School Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Will the love bear the light of morning?
3.5k words
4.61
21k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJTM
DJTM
6 Followers

Brenda woke up the next morning with a desperate thought. “Why did I do that?” her mind screamed at her as she got out of the bed, “I didn’t even bring a freaking toothbrush.” Her mind was focused on what happened, her unprecedented screw-up.

“Wait until marriage,” Brenda’s mother had hammered into Brenda’s head, “Boy’s won’t respect you if you just hand it out like a slut.” Brenda had believed her mother and didn’t want to disappoint her memory, but last night had been so magical and romantic. “How could I have been so stupid?” her mind screamed again looking at the clock, “I’m even late for school.” Brenda shoved her legs into her panties and rapidly put on her bra, “I didn’t even go that far with Ace and I was with him for 6 months.”

Brenda’s state was so that she couldn’t even get her bra on, struggling with the hooks in a fruitless attempt. “Shit,” she exclaimed slumping against the wall in tears, not even noticing Daniel wake up and walk over.

“Are you okay?” Daniel asked, kneeling down and gently placing his hand on her shoulder.

“Leave me alone!” Brenda cried shoving his hand off and hunching over even more.

Daniel stood back looking concernedly at Brenda huddled over and sobbing. Breaking his gaze, Daniel saw his state of clothing and walked over to put on some shorts. “I’m sorry,” he said apologetically, looking back at her, “I was just worried.”

Brenda stopped sniffling. “About what?”

“Well,” Daniel started, slumping down on the bed, “Usually I don’t see crying girls when I wake up.” Noticing a visible trace of anger on her face he asked, “Do you want to talk about last night?”

“I guess,” Brenda said, straightening up and crossing her arms over her chest, “Will you listen?”

“I promise I will,” Daniel said, staring at her with a warm face.

Brenda took a deep breath. “My mother was really my only parental influence and she was a pretty strict one. I respected her so much for being a single mom in charge of a little kid, so I followed her orders all the time.” Brenda gulped and continued, “And she was a pretty religious person…and she didn’t want me to have…well…‘relations’ before marriage.”

“So,” Daniel said, leaning forward, “You’re really having problems about what we did last night.”

“Of course I am!” Brenda snapped, “I’m sorry, but I’m just so confused right now.”

Daniel walked over, put his hands on Brenda’s shoulders and kneeled down. “Listen,” he said soothingly, “I really just want you to be happy. So whatever you want to do, I’ll help you through it.”

Brenda looked up, “Really?”

Daniel smiled, “I will always be there for you.” Then smiling, he added, “But first, I think I’d like a shower.” Daniel stood up and walked over to a place in the wall by the corner. She wondered why as he pushed in on part of the wall and watched it pop out of place. As he pulled out the door, he turned back “Would you like a shower?”

“Not really,” Brenda grinned, “But I’ll wait for you to get out before I leave.”

Daniel gave a slight smile. “Sounds fine,” he said ducking into the doorway, “Be out in a jiff!”

Hearing the sound of water beginning to rush, Brenda stood and walked over to the bed. She all of a sudden felt very tired realizing how late they had been up and had to collapse on the bed. As Brenda laid there, she reminisced about her mother’s hands. She remembered the talks the two of them had as her mother would knit and all Brenda would look at were her mother’s hands as they knitted and pearled. She remembered one talk in particular, where her mother told to her about things between men and women.

“My friends were talking about sex today,” Brenda remembered saying to her mother.

“What did they have to say about it?” Brenda’s mother asked.

Shifting her weight, Brenda said, “One of them had a sister in high school that got pregnant. Her boyfriend left her and she got really depressed.”

“There is a reason for that,” her mother said, putting her needle down, “The boyfriend didn’t care for the girl, so why would he stay around to be burdened with a child if he didn’t care for her?”

“So that’s why I should wait for marriage?” Brenda asked, still looking at her mother’s hands.

“You should wait until you’re in a stable and loving relationship that can take anything,” Brenda’s mother corrected, “Because sex can change everything.”

Brenda drifted back to hearing the shower and pondered about her new relationship, her Daniel. He was kind and polite, but still knew what to be serious about. After all their chats yesterday, Brenda knew they shared common interests. Maybe you should follow your instincts, her mind was reasoning, after all he is nice. But will he still respect me and stand by me, she wondered.

