School Nurse

Story Info
Fantasy woman finally taken.
1.9k words
4.4
217.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,313 Followers

All through Elementary School I had a crush on our School Nurse, She was probably in her mid 30's then. I was in love with her from the first grade, well as love as a boy that age can be with a woman. I would fake getting sick just so I could see her. She was always as nice as anyone could be and so tender when she administered what ever nursing expertise she felt was needed.

For 6 years I saw her every chance I could, and what boy in his right mind wouldn't? She was tall and had beautiful thick Brown hair, her eyes as Blue as the sky on a bright summers day. And a body that even at an early age I knew it could make any man happy!

I left Grade school with deep regret, thinking I would never get to see the woman of my dreams again. As it turned out I was wrong, my nephew ended up going to the same School I had as a child. I had just gotten out of the Service, 3 years in the Navy. My sister had some things to take care of that day and asked if I could pick little Ray up from School.

"Sure, don't have anything else to do. And it would be nice to see the old school again!"

I drove over and checked in at the office, every one that had been there when I was enrolled there had retired or quit I guess, because I didn't recognize any of them. I was about 20 minutes early, so I waited in the hallway. And who walked by, Miss. Smith. Still as beautiful as I remembered, a little older, but she sure did wear it well. It had been about 13 or 14 years since I had last seen her, she had streaks of gray at her temples, and a few laugh lines around her eyes, but nothing else had changed about her, sh was still as sexy as I remembered her being.

She smiled when she saw me, "Well if it isn't Little Robert Marshall, all grown up. You sure grew up to be a handsome young man didn't you!"

I blushed, and could not believe she remembered me. Well, how could she forget the biggest hypochondriac ever. I smiled and went up and gave her a hug. We talked a couple of minutes and she had to go back to her office, when I turned back to the bench in the hall I stumbled over a child. In trying not to fall on him I ended up jumping over and falling myself. I landed wrong on my wrist and slightly twisted my ankle. Great, just what I need. A teacher happened to witness the incident and ushered me to the nurses office.

When Miss. Smith saw me she asked. "Up to your old tricks Robert?"

"No Ma'am, I fell over a kid in the hall. Almost broke my neck." I told her, feeling like a goof!

"Well let me take a look." Leading me to the examination room.

She took my boot off, and examined my ankle, saw that it was swelling a little, then checked out my wrist. While checking out my arm and wrist I noticed she was a little closer to me than was really necessary. Not that I minded a bit, she always smelled so good and today was no different. When her head leaned down to look at my wrist, I instinctively leaned forward and smelled her hair, my nose brushed it when I did.

When she felt it she looked up at me, our faces only inches away from each other, I couldn't help myself. Seeing those bright blue eyes staring at mine, I leaned closer and kissed her. Her full lips accepted the kiss and returned it. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, I could not believe I had actually kissed her. Miss Smith, the woman of my childhood fantasies and she was kissing me back.

I put my arm around her and pulled her to me, our mouths hot for each others. She smelled so good and tasted like a Mint breath freshner. Her hands went to my hair, and she grabbed the back of my head as she kissed me. I had nothing to lose but her respect, so I moved my hand down to her fine ass and gave it a squeeze. I felt her push against me and her tongue was working on mine. It is a good thing we were in the back examination room and the door was closed. I wouldn't want her in trouble for this, but I was too hot for her to give it any more thought.

I pulled the back of her white nurses uniform up and felt her panties, her ass so soft and warm in my hands. Her breath sweet and her mouth hot and wet as she told me,

"Robert, if we go on, we have to hurry. I can't afford to get caught in such a position."

I nodded yes that I indeed understood and I stuck my hand inside the back of her panties, feeling her fine soft ass. I slid my finger down the crack of her ass, and she pushed it against my hand. I felt her hands undoing my pants while we kissed and petted like teenagers. Hurrying, not wanting to get caught and not wanting to delay what we both wanted. My cock had been hard since I first kissed her and when her hand reached it I could have driven nails with it

I watched as she bent down and put it in her mouth, her hand worked on my balls and her tongue swirled around the head of my hard cock. I ran my hands through her thick brown hair as she sucked me, she only did it for a couple of minutes, then she rose up and kissed me again. My hands went to her breasts, I felt the hard nubs of her nipples through her uniform and bra as I squeezed them.

I was sitting on the examination table, she had me slide back a bit then took her white panties off. Not old lady panties, but nice french cut ones. I saw her hairy bush come into view when she got on the table with me. Her legs open to sit on my cock, I went to touch her pussy.

"Robert, we don't have time for foreplay, just fuck me! I want you to fuck me now!"

I didn't think that she had time to get excited and wet, but I wrong. She held her hairy pussy lips open and slid down on my thick cock. She was so hot and tight as she slid down on it, a leg on each side of my waist. Her pretty blue eyes closed as I filled her completely. I reached to her breasts and pulled them as she began to fuck me. I was sorry this would not be a slow and long experience but was wouldn't have traded this moment for any other I had ever had in my life.

Miss. Smith, the beautiful school nurse that I had been in love with as a child was riding my cock like a woman possessed. Right here in the school's nurses office, She leaned over and kissed me. Her hot pussy sliding up and back down on me all while gripping it tightly.

"I've always wanted to do this Robert, I've always wanted to fuck someone in my office. It's been a fantasy of mine for years. Now fuck me Robert, fuck me hard!"

Hell, it had been my fantasy to fuck Miss. Smith since I was in the first grade! I didn't want to disappoint her, I gave her my best. Her hips slamming on mine as she got wetter and wetter. I could hear the juices as they sloshed in her pussy. A sucking noise as she pulled up, this woman was fucking hot, I knew she would be when I was only a kid.

I grabbed her tight ass and pulled her to me as we fucked, her hips sliding forward on my pubic bone then back again, and her breath came faster as her tight pussy slammed on me. Her hand went to her clit and she helped herself along towards her orgasm. I saw her pink tipped clit as she rubbed it and she moaned to me in her sexy voice.

"Now Robert, fuck me now Robert! Oh God, I'm cumming now, Yes, yes now, fuck me harder now!!!"

I fucked her with all the force I could as her weight fell on me and her pussy ground on my pelvis, our pubic hair mixed with each others as we fucked with all the lust that had been building in me for years. Miss Smith came again almost crying out as she did and I was not far behind.

"Oh yes Miss. Smith, now, I'm going to cum now!"

She jumped off me and put her mouth on my cock, sucking it deep and her hand wrapped around the base of it, jacking me off as she sucked. it felt like I came in buckets, I had not had sex in over 2 months since getting out of the Navy, other than jacking off a few times. She swallowed it all but a few drops that escaped her full lips, Her brown hair flashing in the sunlight that came from the window as her head bounced on my cock.

She milked it dry and still she sucked, if only we had more time. I wanted to eat the furry bush that had just fucked me so well. When she finally stopped sucking it she looked up at me from her knees and smiled. I have never seen such a sexy thing in my life, those beautiful blue eyes looking up at me so innocently and a drop of my cum on her full bottom lip.

She got up and kissed me again, I tasted my own cum as her tongue dug into my eager mouth. We broke our kiss and I got up to pull my pants up. I reached down and got her panties off the floor to hand them to her.

"Keep them Robert, a little something to remember this by."

I stuck them in my pocket turned and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Miss Smith, You always had the best cure for what ailed me. And if I get to feeling badly again I know where to come for help!"

Miss. Smith gave me her home phone number as I was leaving her office.

"Call me Friday if you have time!"

I went and got little Ray since the bell had rung a few minutes before. My wrist and ankle didn't seem to bother me much as I left the School Nurses Office!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,313 Followers