School Daze Ch. 05

Story Info
It's time for mid-terms.
6.6k words
4.68
50.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers

Chapter 5: Oral Exams

This is the fifth chapter in the School Daze series. The first installment, School Daze, contains both chapters one and two. When I first started writing these stories didn't quite know where I would be going with them and didn't plan well. I have appreciated the feedback and encouragement that you have been sending me especially from the ladies. Please keep the feedback coming. Some responders have replied with some suggestions for additional chapters. If anyone else has some ideas for stories please pass them along.

*

"Before we start our discussions of practices that involve the exchange of bodily fluids," Pam began the lecture, "I would be remiss if we did not entertain a discussion of safe sexual practices." Thus began our lecture on safe sex. We covered all the basic stuff, birth control, sexually transmitted disease. All stuff any young sexually active person should know, but not nearly as exciting as her pervious lectures. The only semi- bright spot was the demonstration of proper condom application. Pam brought out the male torso she used in the first lecture.

"Let's see if we can get him excited."

Using the little pump apparatus, Pam brought the figure to full erection. Seeing the figure with a full hard-on brought a couple of giggles from the back of the room along with a few comments about size. Pam pulled out a condom, tore the package open with her teeth, placed it over the head of the penis, pinching the air out of the tip and rolled the condom down the shaft.

I didn't time her but I'd say the whole process didn't take more than three seconds. We all got the feeling she was showing off.

"Any questions?" Pam asked referring to her demonstration.

I couldn't help myself, "Was that a ribbed condom or ultra-sensitive?"

I was able to get a smile out of Pam as the class ended but not before she gave us an assignment before we could leave.

"As part of passing this class I expect each of you to go to student health and get tested for HIV. I do not need to know the results but each of you need to be a responsible partner and part of that responsibility is knowing your HIV status. You will need to bring me the receipt from student health showing me that you have been tested. Second, each of you will also need to demonstrate to me the proper method for application of a condom. You can stop by my office during office hours or any other time you can catch me. I will have plenty of condoms, so you need not bring your own. You can either use our friend here or bring your own banana. Lastly, I want you all to start exercising your PC muscles, at least five minutes a day. Having strong PC muscles can enhance the sexual experience for both females and males, and should not be ignored."

We all gathered up our stuff and exited class and for the first time I didn't leave with a raging hard on.

Amanda, Erin and I had some time to kill after class so we decided to head over to student health and get our blood tests out of the way. We all signed in and waited to be individually called in for the blood test. The test is not just a blood draw but consist of a counseling session of what the test means and what to do if you tested positive. We were also educated on the use of the call-in line for the results and how to use the confidential access number.

Erin's appointment lasted a little long than Amanda's and mine, only to find out afterwards that she got a complete physical so she could start on birth control pills. We met up after her appointment and stopped by the pharmacy on the way out the door to pick up Erin's prescription before heading back across campus to show Pam our receipts for our blood tests.

We found Pam in her office, sitting at her desk, shoes kick off, feet on her desk reading a lady's magazine. She had removed her suit jacket, the white silk of her blouse draped across her breasts concealing a tight 30 something body. Through her sheer blouse you could make out the form of an even more delicate bra.

I had the feeling we were interrupting her down time until she looked up and a genuine smile came across her lips.

"Lady's magazines always have some interesting articles about sex." She explained. "So reading them is some what work related. I have to admit I sometimes wonder where they get this stuff, but at least they are trying. Men's magazines seldom have good articles about sex or relationships, men just want to see someone naked," she laughed.

"Hey, I buy them for the articles." I protested.

'Right, the only part you read is the sex stories."

"They are thought provoking."

"Right, I bet you find them quite stimulating." Pam joked. "Are you guys here to do your condom demo?"

"Actually," Erin started, "we're here to check off our HIV testing."

"But," Amanda chimed in, "while we're here, we might as well do the condom demo."

"Great, have a seat." We pulled up some chairs in front of Pam's desk while she reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a box of condoms. The male torso was sitting on a cart next to her desk, and all of the sudden I started to get an uncomfortable feeling about handling an erect male phallus, even if it was plastic.

"I may wait and do this another time, I didn't bring a banana with me and I know it is silly but, I don't feel too comfortable with using the model."

The girls instantly starting teasing me about my concerns and saying I was being immature.

"Well," Pam said after some thought, "it is irregular and I would be fired if someone found out, but if you want, you can demonstrate on yourself. "

At first I thought she was joking but as she continued I realized she was serious.