Brenda then remembered a slight part of a conversation she had with Tran from last night. “You know he really likes you,” Tran had said, “You can tell by the way he acts when you’re around.”

“What do you mean?” Brenda asked, not comprehending Tran’s insinuation, “Has he talked about me before?”

“Only when he talked about how you busted those cheaters,” Tran smirked, “He was real impressed with your guts, but he didn’t really know you.” She looked at Brenda, “You know if Daniel ever makes a promise, you can trust him on it. If he’s anything, Daniel’s a man with honor.”

Brenda stood and walked to the corner, pressing the panel to open the door. Taking a small breath, she walked into the bathroom. At first she was struck by how open the small space seemed with the light colors. The toilet and sink were set in a corner, apart from a shower stall with frosted glass. A small light was in the ceiling, but for some reason it was turned off in a room filled with a soft light. Brenda looked to the shower and saw that the outside wall was glass brick that let in the light.

“Changed your mind?” Daniel shouted from the shower, “I’ll be out in a hurry!”

“That’s okay,” Brenda said as she opened the door to the shower, “I think I’ll join you.”

The look on Daniel’s face as Brenda opened his shower door in her underwear was something definitely worth remembering. The shock and disbelief on his face as he stuttered “What is it?” was incredible. Brenda smiled, answering by reaching back and undoing her bra. She let the cloth slip to her feet and kept her eyes on Daniel’s.

“What are you doing?” he asked, “More importantly why?”

Brenda gave a slight smile. “I’d really like to explore other areas in a relationship,” she said, looking at him deeply, “And I know I can trust you to respect me after all this is done.”

Daniel looked at Brenda seriously, “Do you really want to make love? I want to make sure I have the right idea before we go any further.”

“Yes,” she smiled, “I want you to make me a woman.”

Daniel smiled, reaching out and cupping her face in his hand. “You’d better come on in then.” Then, looking down her body, “But you’re overdressed again.”

Brenda gave a slight smile and stooped down, stripping her panties off as she went. Reaching her ankles, Brenda stepped out of the cottony undergarments and stood back up, throwing the panties over her shoulder onto the floor. Smiling, she entered the shower were Daniel was waiting.

As Brenda closed the shower door behind her, Daniel wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her neck. Brenda reciprocated, nuzzling her head against Daniel’s shoulder and reaching down to massage his cock in preparation. Daniel’s hips began to buck feeling the gentle tugs of Brenda’s soft hands on his turgid shaft. He began to move his hands slowly over her back and began to trail down, gently kneading as he went. When Daniel reached Brenda’s lower back, she arched forward into his chest and moaned softly into his shoulder.

“Ahhh,” Brenda moaned out loud, grinding onto Daniel’s thigh, “That feels so good.”

Daniel slowly began to trail kisses down Brenda’s front, suckling softly on her flushed pink nipples and delighting in her sighs of satisfaction she gave out as he went along. Brenda drew his hair into her fist as he dropped below her waist and began to suckle her clit. She fell against the wall and writhed as Daniel licked her slit with vigor. Feeling the gentle tightness begin to creep up in her midsection, Brenda ground down on his mouth and cried out as she exploded.

Brenda fell limp into Daniel’s arms. “Are you okay?” he asked, sitting her down against the wall.

“Just a little faint,” Brenda moaned, steadying her head with her hand.

“If you want to stop,” Daniel said, “Just say so. I don’t mind.”

Brenda looked down at his blood engorged member and wanted to give him a surprise. She gave a false swoon and fell through Daniel’s arms onto the floor of the shower, beside Daniel’s legs. “Brenda!” Daniel cried, rising slightly.

That was all it took for Brenda to take the advantage, grasping Daniel’s shaft and, jerking him twice, took it in her mouth. He let out a low moan, mouthing it more than anything, and leaned back to rest on his hands. Daniel began to breathe fast as Brenda sped up her movements. Daniel’s hips bucked as she took his shaft out and licked the head.

He looked down at Brenda, “Do you still want to have sex?”

Brenda looked up, still slowly manipulating the helmet, “Of course I do.”

“Then I think you should stop and let me take things over for awhile,” Daniel smiled, lifting Brenda off of her feet and bracing her against the wall. He rubbed the small of Brenda’s back with gentle firmness, maneuvering himself in preparation. Brenda responded to the massaging by wrapping her smooth legs around Daniel’s midsection, sighing contentedly as he began to work himself into her.

