School Girl Sub Ch. 01

Story Info
Deirdre ends up in your class, Professor.
2.3k words
4.2
49.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 — The Beginning

I lie here in bed, thinking of the night we have had. The dawn light is trying to pierce my eyes through the dark blinds. Oh she is trying to wake me, but I ignore her and lay in bliss. I remember the way your hands felt on my skin. I remember how your lips felt against my own and how soft they were. As I drift back into a light sleep, I dream of what happened.

You walked over to me in the hallway just outside my literature class. I was desperately trying to finish the final pages of “Crime and Punishment” when you spoke.

“Ah, that’s a great book. Did you like it?”

“I can’t seem to put it down” I commented as I glanced up to see your eyes.

They are so green they pierce through mine and grasp my attention.

“My name is Kenneth” you retort.

Noticing how much I’m staring, I stutter out “I’m Deirdre, but my friends call me every variation but..”

You laugh, and smile at me “well, every variation but, its lovely to meet you.”

Glancing away for fear of you knowing that I was staring, I smile and thank you. As I came back to reality, I forgot that I actually had to go to class. It was the first day and I couldn’t be late. Turning to you I apologize for the fact that I have to get to class, and throw in that ‘I hope to see you again’ comments as you respond with the same.

I scuttle into class about 5 minutes early and find a seat, drop my shit and begin to read again. The class begins to fill more rapidly and I put down my book because I cannot read with the distraction. My eyes scan the room for any faces that I recognize. Not a one. “Damn” I think to myself “how can I not know anyone in a class of 100?” Then as I glance back toward the door, I see you walk in. I smile on command when I see your face just grateful that I know someone in the class. But I find it odd that you go to the front of the room instead of sitting with the rest of the students. I just assumed that you were waiting to speak with the professor, but I was so mistaken.

The clock hit 11am, time for class to start. You walk to the door and shut it. Turning to the 100 various faces you speak. “Good morning class, my name is Professor Cornell and this is World Literature. If you’re in the wrong class, get up and go now, but if not you are in for a truly interesting semester full of war, adultery, religious conflict, sex and everything else you can possibly think of. There is something in this class for everyone, and I hope you enjoy yourselves.” At that I felt myself turn a bright shade of red and felt myself wet in a place that I should not be. I then smirk to myself and think about how interesting a semester it will be, looking at your face on a daily basis.

As class is dismissed, I gather my random crap and head for the door. You glance up at me as I walk by. I don’t dare look, but you stop me. “Deirdre, it’s nice to see a familiar face in my class” you say. “Yes professor I feel the same way, but why didn’t you tell me that you were a teacher here when we met earlier?”

“My dear, it didn’t come up in conversation, that would be why I never mentioned it. However, now you know. Does this fact bother you?” you say with a grin.

“No, I’m actually very excited about this class. I can’t wait to come back and actually get into the literature.” After I made the comment I couldn’t believe how horrible it sounded. How much of a dumb ass could I possibly make myself look like in one day?!? “Well, I’m glad you’re looking forward to this class. I will see you tomorrow” you said with a grin.

The days of the semester seemed to fly by. Everyday I was so excited to get to world lit. Midterm was approaching and I was really nervous about the test. I met up with you one day after class for some coffee to discuss my issue with the test.

“What could you possibly have to worry about my dear, you’ve been to class everyday, you’ve read the material. By now you should have a grasp on everything we covered up to this point.” You stated.

“Well, professor I have this horrible confession to make. Yes I have been to class everyday, but it wasn’t really for the literature. Ever since that day I met you in the hallway all I can think about is how attractive you are” I said turning the brightest shade of red in the book.

You sat with you hand under your chin and took a sip of coffee. Gazing at me like you were trying to figure me out. “Dee, I’m so flattered that you think I’m attractive, but that won’t save your grade. Why don’t’ you come back to my apartment and I’ll help you with some study aids and maybe you can get through my midterm.”

“That would be great!” I said as I finished off the last of my iced white chocolate mocha. Slamming down the cup I retort “let’s get started because I have this feeling that I’m going to need all the help I can get.”

We left the coffee shop and I followed you to your apartment. I walked up the stairs to the front door behind you and all I could think of was how nice your ass was. You showed me into your apartment and told me to sit wherever I felt more comfortable. I sat down at the kitchen table, got out my book and notes and found the beginning of the material. You sat down next to me after grabbing some papers from another room and took my notes from me.

“Why do you need my notes?” I asked anxiously due to the fact that I had doodled various things about my teacher on the margin most everyday since class began.

“I just wanted to see how you took notes, and get a feel for how you learn.” You begin to flip through the pages and you glance at my drawings. Looking back up at me you smile. “Well aren’t you just a little slut, Dee.”

The comment took the air from my lungs “W-w-what did you say?”

“I called you a little slut. Have you read some of the things in your notebook? Everytime we talked about something sexual in a story your comments are always about getting me into bed.”

