School for Scandal: Period 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
274 Followers

On the other end of the device, the ten-inch dildo was getting some enviable attention from the four members of Nicole's group. Four pink tongues were sinuously worming their way over the cock, tracing every inch of the prosthetic penis and sensuously intertwining with each other. Each lap of tongue was overlapped by another tongue delving further down, often deviating from its intended journey and exploring its way into another soft mouth. Robo-cock shone with saliva as each of the tongues laved over it in syncopated co-ordination, so that no part of its surface area was neglected of their extensive care.

The understanding that these girls had proved to be so symbiotic that at one point they all drew up simultaneously and teased the head of the dick with the tip of their tongues at exactly the same time, holding themselves there for as long as they could, suspending Dominic in a paroxysm of delight. Nicole broke the spell by giggling and promptly deep-throating Robo-cock without seemingly the slightest problem. Vicky retaliated to Nicole's earlier enforced deep-throat, and held her friend's head down onto Robo-cock, nearly suffocating her on the black latex dick. Nicole took it with her usual aplomb, but it was Dominic that really felt the benefit, nearly collapsing as the black box began a series of intense vibrations that rocked his cock to its core. If Nicole planned on keeping that level of performance up, he didn't have long to last.

I moved onto the second group, and immediately saw that there was no need to ask Laura exactly just how successful their experiment had been. She could not have replied even if she had wanted to, being one of four girls that were hunkered down at the level of Jeff's groin, two on one side and two on the other, their mouths so totally full of dick I was amazed that their jaws hadn't dislocated.

The last time I had seen Jeff's dick it had been monstrous; now it was thoroughly gargantuan. It was now as long and thick as my forearm, swollen with pulsing veins and topped with a livid purple cockhead that had begun drooling liberal amounts of precum. Each of the little sex kittens underneath the enormous trunk had their backs arched so that their prominent tits, flaring upwards as their chests heaved with passion and slightly disproportionate to their uniformly slender waists, rubbed against each other. Jeff had both of his hands wrapped around the back of the girls' heads, nudging their faces further forwards as they slurped and nibbled the sides of his dick. Each pair of girls tried to touch their partner's mouths across the distended meat to make a seal, but they didn't really have a chance, although the gurgles, slurps and appreciative moans they made seemed to suggest that they had fun trying.

Laura, self-appointed leader of the group, eventually withdrew, and wiped the accumulation of sticky precum from her mouth with the wrist of her latex-gloved hand.

"Ok girls," she announced. "Let's see how big this thing really is. How about a little deep-throat contest?"

The rest of her group assented and formed a line, each repositioning on their latex stockinged knees. Laura grasped Jeff's giant dick at its base and wielded the tumescent member in the direction of the three girls.

"Janelle," Laura said, "let's see what you can do."

Janelle's eyes lit up with delight. She was a deeply tanned blonde with a cute little upturned nose and she moved closer to Jeff and licked her lips. One of the girls held her wrists together behind her back as Laura lowered Jeff's prick towards her face agonisingly slowly. Precum trickled out of the monster length as it swung forwards and Janelle opened her mouth to accept it. As wide as she had her mouth, the cock seemed to stick in her delectable pink maw, and she had to spit on the cockhead to lubricate it more thoroughly before preparing herself and sweeping forwards, almost like a cobra striking to kill its prey.

In the blink of an eye, she had engulfed the bulbous head of Jeff's dick and had the first five inches buried in her throat. She choked, struggled, and then, incredibly, began to slide more marginally down the monstercock. It looked as though she had a fighting chance until she suddenly gagged, relented, and propelled herself back from the dick so fast that Jeff's rampant length vibrated in the air as it was freed from the depths of her throat. The girls cheered as Janelle spat the accumulation of saliva back onto the dick, composed herself, and Laura drew a line on Jeff's cock to demonstrate how far Janelle had managed to get. It proved to be an impressive eight inches. Janelle's eyes had begun to water, and even though she was two feet away, her lips were still connected to the distended organ in front of her with a weighty strand of saliva and precum.

