School Grounds

Story Info
A teacher gets submissive at school.
4.4k words
4.37
195.7k
102

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has her meet him in the parking lot of the school where she teaches, at five in the morning. She arrives just on time, three hours before the school would be open to the children, two hours before any other faculty member would arrive, and still dark. As she pulls into the parking lot she sees her master, her dominant, waiting for her next to the lamp post in the middle of the lot. This meeting has had her nervous all night; she hardly got any sleep, her master has never taken their master/sub relationship out in public, let alone to her place of employment. Though she is nervous about what may occur she knows that her desire to please him, to serve him will prevail, and that she will obediently obey any orders he gives her.

After she parks her car next to the lamp post where he is standing, she exits the vehicle, and awaits instruction before anything else; for she knows that no doing so will result in a harsh punishment. Without even greeting her, he gives her his first instructions to strip off all her clothes except for her heels, and lock them in the trunk of her car. She is shocked; never has he had her strip nude in public before, but this whole scenario was different, his mood seems more brash than normal; as if he is going to see just how far she will go in order to please him. In her head she knows that there is no order he could give that would keep her from complying. Without hesitation, she quickly obeys his order, and strips naked in the hazy lit parking lot, then locks each item away in the trunk. Standing before him completely in the buff, except for her red heels, she begins to breathe heavily from being anxious and nervous, but knows too well not to move a muscle until told so. She awaits further instruction like a good, obedient sub.

Satisfied with her quick completion of his orders, he begins to talk to her, explaining exactly what he expects from her today. As she stands nude, chest heaving, and her body twitching from excitement and nerves, he informs her that he expects complete and quick compliance to all his orders, no reluctance or questioning will be tolerated. He asks her if she understands, and with a silent nod of her head she gestures yes. With that, he tells her to grab her book bag, hand him her keys to her car, and lead him inside the school to her classroom. Though she knows that handing over her keys means that the only way to get her clothes back would be for him to give the keys back to her, and even then she would not be sure when, or if he would. Without dwelling on the issue for too long she does as she is told. What worries her most is that she has to enter her school, without a stitch of clothing, knowing full well that there are plenty of security cameras inside that will be watching her. However, she leads him inside without any sign of reluctance, and as confidently as possible walks through the long hallways to her classroom at the other end of the school grounds.

Once inside the class room, he hands her an index card that he had prepared, and stashed inside a black bag he had brought inside with him. He instructs her to copy, word for word, what the card says on her dry-erase board. She immediately strolls over to the board at the front of her room, grabbing a black maker, and begins re-writing the card onto the white board. What she writes is as follows:

"My name is Erica Reeves.
I am a true slut, to be used as desired.
I am a willing slave, here only to serve.
I am worthless, unless I am pleasing my master.
My name is Erica Reeves, and I am my master's slave."

All of what she wrote was true, and know she was broadcasting it on her whiteboard for anyone to see. At least until he had her erase it, which she hoped, he would sometime before people began arriving. She could not have it up there permanently; she is a fifth grade school teacher after all, she could lose her job. She could also be released for being nude on school grounds as well, and realizing this she becomes a little more on edge, but her excitement overwhelms her and wins out.

While Erica had been writing the very revealing statement, he had emptied his black bag on her desk, and got all his "tools" set up. One of which being his digital camera. As she finished, he has her pose next to the board so he can capture her standing next to the very dark and intimate message. Pleased with the picture, he orders her to come to him and kneel at his feet, with her hands behind her back. Obediently, she walks over, and does as she is told. He then grabs a blindfold from his stash of "tools", and proceeds to cover her eyes with it. With her vision taken away, he goes behind her and locks her wrists together with a pair of heavy-duty, metal handcuffs. Properly secured, he fits a slave collar around her neck, and attaches a leash to it as if she were a dog. The final piece he straps to her is a large, red, ball gag. It spreads her mouth wide open, truly finishing off the look of a slave.

Standing her up, he again takes some pictures of her in the new attire. With that complete, he grabs a hold of the leash, and begins to lead her around. Since Erica is blindfolded, she has no idea of where they are headed. To her it seems as if he is just wandering the halls. In actuality, he knows exactly where he is going; he is taking her back to the front of the school. Specifically, he heads to the desk of the school's office manager, where he can use her computer. As they reach their destination he asks her if she knows where they are. Disoriented, she shakes her head no. He explains to her that they are back at the front office, and that he is going to use the office manger's computer to upload some pictures he had recently taken. She knows immediately what pictures he is referring to; the ones he just took of her back at the classroom.

What does he mean "upload"? Is he going to download the pictures onto the computer permanently, or just long enough to put them on the internet somewhere? With these questions running through her head he begins to lead her again, this time just a few more steps forward. He informs her that he does not want her wandering off while he is working, and to eliminate any chance of that he has tied off her leash to the handle of the school's main entrance door. He knows full well that doing so means that if any one of her colleagues decides to get an early start at work, they would walk right into, literally, a bound, blindfolded, and gagged Erica. Erica too is very much aware of this possibility, and instead of becoming scared she begins to get extremely aroused. Her puffy, pink pussy begins to become rather slick; so much so that her slit is glistening in the rays of the rising sun that is entering the school through the crack in the door.