"We will have the girls leave the room and lock the door. I used to be a nurse and have seen more penises than the towel guy in a Turkish bath. I also helped in a research project in grad school where we did a statistical analysis of penis size. We were down in Cancun at spring break and had a couple of tents set up on the beach, each guy would enter one at a time and drop their swim trunks and I and another female grad student would measure the size of their erections. For their troubles they would get a bottle of tequila. I'm not sure if that was a good idea, arming some nineteen year old kid with a hard–on and bottle of tequila."

Realizing she was serious, I started to get a nervous flutter in the pit of my stomach while at the same time feeling the excitement in my rapidly hardening cock.

Not wanting to look too eager, I put up a mild protest. "You may have seen a lot of penises but you haven't seen mine."

"Oh' come on," Amanda jumped in, "don't be a wimp."

"If you don't want to do this now, you can come back later."

"That's OK, I guess I'll do it now."

"Well girls, I guess we should give Bill a little privacy," giving Erin and Amanda their cue to leave.

"No, that's ok. It's not like they haven't seen me before."

That statement got Pam's curiosity aroused.

I then went through the details of our "study" sessions, the anatomy lesson, masturbation and female ejaculation. I could tell Pam was getting excited from my descriptions of the events.

"I can't tell how much we enjoy your class." I said. "It really gets us excited."

"I can tell by the bulge in your pants when class is over." She replied. "I have to admit I get turned on myself sometimes. As a matter of fact, I had to make a trip to the ladies room to take care of business after the masturbation discussion."

"Well enough of that," Pam said looking over at Erin. "Would you reach behind you and lock the door while we see what this boy's got?"

With that Pam tossed me a condom.

I stood, still feeling the nervousness in my stomach, kicked off my shoes and proceeded to undo my pants, pushing them below my knees, stepping out, letting my cock spring out for all to view.

"You have very good size." Pam remarked. "Average is about five and three quarter inches, I'd say you're close to seven. Your shape is very nice too."

I was about to tear open the foil packet and start the demonstration when Amanda spoke up.

"Pam, I didn't get a good look at the demonstration in class. Would you go over it again with Bill so we could get a closer look?"

"That would be highly irregular, and I could lose my job," she protested. "Pam," Amanda said, "don't you think we have crossed the irregular line already?"

"Well, I guess we have crossed the line and there is no going back at this point." Pam came around the desk to where I was standing and took the foil packet from my hand. I could clearly see the impression of her nipples straining against her bra and the silk of her blouse. She then dropped to her knees so my cock was staring her right in the face. Tearing open the packet and removing the condom she grasped my cock at the base and placed the condom over the head while pinching the air out of the tip. Slowly sliding her fingers from the base up to the head of my cock her fingers circled around the condom and slowly slid the condom back down to the base, while letting her fingers make as much contact with the bare underside of my penis as she could.

This little exercise caused my eyes to roll back in my head while my knees felt like they were going to give out.

"Putting on a condom does not have to get in the way of sex, it can be an enjoyable part of foreplay." Pam remarked.

"Removing the condom also has its own technique." Pam continued. "The penis should be with drawn from the vagina quite soon after ejaculation, no lingering, the penis will start to soften and can slide right out leaving the condom in the vagina. To remove the condom, pinch the tip a little ways down to hold the ejaculate in the tip. Then place your finger around the base and slide them up together and you should end up with a nice little sperm baggie."

As Pam was talking through her instructions, she was performing the technique on me. When her fingers slid up my cock to remove the condom I had another of those eye rolling, knee buckling moments.

"Well enough of that." Pam said as she stood and tossed the spent condom into the trash. "The custodian must wonder what I do in here all day."

Pam walked back to the desk and tossed me a condom. "Your turn."

I was able to make it through the demonstration without incident. I did, however, have to resist the strong urge to start jerking-off right then and there.

Erin went next. Instead of using the mannequin she got down on her knees in front of me, tore open the package and removed the condom. She took the base of my cock with her thumb and forefinger and placed the condom over the head of my penis and slowly slid it over my shaft.

"There, how did I do?"

"Very good, but I'm afraid all the attention Bill's penis is getting is giving him a severe case of blue balls."

I had to agree, Erin's smooth hand on my cock was driving me nuts. My cock was so hard it was bouncing with each pulse of my heart. Pre-cum was starting to drip from the tip.