"Lucy," said Laura, bubbling up with glee and once again waving Jeff's cock in the air, "let's see if you can top that, honey!"

Lucy positioned herself in the same spot and looked Jeff in the eyes. "Get ready for some fireworks, baby." Then she looked at Janelle, "and you, give me a little taste of him."

Lucy kissed Janelle sexily and caught the long rope of jizz that hung from her lips, wrapped it round her own tongue and as she turned towards Jeff, started to slurp her way towards his organ like she was sucking on an errant strip of spaghetti. Using the sticky tendril as a guide, she slobbered her way towards the giant prick, stopping only to tease the underside of Jeff's helmet with her tongue before devouring the huge member. She had an intricate tattoo that began at the small of her back and blossomed towards her shoulder blades, and once again, her hands were resting on the top of her ass cheeks as she plunged downwards, wrapping her moist lips around the giant tool and, amazingly, sliding her tongue out underneath to lap at Jeff's cum tube.

She began to bob up and down on his cock, each time managing to penetrate a little deeper, a little further down her accepting throat. By the time she had reached half way, a steady flow of intermingled precum and saliva started to gush from her bottom lip, flooding out each time she plunged further and further down. A stream of the juice dripped from her chin down onto the tips of her large, tanned, glistening breasts. Laura alternated between massaging Jeff's balls and Lucy's firm, sculptured tits, and her gloved hand was soon coated in the sticky issue.

I was sure that I could see Lucy's throat bulge as she slid down the length, swallowing inch upon inch of the massively engorged cock. She had about four more inches to take before she too pulled away, throwing her head back, gasping for air, her chin and tits trailing a sticky aggregation of fluids that slithered slowly down onto her firm belly and thighs.

"How did I do?"

"Not bad at all!" said Laura, once again making her mark on Jeff's dick. "Twelve inches. You've beaten Janelle by a clear four."

"I think the competition is about to get a little... stiffer," observed Janelle, wide eyed and staring at Jeff's dick.

It was true. Jeff's dick was actually responding to the sensual deep-throating, growing noticeably larger and beginning to bulge upwards. Instead of its erstwhile, pendulous arc, it stiffened inexorably, now obscenely tumescent and standing proudly aloft.

"You've got a real job on your hands, now, Sugar!" Laura exclaimed, swinging Jeff's dick in the direction of the remaining girl.

Sugar, however, was undaunted. She said nothing, and instead removed her latex corset, releasing a pair of mouthwateringly succulent tits. Like Jeff's dick, they too seemed to defy gravity. "Never mind a job on my hands," she said with relish. "Get that dick between my tits!"

Never more had Jeff's dick looked more angry as it did now, discharging a constant flow of precum that dripped uninterruptedly from his piss-hole to the floor, some strands trickling back down the underside of his shaft to slide off his balls. Jeff took the length two handed, and started to stroke it slowly, aiming it at Sugar.

Sugar knelt in front of him, holding her tits together. Jeff pulled his shaft all the way up his body. Now a huge pillar of flesh, the head of his cock nearly reached his chest. Then he released it at Sugar, who expertly trapped the base between her large rack. The huge, ridged trunk of his penis smacked on her collarbone and the massive bulb-shaped bell-end slapped her directly between the eyes with an audible splat to the cheers of the girls around. Jeff's enormous dick was rooted firmly between her massive, pliant globes - both of which were now thoroughly lubricated with sticky juices - and jutted upwards, a monstrous cum-trunk seething with obscene pulsation and dripping with precum, propped against her chin and towering vertiginously to come to rest at the bridge of her nose. Jeff's shaft, in short, nearly totally obscured Sugar's features.

Sugar slowly churned her tits together in her hands, providing a deep massage to the base of the dick, but try as she might, Jeff's cockhead danced up between her eyes and proved far too big for her to collect in her mouth. She contented herself with licking the shaft.

"A little help?" suggested Sugar.