Daniel felt his shaft reach the entrance to Brenda’s womanhood and he stopped, saying, “If you want to stop, I’ll understand.”

Brenda looked down at him. “Please,” she asked, “I want this for both of us.”

Daniel smiled, waited for the briefest of moments and plunged past the barrier into her depths.

Brenda felt the sharp pain in the seat of her stomach and took a sharp breath. When Daniel stopped, she looked at him, “I’m fine, really.”

Daniel looked at her and smiled, “I’m just giving you a little time to get adjusted and then we’ll begin again.” Brenda felt better knowing Daniel was just looking out for her and leaned against his shoulder. Feeling the water hit her head and the warmth of Daniel inside her made the pain feel less intense.

“Are you okay?” Daniel asked.

Brenda smiled a little and rubbed his shoulder with her chin, “I’m ready and waiting.” She felt Daniel nod and begin to move in and out of her slowly. Feeling the warm mass inside of her move, Brenda began to shudder. It feels so good, she thought, so right. Brenda’s body began to react to Daniel’s methodical movements, timing her gyrations with Daniel’s thrusts. She felt Daniel kiss her neck, gently sucking as he ground into Brenda.

She couldn’t believe what was happening. Twenty four hours ago, she wouldn’t have believed that she would even get past second base. Now she was in someone else’s shower, making love with a man she hadn’t even known a day. And yet, none of this seemed wrong or unexpected, like it had all been preordained. This doesn’t feel wrong, she thought, none of it. At this thought, Brenda felt all of her confusion and nervousness drop away. Feeling the warmth begin to spread throughout her body, Brenda leaned her head back against the wall and let an earthy moan escape from her throat.

Daniel sucked Brenda’s throat as she felt the water hit her chest and she leaned her head down to kiss his mouth. Their mouths met and the two exchanged a deep, passionate kiss that reverberated through Brenda’s soul.

All at once, Brenda felt her stomach begin to knot together and a sudden need rise deep within her. She leaned her head against the shower wall and began to pant out of her dire need. As Daniel kept up his movements, Brenda felt what she was waiting for get closer and closer.

Brenda felt her cheeks get burning hot and a tickling sensation invade her stomach. The burning heat spread from her cheeks all over her body and the tickling began to grow more intense as she edged closer to her climax. All of a sudden, the tickling grew into a delicious explosion from deep within her insides that spread her warmth to the tips of her toes. For a moment, Brenda forgot everything except how much she loved Daniel and how good he felt inside her. She could only think about how right this felt.

She was brought back to reality when she realized that Daniel had stopped moving. “Are you alright?” he asked, concern once again etched on his face.

“I’m fine,” Brenda smiled, “I just had…an…orgasm.” She giggled slightly, feeling a little weak after the incredible experience.

“I’m close,” Daniel moaned, his face a mask of concentration. He was moving much more slowly, trying to stave off the inevitable. Brenda looked down, unhooked her legs and pulled herself off Daniel.

“Let me take it from here,” she said, her attention focused as she sank to her knees in front of Daniel. He had no time to protest, as she sucked him into her mouth and began to fellate him with vigor. Brenda felt his shaft begin to quiver at the outset and knew it wouldn’t be long. The quiver slowly progressed to a rapid pulsing in the head, making Brenda begin to prepare for Daniel’s explosion. With a strong, final pulse, his seed blasted into her mouth with force. Brenda tried but she couldn’t keep up with his flow. Some slipped out of her mouth and down onto her breast, quickly washed off by the beating water. Daniel slumped against the wall and slipped into a sitting position. Brenda gave a slight smile, crawling over to meet Daniel and wrapped him in her arms. Too tired to do anything, Daniel merely met her mouth and shared in a lingering kiss.

Looking up, Brenda muttered, “I think we’d better get out of here and dry off.”

Daniel moaned again, “I’m a still pretty tired, can’t we just sleep here.” He gave a sheepish grin to compliment his joke, reaching up to turn off the faucet. Brenda got out of the shower after hopping off of Daniel to pull him up. The two took turns drying each other off, each running the towels slowly over the other’s body. After finishing Brenda’s back, Daniel wrapped the large towel around her and hugged her back close to him. Feeling his nuzzling on the back of her neck, Brenda grinned and began to walk through the door to Daniel’s bed with him trailing close behind her. When they reached his bed, Brenda peeled off the towel and wrapped Daniel in a warm embrace. The two tumbled into the bed and Daniel pulled the sheets over their bodies.

