Students Rule II Ch. 06

Story Info
The boys at the porn shop take their turn with Ms. Lee.
7.4k words
4.63
92.6k
11

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers

Chapter Six -- The Luv Nest

Ms. Virginia Lee, High School Principal, arrived at school early the next morning. To her surprise, Barbie was already there. If the principal had come to expect one thing from her secretary, it was that she was rarely on time, never early.

Virginia smiled awkwardly at the younger woman. "Good morning," she said, forcing an uneasy smile. Barbie returned the smile, but said nothing.

Once in her office, Ms. Lee set down her purse, walked to the side of her desk and waited. She fully expected her secretary to come walking through her office door within the minute to establish the tone for their new relationship. Despite her nervousness, she smiled as she thought back to the previous evening, an evening where her secretary had added her name to the growing list of people who dominated the principal sexually.

Ms. Lee had always been sexually promiscuous, but her submissive tendencies hadn't surfaced until a student blackmailed her the previous school year. Since then, she'd done nothing to discourage a growing number of students -- and one female teacher -- from continuing to dominate her. And yesterday evening, Barbie joined the club.

Ms. Lee's reverie was broken when Barbie entered the room, shutting and locking the office door behind her.

"Give me the bullets," Barbie ordered without fanfare. The principal picked up her purse, pulled out the two small vibrating devices and handed them to Barbie.

"Bend over. Elbows on the table." The principal turned to face the desk, following her instructions without question.

Without another word Barbie stepped behind Ms. Lee, lifting her skirt up so it lay across her back and completely exposed her silky white panties. She then pulled the panties down her thighs. While the principal held her position, ass fully exposed, Barbie slid one bullet into her mouth, sliding it in and out to moisten it. She then reached down and inserted it into Ms. Lee's pussy. She repeated the process with the second bullet, this time easing the vibrating device into her ass.

"It's good that you brought both bullets as instructed," she said. "I really didn't want to have to punish you, not after you were such a good little slut yesterday," she finished, slapping the principal's bare ass lightly.

And then she stepped away, took out the remote control and turned it on high. The bent over principal jumped as the bullets sprang to life, sending shivers through her pussy and ass.

Barbie let the bullets run a full minute, long enough to ensure that her submissive little slut was very hot and bothered, before finally turning them off.

"Stand up and pull yourself together," she said as she slid the remote into her pocket. "You're supposed to be the principal here, not some horny little tramp." She waited until the principal pulled up her panties and straightened her skirt before opening the door and returning to her own desk, her mind racing with endless ways to dominate and humiliate her new slut.

* * *

Several times during those first two days the principal's bullets sprang suddenly to life, each time without warning and each time lasting long enough ensure her arousal. Never, however, was she allowed to cum. Other than that, there was nothing but the normal interaction between the secretary and her principal -- until five o'clock Friday afternoon, that is, after everyone else had left for the weekend.

Barbie walked into Ms. Lee's office like she owned it, taking a seat on the edge of the desk. "Give me your house key," she ordered.

Ms. Lee quickly dug through her purse, pulling out her key ring, then removing one key. She handed the key to Barbie.

"I need you to run an errand for me tonight," Barbie continued matter of factly.

"Yes, ma'am," the principal answered without hesitation.

"You're to go to this address," she said, handing her a folded up piece of paper. When you get there, go to the counter and ask for Johnny. He'll have something for you. Once you have it, you're to return home immediately; absolutely no detours or distractions. I'll be waiting for you there. Any questions?"

Ms. Lee looked over the piece of paper. "No, ma'am. No questions. I'll just go home and change first, if that's okay."

Barbie smiled. "Actually, I have a package in my car. You're to wear what's in the package, and only what's in the package. Clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ms. Lee replied, more than a little curious about this unusual task.

The two women left the office together ten minutes later. After retrieving the package from the secretary's car, they parted ways. Fifteen minutes later Ms. Lee was fishing her spare house key out of the flower pot. Once inside she proceeded directly to her bedroom and opened the package. A perplexed look fell over her face. Just what was this task, anyway?