“Oh god, I’m so embarrassed” I stammered. By this time I had to be the most vibrant shade of red.

“No, no, no. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I have had an overactive imagination when it came to you as well baby, just couldn’t do anything about it because you are my student.”

“Oh.” My face dropped.

You took your hand and pulled my chin up so my eyes were looking into yours. You leaned into me and I closed my eyes. Your lips touched mine and I felt your tongue licking the outside of my lips. I parted them for you and returned with the sweet caresses of my tongue. Suddenly you pull away, shaking your head. “What’s wrong???” I asked. “I can’t take advantage of you like this, it just wouldn’t be right.” “No! Yes you can take advantage of me. That’s all I’ve wanted for half a fucking semester. Everytime I come into your class I can only imagine what it would be like to have you fuck me doggy style over your podium so the whole class can watch.”

Having said this, I lean into you and begin to kiss you again. I take your hand and place it on my heaving breast. “Do what you want with me professor, I am your little slut.”

He took his hand away, and stopped kissing me. Sitting back in his chair he said “Take off your clothes, and I mean all of them.” Slowly I began to disrobe feeling my nipples harden and my cunt moisten at the thought of him seeing me naked. My nipples became hard at the touch of the cold apartment. He never knew I had them pierced and I noticed his eyes when I removed my bra. He enjoyed what he saw. Slowly I removed my jeans and rather moist panties. “Hand me your panties” you said. I did as I was told. Taking them in your hand you rubbed your fingers around the crotch and felt the wetness that I had for you. “You’re a wet little slut aren’t you?”

Smiling I nodded as I stood waiting for my next command. You walked over to me and began to touch my skin. Pulling at my nipple rings and running your fingers under the curve of my large breasts. Picking one up at a time assessing the weight of each. You bent at the waist and licked each one lovingly. With the touch of your tongue against my breasts I felt myself getting so unbearably wet. All I wanted was your stiff cock in me.

You raise your eyes to meet my gaze and slip your hand down to my cunt. Spreading my lips, you insert a finger to test the wetness. “mmmhmmm” you murmur. You remove your finger and walk around behind me and say with a stern voice “get on your knees.” I do as I’m told.

When I hit my knees you walk around in front of me and tell me to take out your cock. My fingers fumble with your belt and slowly move the zipper of your pants down. I forcefully pull down your pants and boxers revealing your throbbing cock. “Now little slut,” you said, “suck my cock.” With this order I opened my mouth and took you all the way into my mouth. Fucking you in and out of my face while my tongue danced figure eight’s on the shaft of your cock. Grabbing the base I brought it out and began to forcefully flick my tongue at the crown of your cock. With this your knees were weakening so you leaned against the table for support. Sucking your fully erect cock like it was a cherry lollipop. Flopping it in and out of my mouth, craving the taste of your salty cum.

Your breathing has increased and you’re resting your hand on the back of my head forcing me down faster and faster on to your cock. You grab my hair and yank as you begin to cum. I suck your cock not letting one last drop go to waste. When you have finished, you pull out of my mouth and smile down at me as I lick my lips assuring myself that I haven’t missed a drop.

The sight must have been very arousing for you because I looked up at you and your cock was already starting to get hard again. “Stand and get on the table in doggy position” you commanded me. I arose and did as I was told.

Here I am, on all 4’s on my professors kitchen table waiting to get fucked so hard I can’t even imagine. The thought of it just made me even more wet. You come behind me and spread my lips. You can see the wetness dripping out of them and you take your fingers, place them in me, and spread the moisture all over my cunt. Then you climb up on the table on top of me and reach your fingers over to my face and tell me to suck them clean. I do as I’m told.

You pull your hand away and grab the head of your cock. Placing it at the opening of my cunt you slam it into me with one solid thrust. I scream in ecstasy as you fill me to the brim. Pulling back out and slamming into me every single time. As you fuck me I can feel your balls hitting up against my clit just sending me closer and closer to orgasm. “God you’re so fucking tight” you whisper in my ear. Pulling down on my nipple rings for handles as you fuck me the hardest I’ve ever been fucked. I can feel the entire length of your cock in me including every vein and the outline of the head. I can feel you slamming against my cervix and when you pull out the head of your cock rubs against my g-spot. I moan and scream for you to fuck me harder. “I want to feel you’re cum in me. You make me so wet. Mmmmmmmm fuck me, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARDER!”

You feel my cunt tighten around your cock as you send me over the edge. Milking your cock with my vaginal muscles I feel you’re cum shoot deep into me. I lay on your kitchen table, shaking, panting and sweating rapidly.

You turn me over, and kiss me deeply. “You really are my little slut aren’t you?” I replied with a grin “Of course I am.”

You stood up and began to walk away from me. “Get up and follow me, there is much more where that came from” you said. I grinned and walked behind you into the bedroom. When I walked in the door all I could do was smile and imagine what else was in store…