“To keep us warm,” he said, settling into a spoon position, “It’s cold out there.”

Brenda gave a slight laugh, laying her head against the pillow and fell into a satisfying nap, feeling the soft tickle of Daniel’s rhythmic breath on her neck. As she fell asleep, Brenda thought about how familiar Daniel had seemed and why they clicked together so effortlessly. She remembered his face, from some of her classes. How he would always help those who needed it and would boost their self confidence by letting them solve the answer with gentle nudging rather than solve it for them. And then she remembered another time, a time that she really got angry at Ace.

One of Ace’s friends had been cheating off of another boy, a skinny kid with glasses. When the kid had wised up, he cleverly changed some of his own answers to mess up the jock’s score. Both their grades took a hit, but the Jock’s dipped below passing and he was suspended from the team. When he found out about the switch, the jock went after the kid in the cafeteria with Ace and Brenda sitting right there.

“Aren’t you going to do something?” she begged Ace.

Simply looking at the situation, he shrugged. “Why?” Ace asked, “I know that guy like a brother and that nerd screwed him over. He deserves what he gets.”

Brenda looked over at the fight as it began to unfold. The jock shoved the kid down and began to swear at him. The poor kid couldn’t do anything except cringe on the ground and curl up. The jock was cocking back his fist right before Daniel walked in between the two, crouching to help the fallen. Unfortunately, it was a bit late for the jock to stop his fist.

The blow hit Daniel solidly on the jaw, throwing his head hard to the side. But he didn’t go down, staying in a kneeling position beside the kid. The jock, undisturbed from his goal of beating the poor kid senseless and only seeing a second target, cocked his arm and began to throw a second punch. With more speed than someone who had just been socked should have, Daniel moved up, knocked the punch aside with a slight movement of his forearm and wrapped up the jocks arm in his. Looking straight into his eyes, Daniel began to mutter something. At first, the jock looked angry and began to attempt an escape from Daniel’s wrap. But Daniel held firm and kept talking. As he went on, the jock moved less and finally nodded his head, a scowl still etched on his face. When Daniel released him, the jock moved away and looked at him.

“You promise,” he asked, a slight bit of concern in his eyes.

“By my honor,” Daniel said, “As long as you promise.”

The jock scowled again, moving away rapidly and rubbing his arm. Daniel watched him go and, after the jock was gone, he helped up the kid. Then, he simply walked away.

Brenda woke up, realizing she had been in a dream of remembrance. She rolled over and looked at Daniel, staring into his half-asleep eyes. He must have felt her gaze, for he awoke from his partial slumber and asked, “Something wrong?”

“Do you remember that fight you broke up about three months ago?” Brenda asked, “Between the football player and the skinny kid?”

“Yes…” he answered, confused, “Why do you ask?”

“What did you say to the Jock to get him to stop?”

Daniel looked down, “I reasoned with him. Told him that beating up the kid would only lead to more trouble and the only way out was if I helped him. I tutored him for about a month after that and he passed all his exams without cheating. I still talk to him and you could say we are on good terms, but we just run in different crowds.”

“But what did he promise?” Brenda pressed.

“That he wouldn’t hurt anyone,” Daniel said in a monotone, “That he would go away for a little while and cool down. I think he went and hit a punching bag. Then he came back to the school library after school and we had our first tutoring session. He actually thanked me for stopping him.”

Brenda couldn’t say anything. Then, a glance at the clock made her gain a new train of thought. “It’s nine!” she almost screamed, “We’re going to be late for school!” Her mind reeled with thoughts of what people might say when she came in late wearing the same clothes as yesterday, riding in the same car as a man she had only known for less than a day. As she was searching for her clothes, she caught a quick glimpse of Daniel sitting there and smiling at her.

“What’s so funny?” she snapped.

“We don’t have school today,” Daniel quickly explained, still a slight expression of mirth on his face, “There was a protest against standardized testing that most of the teachers were going to and so the principal had the school closed down for today. They called here last night while you were upstairs changing. I meant to tell you about it earlier. Everyone’s taking off today because when Gina heard about this, she decided this place needed some renovation. Thank the good lord this happened on a Friday so we have all weekend to work.”

DJTM
DJTM
6 Followers