* * *

She drove by the shop a second time. 'There must be some mistake,' Ms. Lee thought. 'This can't possibly be right.' But deep down, despite her denials, she knew it was. After all, where else would you wear a black leather mini-skirt with a low-cut, slinky red halter top, red lace panties and five inch heels. There were only a few places where an outfit like this would belong. It only figured that 'The Luv Nest -- A Toy Store for Adults' would be one of them.

It had taken her nearly an hour to complete the 45 mile trip, the first 30 miles via the freeway, the remainder rural highways. The shop was located in an out of the way section of a medium sized country town.

The first thought that struck her -- after she realized that it was, indeed, the right place -- was exactly what you'd think from someone in her career. 'I can't go in there! What if someone recognizes me?' But after she'd taken a moment to collect her nerves, she realized that she was far more likely to get caught having sex with one of her students in her own home than she was to be recognized in an out-of-the-way hick town like this. 'Hell, you couldn't find this place with a map.'

So she took another moment to gather herself, resigned to whatever fate -- and her new mistress -- might have in store.

On her third trip around the block, she finally managed to pull into the lot. Even so, she very nearly exited the parking lot without parking the car. But she didn't. Her new mistress had given her a task and it was imperative that she complete it. When it came right down to it, she was more nervous about facing Barbie's wrath than she'd ever be about going into a place like this. Still . . .

She parked the car off to the side, took a deep breath and opened the door. As she made her way to the front of the building, she found herself unable to deny a growing nervousness -- or was it excitement? Damn, what she wouldn't give for a bra!

She took a deep breath as she opened the front door. Almost immediately a half dozen pairs of horny male eyes were drawn to the 5' 8" figure that was walking through the door. So much for stealth.

She looked around the store, trying to get her bearings. The front counter was off to the right. A fairly good looking young man of roughly twenty-five was seated on a stool behind it. She made her way over.

"Excuse me," she said softly, the nervousness in her voice obvious. "I'm looking for Johnny."

The young man raised his head. "I'm Johnny."

Virginia smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought. "Barbie Williams sent me. She said you'd have something for her."

The young man stared intently at the suggestively-clad woman before him. "Barbie, huh."

Virginia nodded.

There was an awkward moment of silence. "Take a step backwards," the man said.

It seemed like a strange request but after a moment's indecision, Ms. Lee complied.

"Turn around. Slowly."

"What?" Virginia questioned.

The man rose from his stool, stepping closer to the counter. He placed his palms on the counter-top and leaned forward. Then, in a deep, somewhat menacing voice, he repeated his order. "I said turn around."

Just like that, Ms. Lee's nervousness was back. Apparently this wasn't going to be quite so easy after all. She took a long, deep breath to help calm herself and began her turn.

After her turn was completed, Johnny continued. "Barbie, huh?" he said again.

"Yes, sir." The sir slipped out unintentionally, an automatic response to the young man's tone of authority.

"And just how do you know Barbie?"

The principal hesitated, growing increasingly uncomfortable. "She's a friend," she finally answered.

Johnny reached for a pack of cigarettes, took one out and lit it, drawing a long, deep drag on the burning stick.

"Friend, huh? I don't believe you. And until I believe you, I'm not going to give you anything." There was a long moment of silence as Johnny stared at the woman before him, while the woman tried to find anywhere else to look.

"Let's try again," Johnny said. "How do you know Barbie?"

The nervousness was still there, but somehow it was different now. What had been a nervousness born out of fear, was beginning to feel more and more like the nervousness she felt when she gave herself to her masters. She swallowed the lump in her throat. "She works for me," she finally managed to say. "And she's my mistress."

Johnny smiled. "I thought that might be the case." He paused, obviously enjoying his little game. He stepped away from the counter and started for the door marked 'Office.' "Come with me."

"Yes, sir," Ms. Lee responded.

Johnny sat down at his desk and opened a drawer. After a quick search, he pulled out a sealed letter-size envelope with Barbie's name on it. He set the envelope on the desk and rose to his feet, crossing the room until he stood immediately in front of the principal.

"I'm guessing your mistress wouldn't be pleased if you went home without this, would she?"

"No, sir," Virginia stammered.

Johnny reached for her shoulders. "And I'll bet you'd do just about anything to avoid her anger, wouldn't you?"

