School of Life

Story Info
Mya's secret fantasy comes to life with Mr. B.
9k words
4.51
31k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

The sound of the bell ringing after third period was a reminder for the four girls to hang back and get their favorite teacher to sign their academic reports so the volleyball coach knew they were okay to play. Letting the other three go before her, she waved as they headed off to fourth period as she held the page out to the teacher. He was, hands down, the hottest teacher on campus, all the students thought so. He had thick sandy hair that he had let grow down to barely brush his collar and the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen on a guy. He also towered above her though that wasn't too difficult seeing as she was only five foot three.

"Here you go, Mr. B."

"I can't sign that, Mya. With that last test and a few assignments that you didn't make up, you've dropped down to a seventy percent."

"But Mr. B, this is our final game. We have a chance to go to State, there's even gonna be scouts there, I have to play. Can I come back after school to make up the assignments? Maybe even retake the test?"

He looked down into those sky blue pools of sapphire and thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I don't normally do this but your usually my best student, so yes. I have to stay late anyways."

"Oh! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, Mr. B!"

"You're welcome. Now go, before your late to your next class."

Tucking the page back into her binder, she did just that and ended up making it just a few seconds before the bell rang again.

-X-X-X-X-

With only a few minutes left to spare in the last class of the day, she scribbled her homework down into her day planner and went to collect her academic report from the teacher since Mrs. Walters preferred to have the entire period to fill them out, especially since she had seven in that class period alone. Thanking her, Mya went back to her desk in the back and slid the piece of paper into her day planner before settling her text book and binder in her messenger bag with the rest of her things. Once the bell sounded, she hung back and waited for Ember and Claire before all three girls headed out into the crowded corridor.

"Who's up for smoothies and a study session at Casa Fidatov?"

"Count me in." That was Claire.

"I'll meet you guys there; I have some stuff to make up in Mr. B's class so I can play tomorrow."

"Okay, chickie-baby. Text me when you leave here. I'll get you a smoothie and keep it iced for you."

"Thanks Emmy. I'll call you, drive safe girls."

Waving them off, she stopped at her locker and grabbed her Law Studies book and closed the door, locking it back up when she was done. Heading back to the other side of the campus, she stopped and talked with a few people along the way before finally reaching the English teacher's classroom. Knocking, she opened the door and peeked in, smiling when he looked up from whatever he was doing on the computer. Closing the door behind her, she moved to stand in front of his desk as she greeted him.

"Hi, Mr. B."

"I was beginning to think you had changed your mind or had forgotten."

"Course not! I don't go back on my word."

"Neither do I. Here are the assignments and here's the test. Its open notes but not open book."

"Gotcha. Thanks again, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Mya."

Turning, she chose a seat in the front and sat down to start on all the work. It was all so easy she honestly didn't know how (or why) she hadn't done the work or how she did so poorly on the test. Consulting her notes only to check her answers on the test, she watched him work for a few minutes, admiring the way his long, unadorned fingers flew across the keyboard. As she stared at him an idea began to take form in her mind even though she doubted that it would work. Taking a pad of red sticky notes from the front pocket of her bag, she wrote a few words down and stuck it to the middle of the front page of the test which she put on the bottom of the stack of papers. Standing, she shouldered her bag and went to his desk, moving to the opening beside his chair to put them beside his keyboard more easily. What happened next was not at all planned but it ended up working; in whose benefit, you ask? See for yourself.

Stumbling over her bag as it lost its place on her shoulder and fell to the floor in front of her while she was in the middle of taking a step; she hit her knees just as he spun around in his chair. That alone isn't bad, right? Right. But when paired with the momentum pushing her forward, she ended up face planting none-too-gracefully into his lap. Gasping in mortification at first, she began to apologize profusely before she realized that his lap wasn't exactly appropriate for the school environment. His slacks were tented, straining over the large bulge of his erection. For a moment, she was frozen but then the part of her that secretly wanted him kicked in, the built up lust for her teacher overriding the lack of confidence and rational thinking.