Now it was Amanda's turn. She took a condom from the desk and walked over to where I was standing. She held the corner of the pack with her teeth and pulled it open and removed the condom. Instead of kneeling, Amanda took another step towards me. Her eyes were about chin level, staring right into mine, her breasts were pressing against my chest, and I could feel her warm breath on my neck. With one hand, she grabbed the full length of my penis. I had to resist the urge to start pumping my cock into her hand. She took the condom in her other hand and without breaking eye contact, rolled it over my cock.

"Great job, all of you," Pam remarked. "Putting on a condom can be very sexy."

The tension in the room was at a peak. I broke the silence commenting I should get my pants on before another student came by and knocked on the door.

I got my pants on but before we left, Pam remarked how happy she was that a few of her students were taking the opportunity to explore the curriculum in more depth.

"I think you will all enjoy our next discussion." Pam said, as we walked out the door.

"Oh yeah, what's the subject?" Erin asked. .

"You will just have to wait and see." .

As we were about to exit the building, Amanda remarked she needed to use the ladies room leaving Erin and me alone. I was unsuccessfully trying to talk Erin into a study session to get some relief from my blue balls when Amanda returned with a big smile across her face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"When I went into the ladies room, one of the stalls was occupied. I think it was Pam, I could tell by her shoes." "So?"

"So, she was masturbating. I must have walked in just as she was cumming. She was kind of panting and let out a little squeal then I heard a splash of water. I guess she was at a place where she couldn't stop if you know what I mean."

The thought of getting Pam so turned on that she had to go take care of business was exciting and I started to get hard again thinking of her playing with herself. I didn't know how I was going to deal with these constant erections.

I was trying to implore the girls into a study session but they wouldn't have anything to do with it. Their plan was to make me suffer and they said something about being at the end of their periods.

"You better take a cold shower and get yourself under control." Erin said.

With that, we parted ways for the day after reminding each other of our agreement to 'not study' until we got together Thursday night. It was Monday now and I did not know how I was going to make it another three days. I was also curious what Pam had in store for us with her next lecture.

Wednesday finally came and we were sitting in class anxiously awaiting Pam to start her lecture. Pam entered the room and made deliberate eye contact with the three of us as she smiled

"One of the best ways to enhance a sexual relationship and a most enjoyable act is to engage in oral sex." Pam began her lecture. "Face it, there are things you can do with a mouth and a tongue that you just can't do with a vagina, penis or hand." Pam was looking right at us as a big smile crossed my face.

"Oral / genital sex is quite a common practice," she continued," and is known as either cunnilingus or fellatio when performed respectively on the female and male. It can be extremely exciting for both male and female parties."

"Probably the most common concern about oral sex is the issue of cleanliness. Many people find the genital area somehow unhygienic when compared to other parts of the body, and may cause them to feel uncomfortable with giving or receiving oral sex. That can be overcome by taking a shower or bathing together. The soapy water and freshness can wash away doubts on this delicate issue and at the same time be a bonding and intimate experience for both partners! And if you're worried about germs, your mouth has millions more germs than a clean penis."

"When one party starts fantasizing about a particular sexual practice, discussion is important. It helps to understand each others concerns, prejudices and past experiences about any new sexual practice."

"However, there is always a gentle way to start the proceedings and one way to go about it is to experiment. The other great concern is the actual ability to provide satisfactory oral stimulation to the partner. The best way forward is if both partner's guide each other by giving exact feedback on what is best for them. One effective method is to start fondling, caressing and nuzzling each other around the genital area: the thighs, stomach and pubic region. During fellatio, the woman can provide various stimulations with her tongue and mouth. She can hold the penis with her hand and start licking and kissing the head of the penis." The thought of Amanda or Erin kissing the head of my penis was starting to make me squirm in my seat. "When beginning, it is important too for the woman to give the amount of stimulation that she is most comfortable with. Later, with more experience, a little genital touching and kissing can be extended to more direct stimulation. It is not necessary for her to move her mouth back and forth over the whole length of the penis - she can use her hand on the lower part and her mouth and tongue on the tip. She can also fondle and kiss the testicles, and perineum." "There are few tips to fellatio that can be given other than practice. The lips and tongue are the major sources of stimulation and it is with the lips and tongue that you should apply the attention to make him feel good. Both men and women respond well to pressure and rhythm. A steady, strong stroke will be enough to get the reaction you're looking for. "

"Deep-throating is the act of taking the penis down past your gag reflex. In reality, this particular sexual adventure is very overrated. The best way to give fellatio is still with the lips and tongue, taking only as much as you can without gagging. However, for those that want to know, the basic lesson is still practice. Take the penis as far as you can without choking, and then close your eyes and concentrate, taking each quarter inch, telling yourself that you won't choke, that you can take it out at any time and slowly swallow it down. Then rise off it just as slowly. " "Every penis is different and each has its sensitive spots and its preferred ways of being handled. Listen to its owner. The sounds he makes and the feel of his body tensing are your best clues that you're doing it right. Feel free to grasp with your hands whatever of the penis you can't fit into your mouth. Many men like as much stimulation as possible and the feel of a wet mouth and a saliva-slicked hand are enough to send them to the brink of orgasm very quickly. " 'This brings us to a sensitive issue, swallowing ejaculate." "Just out of curiosity," Pam directed to the class. "How many of you are swallowers?" About half the class's hands went up.