Laura, Lucy and Janelle, were only too glad to assist her. Each of them gripped part of the shaft and started to wank it furiously. Laura, who hadn't managed to deep-throat yet, was able to stand at the top of the stiff stalk, open her mouth as wide as possible, and plunge downwards, engulfing the tip with her lips. Her vertical descent was dizzying to behold as she swallowed inch upon inch of meat, burying the shaft deep in her throat. She went past Janelle's mark with ease, by which time she was level with Sugar's chin. After that, she went after Lucy's record, and hit the twelve inch mark at the same height as Sugar's clavicle. Then, finally, plunging down, Laura greedily gobbled the remaining inches of Jeff's marvellous member, her nose buried in a sticky nexus comprised of Jeff's ball-sack and Sugar's boobs. The group of girls' screams of delight almost compared to Jeff's howl of ecstasy at Laura's incredible feat.

The look that Laura gave me, the monstercock still embedded in her throat, was so scaldingly hot it would have melted through steel.

Tearing my eyes away from the delectable spectacle, I cast an eye over the progress of the other two groups. There were only ten minutes of the period remaining, and so far I hadn't taught a thing. Conversely, the amount I had managed to learn was truly staggering.

Trudi, by this time, was getting banged from behind by Matt, with two girls underneath him both trying to suck on his immense balls, which were dancing crazily around due to the frenetic rhythm of the swift, hard pumps he was administering to Trudi's posterior.

Back in the first group, Vicky had found another use for Robo-cock, and was now busily grinding the huge black dildo in the puckered hole of Nicole's ass. Obviously, the piece of kit had more wide-ranging applications than it only being a blowjob machine. Nicole's luscious tits were resting on the tabletop in front of her, getting serious attention from the two boob-obsessed blondes, who hungrily sucked on her stiff nipples as Vicky rotated the ten-inch dildo in her asshole, filling every crevice of her anal cavity and making her moan and shriek in pure, unadulterated pleasure.

Vicky withdrew Robo-cock from Nicole's ass and plunged it back in triumphantly to send Dominic over the edge. The black box on his dick sizzled and crackled with explosive electrical impulses, attempting to render the deep lunge up Nicole's succulent anus onto his dick. That was when it caught fire, unable to fully communicate the intensity of the sexual manoeuvre that had been thrust upon it, destroyed by the scintillating intensity of Nicole's sweet little asshole.

Dominic yelped in surprise, wrenched flaming equipment away from his crotch, threw it onto the floor at his feet and exploded almost simultaneously. Fisting his spasming tool, he sent a deluge of heated jets of cum over the four girls in his group.

The shower of white rain cascaded over the four girls. Nicole bore the brunt of the blasts, being the centrepiece in the orgy, and took three spurts directly in her face. The girl seemed to have a preternatural talent for catching cum, because the first rope landed halfway in her hair and in the middle of her forehead, leaving a long, sticky line that dribbled down her nose, and the second and third caught her in her left eye, painting her lashes with droplets of creamy fluid and flooding down her cheek.

The biggest target, however, was Nicole's monumental tits, and the huge mounds were her next feature to attract the next powerful pulses of Dominic's load. Still screaming as Vicky pummelled the dildo mercilessly into her ass, Nicole's breasts were progressively erased by a welter of cum that struck her so forcefully huge blobs of cum splattered up into her face. Dominic's spasming cock projected thick wads of goo that coated her tits entirely in sticky streams of viscous fluid that were eagerly lapped up by the two blondes in front of her. Cum dribbled off her chin and the end of her nose onto the desk in front of her, making a sloppy little puddle that her boobs came to rest in, with the two blonde girls beginning a session of slimy cum-swapping, passing the sperm they had slurped from Nicole's tits between them in languid, sticky kisses. Nicole couldn't resist getting in on the act, and before long it was difficult to tell where one girl ended and the other began, so coated were there faces in Dominic's sticky goo.

Cries from the other end of the classroom alerted me, and I looked over to see Laura's group approaching a crescendo. I moved over to survey the activity to see Jeff having his monster dick pumped by all four girls. His teeth were clenched tightly shut as he was worked over in a frenzied fashion. Then I could actually see the muscles of his cum tube work to pump his seed up his mighty shaft, contracting again and again in rapid succession.