The principal was visibly shaking now. "Please," she said helplessly, even as Johnny was sliding the thin straps of her halter over her shoulder, releasing them so the silky top slid down her arms until it bunched up around her waist.

Virginia Lee stood before the young man, her ample breasts and erect nipples on full display as her mind and body wrestled with conflicting emotions. Barbie had been clear; she was to take the envelope directly to her -- absolutely no detours and no distractions. And despite a growing desire to give herself to this young man, he clearly qualified as a distraction -- a distraction she dare not give in to, lest she risk her mistress's ire.

"Please," she squeaked in a trembling voice as Johnny twirled her nipples in his fingertips. "I can't. Barbie's expecting me."

Johnny gave the nipples an extra squeeze before releasing them. He picked up the envelope from the desk. "Here," he said, handing it to the partially dressed woman. "Now, why don't you straighten yourself up and get going before you end up on the wrong end of a paddle." He then left the room, leaving the principal standing alone in the middle of his office.

Once she had redressed, Virginia left the office and headed for the exit. Johnny, who was once again seated on his stool behind the counter, smiled at her as she passed.

"We'll be seeing you," he said, a definite smugness in his voice.

* * * II * * *

"So, what did you think of Johnny?" Barbie asked as she took the envelope from Virginia's hand.

The principal hesitated. "He's nice."

Barbie laughed easily. "He hit on you, didn't he?"

"Yes," she replied, blushing slightly.

They moved into the living room, Barbie taking a seat on the sofa.

"Yet you didn't allow yourself to get distracted," she continued. "That's very commendable." She patted the sofa cushion beside her, motioning for Ms. Lee to join her. "He's not an easy man to resist."

"Ma'am?" the principal started. "Can I ask what's in the envelope?"

"A rent check," she replied succinctly. "I own the building."

"You own it?" Virginia gasped.

Barbie laughed, taking the principal's hand in hers. "Just the building, silly. Not the store.

"And speaking of the store," Barbie continued. "Johnny called shortly after you left. It seems you made quite an impression. He wants you to come by tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM. I told him you'd be there."

Virginia stiffened instantly, turning to look at her mistress. "But I . . ."

Barbie placed a finger on Ms. Lee's lips, stopping her plea. "Johnny and I have a very unique and mutually rewarding relationship. It would be most disheartening to find that you weren't willing to do me this one little favor." She paused, letting her words sink in. "Now, what is it you were going to say?"

"Uh, nothing," the principal stuttered. "10:00 will be fine."

"Excellent!" Barbie smiled.

"Ma'am? Can I ask what this is about?"

"Johnny will explain everything," the secretary replied. "Tomorrow."

* * *

Ms. Lee's night with Barbie was gentle, the tenderness her reward for following instructions at 'The Luv Nest' and not falling victim to young Johnny's persuasion. Throughout the night, however, she found her thoughts drifting back to the young man, to how he'd taken control of her so easily. There was no doubt in her mind that if it hadn't been for Barbie's strict instructions about distractions, she'd have surrendered to his every desire.

She rose early that morning, her thoughts immediately turning to Johnny and to what might happen in the hours to come. She was certain that Barbie noticed her distractions, but her mistress said nothing, offering little more than a sly, knowing smile.

The two women showered together, the secretary making sure that every part of the principal was squeaky clean. And as Ms. Lee began the process of doing her hair and makeup, Barbie was rummaging through her closet, searching for the perfect outfit.

In the end, the principal stood before her secretary for inspection wearing a snug-fitting short black dress that buttoned in front from top to bottom and the same black high heel shoes she'd worn the day before. The top two buttons of the dress were open, bringing the top of her cleavage into view. The bottom was open nearly all the way to her crotch.

Barbie smiled, nodding her approval. But when Ms. Lee tried once again to question the purpose of the day's trek, she stopped her.

"You are to do as you're told," she said tersely, letting it be known that her patience on the subject was wearing thin. "Nothing more and nothing less. Is that not perfectly clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," she answered quickly, knowing that her mistress would entertain no further questions on the subject.

* * *

Johnny hung up the phone and turned to Pete, smiling. "She'll be here by 10:00 AM. We should be ready for you around 11:00. Unless Barbie is way off base -- which she never is -- this should prove to be quite an interesting day."

