School Girl Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
The punishment continues.
1.9k words
3.81
26.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stretching as I awake after my long night of torture I put my hand on my pussy and feel how raw it is. God it hurts so bad today, by far worse than it ever has in my life. I don’t think I can take any type of torture today, but I know that it is coming. I disobeyed and I must pay for my mistakes. Its kind of like the kid who takes the candy from the grocery store that mom doesn’t know about and makes them humiliate themselves by going back in the store and telling them what they did wrong. I know my master was displeased with me and therefore I must make it up to him, however he deems worthy.

I lay in bed thinking and playing with my hair. I was wondering where you were and what you could possibly have in store for me today. 20 minutes passed and you came bustling in the door drying your hair and wearing nothing but a towel. You looked over at me with a grin and said,

“time to get up angel, you need a shower so we can go shopping.”

I grinned and got up and quickly ran to the bathroom to shower. I cleaned and shaved myself perfectly for you and when I came back into the bedroom to see an outfit laying out for me. It was a short, short tight black skirt, white tank top that was very see-through and a pair of black heels. I put it on and the skirt barely covered my ass and puss. I couldn’t believe you were making me go out in this, but I didn’t ask, I just obeyed.

We went out to the mall and walked around and after you made me bend over in front of various people and do various things in public we left and went to the toy store. We had our ID’s checked and walked into the skuzzy place. You took me to the back wall, which was covered in various dildos, and you told me to pick the one I like the best, and if I didn’t get the right one, I would suffer for it later. I walked back and forth letting myself take in the massive choice selections. There was a dildo in every shape, color, and size. It was like the masterbator’s dream world. I walked to the left corner and found a 5inch around and 10inch long black dildo that vibrated by remote control. Then I found a clit tickler that strapped on.

“Can I get both of them master?” I asked with my best pair of puppy eyes.

“My pet, I love the way you think. You can have anything you want.”

With that we walked to the front desk and purchased my new toys and left to go home and test them out. The drive home was agony. Knowing that there were all kinds of fun new toys in the back and I couldn’t play with them yet. You put your hand on my leg and rubbed it, knowing that you were driving me crazy. You pushed your hand farther and farther up my skirt softly grazing the swollen lips of my dripping cunt. Seeing how wet I was you couldn’t help but tease me more. You pushed two fingers in me and began fucking them in and out of me. I turned to lay my back against the door so you could have easier access to me. By this time I was so fucking hot I could have cum at the drop of a hat, but I knew better than that. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation in my cunt as I felt the car slowing to a stop and turning in the grocery store parking lot.

“What do we need at the store Master?” I asked sweetly.

“We don’t need anything, You need a good fucking and I don’t want to wait any longer. Get out of the car and take off your shirt.” You commanded.

Looking puzzled I slowly removed my shirt and got out of the car. I crossed my arms over my hardening nipples as you walked around behind me. You grabbed my arms and threw them down. “I don’t like it when you cover up your tits, slut. They are one of my most favorite parts of you and I like to see them all the time.”

Standing with my face down and my arms to my sides I say quietly “I’m sorry Master.”

“That’s what I thought” you retorted as you turned me around and unzipped my skirt, throwing it to the ground. “Now slut, get up on the hood of the car on all fours. You’re in for one hell of an experience.”

Doing as I was told, I crawled on the hood and tried not to slip off. I looked around frantically to see if people could see us. We were in somewhat of a secluded place, but there was still that chance that someone could drive or walk by. While I was looking around all of a sudden I felt your tongue running up and down my lips. You kissed my pussy and parted my lips with your fingers and began to lap up my wetness. Being in such an open place and being so dirty, the sensation was so incredible. I felt you pull away and the intrusion of something that I was not familiar with. I peered around my shoulder to see you teasing my pussy with the new dildo I had picked out. You saw me looking and smirked at me and with that smirk, you slammed the cock deep inside me. The thickness almost killed me. I felt every centimeter pushing through me. I had never been so full in my life. The entire rubber cock was inside me and it took everything I had not to cum.