"Here, Mr. B. Let me help you, you look a little...stressed." She glanced up at him as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down to reveal another layer of dark blue fabric. Quickly pulling the length of his shaft out from beneath the extra layer of material, she pulled the chair back to her when he rolled it away in an effort to stop her.

"Mya, stop it. Stop this right nnn...ow..." He trailed off as the seemingly scalding heat of her mouth closed over the head of him, her little hands wrapping around the base of his cock and his heavy balls, respectively. He knew in the logical side of his brain that he needed to stop her, that what they were doing was against the school policy, not to mention the law but the part of him that had wanted to see her bent over his desk as she screamed for him to fuck her harder made him grip the curved ends of the chair arms hard enough for his knuckles to turn white. He rarely thought of his students in that light but from the first day of school she had caught his eye, it was impossible not to be attracted to her, in his opinion. It was one of the reasons she was his favorite student though she was also quite smart and very polite and nice to talk to. She was someone that he'd ask out, if he wasn't her teacher and she wasn't his student, but then again...it didn't matter anymore, considering his current situation. Deciding to give in, he thrust a hand into the thick mane of silver-blonde tresses and curled them around his fingers as she twisted her hand around the much wider base of his shaft as she stroked what she didn't bury behind her lips.

Moving to press her lithe body between his thighs, she bowed her head over him, working her mouth over the first few inches of him continuously. Rolling the width of her tongue against the underside of his shaft, she teased the very underside of his head every few moments, pausing to torture and tease his rigid flesh as she rolled and massaged his balls in her free hand even as the other squeezed him rhythmically, perfectly in sync with the downward thrusts of her mouth upon him. Moaning around him, the sound vibrated her mouth around his heated flesh, her lips pressing tighter against the ridge of his head as she suckled him as if he were her favorite flavored lollipop. Tilting her head just right, she looked up at him with fierce blue eyes of her own and removed her hand from him as she slowly began to take more of him behind those plump lips of hers, both of his hands now fisted in the thick mass of her silky hair as he watched her, his face a mask of uninhibited pleasure that he hadn't donned in over two years.

This went on for what felt like forever even though it was the quickest orgasm anybody had ever given him. The pressure of her mouth around him had been almost too much to bear but when she looked up at him, winked and then plunged the remaining few inches of his shaft into her mouth, he lost it. The feeling of her throat enclosing the end of his cock and working around him as she swallowed sent him flying over the edge into a level of oblivion that no one else had managed to take him to in his twenty-five years of life; and to think, he went there at the hands (or rather, mouth) of one of his students. Slumping back in his chair, his hands clenched and relaxed in her hair a few times before he gently took them from its thickness and released her.

Watching his expressions as his orgasm ripped through him, she made sure to swallow every drop he shot into the depths of her throat and slowly pulled off of his cock, gingerly removing him from her mouth as she realized how sensitive he'd be now. Tucking him back inside the confines of his boxers, she fastened his trousers once more and stood as she wiped the smeared lip-gloss from her lips with the tips of her fingers. Grinning wickedly, she straightened her top and picked her bag up as she gestured to the pile of finished work that had landed on his desk haphazardly.

"Have a nice night, Mr. B...and thanks again. You're awesome." Blowing him a kiss, she winked and left the classroom, breaking into a run when she reached the halfway mark of the hallway. Once she was outside she slowed to a walk and ran a hand through her hair, the realization of what she had just done slowly sinking in as she headed out to the parking lot and her car. Digging her keys out of her bag, she tossed the latter into the passenger seat and pulled her phone out of her pocket as she settled in behind the wheel. Calling Ember, she told her she was on the way to her place and that she would be there soon. Normally she would tell Ember everything, the girl was her very best friend who knew all of her secrets, but for some reason Mya wanted to keep this to herself.

