School Days

Story Info
18-year-old girl lusts for sexy teacher.
1.5k words
4
105k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be kind, this is my very first submission. I know it is not great, but I would like any kind of constructive criticism. Thanks.:)

* * * * *

I woke up this morning, feeling refreshed and ready for anything that came my way. I showered and dressed and drove to school in my red Mustang, a sign of my spoiled life. But yet, as I sat in traffic in front of my school, I thought about what I did not yet have. The one thing I most desired but could not get.

My teacher, Michael, well, I never call him that, but in my mind, we are on a first name basis. I had had Michael my sophomore year in high school, for European history, advanced placement. The class was not difficult, but seeing him everyday and not making him mine was truly hard for me. I dreamt triple x dreams about this 39 year old, I envisioned him touching me in places that I had never let another touch. I saw him making love to me, and fucking me viciously. I heard the whispers of romance, and the name screaming of orgasm. I wrote about my teacher each night in my journal, hoping he would dream of me. And even last night, I wrote about him. After this long one might have thought I would get over him. But today, I feel different, I feel empowered. Maybe today will be my day.

I am in his classroom early again, each and every day. I always make it a point to be the first one there. I smile when he comes back from the office, and I hike my short powder blue skirt up just a little. He does not notice at the moment, but, I will survive. Later, as he actually begins class and an interesting lecture, I slide down in my front row seat, spreading my knees apart, bunching up my skirt at the crotch. I follow him around the room, smiling hopefully, and flirting, hoping he will look down. And then, finally he does and his eyes dart straight back to my own. I smile, and spread my legs even more. He walks slowly, continuing his lecture, finally sitting down upon the edge of his desk. As he speaks, I do not hear his words, I only see his left hand in his pocket, his right twirling around the stem of his Golden Apple award, and his eyes continually lowering to look at my pink striped panties.

I leave his class with a smile on my lips, a slight dampness in my g-string, and an eagerness for our after school club.

When I return to his classroom after school, I am the first to arrive. He smiles when I enter, and even more when I sit down in the same seat I had my tight ass in this morning. For another hour I wait, I wait for a moment to really be alone with Michael. As the other members leave, I move slowly, pretending to look for a paper. He is erasing the board as I bend down to re-tie my sneaker.

Suddenly I feel a body right behind me, so close to my ass, so close to my waiting pussy. I stand up and turn around to find Michael, my 39 year old teacher, staring at me with something I had never seen before in his brown eyes. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me into his body, kissing me hard on the lips. As I stand there completely shocked, Michael releases me to lock the door. He returns to me and tells me I am beautiful.

*I love you Michael,* I say softly, wanting him to repeat the words to me.

He fulfills that first wish, and pushes me to his desk. I sit on the edge, the same way he had that morning, and unbuckle his leather belt. I look up, my fingers still working furiously to undo his pants, and he smiles at me knowingly.

*I don't want to hurt you, Anna.* As he tells me this, he pushes up my short skirt to reach my panties, and pulls the pink striped g-string to my ankles. And then I feel his hand, creeping up the inside of my thigh, underneath my skirt, I feel myself getting warm and moist for him.

While Michael explores my shaved virgin pussy, I pull out his cock, and feel it grow in my small hand.

*Michael, I want you to fuck me.* I move my hips to the very edge of his desk, spreading my knees even further. He moves ever closer, pressing the tip of his cock to the wetness of my outer labia, teasing me as I had teased him for two years. He slides in the head of his cock, slowly, but easily, my pussy is just waiting for his entrance.

*I want you so much I don't care if it hurts, Michael!*

With that said, he kisses my neck, and shoves his long, hard cock into me, breaking me open, trying to stifle my scream of pain with his tongue in my mouth. But as the pain subsides, I feel so wonderfully filled and slide my ass back just a bit. He begins to draw back slowly, understanding the tightness of my vagina wont let him withdraw quickly. Michael begins a rhythm that builds in speed, and a little pulse inside me. I follow his movements and we are moving together as one, teacher and student, man and girl, kissing one another wildly, as if wanting more. Michaels efforts are not wasted, he stretches my pussy wider than my fingers had once explored. He is pushing into me so forcefully I feel the tip of his cock hitting my cervix, filling me completely, making me feel so much more loved. As he rams into me time after time, my body shakes and I release so much pent up sexual energy. Michael feels my warm juices running out onto my thighs and his cock, and soon his whole body jumps, and I feel the force of his cum into my pussy. His head droops onto my shoulder.

*Oh god, I love you.*

Still having his cock inside me, I whisper into his hair, *I will be yours forever. Will you teach me everything I want to know?*

Michael smiles and kisses me, and I feel him go hard again inside me. He picks me up, and sits down in his chair. I hold onto him around the neck, and lift my hips up, and slide slowly down his rock hard shaft. Im so wet with a mixture of our cum that I have a hard time moving my body up and off his cock. He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me to his body. I begin to slide myself up and down, squeezing my vagina tightly around him. Michael runs his hand down my ass crack, then up around my thigh, to finally stop at my clit. I am still wiggling around on his lap, while he rubs my slick, wet clit, pinching it, and massaging me to another orgasm. I ride him faster and faster, soon he shoots his seed into me, our position causes it to run out of my pussy onto his balls. We sit in his chair, our breath returning to normal, my body still part of his.

*Was I good, Michael?*

I smile at him, gently rubbing the back of his neck with one hand while my other hand swirls our cum together. I wait for him to answer, but stick my wet finger into his mouth. He licks my finger, and says I am the best he's ever had. I lift myself off his cock, and lean over him to unbutton his white shirt. I notice a large scar on his collarbone, and rub it slightly, Michael reaches around to the back of my thigh and trails his hand up and down. I continue to unbutton his shirt and run my hands over his chest.

And then I hear running footsteps, coming closer and closer. I jump up and stare at Michael. He pushes me away, towards his office, while he puts himself back into his pants, and fixing the shirt I had just undone, he strides over to the windows, and peeks through the closed blinds. I see a figure running past the room, and out of sight. Michael breathes again and replaces the blind. I run to him and he holds me close, my head resting on his chest. Michael looks down at me while I look up to him and he kisses me slowly, pressing his tongue into my mouth, playing with my own tongue.

*Will I see you tomorrow?* I ask, concern in my voice.

*Yes, I will be here, Anna. But I don't know if we should ever do this again here.*

*Will you take me to your house? I want to be with you forever.*

*Yes, Anna. You should go home now. Call me tonight,* he says, as he writes down his phone numbers for me.

I rearrange my clothing and pick up my binder and purse. I see my panties on the floor at the corner of his desk and pick them up. He follows me closely, and as I turn around to say goodbye, I shove my g-string in his pocket, and kiss him hard on the lips. Then I am out the door, laughing to myself, running to my Mustang.