You pounded it in and out of me with extreme force. I was screaming with every inward thrust. “Please MASTER, Let me CUM. OHHH PLEASE” I begged. With my request you began to spank my ass and not move the dildo in and out anymore. You spanked me with all your might as I tried to grind against the cock. My ass was so hot from your hits and my cunt was so hungry to cum that I could hardly stand it anymore. I begged and begged for you to let me cum and you turned to look at me and said

“Slut, you may cum on one condition.” “Anything Master, just PLEASE let me CUMMMMm.”

“I want you to crawl up on top of the car, onto the roof and lay on your back and fuck that big black cock in and out of you as fast as you can until you cum. I want to hear you scream and I want you to put this on as well.”

You handed me the clit vibrator. I crawled up onto the roof of the car and put the vibrating device over my clit and proceeded to try and turn it on.

“No Slut, I have the remote, you just start fucking” you said as I was fumbling with the new toy.

I lay down on my back and took both hands and put them around the large cock in my pussy and began to fuck it so hard. With every thrust I screamed in ecstasy and felt myself closer to orgasm.

“Slut, tell me right before you cum.” You commanded.

“Yes master” I grunted breathlessly. About 10 strokes later I screamed

“Master I’M GOING TO CUMMMMMMM!” And with that announcement you turned the vibrating devise on full blast and I came so hard.

Screaming “Oh GOD YES I’M CUMMMMMINNNGGGGG!” Thanking you between every breath, I pulled the big cock out of my pussy and licked it clean. I slit down the car and back onto the ground where you caught me before I fell over. We got back into the car and began our journey back home. I laid my head in your lap and rubbed your erection until I fell asleep.

When I woke up we had arrived home. You had carried me into the house and laid me out on the bed, but I was not lying on the blankets. I was lying on wooden slats with my arms and legs restrained against the flattened tree. I looked around the room to see you sitting in a chair across the room watching me, until I woke up. “Nice that you could join me little one. Its about time you woke up” you retorted.

With that you turned on a switch that was next to your chair and I felt the wood underneath me begin to move upward. I was starting to rise into midair. I cam to realize that I was on a x-cross hanging in the middle of the room. You walked over to me and stood on a stepladder to reach my face. You took your crop and softly caressed me with the tip of it. I watched in awe as you touched me.

“I want to heighten all sensation with you today slut, close your eyes” you said softly as you ran your fingers down the side of my face.

I closed my eyes and felt you cover them with a tight blindfold. Not being able to see, being held in midair with no way down, the entire situation made me soaking wet. You slid your crop down between my breasts and across my stomach. I felt my breath increasing and the pool of wetness in my cunt drenching the insides of my thighs. You kiss the same path of the crop and stopped to spend time on my nipples. Rolling your tongue around the hard nubs protruding from my fleshy skin. Moaning in delight and feeling an incredible sensation of eroticism spread over my body you change the atmosphere by biting down on my nipple and taking the ring into your teeth and pulling. You backed away and placed the crop between my thighs. You shoved it up into my dripping cunt with a fierce thrust and began to thrust it in and out of me. I began grinding down against the thin piece of leather, trying to get some satisfaction when you ripped it out of me. With one fierce crack I felt the leather welt my skin. You had struck me across the breasts and when the blood rose under the mark pain tore through my body.

“AHHHHHH” I screamed as you sliced me against my mound.

The burning sensation was almost unbearable. I began to cry as you repetitively whipped me like an animal. I screamed in agony but your ears did not hear my cries. You were too set on getting even with me; it was time for me to be punished for disobeying. After what seemed like an eternity you stopped and dropped the crop to the floor and looked me in the eyes. They were dripping with tears and my body was covered in blood and sweat. You cut me down from the cross and laid me onto the bed. You held me and kissed my face trying to make me quit shaking.

“I love you” you whispered as you tucked me into bed. You turned out the light and climbed in next to me, holding me until we arose the next day.