* * *

Virginia Lee pulled into the parking lot of 'The Luv Nest' at 9:50 AM. She walked through the front door and looked around. There appeared to be two customers in the store. As with yesterday, Johnny was seated on his stool behind the counter.

"Good morning, Virginia," he smiled.

She stepped over to the counter. "Good morning," she replied, her smile coming not quite as easily as his.

Johnny rose from his stool and turned towards the office. "Come with me."

Ms. Lee followed obediently, butterflies already churning in her stomach.

Johnny closed the office door behind him and took a seat on the corner of his desk. "Did Barbie tell you anything at all?"

"Only that I was to be here at 10:00 AM. She offered no further explanation and refused to entertain any questions."

Johnny nodded his head. "Actually, it's very simple. I sell sex products to horny people, predominantly men. I've found that having an attractive, provocatively dressed woman behind the counter is good for business -- not to mention my morale."

The principal stood nervously, fidgeting with her purse. "I see."

"Have you ever worked a cash register?" Johnny asked.

"Not since college."

"There's nothing to it. It's just like riding a bike." A long moment of silence followed before Johnny spoke again. "Turn around," he ordered. "Slowly."

Ms. Lee did as instructed, the churning nervousness in her stomach growing stronger.

"Very nice," Johnny observed after she'd completed her turn. "Very nice, indeed."

He was quiet for a minute, giving the older woman a thorough looking over. Finally, he rose from the desk and started for the door. "Now if you'll follow me, I'll give you the nickel tour."

They started in the back room. He showed her where various items of inventory were kept -- "If you can't find something, just ask." Then they moved into the main part of the store where he showed her the movies and DVD's, magazines and books, intimate apparel and various different types of sex toys, ranging anywhere from dildos and vibrators to whips and handcuffs.

He then led her back to the front counter.

The next twenty minutes were spent learning the procedures for checking customers out and running the register.

Things went about as expected from there, people coming, people going, several people browsing through the magazine section and even a few people making purchases. Throughout it all, Virginia maintained her position behind the counter, pacing nervously from one end to the other when she wasn't busy, all the while knowing that there had to be more to this day than had yet developed.

There were two customers in the shop when a man in his early to mid twenties entered. Johnny saw him instantly.

"Pete," he said, getting to his feet and extending his hand. "Long time no see. What brings you around here? Slummin?"

Pete laughed an easy laugh. "What can I say? I guess I just missed that ugly face of yours." Both men laughed.

"Actually," Pete continued. "I have a new love interest. She's a bit more fiery than I'm used to. I thought maybe you could help me pick out a few odds and ends to keep things interesting, if you know what I mean."

It was only then that he looked Virginia's way. "I see you're finally bringing some class into the place. It's about time!"

Johnny placed his hand on Ms. Lee's backside and eased her around the counter. "This is Virginia Lee. She's helping out today. Virginia, this is Pete Wilson. He's one of my oldest friends."

"Pleased to meet you," Virginia said, extending her hand.

Pete took her hand and shook it, holding it a bit longer than appropriate. "It's entirely my pleasure."

There was an awkward moment of silence before Johnny spoke up. "So what can I show you?"

It took another second for Pete to tear his eyes away from Ms. Lee. "How about we start with something intimate in the way of clothing?"

Johnny nodded. "Right this way."

He'd taken three steps before stopping and turning back to the principal. "Won't you join us, Virginia? I'm sure Pete would appreciate a woman's view on things." He turned before she could answer, continuing across the shop.

They took a few minutes looking through the display, finding nothing that really struck Pete's fancy. Finally, Johnny stopped and looked at Pete.

"You know, I've got a couple of things that just came in that might interest you." He turned, starting towards the stock room before stopping short. "What size is your friend?"

Pete hesitated, thinking. "Actually," he said after a second. "She's about the same size as Virginia."

Before those words could fully filter their way through the principal's brain, Johnny jumped on the bait. "If we ask real nicely, maybe we can talk her into doing a little modeling for us." He turned towards her. "How about it, Virginia?"

Johnny's request, Virginia knew, was not really a request at all. After all, she was there at her mistress's bidding, with express instructions not to disappoint Johnny. So she nodded her head uneasily. "Sure," she said. The fun, it seems, was about to begin.

linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers