School Dance

Story Info
Dancing with the teacher can have consequences.
1.3k words
3.91
258.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica was the object of every mans desire. She had just turned 18, she was 5ft8, with long dark hair, beautiful dark eyes and she had a stunning curvaceous body with a caramel tan, the perfect naturally round breasts and chubby ass. Yes she was the object of desire alright. However, her very strict upbringing meant that she never learnt about reproduction at school and her parents never allowed spend time with men. But her innocence made her even more sexually appealing to men (and even some women).

She was a dedicated scholar, spending her lunchtimes in the library but even still she had many friends and knew how to dress provocatively, even though she didn't know what it meant.

The school dance was coming up soon and Veronica had always longed to attend it but her parents didn't like the idea of Veronica mixing with men and getting ideas. This year they had a change of heart let her attend the dance, agreeing that she was old enough to go and have fun with her friends at school. The fact teachers will be there keeping an eye on the students settled their minds.

On the night of the dance Veronica was very excited. She got dressed at her friends house so that her parents wouldn't disagree with her outfit. She was wearing a pretty white sleeveless blouse, very low to show off her fantastic cleavage, a very, very short white skirt to show off her fantastic thick thighs and round perfect ass. Looking at her refection, she was very pleased.

When she arrived at the dark dance hall but filled with flashing disco lights. She was overwhelmed by the amount of attention she was getting from the boys there, her friends were jealous. Veronica didn't realize that she was even getting attention from the male teachers and to be honest she very much liked it.

After dancing for an hour she was quite tired so she decided to sit down in the corner for a little while. She realized that sitting next to her was Mr. Johnson, her P.E. teacher and they were alone.

Mr. Johnson was the type of man that all the female teachers lusted after and all the schoolgirls had crushes on. With his muscular, athletic figure and his very handsome face, he was a very attractive man. What nobody knew was that he has a strong desire for younger women, especially Veronica.

"Oh hi Mr. Johnson, why are you sitting in the corner alone?" she asked him.

"Well," he said, "I was just keeping a watchful eye on what's happening, you can never be sure what's going to happen with all these young people around"

What Veronica didn't know was that he was keeping a watchful eye especially on her. "Mr. Johnson, I hope you don't think this is inappropriate, but would you care to have a dance with me here?" she asked innocently as she felt sorry for him.

"Of course Veronica, that is such a nice thought"

They both stood up, she put his arms on his shoulders and he put his hands on her waist, they swayed to the slow music. The fact that she was close to him started to make him erect, not to mention that looking down at her sexy cleavage. 'I hope she doesn't notice that I'm getting hard or I'll get in trouble', he thought to himself. She looked into his eyes and smiled innocently.

Before the dance, Veronica's friend taught her a dance move that was supposed to make her look really 'cool', so she decided to act it out with Mr. Johnson. She turned around and started moving her ass in a slow circular motion on Mr. Johnson's groin. He was shocked and he was getting harder, his erection throbbing on her ass. She had forgotten to wear panties that night and he could see her round cheeks in that tiny skirt grinding on his erection. 'Oh my god, I need to fuck her' he thought. Looking around, it was clear that it was too dark in that corner to be seen. That thought made him even more excited.

Veronica felt a large strange thing on her ass as she was trying to 'look cool' with Mr. Johnson. It was hard and it seemed to be attached to him, but she carried on dancing even though she was curious. She turned around to face him and asked "Mr. Johnson, what is that?" with her hands cupping his erection. He was shocked. She didn't even know what a penis was! It was too good not to do anything!

"Veronica baby, I'd like to have a special dance with you but you mustn't tell anyone we had it okay?" he whispered to her. "Turn around and dance like you were before"

"Oh yes sir!" she said innocently, following his instructions.

He unzipped his flies and released his cock. The cool air felt good and there was more space for his erection to grow. As she grinded him she felt that bump again but now it was long and thick, kind of like a stick with a round end rubbing on her ass crack. She was getting quite excited. She felt his hand on her stomach, moving down her body and reaching down and under, on her already creamy, wet vagina. He rubbed her little clit, making her even more wet and feeling really funny. She had never touched herself down there but she liked his fingers abusing her innocent body.

He slid his finger up her pussy, to his surprise she had no hymen, turned out that she was born without one. She was so creamy and wet, he needed to take her virginity, he needed the satisfaction of fucking her senselessly and her not having a clue that it was sex and he was taking advantage of her. He sat on the chair behind him and pulled her towards him quickly and made her sit on his lap.

"Veronica baby," he whispered in her ear, "Did you know that you were born to be a slut?"

And with that he lifted her up and thursted his cock into her virgin pussy. It was so tight yet it slid in with ease because it was so creamy and juicy. She screamed with exactly, it didn't even hurt it was just so pleasurable, a feeling she'd never felt before. And for him it was the tightest, creamiest pussy he'd ever fucked. As she was riding him she screamed louder and louder with pleasure, but nobody could hear as the music was on so loud.

Mr. Johnson loved the fact that he was fucking Veronica right in front of everyone, the fact that anyone could walk over and catch them made it even more exciting. He carried on thrusting his cock in and out of her, he could feel his cum building up nearly about to explode.

Veronica had to rub her clit as he fucked her, the feeling was too good, she rubbed harder and she felt her pussy throbbing, it was a strange funny feeling, as if she was about to burst! She didn't know what it was but she squirted hard all over his cock and balls, it even dripped down on the floor, it was like an amazing explosion, she moaned in immense pleasure.

Feeling her liquid squirt, it was too much for Mr. Johnson to bear, "You sexy little slut!" he moaned as he came deep and hard with one thrust into her pussy.

They both relaxed, exhausted. Mr. Johnson felt a sudden sense of guilt for taking advantage of her. 'But she's 18, surely it's not wrong...' he thought.

"Mr. Johnson, that's the best dance I've ever had! Can I come to your office on Monday and perform it again, please?" she said looking up at him with a cute smile.

Well, how could anyone say no to that?