Sitting down at the computer, he begins to upload the four pictures he took of Erica. When they are all completely uploaded he saves them onto the computer inside of a somewhat hidden folder marked "expenses 04" so that the pictures will most likely not be found, but there still will be a chance they might. Finishing up, the whole process taking less than four minutes; he gets up and begins to wander around the office, as if he is looking for something. Unimpressed with what the office contains he leaves, and goes out into the hallway; leaving Erica tied to the door, to explore other areas. Meanwhile, Erica is becoming more, and more aware of her situation. Once again her breathing has become heavy, causing her breasts to heave and her body to shake. Also, her saliva begins to leak out from behind the ball gag lodged inside her mouth, dripping out on to her breasts as well as the tiled floor below her forming a puddle at her feet.

A few minutes later he returns, and unties her leash from the door handle. He again begins leading her around the school. Erica is still unable to figure out where they were heading, but can tell they are not going in the direction of her classroom. He has gone back to her classroom though, when he was exploring the school, but only to get her set of keys to the school. With the keys in hand he heads towards the faculty's lounge. Reaching their destination, he unlocks the door and guides her to the table in the center of the room. Bending her over with her exposed ass, and wet cunt facing the open door, he goes to rummage through the staff's refrigerator. Inside he finds exactly what he was hoping to find; a browning banana, and a short but rather fat with girth cucumber. Grabbing the two pieces of produce, he shuts the fridge door and returns to his obedient slave bent over the table like a slut in heat. Without any notice, he begins to push the banana inside of her flooded pink gash, which eagerly opens to accept it. Moaning through the gag in her mouth, she expresses her need for more. He continues to push the fruit deep into her box, lodging it inside her with only the stem remaining outside of her pussy. Reaching the far depths of her gushing gash, he leaves the yellow intruder there, and turns his focus to the thick green vegetable. Using the puddle of saliva that has formed on the table top under her chin, he begins to lubricate the cucumber. With the green stick slickened with her saliva, he returns behind her to begin the task of filling her puckered asshole. He gains entry into her tender rosebud with firm pressure, and continues to push it deeper, causing muffled groans of both pain and pleasure to escape from behind the gag. She is mixed with emotions, on the one hand what is happening to her feels amazing, but on the other hand it is all happening in the middle of her school.

With only a half inch of the cucumber still exposed he stops, stands up, and snaps a few more pictures. After capturing the scene with his camera he removes both items, not wanting to give her too much pleasure yet, and returns them to their spots in the fridge. He does not clean them; instead he leaves them as surprises for the other teachers. Also, he does not clean up the puddle of saliva on the table; he just stands Erica up, and exits the room with her in tow.

Still blindfolded, cuffed, gagged, and naked, Erica is becoming more concerned with the time. She has no idea how much time has passed, and is wondering if her master is paying attention to what time it is. Though she does not show any sign of her concern, she is able to remember that the last she saw the time was when she was kneeling in front of him in her classroom. At that point of the day it was roughly five twenty, and with this she is able figure it must be about five fifty now. This means that in about an hour people will begin arriving at school. With this in her mind, she begins to wonder what else her master has planned as she, once again, is being lead through the halls of her school in such an obscene state.

Her master notices that he still has an hour and twenty minutes left to control Erica before others begin to arrive. With this knowledge he leads her back to the front office so they can exit the building to get to his car. As they are strolling towards their destination he informs her of what he is planning. He lets her know that they are going to the front door, he is going to remove her leash and blindfold, and she is going to go to his car for him to retrieve another black bag from the passenger seat. She will have to remain naked, except for her heels, ball gag, and handcuffs. As she is completing this task, he will be downloading his recently taken pictures onto the computer. She is shocked, and scared, but makes no visible sign of her fright. Doing so would result in punishment which she knows would be far worse than this task.

They reach the front door, and he does as he said; he removes the leash, and blindfold. She is able to see for the first time in a long time. It is a quarter to six she notices as she gets her eyes adjusted to the early morning sunlight. Before she is able to get to comfortable, he opens the door, and using his keyless entry, unlocks his car. Giving her a little nudge, he tells her to hurry up and get his bag, she wouldn't want anyone to show up while she is walking through the parking lot looking like complete whore. With his harsh words ringing in her head, she realizes he is right, and steps through the threshold, the door closing behind her, and begins heading towards her master's car. As she reaches the car, she becomes aware of the fact that with her hands cuffed behind her it is going to be difficult to open the door, let alone retrieve the bag. Although it takes a little bit of tricky maneuvering, she is able to grab the bag, shut the door, and start her trek back to the front door.

On her way back she becomes very much aware of how dangerous what it is she is doing. Being an attractive, young woman naked, gagged, and cuffed strolling through a parking lot of a school she teaches at is not entirely a good thing idea. She cannot believe she is doing this; she never thought she would ever be able to submit to such demanding orders, especially in such a public setting. The only reason Erica can come up with for why she is doing this is that she lives to serve him, to gain his acceptance by completing any task, no matter how humiliating or extreme, he gives. She becomes even more aroused from this realization, and by the time she is back at the entrance of the school, her juices are flowing down her thighs.

