School Girl Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
You take her in the bedroom.
1.7k words
4.32
34.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walked me into the bedroom-naked and shaking. I didn’t know what was going to happen next. Thousands of images were running through my head as we entered the dark room.

“Stand Here” you said as you left me in front of the closed door. I watched you move quickly to the bed where you began lighting candles. They cast shadows on the queen sized poster bed. The sheets are black silk and the bed is covered in pillows. You motion for me to come and sit on the bed. Obeying you, I carefully walk to the bed and sit. The sheets are cold to my skin but I dare say I will notice the sheets much longer.

“Relax” you said softly as you pushed your hand between my soft legs. You smiled and kissed me laying me back on the bed. “Spread your legs my pet” you smirked as you lowered your face into my sopping cunt. “Somebody’s horny isn’t she?” you teased. Your head lowered between my legs as you spread my dark, red, moist lips and placed your tongue at the base of my cunt. Slowly you drag your tongue up to my clit as you bite down causing a piercing scream to escape my lips. “Ahh, did that hurt my little girl?” With that you stand up and walk to the closet behind my head. You come back into view carrying a black duffel bag. My mind is driving me wild thinking of what the bag has in it. I can feel myself getting wetter just anticipating you and your dirty mind.

“Get in the middle of the bed slut, and close your eyes.” I do what you say. I feel the bed giving to your weight as you climb up next to me. Waiting for your first move, I feel you grab my right arm and clasp a cold metal cuff around my wrist.

“Handcuffs, oh god” I thought to myself. I felt you put them on the other wrist as well and found myself immobile and attached to the bed. Just when I thought it couldn’t get anymore interesting I feel you grab my ankle and push it toward my head. I felt the clasp of more handcuffs around my ankle as you cuff my feet to the headboard leaving me completely spread eagle, and completely open to anything.

“Open your eyes slut” you commanded. I follow your command, looking around I see you coming at me with a blindfold. You place it on my face and get off the bed. To my next surprise I feel sudden sensation of extreme heat dripping along my cunt.

“Candlewax feels good doesn’t it my pet?”

I moan with agreement. I then feel my pussy being violated with a phallic object. To my surprise you are fucking me with a lit candle. I can feel the flame teasing my clit as the candle gets shorter.

Seeing how wet your wax torture makes me you decide you can wait no longer. You place your body between my restrained legs and place your rigid cock on the lips of my pussy and plow into me with one mighty thrust. Lustful moans fill the room as you fuck me deeply. I can feel every vein of your cock pushing though me feeling your engorged head pounding against my cervix as you thrust harder and harder. I feel my orgasm approaching rapidly.

“Master” I scream “please let me cummmmmmmm!!!!”

“Cum for me baby, cum for me my little slut, milk my cock.”

With your permission my orgasm rips through my body like a wrecking ball through a brick building. The spasms rock through my aching body as I thrust my hips up to meet your advances. As soon as my orgasm passes I feel you tense and blow your cum deep into my starving cunt. You collapse on me as we both shake from the intensity of our orgasms. You regain your poise and unlock me. Putting me under the blanket with my hot body cradled against yours as we sleep soundly.

I woke to an empty bed. Placing my hand between my legs to rub the cum seeping from my swollen cunt. Bringing it to my lips and sucking my fingers clean to remember your taste. I call for you in the dark room, but there is no answer. I get out of bed and walk to the door and out into the house. “Master, are you home?” Still no answer. I walk to the bathroom where I start a hot shower. I step in and begin to clean myself. Shaving my cunt so they’re soft for you along with my legs and various other places on my body. When I’m done in the shower I sit on the counter at the sink as I watch myself rub baby oil into my lips. Making them soft and well lubricated. Rubbing myself like this causes me to feel hot and wet, waiting for you is going to be horribly agonizing.

I put on a silk robe and go to the kitchen for a bite to eat. Looking around your kitchen I find a bowl of cherries. While I sit at the table reading the paper I seductively pluck the cherries off their stems. You walk in the front door in a full suit and tie carrying your lesson plans and various papers from the students in your classes. Smiling seductively I pluck a cherry and wink at you. You throw your papers down on the table and walk behind me. You lean down and kiss my neck while your hands go inside my robe and pinch my nipples, making me shiver. You pull me out of the chair and sit me down on the table. Slowly untying my robe you begin to kiss down my chest and begin to suck my nipple. Biting and nibbling your hands walk their way down to my cunt. Feeling my newly shaven cunt you smile and say “oh, you’re such a good little slut.”

Standing me up you walk me back into the bedroom and throw me down on the bed. “Take that robe off and lay here until I come get you”

“Yes Master,” I retort as I slide the robe off my shoulders and climb onto the bed.

Waiting on your return my mind is going wild with ideas of what you could possibly do to me next. Soon after you leave you return for me. We walk into the back bedroom that I never knew existed until now. You push me into the room where I find a torture chamber with all kinds of random devices.

“Now my little slut, pick your first torture.”

Walking around the room checking out my options, in the corner I find a device I’ve only read about. The wooden horse. Standing next to the horse I turn to you and smile and say “this one master, please.”

“Ahh, my little slut you’re such a dirty dirty girl.”

You walk over to me and put your fingers inside my cunt testing the amount of wetness. You smile in approval as you forcefully grab my wrists and hook them to a rope restraint above the horse. I noticed that the rope is on a pulley system. You sling my leg over the wooden slat. Pulling my lips apart you situate me on the horse and pull my arms taught with the rope. I am pulled up so I’m standing on my toes and all my weight is placed on my big toes and my cunt. You place nipple clamps on me and softly begin to rub your fingers up and down my body. Making me so wet I begin to ride up and down on the wood rubbing my clit into the horse. I start begging you to fuck me. “Please master, I need to fuck you. My cunt is on fire, it aches for you. PLEASE!!”

You raise me up with the pulley and place an outstandingly large vibrating dildo under my cunt and lower me back on to it. I begin to moan as I’m filled to the hilt with this giant cock. I begin to ride and buck wildly against it trying to rub my clit against the wood again. However I can’t because the cock won’t let me down far enough to feel the wood under me. You step back from me and begin to turn the vibrator on various speeds. You start out slow and gradually increase until you’re on full blast. After I start grinding down on the cock you completely turn off the vibration. I beg you to turn it back on so I can cum. “Please master please let me cum. I need to cum. Let me cum and show you how much I appreciate you.”

With a huge grin on your face and a bulge in your pants you turn the dildo on full blast and watch me ride against it until I’m screaming in an incredible orgasm. You raise me up off the horse and lay me down on the floor. Panting in appreciation you pet my hair. “Open your mouth pet” you command. Lying helpless on the floor under you I open my mouth accepting your hard cock.

I begin licking it from the base to the tip. Sucking the head into my mouth dipping the tip of my tongue into the hole at the end trying to taste you’re cum. I reach up and grab the base and spin the my tongue ring around the crown of your cock. You sit on my chest and lean forward and slam your cock all the way into my throat. I feel your head popping through my tonsils as I suck you all the way into my throat. You thrust deeper and deeper into me and you tense up and cum all in my mouth. I gulp down your cum swallow after swallow. You pull your limp cock from my mouth and you stand me up. Kissing me deeply you smile and tell me that I was the best little slave you had ever had. Walking into the bedroom we lay down and sleep imagining what we can do next.