Amanda's did. Erin's didn't.

Pam directed her question to the swallowers. "Of those of you who swallow, what is it you like about it?"

Amanda didn't hesitate to respond. "It's great to take a guy over the edge and it seems his orgasm is stronger. It is just like he explodes in my mouth. And his pulsating penis is really a turn on."

Pam looked at Erin, "And what is it you don't like about swallowing?"

Erin looked a little embarrassed. "Well, I guess I just don't have enough experience." "That will probably change." Pam smiled.

"For many men," Pam continued with her lecture, this is important to them - they like to feel that by swallowing their semen, you complete this act of lovemaking and accept a part of themselves into your body and it just feels great. But many people don't like the taste of semen and can't bring themselves to swallow. Talk about this beforehand - let him know if you can't handle it and assure him it's nothing personal. " "Some women object to the taste of a man's ejaculate. The taste of a man's ejaculate is determine by its composition and can change depending diet. Macrobiotic nutritionists have actually done research on this subject and the results are in: you are what you eat. Common sense dictates that if you taste good, your lover will want to eat you more often, so improving your body's taste and smell should be important to you. In general, nutritionists say alkaline-based foods such as meats and fish produce a butter, fish taste. Dairy products, which contain a high bacterial putrefaction level, create the foul tasting fluids. Asparagus however, is the foulest by far. I am an avid swallower and I find asparagus-laced semen one of the worst. Acidic fruits, such as sweets, fruits, and alcohol give bodily fluids a pleasant, sugary flavor. Chemically processed liquors will cause an extremely acidic taste however, so if you're going to drink alcohol, drink high-quality, naturally fermented beers or sake." "In conclusion, there is only one true way to do fellatio and that's with enthusiasm. You have to love what you're doing to him, either because you love him or you love sucking cock. Loving both is best! Faked orgasms have nothing on lackluster fellatio as far as ruining the sexual experience. " "Cunnilingus, Pam continued, is the fine art of making love to a vagina with your mouth and tongue. It is a delicate skill, requiring patience, practice and dedication to get it right, but learn to do it right with a woman and she will appreciate you all the more for it." "What applies to the penis applies to the vulva - every one is different, requiring a different touch to make its owner happy. But few tools can equal the tongue for the amount of pleasure it can deliver to a happy clitoris." "We have reviewed the vulva in earlier lectures and can identify with some precision the labia majora, clitoral hood, clitoris, labia minora, urethra, vagina, and perineum, to name them. " "During cunnilingus, the partner can follow the same stimulation pattern as with fellatio. The secret is to begin slowly and gradually in the genital area, then move to direct stimulation of the clitoris. This isn't an attack. Don't go after the clitoris like a fireman attacking a fire. Quite often at first, the clitoris is far too sensitive for direct stimulation. Lick around it, stimulating the hood, teasing her inner labia, tasting her. Take your time and listen to her. Some women make sounds and some do not. It will be awhile before you learn exactly what your lover prefers as far as oral sex is concerned." 'Some women may like additional stimulation - a finger or two into the vagina or perhaps even the anus. She may want your hands to reach up and play with her breasts or she may want your fingers to hold her labia apart so that your tongue can get at her vulva more directly. " "As a woman nears her climax, she may want more direct stimulation. In general, fast, rhythmic stimulation is most effective at causing climax- but there shouldn't be a rush to get there. Take your time and learn to appreciate what you can do for her. " "Mutual oral-genital stimulation can be achieved in a position known as 69. This can be quite pleasurable for both parties but it is important to mention that some people find it difficult to concentrate on giving and receiving at the same time. Positions for 69 have as many variations as intercourse positions. The partner's experimental willingness can contribute greatly to finding out what is best for both." "Oral sex does not always need to result in orgasm - it can be used as either foreplay, or intermittently during or after intercourse. . Otherwise it is natural and fun, and can deepen the intimacy that already exists between a couple."

Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers
12