-X-X-X-X-

Alek had only been a teacher for a year and a half but even in that short amount of time he never once lusted after one of his students. Not until the beginning of this year when he first set eyes on Mya. She had chosen a seat right up front which was weird since usually the popular kids tried to get away with sitting in the back right out of the gate. And believe me, she was popular, he could tell. She knew everyone in the class, even the people who weren't exactly under the 'popular' category and talked to each of them as they all settled in before the late belt rang. That's what made him like her as a person, she wasn't judgmental and she was nice to everyone no matter what, which was a huge plus for him. At the end of the day though, he kept chalking it up to some sort of crush, at the very least, and figured nothing would ever come from it. Maybe he'd get the guts to ask her out after she graduated, but that was still four months away.

Now though, he couldn't deny that there was something between them. She wasn't the type to do that sort of thing just to get a good grade in his class. In fact, when he had recovered and checked her work it was all correct and she had only missed one question on the test. When he'd discovered her little note he had grinned, folded it up and tucked it into his wallet and finished grading her assignments before putting the grades into his computer. Before he left, he shot the volleyball coach an email explaining the grade situation and that he'd sign Mya's paper tomorrow morning and have it on her desk by lunch and then closed his computer down.

Once he was home he ate a quick dinner and settled in behind his computer, absently scrolling through Facebook and chatting with friends until it began to get a little later. Opening a private tab, he navigated to his favorite porn site and looked through all the different categories before choosing the one that would best fit his present hunger. Fishing his shaft out of the depths of his jockey shorts, he ran his fingertips over its slowly hardening length as the video began to play. Watching the young blonde flirt with her teacher, he sat back in his chair and enjoyed himself, stroking the thick length of his cock as he got deeper into the mini-movie.

Every time the camera showed the young woman's face, he replaced it with Mya's, imagining what she'd look like in the throes of passion as he bent her over the edge of his desk and fucked her tight cunt like a man possessed. Eventually the fantasy became too much and as the girl on the screen screamed her orgasm, he groaned huskily and shot a few thick ropes of spunk over his abdomen, the last few dribbling over his hand as it came to a close. Breathing raggedly, he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a few tissues from the box hidden in the dark depths and wiped the sticky residue from his hand before balling the saturated paper up into a ball and tossing it in the garbage can under his desk. Shutting his computer down, he lumbered down the hallway to his room and stepped into the bathroom to clean himself off before falling into bed to dream of the one thing he hungered for the most now. Mya.

-X-X-X-X-

The next morning when she woke up, she found herself smiling to herself as she stretched beneath the comfortable heat of her bedspread. Pushing her hair back from her face, she rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up, the hardwood floor cold against the soles of her feet. Touching them down a second time, she stood and moved to her closet to flip through all her clothes to find something to wear. Settling on a red camisole with lace at the edges, she pulled it off the hanger and took a three quarter sleeved blazer from another hanger and laid them both on the end of her bed. Moving to her dresser, she sifted through her skirts and settled on a plain black, pleated skirt before tossing it to join the rest of her outfit. Opening the top drawer, she pulled a bra on as well as a matching set of satin panties.

She had a plan and she wasn't going to let anyone or anything spoil it.

-X-X-X-X-

The first two classes of the day passed her by without any issues and when the bell rang to let them out of homeroom, she ducked into the bathroom before heading to Mr. B's class room. Grinning, she took up her seat in the front row and settled in, smoothing her skirt down as she crossed her legs at the knees. As the rest of the class came in and sat down around her, she chatted idly with a few friends before the late bell rang. Getting her text book out, she laid her notebook on top of it and flipped to the next blank page, her fingers twirling her pen between them as Mr. B started to teach.

Smiling whenever his gaze landed on her, she jotted down notes and twirled a strand of her hair around a slim finger. When he assigned them a page to do in the textbook, she watched him for a moment as he sat down in his chair behind his desk, his eyes glancing at her as she uncrossed her legs, paused and then crossed them again. His surprise was awaiting him between those silky, toned thighs her skirt hiding her secrets from the other students to either side of her. Winking at him, she turned her gaze to her work and focused on it, making sure to occasionally change the positioning of her skirt that way he could catch glimpses of the smooth, damp flesh at the apex of her thighs.

