resumed. Her legs started to kick and her black pumps came off, flying through the air to land at opposite corners of the office.

He spanked away, covering every inch of her satin-covered bottom as she kicked and cried out and protested and tried to move her bottom away from the sharp-stinging spanks.

"NO! PLEASE! SIR! STOP! I'll Be GOOD! OWWWW" OHH NOOOO!" she pleaded and protested as his large palm fell on her bottom again and again.

"You - stole - Emma," he spanked, scolding as he applied the stinging spanks, "I - told - you - what - would happen..." each word reinforced with a hard spank to her bottom.

"OH! PLEASE NOOOO!" she cried, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

She fell limp over his lap when he stopped the spanks, sniffling, panting, but managing not to cry.

"I'm so sorry Sir. I've learned my lesson, I'll never steal again, I promise....." she offered.

"Now Emma, you know your spanking is far from over. It's barely begun."

She smiled, but facing the floor, he couldn't see her do it. She would have been very disappointed had he let her off early. She had worked too hard for this spanking for it to be over so soon.

"Yes Sir, I know..." was all she said, trying her best not to sound as if she was actually enjoying her first spanking in too many years.

"You know what comes next Emma." he said, using his right hand to slip under the waistband of her panties and work them down her bottom - which was a bright pink and heading for an intense red.

"Yes Sir." without being told to, she lifted up her hips a bit to allow him to slide the panties down her stockinged thighs to rest at her knees.

"Are you ever going to steal again Emma?"

"No Sir..." she answered flatly.

"I'm not convinced Emma. I'll ask you again in a few minutes."

With that, his large hand smacked against her bare, pre-heated bottom the first of many times.

"OWWWWW!" she cried, remembering now what being spanked on the bare felt like.

He spanked faster - and harder now - applying his hand to solidly land on one bouncing cheek, then the other, then across both at once.

"NO! OH! YEOW! OH OUCH PLEASE NOOOOO!" Emma cried out now between sharp intakes of breath.

His large hand covered a good part of each cheek with each burning spank. Even so, he made sure to thoroughly spank the entire bare area framed by Emma's garter belt, stocking tops, and the two rear garters. Every time his hand worked its way down to sting and redden her tender upper thighs, Emma's legs would scissor and kick, catching for a moment at her ankles, and then dangling by one ankle, then to fly off and across the room. Her legs now freed and kicking wildly, they occasionally spread widely, allowing him a glimpse of the red curls between her legs.

"Oh NOOOOO!," she cried whenever he landed the hard spanks at the crease of her thighs and even lower. Her kicking worked against her as whenever her legs spread he made a point of landing a hard, stinging spank on the most tender, inner thigh or bottom cheek she presented for him.

Emma was trying with all her might now not to cry, but she was just barely winning the battle. She blinked back tears and willed herself not to burst out sobbing, but her outcries were sounding more and more like that pretense would soon be abandoned as well.

The spanks stopped suddenly and Emma was a little disappointed that they had. She knew he fully intended to take his belt to her bottom, but she had hoped to receive as much spanking from his hand as possible.

Sniffling, but still not crying, she asked, "Are you going to use the strap on me now Sir?"

"No Emma." he answered.

She was ready to object with a "Why Not!?" when he gave her the reason why.

"Your garter straps are in my way, I'm just removing them."

She felt his fingers deftly unfasten the right, then left garter from her stocking tops. She sucked in her breath as his fingers grazed the fiery-red and very tender skin there. He tucked the garters up under her garter belt.

"There, now I can spank fully out to the sides of your bare bottom Emma." He also saw her stockings slipped down a bit, providing still more bare thigh to spank.

Without warning, his hand started raining and falling anew, re-punishing the now crimson areas he had been mercilessly spanking as well as paying special attention to the newly-exposed still-pale areas.

"NO! OH My GOD!" Emma shrieked as his fingers slapped hard against her inner thighs over and over. Her legs kicked wildly spreading even more and giving him a view of a trace of pink between her red curl-covered labia.

Emma squirmed and struggled even more now as his spanks really ignited her entire backside. Each spank made her hips bounce against his thigh, and her gyrating and rocking hips ground her pussy against his pants.

THIS was the feeling Emma remembered back when her father spanked her for being naughty - the combination of being embarrassed - yet excited by her nakedness, the intense sting of her father's hand, and the delicious sensations produced as she rubbed her pussy against daddy's leg.

Losing all sense of modesty, Emma intentionally spread her legs, inviting even more stinging spanks to her most sensitive areas, in turn, grinding and thrusting her now-very-wet pussy against his leg.

"OW! OWWW! Ouch! Oh" Yes! Ow NO!! Ohhh OHHHH! OY YES! OH YES DADDY!!!!" she screamed - but not in pain. Emma reached orgasm as the spanks rained down on her swollen bottom, but it was her swollen clit and labia that she was focusing on.

He smiled, knowing full well what just happened. It would be hard to ignore considering that even if he hadn't noticed how Emma was grinding and thrusting her pussy against his thigh - or noticed her parted and glistening inner labia - engorged and peaking from between her parted outer labia - he couldn't mistake the heady scent of her arousal - and certainly now - the gush of her juices that soaked his pants when she screamed in ecstasy.

Emma threw her head back in unashamed pleasure, screaming out in pleasure as she convulsed over his lap. Her toes curled and her body shaking.

He stopped spanking to allow her to come down.

She relaxed, her muscles losing all of the tension they had been carrying from the moment she went over his lap. She sagged limply over his knee.

And began to softly cry.

The tears flowed freely as she let go and allowed herself to sob and be herself for the first time in almost 20 years.

There, over this surrogate father's lap, she allowed herself to be the young woman that was put on the shelf so long ago. She cried freely. Tears of pain, tears of remorse, of loss, but finally tears of release and calm.

He held her over his lap as she cried, convulsing with sobs now and again. He released her hands and stroked this young woman in a middle-aged body. His left hand traveled softly over her shoulders, neck, and back, his right over the un-spanked areas that her stockings covered.

"Shhhh, Shhh.. Emma... Daddy's here my girl...." she whispered to her.

His left hand fumbled with the hairpins holding her red hair captive. He removed them and tossed them aside; loosening and running his fingers through her hair, freeing it and letting it fall naturally to the sides of her face.

His right hand traveled slowly up her left inner thigh, along the innermost surface where no spanks had reached. She gasped as his fingers moved off the stocking to bare flesh. She tensed for a moment, then relaxed and spread her legs for him. She arched her back, exposing her pink inner folds to him even more, and then moaned softly as she felt his first light touch on her wet pussy.

He gently stroked her slippery slit - from bottom to top and back over and over again. Each trip up bumping and circling her erect clit.

"Ohhhh" she moaned with each touch, her crying now replaced with sighs and moans.

"Do you promise to be a good girl *now* Emma?" he asked quietly.

"Yes daddy," she replied, dropping all of her put-on act and confessing her true desires with just those two words.

"That's good Emma," he said, his left hand deftly unfastening her black bra, "because good girls get to feel good. Bad girls get spanked." he said, reaching under her to cup and caress her freed breast.

"mmmmm" she moaned.

"I can't be a good girl all the time Daddy, but I'll try my best." she promised.

"Then that's good enough for me." he answered, sliding two fingers deeply into Emma's dripping pussy.

"Oh Dadddyyyyyyy...." she moaned, relaxing over his lap as she allowed him to pleasure her with his fingers.

He slid his two slick fingers in and out of her hot pussy slowly to hear her moan and sigh with approval. His left hand gently caressed her breasts, then rolling a swollen nipple between his fingers.

"Oh.. yes...." she moaned.

He gently pinched.

"OH!" she softly cried as sensations of electrifying arousal shot down her spine to make her pussy tingle.

The tempo of his right hand increased, plunging in and out of her dripping pussy faster and more noisily.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," she panted out as her excitement rose steadily, her hips beginning to gently hump against his thigh again.

"Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm - yes - faster please ohhh!" she moaned.

He obliged, pistoning his fingers into her harder and deeper as well as faster.

Her red hair began to toss as she felt another orgasm building slowly in the pit of her belly.

"OhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried as her second climax suddenly seized her.

He pinched her nipple hard, causing her to throw her head back and scream out in pleasure.

"OH MY GAWD!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!" her voice echoed off the walls as her body shook and another flood of her juices poured from her spasming pussy.

He could feel her vaginal muscles tightly gripping his fingers as if trying to hold them inside her. Instead of sliding them out, he pushed in further, as deeply as he could, until he was touching her cervix and the rhythmic contractions alternately gripped and release their hold on his digits.

Emma rode out the orgasm, mouth agape but silent as her body thrashed in pleasure at the added stimulation of his fingers buried in her pussy as her muscles gripped them, taking her voice away and replacing it with ecstasy.

She went limp over his lap again as he smiled.

Emma panted, brushing the hair from her eyes and turned to look up at him, "Thank you Sir" she said, her face looking years younger than it did just an hour ago.

"Well," he smiled back, "Ms. Emma Price - do you have enough 'data' yet for your report? If so, I think you've learned your lesson and we can end the demonstration early."

"Definitely NOT!" she said firmly.

He wasn't completely surprised.

"You said you were going to use your belt on my bare bottom, and I expect you to honor your promises as well Mr. Banner." she said in an almost demanding way.

"You're right Emma," he said.

She watched with a mixture of excitement and dread as he unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the loops. He doubled it over and held the buckle end in his right hand.

"Hands behind your back again Emma - I don't want to accidentally hurt your hand when I'm applying this belt to your deserving bottom."

She complied, softly whimpering as she turned to look at the floor again, then clasped her hands behind her back and allowed him to immobilize them against the small of her back.

He took a deep breath and did his best to remember that even though he now knew Emma's motive was to be spanked by a father figure, he had still promised her the exact same spanking he would give his own daughter under the circumstances.

He raised the belt over his shoulder, before he lashed it down over Emma's bare bottom, he told her: "This will teach you not to steal Emma."

He brought the belt down sharply across her bare, already red bottom.

"YOW"! she bucked across his lap as the cracking of the belt reached her ears a split second before her bottom exploded in pain.

"I said..." he scolded, bringing the belt down across the crease where her bottom cheeks met her thighs.

"AHHHHH!" she shrieked.

"...that if you stole again..." another stoke landed, this time across the top of her thighs.

"OH GOD!" she screamed.

"... that you would be..." this stroke smacked across the fullest part of her round bottom.

"PLEASE!!!!!!" Emma cried.

"...one..." the belt cracked down again.

"NO!"

"... very ..." another hard lash.

"Yiehhh!"

"... sorry..." the belt hit hard across Emma's sit-spot

"AAAAAAAAAUUUHHHH!"

"...girl..." it landed even harder just above her stocking tops.

"Ohhhh GOD!..." she yelped.

Again and again the belt rose and fell. Emma yelped or screamed with every stroke, and sobbed bitterly, her bottom on fire from the belt. She blubbered apologies and promises and pleas for her daddy to stop until he was certain that he had given her every hard stroke he would have given Kate had she been such a foolish and disobedient girl.

When he finally let the belt fall to the floor, Emma was crying hoarsely with a puddle of tears under her face as she lay over his lap trying to catch her breath. Her bottom was dark red, swollen, and so hot it radiated heat.

He released her hands, but held her in place over his lap. She cried into her hands. He gently caressed her back, neck and hair, but he didn't dare touch her bottom it was so tender. He gave Emma time to relax and calm down, her tears gradually subsiding and the intense sting faded.

He reached over to the desk and snagged a Kleenex from the dispenser. He gently held in for her, pressing it into her hands. Emma sniffed, wiped her eyes, and gently blew her nose.

"Alright Emma?" he asked softly.

She nodded and managed to get something that sounded like "yes sir" out.

He rubbed her back again, then lifted gently on her shoulder, "up Emma." he gently instructed.

She struggled to her feet and stood in front of him, not completely steady. She thought for a moment about trying to cover her nakedness with her hands, but didn't. No, she wanted to be exposed.

"Emma, I think you've learned how I regard stealing now, haven't you?' he softly asked.

"Yes Sir." she answered as bravely as she could, knowing that she still had more coming.

"I told you that after the handspanking and spanking with the belt over my lap, I was going to bend you over that desk," he nodded, "and give you 25 more hard strokes with the belt Emma - one for each dollar that CD cost." his eyes locked with hers. "Do you think you deserve that Emma?"

She lowered her eyes, but then looked up into his eyes again, "Yes Sir." she bravely said.

He stood and put his arms around her, pulling her near-naked body against him, "Yes, you do deserve that Emma."

She trembled in his arms, knowing she was going to get everything she asked for.

"... but not today Emma." he said softly, putting his hand on the back of her head, prompting her to cry softly on his shoulder.

"But I deserve it daddy," she cried, "you'd give it to Kate, because you love her. Don't you love me as much as Kate Daddy?"

He held her by the shoulders and held her at arm's length - looking her in the eye.

"Emma," he said softly, "You deserve to be put over that desk and spanked hard with my belt 25 times. I'm not letting you off the hook, but I think you've had enough for one day. Daddy says so, understand?"

"Yes Sir." she said, wiping away another tear.

He smiled at her, hugged her tightly against him again. She wrapped her arms around him, hesitant to let go. She felt no shame at all being naked in front of him.

He kissed her gently on the forehead and gently disengaged from her.

"You OK Emma?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

"OK, I'll wait in your office, you get cleaned up and come out when you're ready, K?"

She nodded again, smiled and said "ok" - He unlocked the door and left gave her some privacy.

He sat in her office for about 5 minutes before the door opened and Emma Price emerged. He rose to greet her.

Her blouse and suit looked the same as when he first met her, but there was a major difference in her appearance. Her hair was down, long and cascading over her shoulders. She'd cleaned off all of her makeup, giving her a fresh, clean, natural look.

The biggest change by far was in her face and expression. When she went in that door, she looked old, cold, tense, and frigid.

Coming out she looked relaxed, happy, young, and alive. Her eyes were clear and shining, her brow relaxed and unlined. Her skin looked fresh and supple - though admittedly - a bit flushed. Her demeanor in general was pleasant. She looked like she could laugh easily.

"Ms. Price," he said softly, "you look wonderful."

She smiled, "Thank you Mr. Banner, I've had a very good evening."

He took his seat again.

She stood behind her desk, "You'll forgive me if I remain standing Sir, um, I mean, Mr. Banner." she grinned.

"Quite alright Emma," he smiled, "and you can call me Val now."

She smiled still wider, "Thank you Val. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to meet with me.... and I appreciate the effort you made to help me understand Kate's very special situation."

They both barely managed to avoid laughing at their own charade.

"Speaking of Kate, Emma." he looked into her eyes again, "I told my daughter that is she *ever* wanted to ask or tell me something, she should feel free to do so - even if that means asking me for a spanking." He paused, "The same applies to you Emma."

Emma blushed, "Thank you Val, I will take you up on that offer."

P_V
P_V
271 Followers
12