When Erica reaches the front door she finds a note, written by her master, taped to it. The note reads:

"Drop the bag a foot in front of the door, and then go stand to the left of the painted wall memorial on the side of the building. Wait for me to retrieve you, and bring you back inside."

Doing as she is told, Erica drops the bag and begins to head towards the side of the school. Though she knows that the side of the building is more hidden from view, she is worried about how much longer she will have to remain, in this state, outside. As she is heads towards her new destination she hears the door open, she does not turn around to look, knowing full well that doing so would result in punishment. All she can hope is that the person opening the door is her master, and not a co-worker early to work. Although, as quickly as the door opened, it slams shut, almost mockingly. She continues walking, wanting to look back but not daring too, and reaches the side of the building. She turns the corner, then stops and stands next to the memorial. As she is waiting she hears footsteps approaching from around the corner, luckily the figure that emerges from around the corner is her master a not a curious co-worker. As he appears from around the corner she noticed that he is carrying a sheet of white copy paper with him. Erica wonders what it was for, if it is more instructions. He slowly approaches her, and attaches the paper, with tape, right in the center of her chest, between her perky, b-cup breasts. She glances to try and read the sign; after a few seconds she figures out that it says, "Ms. Reeves" in bold black letters. While she is wondering why he has taped this paper on her with her professional name on it, he positions her so she is standing to the side of the memorial. As he steps back, and pulls out his camera, it becomes clear to her that the paper is there as an identifier of who is posing in the picture. He takes his time framing up the picture to make sure it comes out perfectly. Once he is satisfied, he returns to Erica and reapplies the blindfold.

With the paper still attached to her chest, and her eyes completely covered, he reattaches the leash and begins to lead her back to the front of the school and inside. As she submissively follows his lead, Erica begins to daydream. She starts thinking about how last night she did not expect to be doing the extremely, dangerous tasks that she has so far been completing. When her master told her that he wanted her to submit to him at her school, she thought that he would have her perform in the safety of her classroom. Never did she expect to be asked to perform the way she has all over school, inside and out. That is why she is drawn to him though, why she knows she will never disobey him. She can never anticipate what he is planning next, which excites her while simultaneously scares her. All she knows is that he owns her and what he says is law.

She is snapped out of her dream state by a sharp tug on the leash downward, causing her to fall to her knees. From above her, he asks if she knows where they are. Erica shakes her head no in shame of not knowing. He responds be telling her that it is ok, they are back in her classroom, and he will be releasing her soon. She is both relieved and saddened by the news. She does not want to be released even though soon her colleagues will begin arriving; she wants to continue adhering to his commands. While she battles over this conundrum, he interrupts her thoughts by informing her that she has to complete two more tasks before he releases her, and lets her go about her "regular" day. Excited she is not to be released from his control yet, she listens closely to his next instructions. His first instruction, her first task, is for her to lean over, and squish her nose into the carpeted floor. He also instructs her to raise her ass as high in the air as she can while keeping her face on the floor. She does as she is told, and immediately feels him kick at her knees, letting her know that he wants her to spread them wider. Once her knees are spread to his liking, he begins the process of applying lube to her tender asshole. When he feels she is properly lubed, he reaches into his black bag and produces a medium sized, hot pink, butt plug. He informs her that he is going to plug her hole, and any resistance from her will result in punishment; to be dealt out another day. With that he begins by placing the tip at her entrance, and with firm pressure begins to slide it in. As it gets to its widest point Erica lets out a deep moan which is muffled by the gag. Ignoring her sounds, he continues to push the invader in until it reaches its hilt, and is completely buried in her ass. With the plug securely inserted into her tight rectum he leaves to grab a black magic marker. Having her remain in her kneeling position, he returns and writes on her lower back. He does not tell her what he has written, but instead helps her to her feet and instructs her to remain still while he prepares to leave.

Erica stands motionless as she hears her master begin to gather his supplies. She hears him leave and wonders if he is coming back. The longer he is gone the more she worries he has left her there in such an awkward state. After a few minutes, and a few moments of regret, he returns to her; she is breathing heavily through the gag, but relieved he is back. As he approaches her he orders her to turn around and have her back face him. Doing as she is told, she feels him fiddling with the cuffs. He releases her hands and has her turn back around to face him. He then re-cuffs her hands together in front of her, and then informs her that he is leaving. He instructs her that she is to count to one hundred, starting once he exits the room and shuts the door, and when done to remove her blindfold and read the paper that he has handed her to complete her last challenge for the morning. Before he moves away he asks her if she understands; with a nod of her head he exits the room.

Erica silently counts to one hundred and then removes her blindfold. Upon her eyes adjusting to the flood of light she becomes very much aware of the fact that she is not in her classroom, but instead she was in the school's library. Coming to terms with the realization that she is not where she expected to be, Erica quickly glances at the clock on the wall and sees that it is now a quarter to seven. She then opens the folded piece of paper in her hands to read her master's instructions.

12