School Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff looked down at her and his head swirled with recent events. She had to know he would take her back, so why the elaborate scheme. Don't think, just enjoy, he said to himself as he looked down at April treating his cock like a lollipop. She looked back up at him her eyes twinkling as she parted her lips and sucked his dick into her mouth taking it all the way down her throat. Slowly she pulled back, leaving his cock glistening with saliva. When she reached the tip her tongue swirled around it before pushing her lips back down to the base.

Jeff was in heaven as April slowly slid her mouth up and down his cock. He could even catch glimpses of her heavy breasts, encased in their shiny satin prison, jiggling back and forth enticingly as she glided forward and back. He desperately wanted to take her back to his room and have wild crazy make-up sex but decided to just let her set the agenda for the night.

April's mouth was stretched with Jeff's thick cock. She loved the feeling of submission she got from being on her knees sucking his cock, but she was getting tired. Time to speed up the process she thought as she moved up and down his dick at an increased speed. She felt his hand move to the back of her head and his hips began to match her rhythm.

She pulled him out of her mouth, her hand replacing the stroking of her mouth.

"Are you getting close, baby," she asked sultrily.

"Yesss."

"What do you want, baby?"

"You said anything."

"I know but I need you to tell me." Her hand still pumped him furiously.

"You know what I want. I want you to suck me."

"Suck you? I've been doing that. What do you really want?"

"I want to come in your mouth."

"Yeah, you want me to swallow your cum. Let you fill my mouth with your hot sticky juice and then suck you dry." April parted her lips and sucked him deep.

The exchange of words had put Jeff on the brink and the feeling of her warm mouth sent him over the edge. His cock twitched and sent a blast of warm salty liquid directly down April's throat. True to her word, she held his pulsing member in her mouth as blast after blast of semen filled it to the point of overflowing. Some dribbled from the corners of her mouth as she swallowed the huge load, the saltiness burning in her throat. She pulled her lips up to the head, milking the last of his jism out of his shrinking tool.

Standing, she reached for the rum and coke and proceeded to drain the can, washing the taste from her mouth. Jeff wrapped his arms around April holding her tight to his chest as her arms encircled him. That stood that way for several minutes until the loud rap on the darkroom door startled them. Jeff glanced at the clock, 9:05. Well John was serious.

"Hang on a second," he yelled to the door. "It's John," he said to her, "he wants to drag me to JG's, thinks it will improve my mood."

"I don't think your mood needs improving but going out sounds like fun. We can come back tomorrow and print the pictures."

"Tomorrow? Where exactly are you planning to spend the night?"

"With you," she said going back up on her tiptoes to kiss him. She grabbed his keys. "Get cleaned up, I'll send him to get the Jeep."

April negotiated the curving hallway and opened the door. The look on John's face was priceless. His jaw was on the floor, eyes nearly out of their sockets. April casually handed him the keys.

"Go get the Jeep; we'll be ready in a minute."

"We?" John asked incredulously.

"I get to come too don't I?"

"April dressed like that you can go anywhere you want. We'll be around in a couple minutes."

The moment the door clicked shut she burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Jeff, you should have seen the look on his face. I was the last person on the planet he thought would answer the door."

"Well look at the way you're dressed too. Just the hotness factor is going to make most guys stare."

"Do you want me to go change?"

"Not a chance," he said putting his arms around her, "I want everyone to see how hot my girlfriend is. Okay let's go, I put everything in my drawer and locked it. Bobby's away all weekend with the tennis team but no sense taking a chance of those photos getting around."

April didn't even hear the last sentence she was too fixated on the word girlfriend. It brought a smile to her face and she gripped his arm tightly as they walked out into the night. The Jeep's headlights sliced through the darkness as John brought the vehicle to a stop at the bottom of the steps.

Even in the dim light of the street lamps, Jeff could see the vicious look Tina gave John. Apparently he hadn't mentioned April was coming too. The two women had met briefly at the beginning of the school year and neither particularly cared for the other. Jeff hoped that the change in relationships would help them get along better.

"Hello April," Tina said icily.

"Hi, how are you? You look great." Everyone was stunned as April hugged Tina as if she were her long lost best friend. No one saw the sly grin as April thought about the second reason for visiting this weekend.

John began to climb into the back seat before Jeff stopped him. "I've had a few drinks why don't you drive?"

April and Jeff hopped up into the small back seat and threw the blanket over their laps. Jeff reached up and slapped John on the shoulder. "Let's go."

12