School isn't All Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Coed and stranger meet again.
1.3k words
4.07
34.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ame had the best weekend. She was ready for school this Monday morning. She had an easy class, Introduction to Photography. Humming to herself she walked across campus to her class. But the moment she walked in the door, her happiness faded.

"We meet again. You know, you still owe me something." It was the stranger from the bar.

"What are you doing here? Did you follow me?" She was whispering due to the class filling up.

"Don't kid yourself. Wait after class, we need to talk." She sat down in her usual seat front row, last seat to the left. She was chewing on her hair. Did anyone see them, hear them.

"Settle down class. I am Professor Lamb. Feel free to call me Tyree. I will be taking over the class. Professor Garcia was in a serious accident over the weekend. She won't be back this semester. So, let's try to get along." He looked at her and smiled. "So, how about you tell me your names."

He started in the back and ended with her. She said softly "I'm Ame Luna."

"So, tell me Ame, why did you choose this class? What kind of pictures do you like to take?"

"Unexpected snapshots of people. I feel you capture the truth about a person. For instance, a professor pretending to be someone he's not. But discovering the truth is fun, don't you agree?"

"Interesting. Class, let's do that today. Take as many snapshots of different people, expected or unexpected. Dismissed. Ame, can you please wait?"

As soon as the room cleared he approached her. He sat on her desk and opened his legs facing her.

"I had a really good time, didn't you? My favorite part was walking out with wet pants. I too left through the back doors."

"That will teach you not to assume it's your way."

"So, how about we try again. This time it's your way. You have a great pussy. I bet your mouth is just as good or better."

"Ok, meet me at this address, tonight at 8pm or never." She handed him a piece of paper with the address to the book store where she works.

It was a quarter past nine and the professor had yet to arrive. Ame waited and waited. She even stepped out the door to see if he was down the street. She decided it was his loss, she was closing up and going home. Before she could punch in the alarm code, he knocked on the door. Hesitantly she let him in.

"I don't want to hear it. I don't care what you were doing or where you were, much less with who. Just get your ass to the back if you want some really good pussy."

"Spoken like a real mami. That's why Latina women are so fucken good, they're rowdy sometimes, demanding, and always horny. You gone be my hoe, my lil slut. Let's do the damn thing."

Quickly she undressed him. She tore open his shirt not caring all his buttons were ripped out. Next she undid his pants and removed them, boxers too. She even took his socks off. He was stark naked. She stood before him admiring his body, watching his dick jump at how cold it was in the room, his chest heaving as if afraid of what was next.

"Now, let me see you turn. I want to see if your ass is as plump as your dick."

He did as she said, smiling the whole time. He liked being treated with such disrespect, like a piece of meat. He did have a nice ass, however.

"Oye papi, que tu quieres?"

"girl, I don't know what you said, but say it again." And he grabbed her in his arms, his dick at attention, directly pointing at her.

She pushed him off her and took a seat by the copy machine. She pulled up the lid. "sit papi. Put that ass on it." He sat on the copy machine while she made copies. "another stunt like that and these will go out to all your students."

Ame kicked off her shoes, then pulled off her pants, no need to unbutton, and pulled off her top. She turned and had him unclasp her bra, with his teeth. With her legs closed, she fully bent over to remove her thong. With her thong still in her hand, she wrapped it around both his hands. It was a sexy restraint, one he loved. Next, Ame pushed him back into the door and lifted his arms onto a coat hook. Now he was stuck for her to have her way with his huge, throbbing dick. She pulled a chair right in front of him. Before she could sit down, she grabbed something from her bag, then she sat in the chair and faced him. She opened her legs wide, throwing them over the armrests. In her hand was a dildo. She put it to her mouth, licking it then sucking it. She moved it down her breasts, hitting the nipples with it, down to her legs, and finally to her pussy. She moved it up and down the crevice, teasing herself.

"Fuck! You lil fucken whore, let my hands loose. Why play with a black dildo when you know want my big black dick."

Ame shoved the dick in her pussy a few inches. In and out her pussy. "mmmmm. You think you can handle me?" She knelt before him and took his dick in her mouth. Dildo still in hand she fucked her pussy and sucked Tyree's dick. In and out it went as she sucked furiously, swallowing it down. Deepthroating it. She licked his dick up and down saturating it with saliva and spitting on it. She pumped him then sucked some more. She could taste presperm. She stood up and freed him of hook and thongs. He seized her and pulled her against his body. He kissed her angrily and bit her cheek. He sucked on her neck leaving her hater marks all over. Then he went downtown. He sucked on her pussy lips, opened them with his tongue. He sucked on her refusing to stick his tongue in. He pushed a finger in, then two. In and out. He stuck his hand up to her ass and massaged her asshole. Taking his mouth off her pussy, he licked at her asshole. He lifted his hand up behind her and pushed down on her back causing her to fall over him. He positioned her on her elbows and knees, ass in the air. He handed her the dildo. Knowing what he expected, she pushed it into her pussy. He got on his knees behind her. Dick in his hand he slapped her ass. Slowly he inserted his dick in her ass. She buckled. He grabbed her hair and kept her up.

"Shit baby! Don't stop on me now."

"Ay que dolor!!!"

"What's that baby, more."

"Fuck you. It hurts! You're ripping my ass open!"

Further in he went till he was all in. Slowly he moved in and out. Quickly she thrust the dick in her pussy. In and out, both her holes were being stuffed. They were rocking back and forth together. Her tits were swinging back and forth. His nuts were slapping her pussy. He pounded her ass. She tried not to yell, biting down on her bottom lip. She moaned. Her breath was rapid. He too was breathing quickly. One last thrust and they came together. He filled her ass with sperm and pulled out. After he pulled out, he sucked out his own sperm sucking on her ass. He spanked her making her cum more. He turned her on her stomach and licked up her pussy juices. He stuck his tongue in her pulsating pussy. She quivered. He got up and left her on the floor. She lay down. He started to dress. Once he was dressed, torn shirt and all, he picked up the copies of his ass and turned to leave.

"I knew if I restrained you, you'd give it to me good. Thanks, teach."

"Anytime mami." He ducked down and kissed her. This was going to be a good school year.