So powerful was the pillar of flesh under the influence of the orgasm, and so slippery had the huge pole become with the accumulation of juices, that when he finally came his penis lashed free of the girls' grip. It resembled a fire-hole spewing fluid that had sprung free and snaked around under its own internal pressure. To the delighted shrieks of Laura and her friends, Jeff's massive cock whipped around in front of the four beautiful girls, uncontrollably jetting what seemed like gallons of jism into faces, hair, eyes and onto tits, thighs and stomachs. By the time its cock had finished in its intense convulsions, the four girls, from Laura to Janelle to Lucy to Sugar, had their faces, noses, lips and eyes connected together by so many sticky ropes of cum it resembled a huge, dribbling spider web of heavily hanging gooey tendrils.

Laura had had her eyes plastered shut by a particularly withering blast and the resultant trail of semen had dribbled down her nose and found it way onto Janelle's chin, from where the long, thick rope dangled precariously and attached itself on slimy webs to Lucy's sculptured tits. Lucy, in turn, had her left cheek pasted to Sugar's eyelashes, who, like Laura, had been subjected to a voluminous eyeshot and, giggling, tried to blink the sperm out of her eyes even as more dribbled down into them from her forehead.

There were various exclamations of surprise, delight, mild annoyance and deep erotic fulfilment from the four. Jeff's cock still jerked occasionally involuntarily as the slippery curtain of jizz slithered down the girls' bodies, melting onto their breasts and pooling down their neatly defined abs.

It was now time for the finale of the final group, who were fast approaching the same critical stage. Matt's enormous balls were obviously beginning to tighten and contract. Trudi was kneeling in front of him and pistoning his dick with tremendous vigour and evident delight at the treat in store. The rest of the girls begged him to cum all over them. This was what they had been waiting for

Unfortunately for Trudi and the rest of her group, Matt's aim was not quite as good as Jeff's had been, and when he came, the first massive, slimy jet splashed against the ceiling. Even the moans of satisfaction and delight from the rest of the room were hushed in awe as Trudi coaxed a second load from Matt's dick that caromed off the back wall a good ten feet behind the girls. Trudi was not to be deterred, however, and her next shots were better, striking each of the girls full in the face. Matt's load was of an incredibly sticky, gelatinous consistency, and the texture of his semen clung in sticky, cloying gobs to the three girls, before oozing slowly down onto their breasts.

"All that cum and I didn't get any for myself," Trudi pouted in disappointment, licking the sticky strands of jism that had accumulated onto her gloved hand, and playing with the white webs, twining them round her tongue.

She was in for a surprise. As she moved forwards to join in with the session of cum-sharing that now preoccupied her friends, a long, slender rope of white fluid slithered onto the top of her head.

"What the hell was that?" she said.

Trudi looked up in amazement to see Matt's first, huge, monster burst of sperm drip back down from the ceiling. It caught her totally unprepared as she looked above her, the steam of jizz slowly dribbling into her eyes. Rooted to the spot and waving her hands in front of her in a mingled moment of ecstasy and panic, the thick lengthy string drenched her from above just as if a jug full of liquid had been poured onto her. Huge tendrils began to slither down her magnificent tanned tits and trickle in rivulets down her chiselled stomach muscles. At that moment she was a cum-drenched monument to her experiment, standing there totally motionlessly. Her hushed whisper of "oh my God" could be heard all around the room. She had been creamed into submission in a most unexpected way.

Finally, she broke into a broad smile and accepted the baptism of silky jism, smearing it into her glistening tits with delicate, circular movements. "Look at all that cum," she said in appreciation, "my boobs are glazed."

As Trudi stood there, the bell went, signifying the end of the period. Break time. Suddenly, the class were all business. They collected their things and made their way out into the corridor, the girls dripping secretions all over the floor as they exited.

I packed up my things to depart to the staff room. On my way out I saw the bottle of tablets that Trudi's group had used to increase Matt's cum production, and put it in my pocket. I figured that in this school it might come in useful.

12