The next time he began speaking, after everyone was finished with the first dose of class work, she noticed he opted to stay seated which could only mean one thing. He'd have to be blind to not get turned on by the sight of her hairless slit glistening with her juices as she replayed the previous afternoon's encounter in her mind over and over again. The rest of the class period seemed to fly by on the wings of a sparrow, the bell ringing after what felt like only five minutes. Scribbling her homework down, she paused in her seat as Mr. B asked her to hang back for a moment. Standing only when the last student left, she flattened her skirt and stood in front of his desk with a subtle smile.

"Yes, Mr. B?"

"You're back up to a high B, almost an A after all the make-ups yesterday, so I can sign your report now. Also," he lowered his voice before continuing, "I'd appreciate it if you would wear undergarments in my class from now on."

"That's awesome; thanks for letting me bring my grade back up. I'm sorry; they got snagged on a locker when I was changing for gym. It won't happen again." She handed over the report and watched him sign it before placing it back in her day planner once more.

"You're welcome, here's a pass since you probably won't make it to your next class without being late."

"You're giving me a lot to say thanks over, Mr. B. Hey, don't you drive a black Beamer?" She paused at the door and looked back at him as she asked, grateful that fourth period was his planning period.

"Yes, why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering who I parked next to this morning, is all." Waving, she left and headed to her next class after stopping by the bathroom to don her panties once more.

-X-X-X-X-

"Tuomi! Don't scare me like that again. I didn't know if you'd be playing tonight."

"Sorry, coach. I fixed it all though so no worries."

"Right. You know the plays, inform the girls."

Nodding, she turned and headed out onto the court after the rest of her team. Pulling them into a huddle, she passed on the desired plays and told Kendra and Janine to work extra hard on their spikes. "They're front line is weak, I remember those girls from last year. Chances are they didn't get any better, so focus on them, even when they rotate. Mares on three; one, two, three!"

A chorus of the word rang out as the crowd cheered a greeting, the girls on both teams spreading out to defend their territory. Since they had won the coin toss earlier, they were the ones to kick the game off and Angela didn't disappoint. Within the first three minutes the score was six to zero all because Angie kept changing the direction she was aiming her serves. The other team kept missing until the seventh serve where they finally began to get into the swing of things and were able to volley it back over the net to them.

Over the course of the game she kept checking the crowd between volley sets before the ball was served but she never saw the one face she really wanted to see. He was there, of course, he went to all the games, but this time he stayed where she wouldn't be able to see him. He liked the way she worked with her teammates; she made them look good while at the same time doing the same for herself. He had no doubt the scouts would all be jockeying for her name on their respective schools' rosters; she was that good.

Breaking away from the side of the bleachers where he had been standing, he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and dug the folded piece of red paper out of its depths. "Call for a good time." It read and it had a number scribbled neatly below it in cute little bubble-letters. Dialing the number, he replaced the scrap of paper in his wallet and re-pocketed it.

"Meet me at 4630 Lane-berg Avenue. Look for the red notes." Hanging up after delivering the message, he smiled to himself and left the school. Pointing the nose of his car towards town, he began to plan the rest of the night in his mind.

-X-X-X-X-

Once the game was finished and they shook hands with the other team, the celebrations began. She was just about to disappear into the locker room with the rest of the girls when the coach approached her.

"I have four business cards for you. They were impressed; by you and a few others. Congratulations."

"Thanks coach, I'll be sure to give them a call on Monday during business hours."

"Sounds good, now go celebrate, you girls deserve to have some fun."

Heading into the locker room, she grinned as the music blared as soon as she opened the door. Going to her locker, she changed out of her uniform and into her regular clothes, turning as Em nudged her.

"We're going out for pizza, you in Captain?"

Checking her phone, she saw the voice mail icon and checked her missed calls log. When she didn't recognize the number, she held up a finger to Em and accessed her voice mail, listening to the short message before saving it and looking to Em. "Mom and dad left a little early and they want me to meet them at home so we can go to dinner and celebrate. Sorry chickie-poo."

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers